a witcher student in high sch...

Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... Еще

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43

39

63 1 0
Edaj1908

After the hot steamy night shared by y/n and itoko morning has arrive  and y/n get up first to prepare something..

Y/n( mind )- damn itoko is like valibwhen it comes to bed..damn that issei he infliences me when it comes to leachirous thought..but oh well my girls is hot and sexy..and issei will drool over itoko fufufu..

Y/n start to prepare a simple breakfast  thanks to grayfia's lesson y/n learns to cook.

After several minutes itoko went down to the kitchen..

Itoko- morning dear..

Y/n- morning sit and have some breakfast.

Itoko sit down and make herbown coffee.

Y/n- so how was last nights game..

Itoko- well it was good and you are so big..fufufufu.

Y/n- fufufufu and you are like a wild animal that who is hungry for a man..

Itoko- well i have my fare share of experience..i have manybsuitors on me and none of them are my type..and you my dear are the first man that took my likings...and vali is lucky to have you.

Y/n- and i hope vali wont going to kill me.

Itoko- relax she wont kill you..infact she would like it..

Y/n- sigh~and soon my house is filled with hungry woman.

Itoko- and youbhave you prepare for that day..

Y/n- yeah..so what is your plan inbthe future..

Itoko- well i am planning to move in to your town and start working there as a teacher..

Y/n- that can be arrange if you want to go there..

Itoko- i am more worrird about kenji.. i still have an obligation for him even he is engage to eri sawachika.

Y/n- well they need to transfer school well aside for tenma..that girl is totally inlove with karasuma..

Itoko- true..but she has a little sister that needs to take care..

Y/n- sigh~ true that tenma is really a wonderful girl..

Itoko- tell me do you believe people can change..

Y/n- yes of course i do believe..and tenma is a prime example..darling i believe tenma might be dumb and stupid..but in reality she is a wonderful girl..that no people can see her side..and one day she will become a successful person in the future..

Itoko- true all she needs to do is to believe on her self.

Y/n- dear bo matyer how it looks tenma is still a teen ager..even me..

Itoko- shut up y/n..ypu are way too older than any of us..i dont know about vali..

Y/n- pff!! Vali?? You know vali, rias and sona are still 19 years old..you are older than those three girls..

Itoko- true but the way theybact and think they are like adults..

Y/n- they are just stress in school activities..listen itoko harima is fine with eri..so don't worry..let him be  a man who is taking care of his family.

Itoko- i guess you're right..i should visit him once in a while..

Y/n- of course you can..and you can even finance him when it comes to school..he still needs you..

Itoko- true..

Y/n- let harima and eri taste the life of a couple..and harima is no stupod person..and eribis acting like an adult but in reality she is a brat...let us see their fate in the future..

Eri- who knows..eri might be surrender her engagement to that idiot..

Y/n- nope..eri won't surrender..i can see clearly that girl is inlove to harima..i can tell it. Because when they are alone those two bickering each other like a newly wed husband and wife...

Itoko- hahahs theybare like that ever since the beginning..

Y/n- and the bad boy harima is more inferior than eri  hahaha eri is a dominant girl..i cant really understand their relationship its like love and hate.

Itoko- true..even eri's personal butler saw it coming..that the little girl he raise becomes a woman..

Y/n- how did you manage to lnow about her butler..

Itoko- he is a soldier before he becomes a butler..he told me that..when eri is in deep trouble kenji is always coming for her rescue  and the butler reports to eri's father and me...

Y/n- and what about eri's father did he knows about their relationship..

Itoko- yes he knows it..no matter how tough kenji is...when it comes to eri he is afraid that something is bad happening to her  specially eri is the only one who lives in a mansion along with her butler..that is why kenji is often  visiting to eri's mansion..

Y/n- hahaha that guy doesn't even have a clue that he was falling to eri without being notice.

Itoko- can't blame him because kenji has a one sided love for tenma..and thanks to you..that idiot realize who is the girl trully love hom amd understabd him 

Y/n- if you going to ask me. Eri is more mature than harima..

Itoko- true..and i will bet if her father will arrange a new marriage proposal to eri i am sure kenji will fight for eri..or eri will fight for kenji..those two has been through a lot..

Y/n- hmmpf..if that will happen i will make sure her father will go down or go down and becomes poor..

Itoko- you do really know eri's father is a successful businessman..

Y/n- i am not afraid of that..i will use my connections to the people i know..

Itoko- ohh~

Y/n- fufufufu..do ypu really thin her father is the powerful person..then he should think twice..

Itoko- you also have a connection to a powerful persons??

Y/n- of course i have..most people that needs my help is all business man..but i do hope in the future the relationship between harima abd sawachika will last forever..

