Reidams | One Shots

By andiebeaword

Since I've written a few, and plan to write more this is toxic pair, I decided to have a separate book just f... More

Author's Notes
Cat & Spencie ❤️‍🔥🔞
Got Your Gun ❤️‍🔥🔞
Love the Way You Lie ❤️‍🔥🔞
Don't Ruin the Moment❤️‍🔥🔞

Already Got Your Heart ❤️‍🔥🔞

271 4 0
By andiebeaword

Summary: Spencer's fresh out of prison, lying to his team once again. Did Cat Adams manage to dig her claws all the way to his heart?
A/N: I essentially replaced 'I Love You & Despise You' with this fic.
Challenge: This is my entry for Maze's 2022 May Whump Spencer Reid Collection. My Bad Thing is Addiction. My Bad Person is Cat Adams. My One Line Prompt is "I didn't want any of this."
Song Inspirations: An Unhealthy Obsession by the Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra, Can't Get Enough by Jaxson Gamble, and Super Psycho Love by Simon Curtis.
Couple: Dr. Spencer Reid x Catherine Adams
Category: Filthy Explicit Smut (NSFW 18+) Smangst, if you will.
Content Warning: Mentions of Addiction (Dilaudid & Sex). Cursing. Spencer Reid Whump. Fingering. Oral Sex (Both Receiving). Penetrative Sex. Unprotected Sex. Major Character Death. Character Gets the Death Penalty.
Word Count: 2.6k

Addiction is a word I never once thought I'd ever associate with myself.

In retrospect, I should have. Addiction doesn't only relate to a drug, a substance of some kind.

I've been known to have an addiction to reading. Various books in a wide variety of genres and languages. I do have an addiction to dilaudid, of which I was getting help for. Hell, one could say I craved the attention of any woman who would so much as look my way.

My addictions have landed me here --- in Mount Pleasant Women's Correctional Facility.

"Spencie... you came back."

For the life of me I can't fathom why I'm here.

"I missed you."

I can't get you out of my head. No matter how hard I try-- none of them are you.

"I-- I need you."

Why the fuck did I say that?

"Mmmm, explains why we're in the room where... conjugal visits usually take place," Cat purred as she carefully sized me up. She held a certain glint in her eyes, one I hate to recognize within myself whenever I'm around her.

It's as if my body was already familiar with hers, my hands reaching up for her neck, flashes of my one moment of weakness fill my brain, making me hiss into her mouth.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance, Spencie."

"Fuck, you're a good kisser," Cat pants out, her breathing ragged against my lips. I felt her nails dig deeper into the flesh of my skin, slowly dragging them along the back of my neck.

What the fuck am I doing?

"I didn't want any of this."

"You don't get to talk!" I hear myself yelling as I shove Cat towards the cot. My lips find their way back to hers, her teeth nipping at my lower lip in a futile attempt at retaliation.

"I want to play a game with. You like games?"

"Gu--guard.." Cat whimpered the second she felt my hand gripping her throat, her eyes blown as I leaned forward, my nose touching hers softly, almost delicately-- given why we're here in the first place.

Why the fuck am I here?

"Don't pretend you don't want this, Cat," I moaned against her cheek, using my hands to maneuver her out of her jumpsuit. "I can see it in your eyes." Once I had her unclothed down to her bra and underwear, I pressed my hand back against her windpipe, still careful to keep her alive--- even if I had no idea why.

Cat eyed me in her silence, her voice becoming thready as I held my trepidation inside, needing to show her just how fucked up I am--- all because of her. I let up slightly, admiring the marks left along her throat as she coughed for air inside the brick hole we were in.

"There's the Doctor Reid I want..." she gasped, struggling to maintain any composure as she attempted to sit up on the cot. "You know, Spencie...." her voice dripped thickly with seduction and I was but a moth drawn to the flame lit behind her eyes. "I always did wonder when you were going to use... sex against me."

"...But it should be mine. I wish it were mine. Because you and I... we deserve each other. That's the real secret."

"Shut the fuck up!" My hands were back coiled around her neck, my thumbs pressing increasingly against the throbbing pulse underneath them. Cat tries to cry out, the look in her eyes now showcasing an emotion I've only ever seen once since the night I met her.

Already fed up with the stupid voice in my head telling me this isn't you, Spence. You're not the type of guy who throws pregnant women against walls, threatening to kill them.

What if... I am?

I reach out towards her hips, frantically tugging at her panties, yanking them off her body--- catching a familiar look in her eyes just before shoving the fabric in her waiting mouth.

"Now, be a good little bitch and don't come until I tell you you can," I panted, wasting absolutely no time in shoving a finger inside her dripping heat, the thought of her--- a hitwoman wet just for me-- it sent a not-entirely-unpleasant shiver up my spine.

