Reidams | One Shots

By andiebeaword

Since I've written a few, and plan to write more this is toxic pair, I decided to have a separate book just f... More

Author's Notes
Cat & Spencie ❤️‍🔥🔞
Already Got Your Heart ❤️‍🔥🔞
Love the Way You Lie ❤️‍🔥🔞
Don't Ruin the Moment❤️‍🔥🔞

Got Your Gun ❤️‍🔥🔞

196 3 0
By andiebeaword

Summary: When Cat reaches for Spencer's gun, she finds something even more promising.
A/N: I understand if this was requested as a stand-alone fic, but I had already written these chapters so...I figured I could fit this in here as a 'what if?' scene.
Couple: Dr. Spencer Reid x Cat Adams
Category: Smut (NSFW 18+)
Content Warnings: Spoilers for S11's 'Entropy.' Cursing. Hand Job.
Word Count: 1.5k

"Where's your head, Spencer?" Cat says as she slowly begins to move inside the booth, towards me. "What are you thinking about?" I internally hated myself for the smile that spread across my face at that moment.

"I was thinking about entropy," I answered, as coolly as I could manage. Suddenly, I felt her hand on my mid-section.

"Mmhmm," Cat murmured, her hand, slowly and meticulously, crawling towards my holster. I felt my breath hitch, slightly, trying hard to continue talking as if that didn't just happen. I managed to keep my hands firmly placed on the table, even when her hand was lingering over my dress shirt.

"It's the thermodynamic measure of the degradation of matter and energy in the universe," I said, neither one of us breaking eye contact as her hand continues towards my belt. "To put it in another way---" My voice jumped an octave just as Cat's hand gripped my revolver from its holster, a playful smile growing across her lips.

"There's your gun." I tried harder to maintain a neutral face as she purposely licked her lips at me.

"Good evening," we heard our waiter say, just as she pulled my gun towards her, underneath the table. We both looked up at him, oddly playing our parts as a happy couple simply out on a date.

"Hi," Cat began, almost sounding...out of breath? "Uh, you know what? We've been having so much fun getting to know one another," I glanced over at her, then back to the waiter, "we'll let you know when we're ready, okay? Thank you." He nodded his head, and walked away. "Now that we got that out of the way, will you do me a favor and tell Blondie McBlonderson over there at the bar to disappear?" I turned my head back at her, then let my eyes follow back to the bar where J.J. was sitting. Cat followed, knowing she successfully flushed one agent out.

"J.J., stand down," I hear Hotch say in my earpiece. J.J. placed her drink on the bar, got out of her seat, and walked past where Cat and I were. She shot me a look I knew meant Be careful.

"Thanks for playing, sweetie," Cat smiled. I noticed she was now back in her original spot in our booth, across from me. Hotch said something to Rossi, and then spoke directly to me.

"Reid, do not let her get up from the table." I knew exactly what he meant.

"Alright, you're in charge," I say directly to Cat. "Tell me what you want, and I'll see if I can get it here for you."

"Anything I want?" I heard her ask, almost innocently.

"Anything you want," I repeated.

"Like a million dollars in unmarked bills," Cat said, her eyes never leaving mine, her face, still neutral, as well, "maybe a plane to Aruba?" I knew she was baiting me. And I was letting her.

"Is that what you want?" I knew it wasn't. She wouldn't be here right now, otherwise. She chose not to answer my question.

Instead, the woman holding a lethal weapon still aimed at my crotch, scooted her way towards me once more. "What I want... Spencer.." she whispered as her free hand came to rest on my shoulder. "..is to give you..." I audibly gulped, feeling her hand slide down my arm, over my thigh, until... "...a massage, you know, help you relax."

"Whoa! I'm totally relaxed!" I countered, wondering why I wasn't hearing anything from Hotch or even Garcia inside my ear.

