My Love Mine All Mine

By juminhanscreamsbde

In which Yuji Itadori and his new friends meet the person behind why Ryomen Sukuna became the Demon King that... More

two
three

one

285 12 0
By juminhanscreamsbde

"If you want your eyes to remain in their sockets, keep them away from her," Satoru Gojo told his three students.

Megumi Fushiguro rolled his dark midnight irises at his eccentric adoptive father and made his way to the gorgeous woman with rich brown skin, thick curly hip-length locs that were in an intricate bun, golden runic tattoos contrasted beautifully against her melanin tone, jewelled jade green irises with a circle of amber around the pupils gleamed.

She wore black form fitting slacks, a silver Renaissance pirate blouse, black high heel combat boots with silver and gold accents.

On her person were daggers hidden within her sleeves and boots, throwing stars attached to the waistline of her slacks and a rune of a trident on her left forearm with a rune of a tribal staff on her right forearm.

Golden earrings glinted as did her silver locket, her jade bracelets and amethyst rings shimmered lightly.

A look of obvious tolerance on her face as she glanced at Gojo, who smiled goofily at her, although his bandana hid the raw emotions in his jewelled sea green irises.

She interlaced her fingers with Megumi and the two of them walked away.

"Yukari Kagutsu, Special Grade Sorceress, her and I were classmates actually. We had a quartet, Yukari Kagutsu, Suguru Geto, Shoko Ieri and myself. Mei Mei and Iori Utahime were only two years older than us but they were close friends with Yukari as well. After we lost Suguru, my friendship with Yukari went severely downhill, sometimes we can still talk but it's very different from when we were teenagers," Gojo explained, an almost inaudible hitch in his throat at the reminder of his best guy friend.

Yuji Itadori and Nobara Kugisaki frowned in contemplation as Gojo's stance became defeated before he dismissed them and walked off to his room.

Meanwhile, Megumi was playing Mahjong with his adoptive mother who smiled softly at his not so subtle glances of adoration.

Megumi adored his adoptive mother, she was his mother in everything but blood, she raised him as her own even after his biological father attempted to murder both of her best friends.

And though his resemblance to Toji could sometimes be uncanny, Megumi's personality traits and certain facial expressions came from Yukari.

The way he pronounced certain words had Yukari written all over it.

She was the one person that he could always count on and vice versa.

Toji had sought Yukari and Satoru to protect his infant son from the dangerous greed of the Zen'in clan.

Originally, he wanted Yukari and Suguru as they were a stunning couple and would've made good parents.

However, he could tell that Suguru was incapacitated and so he was forced to mention the existence of his son to Satoru.

Megumi always referred to Yukari as his mother, it mattered not that they did not have similar skin tones or similar hair.

The midnight haired young Sorcerer had taken on plenty of his soul mother's personality traits and certain facial expressions.

However, he also had certain facial expressions that were from Suguru and Satoru, such as his irritated face and bored facial expressions were definitely Suguru, his insane expressions and mad laughter were reminiscent of Satoru.

Megumi always made sure that his mother was alright, she was his first priority and he often read different novels with her, when Yukari was stressed.

He had noticed since he was a toddler, that Satoru held great affection for Yukari but that the bond between the two of them was strained.

They co-parented without major issues and could communicate properly when it came to Megumi.

But when Satoru would try to talk with Yukari, the latter would smile a bittersweet smile, apologize for not being able to continue the conversation and then leave.

Megumi had been told of his mother's lover when he was ten years old, he finally become curious enough to ask about the handsome man with his raven hair tied up, embracing his mother, in different photographs.

Suguro Geto still had Yukari Kagutsu's heart in his hands and that would never change.

Yukari had lifted her adopted son onto her lap and showed him the many photo albums she kept.

There were many pictures of Yukari Kagutsu, Shoko Ieri, Suguru Geto and Satoru Gojo as teenagers, hanging out and having the time of their lives.

Several photos of Yukari and Shoko with Utahime and Mei Mei as well.

She also had Kento Nanami, Tiana Munakata and Yu Haibara in several photos and Megumi had laughed at the frowning faces they had been making, when Gojo had messed something up.

But the ones that Megumi found himself most drawn to, were the photos of Suguru holding his mother as if she was his most precious person.

The photos of Yukari and Suguru being happy and content, made something in Megumi's heart ache fiercely.

His mom had been very happy as a teenager and then things had gone downhill too fast.

This was the man that had been chosen to be his adoptive father, the man that he heard stories about and seen photographs of.

The same man that had been incapacitated by his bastard of a sperm donor.

His mother then explained how Suguru had kissed her one last time and asked Satoru to kill him out of mercy.

Megumi sobbed into his mother's arms as her own tears coursed down her high cheekbones and onto his midnight colored hair.

In that moment, Megumi swore to help his mother bring Suguru back to his senses, to his usual self.

They both knew that Kenjaku was trying to take over Suguru as the latter was an immensely talented Sorcerer with the ability of Cursed Spirit manipulation.

But only Yukari knew where Suguru was, in cyro sleep, only aging to match her age.

It was the only way to keep him from Kenjaku's clutches.

Megumi glanced at his mother as he dug himself out of his mind.

"We should probably go eat, otherwise Gojo will come searching for us," The midnight haired boy informed his mother who laughed softly.

"Yeah, usually Satoru will claim I'm keeping you from eating, we'll bring your uncle Nanami with us, that'll keep Satoru quiet," Yukari stated as her beloved son nodded in agreement.

"Cool, Uncle Nanami usually teaches me some new techniques and coaches me when I mess up," Megumi chuckled as his mother kissed his forehead and stroked his hair.

"Yeah, he's taken on the role of uncle very well, I thank your Auntie Tiana, she's gotten him to relax and spend time with family," The melanin mother smiled at the mention of her slightly younger cousin, Tiana Munakata.

Tiana Munakata and Kento Nanami had been married since their early 20s and they were now in their late 20s.

Suguru had seen Tiana as a younger sister while Satoru unfortunately had crushes on both of the brown skinned cousins.

But no one could blame the Infinity Sorcerer.

"Aunt Tiana is busy with Aunt Shoko, right? I hope we'll be able to spend time with them later, I miss being able to hang out with our entire family," Megumi spoke quietly and Yukari smiled apologetically at him.

"We'll all spend time together soon, even Satoru, Utahime and Mei Mei, it'll be good for you to see your other aunts," Yukari placed another kiss on her son's forehead before putting away the Mahjong game.

Together, they made their way into the courtyard, quietly talking and rolling their eyes at Gojo being over dramatic with Yuji and Nobara.

Nanami met them at the gate and they made their way to one of their favorite fast food restaurants.

As they ordered their food, Nanami asked his nephew about Yuji and Nobara, telling him that the trio reminded him of Yukari, Shoko, Suguru and Satoru, as well as himself, Tiana and Yu, when they were teenagers.

Megumi was shocked as his uncle rarely talked about Yu after his tragic death.

But it seems that attending therapy was doing wonders and Nanami was able to laugh about the fun times they had when they were teenagers.

As they got their food, sat down and began to eat, Yukari and Nanami told Megumi tales of their time in university, of the trouble they got into.

However, a certain pair of crazed eyes was on the little family and it planned to give its information to Sukuna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.7K 42
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
248K 23.9K 59
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.6M 51.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
121K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.