Story Ideas | multifandom

By DeformedCherry

Just drafts and drabbles, stuff I've been working on and stuff I decided I liked enough to share! More

[Intro]
[ Vampire Next Door ]
[ Demons in New Orleans ]

[ Witch-Man ]

10 0 0
By DeformedCherry

Fandom(s): The Vampire Diaries, DC

Character(s)/OCs: Damon Salvatore/Damon Bleak, Alice Winston, Agnes Winston

Pairing: Possible Damon/Elijah, BROTP Damon & Kol

Season/Movie: Season Three

OC, background: Damon Bleak, son of Mordechai and Chasity Bleak, brother of Klarion and Beluah. Follows Seven Soldiers: Klarion, they leave Limbo Town and Damon no longer feels like its his place – he is found by Lillian Salvatore and brought into the family, he molds the minds of Giuseppe and Stefan (who was 7 at the time) to remember that the fourteen year old has always been with them.

001. the witch-man

Damon had secrets – he always had, ever since Lillian Salvatore found him and brought him to Giuseppe Salvatore. Lillian, who had seen him in his true form and encouraged him to hide, had taken him in when Stefan was only seven years old. He had taken the role of 'big brother' once more, having adapted the Salvatore family's minds to him always being with them. Lillian knew, but didn't say anything about it.

Now, he was sitting across from Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson – powerful in their own birthright. Mikaelson witches were to be feared, Mikaelson vampires even worse and the Mikaelson hybrid was the worst mortal creature you could ever face. His brother, Stefan, had foolishly taken the coffins containing the Mikaelson family and wanted to deny any joy they had. Foolish, in his eyes but he couldn't control his brother or his insane choices.

Damon opened his mouth to speak ‐ eyes had snapped to him, before a frantic knock at the door had interrupted him. He narrowed his eyes, a familiar feeling fell over him and his eyes widened. He quickly ran to the door, ignoring the confused crowd behind him and opened the door to two blue-skinned witch-girls. "What the hell?" he heard Stefan mutter as Damon studied the girls, "What are you doing here?" Damon asked urgently as the two scared girls whimpered. He sighed, of course – his homeland manners had been rusty, after all.

"From where do you hail?" he asked, seeing their eyes light up at the familiar words. "Agnes, daughter of Isaac and Eleanor Winston. We hail from Winston villa, Chain Street in Limbo Town." the eldest girl spoke, "Alice, daughter of Isaac and Eleanor Winston. Of Winston Villa, Chain Street in Limbo Town" the younger girl echoed as they stared at him curiously. "And you, sir?" Alice asked curiously, he sighed slightly, "Damon, son of Chasity and Mordechai Bleak. I hail from Bleak Villa, Shackle Street in Limbo Town. To what do I owe?" Damon asked as they gasped. "Damon, son of Chasity and Mordechai Bleak? Brother of Beulah Bleak and Klarion Bleak?" Agnes looked shell-shocked, "A thousand bells have past since you have last stepped foot in Limbo Town!" Alice rushed out as Damon nodded. "What brings you to the Blue Rafters?" Damon asked in concern, "Our familiars!" Agnes cried, "They were taken! Of creature not known, but spoken of, something deep within the parting of worlds!" Agnes cried again, this time of pure worry and anguish over her familiar as Damon narrowed his eyes. "A familiar-snatcher? How odd, they usual go for the witch-children first." Damon mentioned, "They were! The light had stopped them, the box!" Alice spoke up and Damon winced at the memory of the Horigal getting run over by a train. "Ah yes, that would stop most things that crawl near Limbo Town." Damon deadpanned as he muttered to himself, "And how did you find me? I have been away for thousands of bells, after all." Damon rose an eyebrow as they both suddenly looked sheepish.

Damon ignored the Mikaelson family's and Stefan's stares, it seems the daggered siblings gave up on the dramatics to see what was happening.

"We used a spell our father thought us, tracking. We sought any witch-man in the Blue Rafters, and were brought to you." Agnes admitted, "Smart." Damon chuckled, as it was usually a spell reserved for witch-boys rather than witch-girls. Limbo was sexist, after all. "You are dead." Alice spoke next, "And you're not a grundy." Alice looked confused as she processed this. "You can be dead and not a grundy?" Agnes looked equally confused, "Yes, but my death is different from one that ends with me being a grundy. I am more, living-dead than a witch-branned corpse." Damon explained and they nodded. "You were killed differently, I see! A shame, a fine grundy you'd make." Agnes tutted as Damon rolled his eyes, "My confidence in being a grundy is as much as my brother's wanderlust" he spoke sarcastically, the girls giggled slightly before Damon sighed.

