Trapped in Moonlight (Series...

Por PanDaBear12300

Re-imagining of an old book I wrote, but abit more polished and better thought out. (🌈 🔞 Werewolf BxB Stor... Mais

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.

Epilogue.

17 1 0
Por PanDaBear12300

The portal Kyle opened appeared in the outskirts of the fortress, Alyssa, Shaun and Zayne all flop onto the snow with a heavy thud, Alyssa trying to keep everybody together by wrapping her arms around each of their shoulders and standing to go through the portal to get Kyle, but as she goes to reach through it shrinks and closes within the blink of an eye.

"What?! Kyle no!"

She goes to walk towards the Fortress to see if she can help him, but it was too late.

The spire begins to glow with an immense bright light blooming from the window, and after a few seconds of gaining, it erupts in a fiery explosion of red and purple, the tower had been completely destroyed and the rubble fell in on itself, taking down the remainder of the fortress in one fell swoop.

The after blast of the explosion threw Alyssa down into the snow, the roaring flames from the fortress was blazing so loudly she didnt notice the whines and cries of Zayne as he shifts back to human form, his naked body soon wrapped in the white blanket and looking upon the flames with tears in his eyes, his teeth still sharp as he screams out loud with a deafening shriek.

"KYLE!"

"No..." Alyssa whispers to her self, head in the freezing cold looking into the soon smoke-swept night sky, a large pillar of it shrouding the once bright stars.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN...I TOLD YOU TO FIND HIM!" he shouts angrily at his sister, the blaring orange shadowed his face as she looks back at her brother.

"He told m-me to get y-you two out!" Alyssa says whimpering as her voice catches on her own tears. Zayne was reeling from the devastation until he looks to his left to see his father along the edges of the treeline, holding his blood stained mother in his arms. Her arm swaying from the large wolf's grip lifelessly.

"Oh gods..." Zayne exclaimed as his tears fell from his face into the snow before him, his head pointed to the ground before he begins to puke. Off to the other side of them, A young looking wolf shivered in fear behind a tree, Alyssa instantly notices him and recognises him as Milo.

"Milo! You're alive!" She says, going to approach him until he yelps in fear, running off into the Twilight and into the darkness ahead, losing sight of him.

"This is all wrong! we were so close!"

"Was we though?"

Alyssa turns back around to see Shaun had come to, and was already standing, the bash to the head had caused a long strip of blood leading sown his forehead. Alyssa didnt think it wise to argue right now, but Zayne had lost too much in so little time.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Zayne growled at him in a snarl.

"What do you want me to say? Karma is a real bitc-"

Shaun's words were cut off as he gets punched in the face, he didnt feel it but he could tell he put some power behind it, his body stumbling backwards.

"ZAYNE STOP!"

Alyssa rushes over to him, getting a swift backhand to the chest which great force sending her into the snow once more, Zayne's eyes were no longer amber and was a deep glowing red.

"Everything he did was to help you, to protect you!" His voice wasn't his own instead it was unheard under his tremendous growling rage.

Shaun didnt say anything, and instead draws his bow in defence.

"You are ungrateful, SELFISH!"

"Dont make me hurt you Zayne!" Shaun said, his voice monotone but stern.

"Stop it, stop it both of you!" Alyssa says, trying to get between her two brothers, Zayne's claws slowly grew in length as hair sprouts along his arms and legs at rapid rate.

"Get out of the way!" Zayne snarls but she didnt relent, instead pressing her hands on his shoulders and glaring into his eyes.

"This isn't what he would want, you know that!" Alyssa begged him, her own  fur beginning to grow along her exposed arms, gaining strength to at least hold him back from killing Shaun in his blind rage. He seemed to gaze into his sisters eyes and all he could see washing floods of tears and the scars from all the silver she had encountered tonight. he gazed down to see his wounds had just fully began to heal themselves, leaving nothing but fresh blood behind.

Zayne stops breathing for a moment before letting out a sigh, followed very quickly by him collapsing into Alyssa, sobbing deeply into her shoulder while she held him so tightly she could've locked her arms and never released him.

"They're both gone...I cant feel either of them!"