"Oh, don't worry about Penelope and your boss, Doctor," Cat hissed as she pressed her body against mine. I squeaked out a slight moan as I felt her fingers trace over my slacks. "One false move, though, and poor Spencie junior gets his balls blown off." Right when I felt the light snuff out in my eyes, Cat's free hand reaches the button of my pants, successfully undoing it while pulling the zipper down, her palm now hot against the thin fabric of my boxers.

"Cat, I---we shouldn't---"

"What, Spencer? You're not really married... besides, I can tell it's been a while since you've felt a... woman's touch, am I right?" I hated the way my body seemingly reacted to her touch. Hearing the way she giggled before wrapping a hand around my erection did things to me I'm most certainly not proud of. "Relax, Doctor, we're just two people enjoying our little date," she purred as her mouth latched onto my neck.

"F-fuck," I exhaled out, letting my hands fall limp off the table. Feeling her nails scratch at the sensitive foreskin caused my eyes to flutter shut at the sensation. "Keep doing that, please," I whimpered, unsure if we had an audience or not.

"Shh-- relax," Cat repeated, her palm now pressed firmly against me while her fingers danced along my shaft. Her voice was vibrating through my ear, leaving me with a tingling feeling as she nibbled on my earlobe. "Tell me what you like, Spencer..." What I like? My brain couldn't seem to come up with an answer before she began pumping my cock at a slow, yet satisfying speed.

"Fu--fuck, I---" I tried to tell her to just keep doing that when her hand dropped down, her fingers now gently toying with my balls underneath my boxers. Out of what felt like instinct, I bucked up into her hand, causing her to giggle again against my cheek.

"You gonna come soon, Spencer?" No words would functionally leave my lips, so I left Cat with a simple "Uh huh." She began squeezing at my balls again, while her other hand trailed down my jaw, neck, shoulder, arm... until it coiled around my straining cock, pumping it at a speed I wasn't sure I could do on my own. "I can feel it, you're so close," she whispered, her mouth just inches away from my own.

"Shit, I---" I came within seconds, spilling all over her hands inside my boxers. Fuck, that isn't going to feel very pleasant later. I let my chest heave in and out, keeping my eyes shut in fear of what we'd just done. What the fuck did we just do? Right when my mind was about to remind me of where we were, Cat slyly dropped to her knees in front of me, gracefully I might add.

"Oh my, just look at the mess I've made of you.." she purred as her head dipped down near my crotch. Initially, I thought she'd simply grab a napkin from the table to wipe my embarrassment off of me.. but what Cat Adams did then will be permanently burned into my eyes.

Slowly and with such demeanor I'd yet to witness before me, she stuck her tongue out to lick up every drop of my cum. As much as I willed my lips to move, to form coherent words, all I managed to do was moan loudly as the touch of her lips and tongue over my near limp erection. If she kept that up any longer, I'd be ready to come again... inside her.

Once she was done peppering me with kitten-licks, Cat sat back up in the booth, her body pressed right up against mine once more, her mouth near my cheek where I swore I could still see droplets of my cum sitting there on her pretty pout. Cat whimpers slightly, her lips inching even closer towards mine.

"Cat, I----" Once again, all thoughts were stuck in my throat as I waited to see if this woman was going to kiss me or shoot me. As if on cue, I hear the distinct click of her gun, again.

"What're we doing here, Spencie?" Her voice seemed farther away than it was a moment ago. I blinked a couple times, taking in my surroundings. They pretty much looked the same.. except Cat was sitting on the opposite side of the booth, instead of right next to me. Fuck! I hear another click of her weapon.

"What are we doing here, Spencer?"

What the fuck?! One minute, Cat was knelt before me under this very table, lapping up my cum with her purposeful kitten-licks while moaning my name. Now.. now, she's once again Miss .45, the assassin I had every intention of arresting once this was all over.

Or did I?

~ The End ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16K 49
Just like the title says!
41.3K 534 7
Collection of one shots/short stories about Spencer Reid. All stories are Spencer x Reader. Story summaries can be found on the index pages.
1.4K 20 59
needed to make a second poetry work,I didn't write it though,my sister did.
191K 1.4K 16
it's in the title, thanks for reading :)