"Where did you last see your draaga?" he asked curiously, "Near the Wicket Gates" Agnes answered sheepishly, "We were to venture deeper, for we were to become witch-women." Alice looked nervous as Damon blinked. "You are young, at least a hundred bells too short, to become witch-women." Damon retorted, "We wanted to see Croatoan!" Alice squeaked, "You sought out Croatoan? But nothing has been there for thousands of bells" Damon pulled a confused face, "Croatoan? Gone?" Agnes pouted before Damon shook his head. "An artefact. Now, back onto your draaga-napper. I'll have to go down to Limbo Town, won't I?" he sighed as they nodded eagerly.

"Can you drop whatever spell you have? Please Brother Damon?" Agnes begged, "Yes! Please Brother Damon?" Alice pouted as Damon studied them for a few seconds. He sighed as their wide-eyes got to him, and so he dropped his spell. His skin was blue, his hair still dark and his eyes now charcoal. His eyes surrounded with dark veins and eyeliner-like stripes. His clothes had changed to a suit, something he only wears in this form, and rolled his eyes as the two girls smiled widely. He heard gasps behind him, and glanced to see Stefan looking at him in shock as the Originals looked confused. He turned to the girls and rolled his eyes fondly.

"To Limbo Town, great" he grumbled slightly as he raised an arm, he quickly did a few gestures and cracks started to appear on the driveway of the Mikaelson Manor. It cracked open to form a staircase, and a raven quickly appeared on his shoulder from a tree nearby. "Come, we don't have much time before you die." Damon spoke bluntly, the girls winced and quickly grasped each other's hands.

"Wait!" a voice called, they all turned to see one of the Mikaelsons. A male, not Elijah and Klaus, but he looks younger than the rest – he must be Kol, then. "I want to come with." Kol demanded, "It has to do with magic – and whatever you are, interests me. I was a witch prodigy." Kol started speaking and Damon gave him a curious look. "A wiccan witch, yes. Not a witch-man, but.. I am curious enough to let you come along. Come, there's many horrors down there. You'll be needed if I'm to protect these two." Damon invited him, Kol gave him a wide smile before quickly speeding down the stairs. Damon sighed and quickly followed him, making sure the girls were following before closing the staircase behind them.

"Are these mines?" Kol looked confused, "Limbo Town is underground." Damon admitted. "Somehow, it rains. Not continously, though. It's weird" he shrugged as the girls nodded in agreement. "We'll need to avoid the High Market, they have all sorts of shady creatures and businessmen. Nevermind the trolley-men, though I do have an ally down here." Damon spoke swiftly as he navigated the underground easily. Suddenly, hundreds of footsteps were heard. Alice and Agnes hid, Kol quickly hiding beside them and looking confused as Damon stood perfectly fine as hundreds of children was suddenly staring him down.

"How nice to see you again, Leviathan!" he announced, seeing them pause, "Tis I, Damon Bleak of Limbo Town. It has been many bells since we have last seen each other, the riddance of Ebeneezer Badde comes to mind. The one who sold his own blood for liquor and baubles" he spoke, watching as Leviathan processed his words. "It's been many years, Damon and Perceval" they all echoed, "To what favour do you wish, if you are to so boldly stand in front of us?" one of them asked as they step forward. "Two witch-girls had their draaga taken, I check my favour in for information – any smugglers, any more child-snatchers? You must understand my concern, Leviathan. These children will die, and as you are made of lost children I'm sure my concern will spark some memories of how you came to be as one." Damon spoke with a sad look, "They are trying to trap witch-children." Leviathan spoke in one child rather than all. "They are deep within these caverns, old friend. They wait outside Limbo Town, stalking the area like rats to our food." Leviathan spoke, "Though, we will not take this as your favour. You are helping children, lost children – some of us, most of us, wish we had someone do that for us." Leviathan then left, it took a minute for all of them to leave. Damon sighed in relief. Perceval, the crow, cawed a few times as if communicating to Damon. Damon nodded.