Cat mewels around the drenched fabric, tears pricking her eyes as she trembles beneath me. I add a second finger, curling the digits as they slide around inside her pathetic pussy, her body hinting that she's so close. I hear nothing but deep wanton moans as I pull my fingers out of her, her cum dripping around them as I slide them over my tongue.

"Sluts don't have the privilege of coming--- not with me," I hissed down at her, latching my mouth to every inch of skin on her I could reach until I found myself eye-level with her cunt. "Such a shame I can't hear you scream my name," I thought outloud to myself before nibbling and licking along her clit.

Her musky scent filled my nose with such a sickly sweet aroma, I let a guttural moan escape while swiping my tongue around her begging hole. Cat's futile attempts to form coherent words around her own undergarments made a small part deep inside me chuckle at the thought.

This time, I planned on bringing her to the edge with only my mouth, keeping my fingers from grazing any hint of skin while I revel in how divine her desperation tastes on the tip of my tongue. Hearing her muffled screams made my cock throb as I felt her second orgasm threaten to leave her. I bit down with intent, leaving Cat painfully pleasured as I swiped my drenched lips with the back of my hand.

A momentary thought came and left as I allowed my fingers to get acquainted with her skin once again. I dipped my head down to meet her throat with my tongue, relishing in the way she jerked towards me, instead of away.

"I didn't want any of this."

"I want to play a game with you. You like games, Spencie?"

"Fuuucckk!!" I groaned, reaching in between her back and the flimsy mattress to rip off her bra, exposing her fucking amazing breasts entirely just for my eyes. I wrapped my lips around her right breast, swiping my tongue over her nipple, bringing aroused life into it. My right hand immediately dug into her neglected breast, kneading it profusely while flicking at the hardened nub.

Cat remained otherwise obedient, not once straying from the submissive role I've placed her in.

"Fuck, Cat!" I exhaled against her rather smooth skin, nuzzling my nose around her swollen peak. I felt her stomach perk up at the thought, only to be reminded that she was dangerously close to falling off that edge. I switched my mouth and my hand's dire attention to the other, continuing a pace for myself I'd hoped would last for a fraction of a second longer.

Cat cries on the cot underneath me, her body trembling at every hesitance I've shown since kissing her the first time. I can vaguely hear her pleading to let her come, to allow her the satisfaction of relief while I remained strained against the zipper of my pants. "Be a good girl and relax, Cat," I murmured against her lips. The poor brat muttered incoherently, her breathing staggered as I removed myself from the bed, releasing my cock from the constraint of my slacks.

I knelt down as if to kiss her, reaching up with my hand to remove the fabric from her mouth. She bit down as it tore, her eyes telling me she knew exactly what I soon expected of her.

Without a single word, Cat wrapped her hands around my dick, massaging it as she gently pulled me back to the flimsy excuse for a bed. I hissed as she let her nails drag along my skin, feeling the frost of her touch against the heat of mine. As her eyes raked up my body to meet mine, she leaned forward, taking in my cock the way I imagine she would take in a sucker.

Her tongue flattens around my tip, licking any precum before grazing her teeth along the length of my shaft as she lets her hands get acquainted with my scrotum. The cumbersome feeling ignites a feral reaction in me as I let out a visceral groan, my hands finding her hair in no time, elated at the longer length. I felt Cat slowly pull my cock back, her lips mumbling something against the tip that I barely registered.

"So, Doctor, is this what you want?"

Fuck. I blanked for a second. No, this wasn't exactly what I wanted. Not in the long run. But--- in the moment?

I did want any of this.

"I really wish people would stop asking me that," was all I gritted out, gripping her knotted hair and pulling her back towards me. Cat flashed me a conniving look, almost like she could read my mind. She enveloped me back inside her warm mouth, her hands teasing me as she had minutes earlier.

I was so lost in the euphoric feeling that I failed to notice her one hand trailing down my thigh, then it was gone. That was until I heard it. Cat's wanton moans amped up a notch, leading me to suspect she was touching herself without permission.

"Naughty girl," I muttered, yanking her off me before tossing her back onto the dingy mattress. Cat didn't look at all ashamed, in fact she made a show of teasing me by dipping two of her fingers inside her deliciously-looking cunt, I almost gave in.

"What's the matter, Spencie?" she purred. "Cat got your tongue?" I licked my dry lips as she spoke, narrowing my eyes down at her... at the mess of her I made.

"As a matter of fact," I began, gripping both sides of her throat, slamming my lips against hers, my tongue finding zero resistance as it slipped past her teeth. "...you do." I let her believe she had the upper hand, if only for a moment to allow me to try and collect my thoughts.

Problem was, Cat was becoming a growing addiction of mine.

