Code Lyoko Season 5

Por metalgreymon2

Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on... Más

501 - The Files
502 - Bad Feeling
503 - XANA Returns
504 - In XANA's Claws
Sirenix
Cortex
Courage
Lady Einstein
Return
A long gone past
Pangeia
Anthea
Hesperix
Season 5 Part 2 trailer
XANA's Secret
The Trix
The Codex
Decisions
The Trap
Meltdown
All out Attack
Project Carthage
Darkness
Deep Scan
Virus
Goodbye
Comming up...

Rescue Mission

142 2 0
Por metalgreymon2

Episode 120 - Rescue Mission

XANA launched an attack that generated a virus all over the city. Aelita, Yumi, Odd and Bloom went to the Volcano Sector to disable it, but were stopped by a firewall, and the transmition are on their own. XANA launched his monsters at them.

Meanwhile, Jeremy and Laura, with William and Ulrich, who went to see their parents who were in the hospital with the virus, found a way to attack.

William: So, can you track the crystal?

Jeremy: Thanks to the newly updated Deep Scan, i can track it and triangulate it's exact location.

Jeremy's new Deep Scan didn't nead extracted energy from the Core of Lyoko. Instead, it used power from the Central Tower on the Network.

Jeremy used it, and located the Crystal Trix. Its location shocked both him and the rest of the group, as the Superscanner opened.

Jeremy: I don't believe this! The crystal is on the Desert Sector!

Laura: On an Activated Tower?!

Jeremy: XANA activated this tower over one month ago, and used it without us knowing! I really should start using up the Ultrascanner more.

William: So it's on Lyoko!

Ulrich: Perfect! We can attack that Tower, blow up the crystal, and use the Tower to reach the others!

Jeremy: That's exactly what we're gonna do, Ulrich! Go to the scanners, boys!

Ulrich and William went to the elevator again. They took it to the Scanner Room. They fist pumped, and entered the Scanners.

Jeremy: Transfer Ulrich! Transfer William! Upload Ulrich! Upload William! Virtualization!

The two boys were virtualized on the Desert Sector. Jeremy sent them the Overbike, and they both took it.

Ulrich: Where to, Jeremy?

Jeremy: The Activated Tower is to south, on the creter!(they take off) And buy the way, try to watch out!(lab) XANA gave us a power outage to deal before, and surprised us, with a new type of Frelion!

Ulrich: You mean, Green Frelions like-

Laura: The ones after you right now? Exactly!(Lyoko)

William: How bad can this get?

Laura: Pretty bad, if they start using poison on you guys!

William: Perfect, just our luck!(looks behind)

On the Volcano Sector, the Megatanks starte to charge their lasers. Bloom used two Dragon Hearts, and Aelita used two Energy Fields, and blew up the vertical lasers. The Volcanoid shooted at them, but they avoided it. 

Odd: LASER ARROWS!(hits the Volcanoid, cracking the XANA eye) Boulseye!(Volcanoid blows up)

Aelita: Odd, Take Yumi to the Tower! Bloom and I will protect the Skid! And be carefull! Without Transition System, there's no promiss that we'll return home!

Odd: And you tell this now?

Yumi: Focus, Odd! I have to reach the Tower!

Odd and Yumi went to the road behind the Megatanks, and went to the Tower. Aelita shooded down one of the Megatanks, and the other shooted at Bloom, who blocked it with her Blazing Barrier.

Aelita: I got you now!

Aelita threw her sword at the monster, hitting the target, The Megatank blew up, and Bloom lowered her barrier.

Aelita: We can't let those lasers hit the Skid one! He's at the edge of the platform! If it gets hit, it will fall over the Digital Sea!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

Ulrich and William were being chased by the Frelions. The monsters were driving them away from the Tower.

William: We're being pushed off our root!

Ulrich: Let's split up!

William jumped with his supersmoke to the ground, and went to the tower. Ulrich jumped with his Katanas out, and swinged his Katanas, slashing two Frelions. The third shooted him, but the shot was blocked. Ulrich took one of his Katanas back, and landed on the Overbike.

Ulrich: This one won't quit!(the Frelion shoots) Oh no you don't!(deflects the laser blowing up the Frelion) I'm coming William!

William stopped a few miles before the creter. He stopped because three monsters apeared in front of him, blocking him.

William: Of all monsters, Tarantulas!

Ulrich: LOOK OUT!

Ulrich went by William, and jumped of the Overbike, running one Tarantula over, blowing it up. Ulrich landed in front of William, and brought out his Katanas.