"Come out, now." Damon turned to see an awed Kol and confused witch-girls. "What was that?" Kol asked, "Leviathan, a beast made of lost children. Thousands of eyes with thousands of hands to tear you to shreds, they're one being." Damon explained briefly. "One creature!?" Agnes gasped, "One?" Alice looked confused, "Yes one, wonderful aren't they?" Damon smiled fondly at the thought of Leviathan. He would sometimes visit Leviathan, and help any lost child that did not want to become apart of Leviathan – Leviathan always wanted to get more children in their ranks, but respected those who wished not to. He had been owed many favours with helping Leviathan over the years, especially when wars were rampant and more children were abandoned at train stations. "Leviathan is interesting" Alice muttered, "Very." Agnes shuttered slightly at the hive-mind that she witnessed.

The deeper they went into the mine, they had come across a lot of bodies and a lake. Damon quickly got one of the semi-broken boats and fixed it up with his vampiric speed. He quickly nodded towards it, and the girls climbed in. Kol reluctantly got in, and Damon shot him a confused look. He picked up oars as Kol looked tense, "I don't take well to bodies of water, sea sickness I think it's called" Kol muttered as Damon nodded in understanding. "Ah, I see. Hold" he held out his hand, "Hold your hand?" Kol looked confused but Damon just rolled his eyes and grabbed Damon's hand. "I've had many of seasick travellers travel with me, I found holding their hands soothe them slightly." Damon admitted, giving one oar to Kol and had another oar in his hand. "I can't row with one hand, so you'll also have to row. Agnes, take the oar if Kol gets sick." Damon demanded, Agnes nodded as Kol chuckled slightly. It didn't take long for them to cross the lake, Kol had nearly thrown up but when Damon squeezed his hand he had focused on that and rowing instead. Perceval had stayed close to Damon, as if seasick too.

They had found land once more, and so they were near Croatoan. Damon felt the dice on his neck nearly burn, he had taken half of Croatoan with him when Klarion picked up the other dice. "Follow, Sisters. Do not dwell, it is too dangerous." Damon urged, not wanting to see the chains once more. "But Croatoan-" Alice protested, "Croatoan is not worth your lives. Croatoan has not been there in thousands of bells, my brother and I had took Croatoan in our curiosity. Croatoan is no god, Croatoan was a faux god. It was intelligence, made by a man so foul that I shudder at his smile and smite his body for the rest of eternity." Damon snapped, "Our blood from the vile Sheeda-man, that vile Melmoth. Our magic from him, and from him alone." he didn't look towards anyone after his rant, instead following the sound of screeching animals nearby. "Your draaga are nearby, Sisters. Can you feel them?" he asked instead, "Yes! I feel Polace" Agnes cried, "My Paluce!" Alice smiled and Damon nodded. He quickly told the girls to go to Limbo Town, but the girls were stubborn. "Go, you'll be killed." Damon said, "But Brother-" Agnes tried, "You are still witch-girls, go. We will handle them." Damon tried, but both refused – he couldn't refuse, as they were quickly running out of time.

Damon groaned and allowed them to stay, Kol glancing at the other vampire curiously as they came across a group of scaley-like creatures. He quickly sent spells towards the group, trapping most of them in place. "HEY, WHAT THE HELL!?" one yelled, Damon started beheading those who could move as Kol beheaded those who couldn't. All of them, except one, was dead. "Now, now, what the hell were you thinking? Stealing familiars?" he glanced at the cages and saw some caged witch-men, "Witch-men, oh is that a witch-woman I see?" he narrowed his eyes as the thing panicked. "Trading! They'd sell a pretty penny!" the thing tried to defend themselves, Damon just beheaded them and quickly unlocked all the cages. Familiars and witch-people free, and all quickly banded together to get back to Limbo Town.

Damon reluctantly followed with Kol pulling him, a wide grin on the Original's face. "I want to meet your kind!" Kol dramatically announced, much to the annoyance of Damon who sighed fondly at the dramatics – it was a far cry from the judging dramatics of Limbo Town and the submissionaries. "Try not to bring too much attention to yourself, we will only be there for a few minutes before going getting closer to the Blue Rafters to get home." Damon advised as Kol shot him a confused look, "The Blue Rafters?" he asked as they passed through the Wicket Gates. "The Blue Rafters is what we call the surface world." Damon explained as the town crowded around the newly returned people. Many people gasped at the sight of Kol, who smirked at all of them in return, but Damon stepped in front of the older man as a man who reminded him of Jebediah stood to confront them.

