7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

Por HungjuiChiu

After unlocking the Pendulum, there are many things happening in the four dimensions. Can Yuya and his friend... Más

Chapter 1 Swing Into Action
Chapter 2 Pendulum Explanation
Chapter 3 Trade Bait
Chapter 4 Ghost Force
Chapter 5 Toying Around
Chapter 6 Truth Reveal
Chapter 7 Xyz Arrival
Chapter 8 Mr. Mystery
Chapter 9 Bad Business
Chapter 10 Dueling with the Stars
Chapter 11 You Show 'Em
Chapter 12 At One with the Sword
Chapter 13 Demons vs. Vampires
Chapter 15 Phantom vs. Angels
Chapter 16 The Truth of Heartland
Chapter 17 Menu Venue
Chapter 18 Family Rebellion
Chapter 19 Quiz Quagmire
Chapter 20 Beyond Belief
Chapter 21 The Fortunetelling Girl
Chapter 22 The Wings of Rebellion
Chapter 23 Battle Between Buddies
Chapter 24 Four Way Duel: Fusion
Chapter 25 Four Way Duel: Synchro
Chapter 26 Four Way Duel: Xyz
Chapter 27 Opening!! Miami Championship
Chapter 28 Sakaki Shine
Chapter 29 The Fusing Maestras!
Chapter 30 The Tested Steadfast Heart
Chapter 31 The Pendulum Swings Both Ways
Chapter 32 Future City Heartland
Chapter 33 Sora's Secrets
Chapter 34 The Destiny that starts moving
Chapter 35 Seek the Truth
Chapter 36 Yuya and Dark Rebellion
Chapter 37 Stealth Warriors
Chapter 38 Fusion Duel
Chapter 39 The Kidnapper of Ruri
Chapter 40 Dennis Macfield
Chapter 41 Danger Zones
Chapter 42 Obelisk Assault
Chapter 43 Yuya vs. Yuri
Chapter 44 Battle Fronts
Chapter 45 Zarc and Zarine
Chapter 46 Calm before the Storm
Chapter 47 Parental Guidance

Chapter 14 Card Revelations

279 8 0
Por HungjuiChiu

After LDS and the Sakaki Siblings are gone, the others are staring at the field, which is turning back to normal. Sora says, "That was an incredible duel...to think that both of them could even use Pendulum Summons..."

"Considering that Yuya and Yuni are the ones who made them..." Ryu mutters.

"Man...anyways, good for us!" Shuzo says.

"Good for us?" Yuzu asks questionly.

"Yeah. The LDS left." Shuzo says. "First and foremost, we managed to protect our school thanks to everyone's efforts."

"Even if you say "everyone", the only ones who actually won were Vivian and Yuzu." Sora says.

This causes Gongenzaka to lower his head in shame. Tatsuya yells, "You didn't even fight for us! How can you complain?"

"Yeah! You're just a weakling!" Ayu adds.

"You Show Duel School doesn't need someone like you on board!" Futoshi says.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry." Sora winces a little as he decides to leave. Shuzo asks, "Hey, where are you going, Sora? And you guys shouldn't be saying things like that!"

"Whatever, that guy..." Futoshi says.

"We don't need weaklings anyway." Ayu says.

"If LDS tries to attack us again, I'll protect it next time!" Tatsuya says.

"Me too." "Me three!" As the kids are muttering, Jean decides to say, "I don't think LDS is going to attack the school, don't you forget that Yuya and Yuni are Vice Presidents of LDS?"

"And the whole attack thing is actually their doing as well." Ron says.

Tatsuya turns to Yuzu and asks her, "So Big Sister Yuzu, how did Big Brother Yuya and Big sister Yuni know Reiji?"

And because of the question, Sora decides to stop leaving and hears the conversation. Yuzu says, "Well, Reiji is our childhood friend, he and his brother Reisho often play with us when we are little. Sometimes we also get to duel against each other as well."

She looks at her bracelet, "Not to mention, Akaba Reisho. We haven't seen him for years, he was like a brother to me along with Ryu..."

Ryu says, "Indeed. This really brings back old memories. Although I know that his father and Yusho Sensei are the first Presidents of the LDS, why did they go missing, and since when have they become the current Presidents and Vice Presidents?"

Yuzu turns around and says, "Well...Yuya and Yuni might have a clue where Uncle Yusho is."

Ron and Jean widen their eyes at the revelation, as Shuzo asks, "Wait, they know where Sakaki Yusho is?"

Due to being close to Yuzu, she has a tick mark and takes out her usual fan, hitting Shuzo to the floor and yelling, "Geez...I told you not to get this close." She turns to the others and says, "To answer that question, they are asked to keep it a secret. The whole incident of Uncle Yusho gone missing is related to something dangerous in the future."