William: Someone got ran over!

Ulrich: I hope i don't lose my licence!

The other two Tarantulas closed in on the boys, changing to two legs, and shooting with the front legs.

William and Ulrich avoided the lasers, and were forced to take cover in some rocks. The two Tarantulas focused on them.

Ulrich: We nead another plan, and fast!

Back on the Volcano Sector, Odd and Yumi were searching all over teh Volcano Sector. Suddenly, Odd stoped for a seccond.

Yumi: Odd, you okay?

It was like Odd could see something. He saw through some rocks that were on his left, passing through a rotten tree, and above the tower creter, was the Tower.

Odd: Huh?! Yumi, i had a flash!

Yumi: You mean those things you used to have back then?

Odd: I saw the way to the Tower! Over here!

Yumi followed Odd through the rocks he went on. Aelita and Bloom noticed that there ws something coming to the Skid. Some sort of dark blue Block were comming.

Aelita: So the Blocks were upgraded as well

One of them shooted at Aelita. These ones attack with continuous lasers. Bloom called her Blazing Barrier, and blocked it.

Bloom: Continuous Lasers?!

Aelita: Those things will devirtualize us if they hit! ENERGY FIELD!

The Block rotated, to an empty eye, and nothing happend. These Blocks only have one XANA eye.

Aelita: They have only one target?

Bloom: Aelita, i can't hold on much longer!

Aelita brought out her sword. She flew to the Block that wasn't firing. It shooted at her, but missed. She jumped, an stabbed the XANA eye, Ulrich style, blowing up the Monster. The other Block looked at her. But Aelita jumpped on top of it, and stabbed the XANA eye!

Aelita: Take that!(jumps off and the Block blows up) How's that for an attack?

Bloom: You're the best, Aelita!(hugs her friend)

SCREEN TRANSITION - ULRICH

Ulrich and William were still being targeted by the Tarantulas. Ulrich then had an idea, and William noticed it.

William: Got an idea?

Ulrich: You bet.

The two Tarantulas kept shooting. Suddenly, Ulrich came out, and raced past them. One of the Tarantulas folowed him. William smoked under her, thought. The Tarantula wanted to follow him, when Ulrich apearedd behind her and blocked her.

The monster got confused. She looked and noticed that Ulrich was still being chased by the other monster.

Ulrich: I got you now!

The Tarantula was to late to notice that the real Ulrich was actually above her, and stabed the XANA eye, blowing her up. 

Jeremy: Well done, Ulrich!(lab)

Laura: That Triplicate of yours came quite handy!

Ulrich: It's for things like this that i have this!(Lyoko) FUSION!(the clones disapear) SUPERSPRINT!!!

Ulrich went to join William. The other clone disapeared. The Tarantula was surprised. She realised that she was tricked, and raced back to the creter. William got there.

William: I'm at the Tower, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Perfect! The crystal is what's keeping it activated! Bring it out, and destroy it!

William: Gotcha!(laser) Whoa!(looks down) Uh, Jeremy, we have a bit of a problem!

Jeremy: I spoted it! Creepers!

Creepers: GUUWWEERRRWWW!!!!!

William: XANA's finally bringing the Creepers out of Sector 5!(avoides a laser) Missed!(gets hit) OW! What the?(looks behind)

Tarantula RRAAAWWWRRRROOOAAARRRR!!!!

William: Jeremy, where's Ulrich dealing with the Tarantulas?

Ulrich suddenly apeares with so much force, and pushed the Tarantula that nearly got out of the creter, to the Digital Sea, but now was with the Creepers.

Ulrich: What's on the menu tonight?

William: The Tarantula, and two Creepers wondering arround the area!

Ulrich: I guess this won't be gurmet at all!

On the Volcano Sector, Yumi and Odd were closing in on the Tower Creter. Yumi saw this for the first time, and was with mouth wild open.

Yumi: Wow, this is quite creepy...

Odd: Look ahead and not down!

Yumi: Ahead?(looks ahead)

Yumi: Well done, mister visions! Now, how do we reach it?

Odd: I think we gotta jump.

Yumi and Odd looked at the jumps they had to make. They had to use the Towers of the creter, and reach the other side of the platform.

Yumi: You think we can climb up there?

Odd: We don't have much a choice, do we?

They looked to the left, and jumped. Yumi went ahead, and Odd went behind her, to protect her. Yumi had to reach the Tower, no matter what.