"Who are you?" the man demanded, "Damon Bleaker, son of Chasity and Mordechai Bleak. Of Bleak Villa, Shackle Street in Limbo Town. I have lived in the Blue Rafters for thousands of bells, for I have become a creature between living and dead. Not like the grundies, as I was never put to rest or be resurrected again." Damon explained himself before motioning to Kol, "This is Kol Mikaelson, an originator of my kind. He hails from the Blue Rafters, of Mystic Falls." he explained briefly before motioning to Alice and Agnes. "These young witch-girls had called upon me to help find their draaga, and so I had helped. Now, I will leave back to the Blue Rafters. Be careful, as more draaga-nappers might be around." Damon spoke sparsely, wanting out of the place that once wished to burn him and his brother. People gasped at his name, more at his story, and all looked ready to ask him a million questions. He simply grabbed Kol's hand and dragged him out the Wicket Gates, wanting to leave this community behind him once more.

"Hey- wait!" Kol tried, wanting to meet the people of Limbo Town. "Kol, I haven't been there since I was fourteen for a reason." Damon spoke coldly, "They wished to burn my brother and I alive when we found out someone wished to harm our people. The book of shadows tell us there's naught but rock past Limbo Town!" he mocked his sister. "I couldn't believe her! Beulah, our sister, gone wild with witch-fever! Nevermind our own mother who called for our deaths!" Damon ranted slightly, "I'm sure my own mother wishes to kill us, too. If she was alive, that is." Kol sighed and Damon pitied him – both wanted dead at one point, Kol daggered for a century as Damon fled from his home after witch-fever became paranoia.

"Let us go home, Kol. Let it be known that these tunnels and waterways are most unforgiving, yet very unforgettable. If we stay longer, we are doomed to die once more."

word count: 2666

a/n:

based off of "Seven Soldiers: Klarion" issues #1-#4 (2005) and DC Database (dc.fandom.com) "Klarion Bleak (New Earth)" wiki entry.

002. the q&a

Hell – it was hell getting back to the Blue Rafters. To Mystic Falls ‐ Leviathan wanted them back, to stay, but he had to politely refuse once more. He wasn't a child anymore, he wasn't the witch-boy. While he was cursed to be young, much like his brother, he was able to age thanks to wiccan witches and Lillian Salvatore. When they got back to the Mikaelson Mansion, it seemed as if a day or two had passed without notice. It also seemed that Esther was alive – being the person in the locked coffin.

The two had staggered in, both tired and covered in filth and blood. "Remind me to never go there again, Damon." Kol's voice seemed to startle people enough that they appeared before the filth covered duo, "Oh trust me, it has an appeal. Who else would say hello to Leviathan?" Damon asked teasingly, "Anyone! Literally, any traveller down there!" Kol dramatically yelled, catching the attention of Esther. "Leviathan is a sweetheart!" Damon defended his ally, "A sweetheart!? A hundred children conformed to be a hive mind of a monster is not a sweetheart!" Kol shook Damon's shoulders to shake some sense into him, "Leviathan is cute!" Damon tutted as Kol looked at him as if he lost his mind. "Please, Damon! Those scale-ridden monsters were more cuter than Leviathan!" Kol retorted with a scoff, "Oh please! Those draaga-nappers were like puppies! Not the worst thing I've seen." Damon rolled his eyes, "Now I'm scared to know what exists in that damned place." Kol muttered as Damon looked thoroughly amused. "Down there? Of course it doesn't hold everything! My favourite creatures live in the Blue Rafters, demons are quite fun to mess with I must say!" Damon chuckled as Kol's face fell into disbelief. "Demons!? Are you mad?" Kol rushed out, "Of course not! Speaking of demons, I should really see my occultist friend again." Damon hummed at the thought of John Constantine. Kol looked like he was going to faint from either excitement or horror.