And with her here beneath me, her skin covered in my markings, every square inch riddled with my scent, it did things to me I wish weren't possible.

With my hands still generously around her neck, I trailed my fingers down her body, finding her clit in no time. "Fu----fuck, Spencie!" I vaguely heard her crying out my name as I added another, enjoying the dulcet sounds of her pussy clenching around my digits. It felt empowering to be the man who could not only outsmart her, but also bring her to the edge--- hearing her whimper pathetically for me.

It was a high I felt I never wanted to come down from.

When I realized just how close she was this time, I frantically removed my fingers, joining her on the bed as I straddled her sensitive body. With a soft smile, I graced her cheek with my palm, a move we both knew was false outside this room, but here--- now...

"Pl-- please, Spencie... I-- I need you!"

Fuck. That was it. The Last straw.

I wasn't patient by any means as I shoved my cock inside her. I felt her thighs around me before I was completely sheathed within her dripping cunt, the pressure alone assisting me in bottoming out. I took a breath, a moment to glance down at the woman I was fucking.

Catherine Adams.

The same hitwoman who held a gun to my crotch.

The same woman who manipulated me into going to prison.

The same fucking woman who had my own mother kidnapped and was minutes away from ordering her to be killed.

Here I was, high on fucking her goddamn brains out.

What would my schizophrenic mother think of me now?

I pounded into her filthy pussy, feeling my own orgasm reach the point of no return.

Hadn't that been my plan all along? Sure, I stupidly thought that by fucking her, I'd also be fucking her out of my system, out of every known crevice in the body--- my body.

I felt the sticky liquid trail down our joined bodies, and for a brief moment, I wondered if I was the only one feeling a bit--- overly emotional?

"What a fuck, Spencie..." I could hear her say, dazed and confused.

I didn't bother to acknowledge her as I cleaned myself up, pulling my boxers on, then my suit, not caring that my tie was hung around my shoulders, or that my converse were haphazardly on my feet. I gave that woman one last longing look, reminding myself that this was the last I'll see of her---- until the day she'll die.

"I-- I didn't want any of this," I found myself saying out loud.

"I know, Spencie."

With a sad, yet satisfied smile, I left Cat behind. When I got to the gate, the warden gave me an odd look before glancing back down the hall where I had just been.

"What?" I asked, feeling annoyed as I reached for my badge and gun.

"Nothing, it-- it's just.. that woman never gets visitors." I chuckled dryly.

"We have a very complicated relationship," I mused as I left Mount Pleasant Women's Correctional Facility for good, this time.

Or... so I thought.

-

Today was the day Catherine Adams was getting executed.

To say I was going to miss her, well--- I was.

When it comes down to it, the truth-- the truth is that I've been craving a woman's affections for a long time. I just hate that the last time I indulged in such salacious actions was with a hitwoman.

Not just any hitwoman, one who haunts my dreams-- even when I'm wide awake.

"I'm done," Cat drawled out while chained to the table. She'd been given her last meal, which she declined... in place of meeting me here instead.

"Yeah?" I asked, not believing her, even when I saw the truth in her eyes. "Well, so am I."

"No, Spencie, I-- I mean it."

This isn't the first time since that night I'd begrudgingly dragged myself to Mount Pleasant. Each time Cat would see me, we'd have our verbal games, but then I'd leave--- with her still alive.

A couple of times... I let her have me.

Fuck, it always felt so good to be liked by her.

"I'm fucking bored, okay," she'd go on to say. "All my nights can't be spent like this."

When I saw the guards standing outside her door this time, I knew this was it.

"Just like that? You're done?" I questioned her. I shook my head as I moved to sit in the chair across from her.

"Yeah," she replied, a tear escaping her eye. "I've had my fun.. and with youi, no less."

We sat in silence for a long time.

"Will I ever be rid of you?" I asked her, careful not to look her dead in the eyes. "When you're dead?" I felt her touch before I heard the shackles.

"Oh Spencie, you'll never get me out of that pretty little head of yours."

I took my seat in the first row.

I watched the needle go inside her arm.

I felt a single tear fall down my cheek.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance, Spencie."

"Why? So I can be just like you?"

"You said so yourself-- We deserve each other."

"I was lying."

"You never could lie to me, Spencie."

~ The End ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 31.3K 37
my first book so ntm on me !
Omertà By Emma

Teen Fiction

1M 28.4K 34
This book is so awfully written, I'm embarrassed. The relationship is toxic and evil and I've been working on rewriting this story. As soon as I have...
16.2K 320 21
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐝, 𝐠𝐨 𝐡...
138 5 18
This is an xfemale!reader. "I didn't want to do this again. They fucked with the wrong person! I'm coming back stronger and better than ever. Just...