Back on the Desert, Ulrich and William were still at the top of the creter. The Tarantula was shooting, but it wasn't hitting them, because they were lying down, to avoide being spoted.

William: Any idea, now?

Ulrich: Not really.

Laura: You guys gotta hurry up!(lab) We can't tell how much longer they can hold on!

Jeremy: William, you can call your Manta, you know?

William: Oh right... I'm sorry, I'm to worried with my mom and Bloom, i can't focus clearly. Ulrich, how can you keep focusing?

Ulrich: I just think that, if i don't do this, those who matter the most to me will disapear.

William realised that Ulrich was right. Wiliam gave a thinking and noticed that the Manta could apear behind the monsters. 

William: MANTA! Take out the monsters!

The Manta apeared on the creter, and shooted the Tarantula on the back. The spider monster looked, and was shooted down. The Creepers atemped to shoot William's Manta down.

William: Let me check...(looks at teh creter) It's only the Creepers!

Ulrich: That's our clue!

Ulrich and William jumped down. The Creepers looked at them, but one was shooted down by the Manta. William brought out his sword, and released a shockwave, blowing up the Monster.

Ulrich: Not bad!

Ulrich and William jumpped to the Tower. William got inside, and the Crystal Trix was at the center. William brought it out of the tower, disabeling it.

William: Here it is.

Jeremy: Ok. Now, the thing is, how do we destroy it?

Ulrich: Throwing it to the Digital Sea?

Laura: I think that's not gonna help.

William: I can try use something. If Aelita's Keys to Lyoko can create, mine can destroy.

William concentrated his Keys to Lyoko, and called his power. The Crystal Trix started to shake. Back to the Volcano Sector, Aelita and Bloom looked ahead to see if XANA sent them anything.

Aelita: Did XANA give up?

Bloom: Hmmm...(something apears) No. Something's comming!

Something was comming indead. Aelita and Bloom were shocked to see it was a cloud of Supersmoke. It came out, and revealed to bee a green skinned William.

Bloom: William?

Aelita: That's not him!(raises her sword) XANA can virtualize specters as well! It's a fake!

The fake William pointed his sword at Aelita. Aelita prepeared to fight. The Specter raced at her, but Aelita blocked the Zweinhander with her Phantoblade. Aelita was being slightly pushed back. 

However, the Lyoko Guardian was not gonna give up. She did a movement, and knocked away his sword. Aelita rotader her sword, behind her back, above her head, and released a shockwave at the Specter, deleating it.

Bloom: Whoa...

Aelta To easy!

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

William was still using his Keys to break the crystal. Jeremy notied that William would ran out of energy soon, so he had an idea.

Jeremy: William, i'm activating the tower. The Crystal should not be able to activate it, once it's inside.

Jeremy activated the Tower, and William went inside, with Ulrich. The Crystal failed to activate it for XANA. William used his power, combined with the energy of the Tower, and ina chain reaction, the Dragon Flame to fought against the Crystal.

Ulrich: The crystal's losing its power!

The Dragon Flame was released and blew up with the Crystal itself. On the Volcano Sector, Bloom felt something was off.

Bloom: Huh? 

Aelita: What's wrong?

Bloom: Something feels off. Wait... Fairy Dust, restore the Skid!

Yumi and Odd finally reached the Tower's platform. However, in front of the Tower were 2 Tarantulas, expecting them.

Yumi: Oh no, not this!

Odd: I thing it's best if we back off!

The two of them backed off, but ended up surrounded The Tarantulas closed in on them, and prepeared to shoot.

Yumi: We're surrounded!

Odd: This can't be!

??: Come one, don't be so pesistic, Odd!

Ssuddenly, the ground started to slightly shake. The Skid apeared behind Odd, and Yumi, stronger than ever. Its torpedos shooted down the two Tarantulas. Bloom landed besides Yumi and Odd.

Bloom: My Fairy Dust is working again!

Inside the Cokpit, Aelita was trying to fix the Transmition. Aelita took advantage of Bloom's Fairy Dust to power up the Skid, and restored the energies.

Aelita. It's due or die...(lab)

Aelita: Jeremy, Laura, can any of you ear to me?

Jeremy: Aelita! It worked!

Laura: We can ear you at last!

Aelita, Bloom, Odd and Yumi: WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Yumi: How did this happend?

Jeremy: It was a Crystal Trix!