Itoko- i hope so..but in my opinion her father wants her happeness..so letbus not worry aboutnit for now..letbus focus watching those two..

Y/n- indeed..now let us change the subject. What day or time the game will commence??

Itoko- tonight..the broadcast me and akira are now ready

Y/n- well i shluld be prepare if something will happen..

Itoko- may i ask what are those boxes in your shelves and is that ab armor??

Y/n- it's an armor..and potion..

Itoko- potions??

Y/n- sometimes if i have to fight dangerous monster i need a potions to boost my ability..abd sime oils to apply on my swords.. and my armor is also enchanted with glyphs and magic so that when a monster attack me from behind i cant get hurt easily..

Itoko- how did you make yoir potion??

Y/n- alchemy..

Itoko- isn't that illigal to use specially in the past..

Y/n- not for me..

Itoko- now i know why you are so good on my subjects..

Y/n- ppff!! Please..alchemy is not related to science..

Itoko- and yet the process is the same as chemistry..so it's applicable..

Y/n- clever girl..

Itoko- tell me how what k8nd of ingredient did you use??

Y/n- most of it are made in herbs that only found in the wild or forest..and some is made from monster's mutagen..or blood..

Itoko- eeewww!!!

Y/n- and yet you love being kissed and grope....

Itoko- shut up..how does it taste??

Y/n- at fist it was disgusting..but you get use to it..

Itoko- ugh!! I wont gonna try it.

Y/n approach to itoko and hug her from behind..

Y/n- lucky for you..because my potions are only made for my self..

After y/n whispers to itoko from behind y/n kissed itoko's lips and grope her again..while itoko cant do anything..

Y/n- now my dear we should prepare for school..go and take a bath..

Itoko- fine but you are coming with me for another session.

Y/n- lets go~

Y/n and itoko proceed to the shower room and they have another session of
Private moment while taking a bath.

After 30 minute y/n and itoko finish their session the two went to school the and they notice harima's new bike was there And the students was curious how can a delinquent can afford a rare bike..while harima is cleaning his bike so y/n approach him..

Y/n- oi you know that bike is still brand new..

Harima- ohh!! I just want to take care of my things..

Y/n- so what happen to your old bike??

Harima- i put it on the garage..

Y/n- where are you living now??

Harima- i am living with eri..i am worried about her..she is the only girl living in that  mantion. Along with her butler...

Harry- well well samurai boy..nice bike you have.

Harima- oh harry from 2D why are you so early..

Harry- i am just curious about the news that you got sawachika as your fiancè

Harima- i did..so??

Harry- ohh it's nothing i just want to congratulate you. Harima.. you lucky punk..you got a princess as a fiancè.

Harima- yeah..i am just lucky harry..any way this is my pal y/n.

Harry- hello i'm harry frim 2D. It is nice to meet you..

Y/n- i'm y/n a temporary student..from kuoh academy..

Harry- kuoh academy..i heard that school if i am not mistakrn that school is an elite school and it was an all girl school..

Y/n- yeah. It was but now it turns out to be a co-ed school..

Harima- harry why are you si early really?? I know you are working but your complexion was unusual?? Are you sick??

Harry- no..it's just came ti the police precinct.

Y/n- ehh?? Are you perhaps involve to a fight or even doing illigal activities??

Harry- no..it happens that i saw 2 vampires fighting each other..

Harima- vampires again?? Did the vampire almost devour you??

Harima- 1 vampire yes..but the other no..that vampire save me..

Harima- typical vampire.

Y/n- you know..not all vampire are harmful you know..most of it just want to live just like us..if that vampire savr your life just leave it be..

Harry- how do you know that??

Y/n ( lied )- from the old legend.  You should believe that. Mostbof the old legend is true..

Harry- well i am not a believer from the start..now that i saw 2 vampires in the flesh i cant even say a word.

Harima- well you are lucky because you are still alive. Thanks to that vampire 

Harry- any way..nice bike you have there harima..where did you get that super bike.

Harima- thanks. It was a gift that given to me..

Y/n- well well..it seems you got to hang out with your bike..and i think i need to learn on how to drive..

Harima- i can teach you to that. 

Y/n- you are busy in your drawings harima and youn have a deadline to finish your job..

Harry- well then if you manage to learn shall we go fot a ride sometimes..

Y/n- you know that i am not permanebt here.

Harry- i can go to kuoh using my bike..and harima now has a superbike you should learn too..

Harima- harry is right you know.. you should learn to drive..so that you can go here and kuoh using a bike instead riding a plane for hours and paying an expensive ticket..