Gongenzaka says, "But they should have told us about it. What danger are they talking about? Why can't we help them with this kind of problem?"

Ayu says, "Yeah, we want to help, too."

Ron has been pondering about Yuzu's words, maybe Yuya and Yuni know the truth of Academia...if that's the case, then there is a reason why they want to keep it a secret. "I guess I get a glimpse of what they are thinking."

"Brother?" Jean asks in confusion. Ron says, "I think Yuzu may be right, the danger in the future might be a serious problem that none of us were able to help."

Sora narrows his eyes at the two Xyz users and he says, "And how did you know about that?"

Jean knows that the brat is trying to have them spill the beans, so he could defeat them like they are prey. Before they can say something, Shuzo suddenly gets back up and his face is becoming serious. "Guys, you shouldn't try to pry everyone's secret. If one doesn't want to show, then you can't force them."

Ryu and Yuzu are surprised since this is the first time that their father is acting like a teacher for once. "But..." Futoshi says.

"No buts, if Yuya and Yuni have their reasons for being the Vice Presidents of the LDS, then we shouldn't be skeptical of them."

The kids sigh as they haven't seen the principal being this stern before. After the others leave, Yuzu, Gongenzaka, and Ryu are the only ones left as Gongenzaka asks, "Had Principal Shuzo been this angry before?"

Yuzu and Ryu shake their heads, Yuzu says, "Ever since our Mother went missing, he was acting like an obsessive father to us...this is the first time that we saw him acting like this..."

"Speaking of which, have you asked Katrina where our mother is?" Ryu asks. "She has been missing for 7 years and now she is back. Maybe Mother will be back as well."

Yuzu shakes her head and says, "I have asked her, but she doesn't have a clue where she is...what if...what if she is in danger somewhere..."

Yuzu knows that Ryu doesn't know about Academia or Fusion Dimension, but she can't reveal it to him due to Yuni's request. Ryu says, "I am sure that it won't happen. Mom is a strong duelist and I am sure she will be fine somewhere."

Yuzu nods, and then Gongenzaka decides to head back to his dojo while the two of them go back into the school, only to find Shuzo changed back into his own self and Yuzu is using her paper fan again.

Meanwhile, the Sakaki Siblings and the Akaba family are now back in the LDS' control room. Yuya says, "Report to us the details of Professor Marco's assault."

"Yes sir." The scientist says, "The incident took place in Miami City's District NLD-038 at 17:54. We detected a fairly strong summon reaction."

"What is the summon method?" Himeka asks.

"It was an Xyz Summon." The scientist replies.

Katrina widens her eyes, and Yuni says, "And since you guys are with us, that should be clear to the Sawatari Family that Brother is not the culprit."

"Nakajima, How about Professor Marco? Where is he now?" Yuya asks.

Nakajima presses something on his tablet and says, "His whereabouts are still unknown. Just..."

He calls over the Section Chief to bring in the evidence, which he does. Inside the plastic bag are a broken Duel Disk and some cards.

"This was found at the scene of the incident. His team got to the scene before anyone else and found these." The scientist says.

"They're significantly damaged, but there's no mistaking that they belong to Marco." The section chief says.

"Use all of LDS' resources to locate Marco. Do not stop until you find him." Yuya says.

"Yes sir." The chief says as they leave. Vivian turns to Katrina and asks, "Um...sister Katrina. Although I have seen your friend Yuto attacking Sawatari. Do you think that he is also the one that attacks Professor Marco?"

Katrina shakes her head and says, "Yuto isn't a person that attacks people without a reason, like that Sawatari you mentioned, he is attacked because Yuto mistook Yuzu as Ruri and he thought Ruri ambushed by him."

Yuni says, "That means there is another culprit... Katrina, except you, Yuto, Ron, and Jean, who else came with you from the Xyz Dimension?"

Katrina lowers her head, she really doesn't want to answer that question. But attacking a person from her hometown is already crossing the line. Katrina says, "There is another one, and probably one of my best friends...Kurosaki Shun."

Rumi is surprised to hear this name, she says, "Wait, you mean my brother? He is here in this dimension as well?"

Yuya says, "Hold on, you mean Kurosaki Rumi and Kurosaki Ruri's brother? Are you sure he might be the one that attacked Professor Marco?"

Katrina nods and says, "If Professor Marco you said is using Fusion, he must be mistaking him as an Academia Spy, then..."

"Mostly Marco lost his duel against him. What will happen to the loser?" Reiji asks, he might have a clue about it.

"He might be carded..." Katrina says.

"Carded...as in being sealed into a card?" Yuni asks.

"What?" Yuya and Vivian exclaim. Vivian adds, "I thought it only appeared in the ghost stories..."