"Enough, both of you" Elijah spoke calmly, both pair of eyes snapping to the suited individual. "Go get cleaned up, we're having a party later - a ball. I expect you on your best behaviour, Kol. Damon, I hope you don't wish to ruin another suit." Elijah stared at them calmly, Damon wincing as he stared down at his suit and Kol rolling his eyes. "Ah, the caverns are not kind to clothing. The people worse" Damon muttered as he winced at the sludge, "Yeah, I mean your own mother did try to burn you alive." Kol mused and Damon rolled his eyes, "Oh please, my sister was basically the leader of that. Poor Beulah was frantic that day" Damon chuckled as the rest, except Kol, stared blankly at him. "I wasn't aware there was any more Salvatores" Klaus spoke up, and Damon blinked. "Salvatores? Only Stefan is a Salvatore by blood. Beulah was a Bleak, my elder sister and Klarion was my twin brother. Younger by twenty-five minutes and twelve seconds." Damon shrugged as they seemed baffled at the idea of Damon being a twin."Wait." Esther spoke, making all turn to her. Kol glared discreetly at his resurrected mother. "You said Klarion? As in, Klarion of Chaos?" Esther spoke with fear, "My brother has made a nice reputation for himself, I see." Damon mused with a smirk. "Well, I'm going to go and try get rid of these mannerisms" Damon spoke and started to leave, Kol waved him goodbye and Damon have a quick wave back. He parted ways with the Mikaelson family, and so they didn't see each other until the evening time.

Damon, after being demanded by both Stefan and Elena for answers and dismissing them, had cleaned himself and got ready for the ball that evening. Damon decided to wear a black suit jacket and pants, a white shirt and a navy tie. It didn't take long to get to the Mikaelson Manor, and he hadn't thought to bring a date – hell, his boredom and annoyance with Elena was becoming overbearing already. He'd rather speak with a demon, thank you!

"Damon" Kol greeted him, once he had spotted the Salvatore, "Hey Leviathan hater." Damon smirked slightly as Kol rolled his eyes. "I see your mannerisms have reset." Kol joked, "Yep, can't say I like the old Limbo-tongue." Damon shrugged, "Limbo-tongue? More like pilgrim speech."Kol rolled his eyes as Damon chuckled. "Oh, don't worry. It's like a cult down there. My sister, Beulah, was always adamant I learnt at least some manners. My stepfather, Ezekiel, was more lax and my mother is – let's say slightly murderous." he shrugged with a smirk, "Stepfather?" Kol asked curiously, both vampires unknowing of Klaus' bright stare. "Yep. My mother married again after my father mysteriously vanished past the Wicket Gate. I bet Ezekiel or the Horigal got him, now I think a train ran the poor fool over. Klarion, however, was insistent he was alive somewhere – unless he was Ebeneezer Badde, which would explain very little, there was no witch-man." he shrugged uncaringly as Kol hummed at the admission.

"This– the Limbo Town and witch-men stuff. Can I ask, who is Melmoth? The girls were confused when you brought him up." Kol asked, Damon tensed at the thought of the pervert. "Melmoth, an ancestor of my town. He's the leader of a group called the Sheeda, a group we thought was one person – a harbinger of sin. The Roanoke Colony in 1620 that disappeared, he had forcefully impregnated the women and so they fled beneath the ground. They birth the children underground, and the book of shadows was made to protect us. To discourage us from ever going up to the Blue Rafters ever again. 1853, my brother and I found ourselves fleeing – curious about the Blue Rafters, a wanderlust we wanted to sedate. Melmoth found us, took us in, he wanted to find the colony and use them. The women for breeding, the men as slaves. He's- he's just an awful person, really. If he can even count as a person." he let out a sigh, "The Wicket Gates closed again, cutting off Limbo Town once more. I guess they decided to reopen it after a hundred years." he shrugged as Kol looked enamoured by his story.

"And Ebeneezer Badde?" Kol pried, "Ebeneezer Badde, the child-hunter. A heretic, in the eyes of Limbo Town – a deserter, much like me. Neither of us believed in Croatoan, and when he was set to become a witch-man he fleed. The man who'd sell his own blood for liquor and baubles." he echoed past words distastefully, "Leviathan asked for revenge, and we gave it to them." he shrugged and Kol nodded in understanding. "What else does your town have – what are grundies?" Kol looked excited, after all it was life after death to the residents of Limbo Town. Damon blinked, confused – oh, he must of never explained them. "Grundies are the dead who are reawaken, as is tradition, to work until they crumble. They are branded with a witch-brand, and they are sent to work as mindless creatures." he shrugged, "My father didn't become one because his body is nowhere to be found, and I didn't see Ezekiel become one either." he explained and Kol looked confused. "The dead were a very big part in our rock industry." Damon shrugged as Kol suddenly looked amused – "the dead mined rock?" the disbelief in the elder man's tone caused Damon to chuckle and nod.

That's all that was written.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 10.1K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
887K 54.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...