Y/n- true..fine then i will learn how to drive..because sometime i am traveling over japan for some business that kuoh asking me to do..

Harry- so you are also working??

Y/n ( lied )- yeah. Sometimes i have to travel outside kuoh for some little business of mine..and i have to pay for my accomodation and fare..

Harry- dude you need to buy a new bike or car. For long distance trip.

Y/n- seems so..

Harima- anyway i heard that your class will havr a little game tonight.

Harima- yeah..we cant decide what activity that we are going to do..because the cafè and play are on tie.

Harry- what game you decide to play??

Harima- akira decide that we settle into a paint ball...

Harry- nice.  I hope ther are no attacks will come.

Y/n- i hope so..just we need to pray if some miracles will happen.

Harima- i hope so too..

Harry- what time the game will start??

Harima- from what i have heard it will start at 7 or 8 tonight..

Harry- y/n you'll join the game.

Y/n- no. I have a test that kuoh has given to me. I am almost finish my test..

Harry- i see..

Meanwhile

Rg 1- look at that bike!..it was so wicked..

Rb1- who is the owner of that bike??

Rg3-from what i saw it was harima owns that bike..he is just polishing there before the new student  and harry arrive..

Rg2- how how can sempai can afford to buy that bike..we know that he is a delinquent.

Rb5- or maybe he is doing illigal job.

2c classmate- not really..we heard that harima and sawachika got engage..

Rg1 and rb3- eeeehhh!!!!!

Rg2- sawachika san is engage to that delinquent??!! How did that happen..

Rb3- oohh ma~an!!! I had a huge crush ob sawachika sempai..and harima sempai got her..

2c girl- too late for you..because sawachika took a huge liking to harima..ever after the sports festival..

Rg1- ohbyeah!! I remember that. If i am not wrong that time saeachika sempai is injured. And harima sempai took her place.

2c girl- yes. Correct..since then our section put them into misunderstanding..

Rg1- so that is the start of theur love story..

2c girl- may be..but the only one who knows it all was akira, mikoto and tenma. They are sawachikas friends..

Rb3- ohh man i thought sawachika likes a gentlemen.

Rg1- shut up..you only want her money..so don't you dare..

2c girl- becareful there..because the new student is here..and he might put you in a coma..

Rb3- oh really??? That small fry can put me to that..

2c girl- he can..i saw him fight in both weapon and hand to hand combat..

Rg2- he can do that???!!

2c girl- yes...he beat hanai from aikido club so easily. Even itoko sensei has been defeated in a weapon skill.

Rg2- hanai sempai is a black belter right??? As for itoko sensei i was shock that she can handle a sword..that sensei has a talent and skill..

2c- yes..and tge new student beat them without having a break..

Rg1- is it true that the new student is from kuoh academy???

2c girl- yes he is from kuoh..knowing kuoh academy's reputation is so high..and that boy manage to pass their exams..

Rg1- man if he manage to enter that academy i bet he is smart..no wonder his skills are so high..knowing kuoh academy has a strict rules to follow..

Before the girl talk the school bell has chimed. It indicates the class is now in session so the students proceed to their  classroom

Class 2c

Not my picture

Suga- hey asou did you see those 2 bike there??

Asou- yes..that bike is so cool i wonder who is the owner of that bike..

Y/n- boys you want to know who is the owner??

Asou/suga- yes!!

Y/n- those bikes owned by harima and itoko sensei..

Asou/suga- whaaaat!!!

Suga- you mean that two bikes owned by harima??

Y/n- ohh the other one is owned by itoko semsei..

Asou- oh boy that bike must be so expensive..

Y/n- yeah..i was jealous too..i might hoing to ask harima to teache to drive.

Suga- you don't know how to drive a bike??

Y/n- yeah..now i have seen those bikes can do i might consider to have one..

Asuo- dude can you afford to buy a bike..

Y/n- of course i can. Infact i am the one who give that bike to harima and itoko..

Asou and suga jaw drops that y/n is the one who bought those bike..

Suga- oh man! You might be so loaded to buy that car..

Y/n ( lied)- noy realy i have a job to  the makers of that bike. So it was a gift for me..but it was in my house not long ago..s

Asou- what kind of job did you have y/n..

Y/n( lied)- i was a martial arts instructor my self..and lucky for me  i have 3 students that owns a motorbike dealership..so they give 2 of their bikes..and after what i saw and experiense~ i might hoing to buy a bike on my own or perhaps i could buy a supercar my self..

Asou- your impossible to reach dude..

Y/n- not realy it was luck and hardwork that is all..yo harima can you teach me how to drive a bike??

Harima- sure..i will just use my old bike..

Y/n- well this weekend if tgat is okay with you..

Harima- fine with me..

Jiro yoshidayama- y/n did i hear it right you are the one who give that bike to harima??

Y/n- yeah..why..

Yoshidayama- well may i ask how did you get that bike..

Y/n- i did explain it earlier..it was a gift for me..

Yoshidama- do you have any bikes at your house..

Y/n- i don't know why?? And why do you want a bike..

Yoshidama- it was cool  to have a bike just like harima..

Y/n- if you want a bike like harima you should work for it.. harima got his first bike because he has a job..he just save his money to buy his big bike..

Eri- hey y/n! There you are!!

Y/n- yo eri..

Eri- thanks for giving kenji a bike..it was nice..though i cam ask my father to give him one.

Y/n- ohh it was nothing really..

Mikoto- you do know that bike can cost a million and you give 2 of them..

Y/n- sigh!! I guess i cant keep a secret from you guys..alright ot was true that bike cost a million each..

The boys jaw drops to know that y/n can spend his money like nothing..

Y/n- so eri did your father is okay that you and harima got engage officialy??

Eri- yeah he was okay. Even my butler approves to him..so no problem..

Y/n- good..

Eri- so y/n will you join the ge tonight??

Y/n- unfortunately no..i almost finish my test in a few days..

Eri- sure it was so hard for you answer that question..

Y/n- yeah..after i finish answering the teat i have a migrain to endure..

Eri- you know you should give your self a break.

Y/n- i will do that once i finish what i have to finish..

Mikoto- you are working so hard y/n..

Y/n- i have nothing else to do you know..i got a school and i have a job to keep. Once i going back home..

Mikoto- let me guess martial arts and sword fight..

Y/n- yeah..you know rias sona and vali are my students.

Yoshidayama- are their beautiful??

Y/n- ho ho ho..they are extremely beautiful..rias and vali have a bust that makes mikoto here run for her money..while sona well she has not so large bust..

Yoshidayama have a perverted face..

Y/n- if you want tonknow them well you have to survive in fighting their own siblings and boyfriend..

Asou- you mean those three girls havr a boyfriend 

Y/n- yeah. Two of them have a boyfruend and one of them is married. And their boyfriend is deadly as hell even hanai will be defeated once again..because i personally train them..

Suga- dude..those guys sure is skilled..because you train them.

Y/n- yeah they are skilled .

Akira- and those girls are beautiful..

Y/n- nah!! Vali is more beautiful than those two..

Mikoto- you said that she is beautiful because you are married to her..

Y/n- pff..please that tomboy is so aggresive..

Mikoto- and you my friend was afraid to her..

Y/n- can't argue with that..

Akira- well the way i see her she 8s a perfect wife material..

Y/n- huuuuhh!!!! Ohh please that woman is a sadist!!!

Mikoto- well all we can say is good luck..

Y/n groans

Eri- relax will you..

Y/n- ohh really?? So may i ask did harima transferbto your house??..

Eri- he did..

Y/n- good..may be me and harima have a little training. On how to drive a bike..

Eri- suit your self..

Y/n- thanks..i think it's time for me to upgrade..

Mikoto abd the rest- upgrade??

Y/n- oh i forgot to tell you i can ride a horse..everywhere i go..

Suga- like a cowboy??

Y/n- yeah just like that..you see guys i didn't grow up in the city...i grew up on the wilderness that no car bikes of whatever transport you have here..there the only transport that i know is horse riding..

Asou- dude i always wanted to ride a horse..

Y/n- if you are in the foreat or in a ranch you can. But here it was impossible.

Tenma- how about your school and your home?? Is it far??

Y/n- now that you ask my house and school are far..i always go for walking of i go to school..

Tenma- eeehh! You know you are wierd y/n..

Y/n- hey! Walking is a good exercise you know..

Tenma- ehh!! I always go for a walk when i go to school..

Y/n- yeah but your house is a few blocks away from here moron..

Eri- fufufufufu busted...

Y/n- now now eri. Tenma might be not the sharpest here but this girl knows how to lighten up the mood..so anyway guys class is about to start and you should listen..while me i have war to sign..

Tenma- war??

Akira- what he means is his test questions. So expect that y/n will have his oen world starting now..

Tenam- oh!!

The students went to their seat while y/n is having his own world filling up his paper works.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

57.5K 895 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...
253K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
55.2K 774 16
Y/N L/N,an eighteen year old male who was in the military science business. He made a major breakthrough in a new toxin that could be used to take ou...
241K 1.7K 15
(Y/N) was a devil and his piece are rook like koneko.His way stronger than koneko.Most angels or devils could get killed instanly if (Y/N) punched on...