"I know...I'm so sorry..." Alyssa reaches down an rests her cheek on his frazzled black hair, looking back for Shaun and realising that he had left them, fleeing to the forest as their father and Milo did. And for the first time in her life, Alyssa had no hope of things working out...they had lost their home, their pack and their family.

The siblings couldn't raise from the snow they huddled in, the sounds of their crying muffled under the bright sound coming from behind them. They stop to see what was happening, eyes widening at the new portal that was opening up. Zayne separated from Alyssa and stood with a bolt of speed, the snow falling against his naked skin faster than before, then slowing down to almost a halt around the siblings. 

As the portal swirled around in the air, orange coloured wisps of ember sparks from it, melting the snow around it, expanding in a shocking array of warmth and heat, the snow around them begins to thin, turning to water and revealing the dark green grass beneath it, Zayne and Alyssa didnt feel cold anymore.

There was a silence that was unbroken as this happened, the trees the ground and everything around the forest began to melt and grow in heat, after everything had thawed, a figure stepped from the portal, the orange glow of it blocked the light from hitting their face.

"KYLE?" Zayne said, rushing forward to him, but Alyssa hold him back, smelling danger on their scent.

"No Zayne, He doesn't smell right!"

Zayne takes a big whiff of the air and smiles happily.

"You dont know him like me...its Kyle"

And Zayne was right, it was Kyle, but definitely not the Kyle he knew, once he had reached the light of the Fortress's flames, his face came from the shadows and was revealed to the siblings.

Kyles face was older and sported a few new wrinkles, covered in scars and his hair was no more, a shaven ginger buzzcut was staring at the two. There was multiple books and potions attached to his waist belt and along his shoulder was a red cloak that wrapped around his shoulders like a scarf, stretching down his left side to his knee.

He didnt smile, nor did he acknowledge the two, but when the older Kyle's eyes gazed over Zayne and his naked form, his eyes soften, and he stops glaring at them. Alyssa and Zayne were speechless, they thought he would be just as he was before, but the time gap between now and later was larger than they even knew.

"My god...Kyle?" Zayne says painfully.

"You're alive?" Alyssa remarked, sure of herself that the explosion she witnessed nobody could've survived.

Kyle removed his jacket, leaving the scarf wrapped around his shoulder as he chucks it in Zaynes direction.

"Put that on" Kyles voice was a far cry from his 19 year old self, it was gruff and raspy, and the experience in his voice carried all the way to the siblings, this wasn't their Kyle, or it wasn't their Kyle yet. Zayne did as he was told, wrapping the large trench coat like jacket  around himself, covering his body with a relieved sigh.

"Is he gone?" he asked the two.

"Who?" Zayne asked.

"My brother"

Alyssa nods her head as he confirms it with his own nod.

"Good, come on then, we haven't got that much time" He says, turning his back on them, and walking in the direction of the forest.

Zayne and Alyssa was unsure of whether to follow him, so much had happened in such a short time. Kyle turns around to see that the two hadn't followed him, sighing with an exhausted energy about him.

"What's taking you two so long?"

"What the hell is going on Kyle, we thought you were dead!"

"Well I'm not am I?" He says with a slight sass that Alyssa was more used to, this slight change of tone made her choose to continue on, Zayne following closely behind her.

"That's more like it...now hurry up, there will be more of them and im not gonna allow them to hurt you"

"Who's "them"

Kyle didnt stop to answer, and instead walked on in a straight line into the Twilight, as much as they loved Kyle, they could tell something was wrong...Something was happening.

And they could only imagine, what could happen next.

(Short, but hey at least the book is finished, if you liked it dont forget to comment, vote and share with people you think may like, thanks guys)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

158K 6.5K 30
"I got told to avoid them. To stay in the woods. It was the safest there. I didn't listen; I was young and stupid." His irises dilated again, this ti...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
299 28 19
A secret kept from me for 14 years. "how does it open" "there's no key", He takes my hand pulls out a knife "Trust me, breath give me your finger" ...
464 36 11
I am rewriting this book ~WARNING: this book contains mild language, violence, and mention of blood~ =-=-=-= =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...