"It is happening in the real world, and this is what Academia is doing. I have seen them first hand, how they attack the Xyz Dimension and how people in front of me turn into cards." Katrina grits her teeth.

Yuya says, "But that doesn't make any sense...if the carding is their weapon, then how did Rumi's brother have this weapon to attack Professor Marco?"

Katrina says, "We managed to steal some Duel Disks after defeating those people, and thanks to Rumi's father, Dr. Faker, and Dr. Arclight, they manage to find out how they were installed and they manage to put them inside the Resistance's Duel Disks."

"Wait, for real? Dad and those two did that? How could they? They should create the reverse one, not putting them in their duel disks." Rumi yells in anger.

"I know, they were also trying to figure out how to reverse it, but that is the true problem." Katrina says with a sigh, knowing Rumi is hurt that they also have this weapon.

Yuni is in her thoughts for a while and then she asks, "Katrina. You said that they gave the program to each of the Resistance, right? Do you also have one in your Duel Disk?"

"I have one." Katrina says, "But I never used it on anyone."

"Of course I know you wouldn't do that, I just need you to show me."

"Sister?" Vivian and the others are confused as Katrina gives her her duel disk.

Yuni says, "I will head to my office so I can try to research this." Then she leaves the three alone.

"If Marco is carded, then we will need to get his card back." Reiji says. "Yuya, Vivian, Katrina. Thank you for your cooperation."

Yuya says, "No problem. We'll see what Yuni is up to."

After that, all three of them decide to head to Yuya and Yuni's office.

"If he's okay, why won't they let us see him?" Masumi angrily questions. "Professor Marco would surely be happy if he saw me!"

"I bet he's wrapped up in bandages just like Sawatari and doesn't want anyone to see him in that state." Hokuto replies.

"Don't compare me to that piece of trash!" Masumi yells.

"But for him to get hurt even though he wasn't playing on an Action Field..." Yaiba says, but then he notices Masumi leaving, "Ah, hey! Where are you going?"

"To find out what really happened, obviously!" Masumi replies.

Then the three leave the control room to see Yuni. When they head inside the room, they see Yuni is already typing on the computer while Katrina's Duel Disk is linking to some sort of device.

"That Duel disk is for Xyz, how was she able to link it to the computer?" Katrina asks.

"Rumi and Ruri lent her their duel disks so that she could make a link a few days ago." Vivian says, "Anyways, how is it? Sister?"

Yuni smiles and says, "As expected, this data is exactly what the Professor would write. It is a good thing that I had been his assistant a long time ago."

The three look at the screen and Yuya asks, "What do those codes mean?"

"As you can see, the Professor has a suspicious frame of mind, he will try to add some complicated codes for security purposes. But it isn't going to affect me, as I know how to break these down and write it."

"Okay, I don't know about coding...but you meant that the Professor might have set a lot of barriers that we couldn't hack into?" Katrina asks.

"Yeah. Not only that, but I also contact Reisho as I asked him to send me a few examples of the carded person. Judged by the warmth and the feeling, they are like humans, so I guess they are still alive. But like plants, they can't move." Yuni says as she breaks the last code with ease, causing the data to appear.

"Now what are you going to do about it?" Yuya asks.

"Now that my other slot is linked to the data, which means that my duel disk is capable of carding as well. But now I am going to type a few more lines."

While she is typing, Vivian asks, "Is she really the same age as us?"

"Maybe we are not the same age as you two. Considering that we have minds of people who are 25 years old in us. Zarc and Zarine." Yuya says as the two nods, just then, they see the duel disk glows for a second and Yuni smiles, "The first phase of coding is done, now it is the next and final phase, testing."

As the four head into their secret area, Yuni places the cards on the ground and then uses the device on the cards, instead of purple light, an orange light occurs and some Academia-carded students are back to normal.

"You did it, Sister." Katrina says in shock. "But why are you reviving Academia's students?"

Yuni says, "Don't worry." She then cards them back, causing the three to wince at the sight of the purple light. "I know what we did is wrong, but I consider it imprisonment. Right now I am going to give these cards back to Reisho." She turns to Smile and then she goes away to give him the cards back.

Even though Rumi is surprised at Yuni's intelligence, she says, "That is amazing. Yuni..."

Yuya says, "So with this, we don't need to worry about being carded...and we can also save the victims from Heartland as well."

Katrina asks, "Hey, sister, can you install it to my duel disk as well?"

Yuni says, "We should do it back at home, I will also install it in Brother, Vivian, and Rumi's duel disks as well."

The three nod as they continue to help her with the card-making, but before they leave the company, Yuni says, "But I need you guys to promise me something. Can you guys please keep this a secret?"

The group is confused as Katrina asks, "Why?"

Yuya says, "I think I know why. Having this program in our duel disks may cause fear, and the fact that Sora is spying on us, we have to lay low until they come to our dimension."

