More than just a dream betwee...

By FlyChic2024

The open stars started to shine Like poetry that escaped from mars But now is the moon of the open flame T... More

He Still Believed In Love
10,000 hours
7:11
Butterfly Wings of Time
Make It Sting Like a Thorn
Pink
Roses Of The Moon
The Fairytale Of The Lost Love
If Only...
I Didn't Know
Love Is The Us That Kept It Alive
The Roses On My White Veil
Friendship
Rose Petals And Mysterious Moon
When You're Hopeless
Whispers On The Wind
Silence After the Rain
The Art of Show and Tell

Coming Face to Face With Your Stories

0 0 0
By FlyChic2024

Coming face to face with the stories you have written takes your heart to a different place than you can ever imagine where you think that each word of the story you have written are just stories it becomes more than you could ever grasp and then it all hits you like the flash before your eyes of the past and when you think the story of you has ended you end up opening another chapter of your life that you could have never imagined happening and with every ounce of your heart it took your dreams to make your life into something special and that included taking life by the hands and letting it guide you.
Whether you choose to see or not every love that could touch the night has been the one
To give you a flutter of butterflies
And that was just from one person
Who never said what he was thinking
But instead told you to never hold back
But that was sometimes never the case as soon as you tried but now he is like an open book inside your dreams and so are you with how you've grown to love the same things in life and that will be something you both will always remember as you both will one day come face to face with your stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 97.4K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
559K 18K 161
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...
440K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...