Bloom: WHAT?!(Volcano Sector) I was preety sure i had got rid of those years ago!(Aelita apears besides Bloom)

Jeremy: It's all thanks to Uulrich and William! Now all that's left is to disable the Tower, and put an end to this darn virus!

The Lyoko gang went to the Tower. Aelita and Yumi got inside, and reached the second leved of the Tower. The interface apeared.

Yumi: Do the honours, princess.

Aelita: Thank you, Yumi(scans her hand on the interface)

Aelita and Yumi: Tower Deactivated.

SCREEN TRANSITION - LAURA

The Skid was on the Network, returneing to Lyoko. Aelita was seeing how much energy the Skid had. 

Aelita: Jeremy, the energy on the Skid is very high!

Jeremy: The Fairy Dust is powering up the Skid! This is amazing.

Bloom: Yeah, but how did the Trix ended up hidding th crystal in an activated Tower, and we didn't noticed it?(lab)

Laura: That's because the Superscanner doesn't detect Towers activated by dark magic! We had to use the Ultrascanner!

Jeremy: William used his Keys to Lyoko, combined with the energy of the Tower, and blew it up. That thing had some Dragon Flame on it, so that's the reason why your fairy Dust wasn't working.

Bloom: That thing still had Dragon Flame? No wonder that the Trix were still so strong!(Network)

Aelita: Well, atleast it's all over... We're closing in on Lyoko, Jeremy.

A few moments Later, the 6 warriors entered the laboratory. Jeremy imediatly hugged Aelita. He nearly had an heart attack, after knowing that she could no longer return with the Skid damaged.

Aelita: Sorry to worry you, Jeremy.

Jeremy: I'm the one who should be sorry. I've been promissing to myself that i'd find some time to spend with you, but... 

Aelita: Jeremy... It's not your fault. It did hurt me, but, it won't matter aything if XANA's still out there. I'll be helping you out more oftten to.

Jeremy: Thank you, Aelita.

Laura: Uh, sorry to desturb your moment, but we might have to activate a time jump.

Jeremy: Go on, Laura.

Laura: Excuse me then.(press the Keyboard) Return to the Past now!

We now return to an earlier moment on the day, and see that Jeremy and Aelita were on his dorm, working on something. It was sucessfull.

Jeremy: YEAH!

Aelita: It's working!

Jeremy: Big time! By tomorrow 4PM, we will be able to bring back Franz Hopper!

Aelita: I gotta tell this to my mom! Thank you, Jeremy!(kisses him hard on the lips)

Jeremy stood there frozen for a moment. Aelita dashed to the Hermitage. She entered, and her mother was on teh kitchen.

Aelita: Mom, i got excellent news!

Anthea: Excellent?

Aelita: By tomorrow, Daddy will be back!

Anthea dropped the pan on the ground. She looked at Aelita, who showed her the program. It was operational. Anthea hugged Aelita, with tears in her eyes.

Anthea: At last. At last! Waldo will come back!

Aelita: I know! I've been wating for this for this moment, for years!

Anthea returned to cooking her breakfast, and even ofered her daughter a little. Back at Kadic, Jeremy went to tell the news to the rest of the Lyoko gang.

Odd: For real?!

William: So this time we will bring him back?

Jeremy: Yes! Aelita and her family will finally be together!

Yumi: It's been over 2 decades!

Ulrich: At last this is happening! 

Laura: When are we gonna launch the program?

Jeremy: It will be fully operational by tomorrow 4PM. Everything is set. By that time, Hopper will be back!

??: So you were really fighting XANA.

The Lyoko Gang looked behind Laura. They saw Miss Hertz, who was smrinking at them. They were shocked, but tried to hide it.

Jeremy: X-XANA?

Hertz: Don't try to hide it, Lyoko Warriors. I saw Yumi and Ulrich fighting the monsters that time the satelite fired at us.

Lyoko gang: W-What?!

Miss Hertz: I believe it's time i explain myself.

Next time, on Code Lyoko, Miss Hertz tell tee truth about her relation with Franz Hopper. And about the time that they plan to bring Hopper back, XANA launched another attack to the Core of Lyoko. The Lyoko Warriors will have to face a very unexpected enemy to save Lyoko, and the Shaffer Family's future.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5K 81 27
(This is a part two- but you don't have to read part 1 if you don't want to.) Never thought there would be a part two. It's been twenty two years sin...
1.1K 35 11
When XANA launches an attack on Gotham City, Batman begins an investigation onto XANA. His investigation takes him all the way to Paris, France where...
2.3K 3K 31
a prequel to code lyoko
25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...