Back With A Vengeance

By Fire_And_Ice_1813

"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about... More

Authors Note Before You Read
Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note. Not an update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
I'm so sorry!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
21: The Resistance (Part 1)
22: The Resistance (Part 2)
Ho Ho Ho!
23: Phase one
24: The End (Part 1)
25: The End (Part 2)
Epilogue
Authors Note.
BWAV Creation
My Other Book(s)

Chapter Seven

414 16 12
By Fire_And_Ice_1813

A/N: Hey guys. A little warning, there's going to be a very little sex scene ahead. But since I'm 13, I'm going to be very vague about it since I'm not really... Um... you know... whatever, you get the point. It's really uncomfortable 😳😐

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Victoria's POV

Three weeks.

I know that it has been that long from the change of sunlight coming in through the window.

Three weeks of pure pain caused by him. This man doesn't deserve to be called my mate anymore, he doesn't even deserve to be called a man.

He is heartless. He has no soul. He finds amusement in causing pain to his other half. Even the devil himself would feel pity for me. At least he had the decency to feed me, if you can call shoving four slices of stale bread down my throat every four days feeding, but I have to be greatfull that he even gave me food at all.

Those bottles of potions and versions of wolfsbane are almost empty. He uses them repeatedly on me. I don't even think he's testing them anymore, now he's just injecting and wounding me just for his own sick pleasure. Sometimes, he would continuously strike me with the wolfsbane whip, the same one he used the first day.

He didn't even bother to clean my dried blood from it.

There was even a time, that he strapped me to the table and repeatedly stabbed me with an actual silver blade coated in the concentrated wolfsbane...

I can't even describe the anguish I felt.

I passed out from pain that day, upon the whole fact that he injected me with that fucking potion that prevents me from passing out or dieing from pain, that's how bad it was. But I eventually woke up.

Unfortunately.

I want nothing more than to this to all end, I'm so weak and tired now but am still alive. Never in my life have I ever wished for death, but I'm begging for it now. I just want to faint and never wake up, for his potion to suddenly stop working and let me die. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

I've tried screaming for help multiple times, but it was no use. There's no one here. Just him and I.

The only reason I'm still somewhat sane is thanks to Verna. Even though she is also weak and hurting right now, she still finds a way to make me feel a little better, even if it's just for a minute. We are each other's rock to lean on.

Thankfully, he hasn't been here for two whole days. Words can't describe the joy I'm feeling with not having to see his face.

' I hope he trips and falls into a lake of acid.' Verna says to me weakly. She always knows what to say to cheer me up.

Suddenly, I hear two pairs of footsteps from the building above me. I heard two muffled voices, one I recognized as Max, the other I couldn't identify. It sounded high pitched, making me know that it is a female.

The question is, why would Max bring a female to the place he is keeping me trapped in?

The voices have stopped and I heard light footsteps, which I assume belong to the female, fade away while Max's came down towards my cell. He appeared in front of the cell door with his signature smirk.

He unlocked the cell door and left it open as he came towards me. He then silently comes and unlocks the chains binding me to the wall, but the shackles still locked tightly on my wrist. I expected him to take me to the table, but am surprised when he takes me out of the cell.

What's he doing? I smell something fishy here. I decide to voice out my question. "What are you d-doing?" My voice is hoarse and hurts a lot from not using it for anything apart from screaming for a while.

"I just thought of a new way of causing you pain. It's going to be so much fun." He said in a dark tone. I gulped and tried struggling in his grip but it was no use.

"Stop struggling you bitch!" He punched me in the stomach, knocking the air out of my stomach and causing me to fall on my knees.

He dragged me up by my hair and roughly dragged me along with him up some stairs. He kicked open the metal door, the light from inside the building momentarily blinding me due to my eyes already being used to the near darkness of the cell.

And you will not believe what I saw. Can you guess where the door goes to?

It led to the very cabin this bastard made stay in when I first day I came to his pack. Can you imagine, I was in the basement of this place the whole time.

He pushed me up the stairs and walked up to one of the doors and opened it, pushing me inside making me fall on my face.

I groaned as he dragged me to a wooden chair that was in front of the bed and tied me to it, with the very itchy type of rope might I add.

What I this psycho up to now?

"Maria baby, you can come in now." He called towards the door.

Who the fuck is Maria?

Just then, I saw a short, raven black haired girl stroll into the room, her heels clicking on the floor. She was wearing white crop top and Jean shorts that barely covered her ass. She walked up to Max and wrapped one of her arms around his neck and used the other to drag her claw like nails across his chest.

I felt bile rise up I my throat as he placed his hand on her ass and kissed her roughly. In front of me, his mate. I felt Verna whimper in my head. Even though we don't want or care about him after what he has put us through, this stupid mate bond is still able to make me feel pain in seeing him with another woman.

Once she finishes his stupid make out session with this so called Maria, he turns to me with a smirk on his face. "Since you are still able to feel the mate bond, I thought it would be a wonderful idea to see the pain you feel if you watch me mate and Mark another female as my Luna."

' No ' Verna whimpers in my head. ' he can't do that. HE CAN'T!!'