Katrina sighs and says, "Okay. I'll keep it a secret."

"Good." Yuni smiles at her as they get back to the house.

After leaving the You Show Duel School, Ron and Jean find Yuto and Shun in the same warehouse where Yuto attacked Sawatari.

"Shun, do you find something about LDS?" Ron asks, surprising that he is back there.

"I battled an LDS teacher, but he is weak." He shows him the card. "He is just wasting my time."

Yuto says, "Shun, how many times do I need to tell you that you can't card them, we are only asking for his whereabouts. If Katrina found out that you did this, she would try to beat the hell of you!"

"If they are really associated with Academia, then this is the only way to lure out that Akaba Reiji." Shun retorts back.

While Shun and Yuto are fighting, Jean whispers to Ron, "So this is why that Akaba Reiji has to leave..."

"Yeah...What a coincidence that our comrades are the reason why we missed our chance..."

Shun asks, "Anyway, how about you?"

Ron says, "You can say we have met Akaba Reiji without needing to card people."

Yuto and Shun widen their eyes, "You meet him?" Yuto asks.

"Under some circumstances, we found him at the Duel School we are spying in, apparently he was there to test out the students, and we also saw him duel in action."

Shun asks, "Then why didn't you capture him?"

"We could have if he didn't hear the news of an LDS teacher being captured." Jean retorts, "He left as soon as possible because of that."

Shun yells, "So you said it is my fault?"

"Calm down." Ron says, "If we also battle him, we have no chance as he can use all 4 summoning methods and using them freely."

Yuto raises his eyebrow and asks, "Four? I know there is Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz, but what is the fourth one?"

"Oh, it is called Pendulum Summon, apparently, it is a new summoning method made by the Vice President of the LDS, and from what we know there are 5 people who can use it." Jean says.

Shun calms down for a little and he asks, "And where is Katrina? Why isn't she with you two?"

"She is now at LDS." Ron says. "She knows Reiji and from what I heard they were playmates until she got accidentally teleported to Heartland."

"What?" Yuto and Shun exclaim. "How come she never told us about it?" Shun says.

"We were surprised as we learn the truth. Remembered I told you that we saw him duel in action, Katrina was the one that dueled him."

"Katrina dueled Akaba Reiji? How did it go? Did she beat him?" Yuto asks.

"Katrina actually left a deck back here and it was the first time she uses it. She can also use all four summoning methods and even have a draw with Reiji."

"Wait, you mean...Katrina also uses Fusion Summon?" Shun asks with surprise.

"I know, we were worried at first, but she knows what she is doing. If Katrina could do that in Heartland, then we would have fewer casualties in the end."

"She is powerful now..." Shun closes his eyes, deep down he wants to be mad at her, due to the fact that Katrina might have betrayed them by using Fusion, but he can't, as she has been a part of his family ever since she comes to Heartland. "What about her family? Did she find them?"

"Yeah, her mother and three siblings. But it is kinda confusing since two of them look really like Yuto and Rumi." Ron says.

Yuto says, "I have some suspicions about the boy that looked like me and the girl that looked like Rumi due to the locket we found from Katrina. So it really is true after all."

"You didn't seem to be surprised?" Jean asks. Shun says, "Both her father and she told us about it, but I want to know, are they strong?"

"Maybe, they are also the Vice Presidents of the LDS. They might also know about you as well, Yuto." Jean says.

"If that's the case, we need to be more careful." Yuto says.

"Suit yourself. I am going to do my own way." Shun gets his mask back on and then he leaves.

Yuto asks, "By the way, have you seen Ruri? Ever since I found her along with a girl I don't know..."

"That is not Ruri." Jean says, "She is called Yuzu, Katrina has also known her since childhood, and she isn't Ruri." Jean says.

"Ruri won't ever take out a paper fan out of nowhere and hit everyone, not even Shun." Ron says with a little laugh.

Yuto frowns, "I see. So Ruri is still in Academia... I thought she escaped. But then again, Yusho sensei also told us that there is a girl in Standard that looks like Ruri as well...that girl must be her..."

He turns to the two and says, "Right now just keep watching them. If they know about what happened to us, then we would really need their help."

"Are you serious now, Yuto?" Ron asks. "We were always backstabbed in the end and why trust them?

"I know Katrina and Yusho sensei won't lie, and they are the only ones we can ask for." Yuto says, then he walks away.

Once Ron and Jean are back at the Sakaki's residence, they notice the 4 siblings gathering at Yuni's room as they decide to check out what is going on.

In the room, Yuni is using her computer to add the carding system as well as the uncarding system in Vivian's duel disk, as she already finished the others.

"With this, you can turn people into cards. But Vivian, I know I have said a lot of times, but don't you ever do it on anyone on purpose." