The HeartBeat Of The Rose Pet...

By FlyChic2024

She watered them as she called me flowers and her name was Rosyred and she may have watered only the thorns i... More

Suspicion
Love Touches Me Like Magic
Under the Moon
Wallowing Nights
She Grew Up With The Rose Petals Of The Midnight
Fate Is Sealed Like A Storybook Of Love
My Heart Reached Inside Of The Rose Petals

The Heartbeat of Roses

1 1 0
By FlyChic2024

Life may be out of balance and sometimes it comes like a blimp of roses that are out of bounds by the petals and loving more than the uneven puzzles of life just to put it all back together again almost like we are both living two separate lives and coming back together may still feel like a dream that is faraway inside of life that hits almost like an epic fairytale where each one is sweet like roses while the other one still carries the thorns of where life was once a lost and found of the heartbeat of roses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 251K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...