Does this guy even realize that he could kill me by doing that? Tears roll down my eyes at the cold reminder that he doesn't care about me.

He takes off his shirt and comes to me, shoving it in my mouth to muffle my screams. "Enjoy the show." He says and goes back to Maria.

Maria sneers at me. She walked up to me and slapped me across the face before spitting on my bloody and shredded shirt, which has now turned completely purple. "Pathetic little bitch." She scoffs I my face. "I hope you enjoy watching me fuck your mate and take your title." Oh, how I just want to scrape her face with my claws and tear her heart out right now. My wolf was growling like crazy in my head.

The little bitch sashayed her way toward Max and pushed him on the bed and straddled him. They kissed each other vigorously and they both moaned loudly. I try to look away but I can't, tears are already streaming freely down my face.

Max then flipped them over so that he was on top. They both strip out of their clothes while still making out, leaving them both naked. Max is about to put his stick inside her when he looks directly into my eyes.

I cry, my sounds muffled by his shirt in my mouth. I vigorously shake my head, pleading with him to not do this. Verna whimpers and cries in my head, trying to reach out to him, but he doesn't care. He is enjoying our cries.

As soon as he plunges into her, I feel a burning pain in my abdomen. I feel so much worse than all the things he has injected me with. My wolf is howling and crying I my head and I cry as well.

Each stroke he made into Maria made the burning sensation spread around my body. It feels like my body has been set on fire and is burning me from the inside out.

Their moans got louder as they got closer to their peaks. Max kissed his way down her neck and looked into me in the eyes as he bit into her neck, marking her.

Verna let out the loudest howl I've ever heard her make. It was full of so much pain. I screamed but it was blocked by the shirt in my mouth.

All of a sudden my head became silent. I couldn't hear Verna whimper or cry, it was just silent. I thought that maybe she had blocked me out so that she can deal with the pain on her own.

Max pulled out of her and she slumped on the bed. He then puts his jeans back on with a look of satisfaction on his face. He walks up to me and smirks at my crying figure. "I hope you enjoyed that little show. Now, it's time to take you back to your cell in the basement." He turns to Maria's panting form on the bed. "I'll be back soon baby, warm up the bed before I get back for round two in a few minutes."

He unties me and drags me back down to the cell. "That was very fun Victoria. You know, you could've been the one on that bed if you hadn't denied me of your body, but you just had to be stubborn and this is your reward." He told me as he chained me back up and walked out, locking the cell door. I honestly felt like throwing up, but there is nothing in my stomach.

"I hope you enjoy the rest of the night." He laughed and walked back up to the cabin.

I definitely did not enjoy that night because the burning feeling I my body kept returned, meaning he slept with her throughout the night. This was definitely one of the times that I wish that the stupid potion he gave me would wear off so that I can finally die or at least pass out.

I noticed something strange though. Since the first time when I watched him mark Maria, I haven't heard Verna once. No cries, no whimpers, no comments, nothing. When I felt the burning feeling subside again, I tried to reach out to her.

' Hey Verna, how are you doing.' No response. That's weird.

' Helloooo, Vivi? Answer me.' Again, nothing.

Something's wrong. I'm getting worried.

' Verna, I know that what Max is doing to us is painful, but please don't block me out. We can help each other.' I wait to see if she responds but I get nothing. My heart starts beating in my chest as my breathing becomes erratic. I'm getting really worried.

I try to reach out to my connection with her to see if she blocked me out. Whenever I reach out to my wolf, I usually feel something like a net or a rope connecting us and when she blocks me out there is a brick wall between us.

But when I reach out this time, I feel nothing. I suddenly feel like a part of my soul is missing. But that means...

No. No. No. It- it can't be.

I call out Verna's name again and again, desprately trying to prove my thoughts wrong. But I hear no response.

More tears build up in my eyes as the realization of what happens hits me.

My wolf died from the pain of my mate marking another.

But I don't believe it. I try and try again to find her, searching in the deepest parts of my mind, begging the Moon Goddess that Verna is okay.

I get no response.

More tears cloud my vision and I choked a son. I let out an agonizing cry at the top of my lungs. It hurt my throat, but I didn't care.

Max killed her. Maria killed her.

My wolf, my lovely Verna. My rock and my only source of joy in this hell on Earth...

She's gone. I am now alone. Oh why, Moon Goddess why? If you wanted to take her away, why didn't you let me go with her? I cry and curse whoever I can, but it didn't bring her back. I feel like a very cold bucket of reality has been dumped on me.

Verna is gone. Forever.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OMG. I literally cried while writing this chapter.

Do you guys like the new cover, or do you prefer the old one?

So, Verna is dead. What do you think will happen next?

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and for the love of God, please SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47K 39
(Trigger Warning) (In editing) Rain's been through hell her whole life. Between her abusive dad, her brother who blames her for everything and the bu...
16.5K 2.9K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life. There are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...
305K 8.1K 25
They call them the Moon Gods but she call them a pain in her ass. Makyla wish she could just be alone. Moving to LA and knowing your mate she was wit...
1.4K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...