Find Him | SonnyBan

By kuno-ki

Alban Knox, a phantom thief. He is on a self employed mission, but what happens when he meets someone from hi... More

2
3
IM SO SORRY

1

421 10 13
By kuno-ki

Alban woke up, looking around seeing a really tall building with a few smaller ones around it. he slowly stood up when an officer came up to him. "are you okay kid?" before Alban could answer another officer came running up with a normal looking person. "thats him! that boy stole my diamond ring!!" as Alban looked at everyone confused the two officers put him in handcuffs.

*time skip*

where is Alban you ask? in a jail cell. why? well because he is about to be questioned. is it VSF you ask? well.. yes actually it is. but most of all you want to know, is Sonny Brisko here? yes, yes he is.

"why am i in here!! i said i never took it! man, fulgur is gonna kill me once i get back." Alban yelled, hoping for a blonde to hear him and investigate. a few minutes after having yelled a officer came over to him, opening the cell door. "Taichou is ready to question you." the officer spoke as he handcuffed Alban for what felt like the fifth time. unknowingly Alban chirped out a "yes!" which in turn confused the officer.

as Alban was pushed into the room, he saw a blonde headed boy facing the other way. Alban being the happy catboy he is decided to tease the other. "oh nyo~ onii~" hearing the voice the blonde stood up turning around staring at the shorter boy shocked. getting his composure back he looked over at the officer. "change this to a private questioning, no one else is to observe or enter, understood?" the officer nodded his head and gave a "yes sir!" then walked out of the room.

"what the hell are you doing here?? wait no why are you in my cell?? why were you arrested??!"

"damn calm down, one at a time."

"why did you get arrested?"

"okay so, long story short... i woke up and was accused of stealing a diamond ring"

"did you?"

"Sonny!! why the hell would i steal here??"

"Alban"

"i never even saw a diamond ring, and even if i had thats not what i wanted from here, and you know that."

"..."

"uh aha anyway so next was..? why am i here? well someone left"

"right.. well did they find the ring on you?"

"oh uh.."

"so they did, but how?"

"i seriously have no idea how, i was framed!"

"fine but i am sending you back later, got it?"

"..without you... am i right?"

"Alban i know it hurts but i have things to do in my timeline."

"well so does everyone else! but none of us left like you did!"

"Alban im sor-" Sonny was cut off by a knock on the door.

Sonny got up from the chair and went to the door opening it "sorry to bother you Taichou, someone said they need to talk to the boy in here and wont take no for an answer" Sonny told the officer to lead the person to the room they were in. after a few minutes a face unfamiliar to Sonny, but familiar to Alban appeared.

"hello there Commander! nice to meet you. i apologize for the intrusion, but i must take this boy with me" Sonny looked over to the guy then over to Alban, Sonny noticed right away the fear being held in Albans eyes, something he has never seen. just as Sonny was about to speak he saw Alban stand up and walk over to the guy, fear causing his slim body to visibly shake. Sonny reached a hand out stopping Alban from walking any farther. "if you dont mind, he was caught in my patrol area so i would say it was a fair capture, wouldnt you agree? so by those means i shall be keeping him here."

the guy looked back towards Sonny staring for a moment before speaking again. "while i agree with you there, the problem is this boy here... he escaped from me once already so i plan to take him back and make sure he never leaves again."

just as Sonny was about to say something a small voice came from the boy in front of him. "im sorry sir. i never intended to leave, ill accept any punishment you decide for me. see you someday Sonny.. yeah?"

the blonde couldnt say anything as he hear those soft words from that voice that use to sound so cheerful and teasing. no now his voice was full of fear and dread. he quietly watched as the cat like boy walked away with the guy who he must get information on now. the two had left before Sonny could process what had happen. Sonny quickly ran over to one of his officers and asked "where are the things that came with that boy and who was that guy just now?!" one of the officers ran and grabbed the things that were removed from Alban before he was placed in the cell, while another officer went to run a facial scan for the mysterious guy. "Taichou here are the kids belongings it wasnt must just these two weird devices and these three items it looks like two car ears and a tail" Sonny grabbed the box of items and headed to his office to look throught them all.

he searched throught the box pulling out the two devices he has never seen before, one looked like a timer of some sort while the other one looked like a disc. as he was looking at the things the disc suddenly vibrated and then a hologram was shown. it was fulgur in the hologram!

"oh Sonny?? he made it to you! im glad, it was made to send you back to your own timeline not someone elses. so where is he?"

as Sonny stared at Fulgur who was seeing the current him, he started to cry. "Fulgur... i think i screwed up again"

"...Sonny what do you mean? you already did once how did you do it again?"

"FuuFuu chan is it Alban?"

"oh hey Uki, its actually Sonny"

"oh finally, bish the cat was going to confess to you so hurry up and come back to us with him"

"...Uki, Fulgur.... make that three screw ups."

"screw...up? bish what did you do now!?"

"some guy just took him"

"WTF?" both Uki and Fulgur said at the same time.

"who? why did you let the guy take him?" Fulgur asked trying to sound as calm as possible.

"FuuFuu chan shut up for a second. Sonny listen close, the other device with you is the time travel device, you need Alban to use it, so find him. the other thing you should know is you can only use that device to travel from the time we are in and your own time so the fact he is there with you means he is from that time so he will know people there. think about his past, the stories he has told us, where in that area could stories like those happen? where would things he has stolen be found in that area. where would someone as traumatized as Alban live in that area? think about those things and you will find him for sure"

"okay but.. Alban never really mentioned his past to me just that he use to feed the homeless kids. so how could i find him off that?"

Uki and Fulgur looked at each other shocked. "Sonny, you have at least heard about his friend right?"

"yeah, ive heard that story but thats about the only one"

"wait Sonny was the guy that took him.. kind of old? wearing a really nice suit?'

"uh yeah i think so why?"

"Uki... Sonny needs to find him fast"

"Sonny Brisko! stand up right now and go look for the cat!! make the other look as well!! the more people the better, cover as much ground as possible"

hearing Uki shout at him caused him to follow the orders right away. "how do i find him i need help"

"Fulgur go to Alban's room and check for things while i tell this idiot what to do before we lose our cat"

"okay" Fulgur listened to Uki's orders knowing if he didnt he would get in trouble.

"Sonny, do you have Albans cat ears?"

"uh yeah they are here with his tail why?"

"good find the slidable bar on them and put it in the middle"

"uh okay give me a second, okay done now what"

"put them on"

"what"

"just do it"

"... fine, theyre on"

"now say Alban"

"uh... Alban"

"did they beep?"

"yeah... what am i doing?"

"now repeat after me, neko help is coming, can you hold out? two beeps if its not possible"

"uh.. neko, help is coming... can you hold out? uhm two beeps if its not possible"

"what did you hear?

"uh it beeped twice. oh its beeping even more"

"oh god Sonny"

"Uki what does it mean?"

"he needs you... right now, okay Sonny listen close, you need to go outside and start walking in whatever direction you feel the urge to walk"

"do the ears make you go the right direction?"

"no... but you know him best, whether you know his past or not, you know him, i just believe in your ability to find him"

"Uki, do you really think so? and what do the beeps mean?"

"Sonny, believe in yourself! as for the beeps, you're contacting Alban directly. he can hear your voice, to respond he meows which are the beeps you hear"

Sonny still wearing the ears, started walking. this whole thing was confusing to him, how could Alban hear him? without realizing he spoke his thoughts. " i thought these were just a radio of sorts? if he doesn't have them.. how can he hear me? are these.. physically connected to him? somehow?" 'beep' "oh shit you heard me??" 'beep'

"Alban... are you meowing?"

silence was all he heard. Sonny laughed a little knowing he made the other embarrassing by asking that question.

"haha sorry for asking that, i heard Uki said thats how you respond" 'beep beep beeep' "did you... cuss out Uki?" 'beep' "by meowing??" '..beep' "why are you so cute! haha"

Word count:1711

I don't know why but I actually like a lot of this chapter and I normally hate my own writing also who else do you want to see in this story??

Mochii~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 920 23
Members: Yugo Asuma Alban Knox Fulgar ovid a.k.a. Fungus Covid Sonny Brisko Uki Violette
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.1K 994 23
No matter what will comes, You will always be in my heart♡︎ Top~Kook Buttom~ Tae
13.8K 182 30
The title literally explains everything, it's headcanons for the accursed Countryhumans and its counterparts such as Statehumans fandom. Yes I change...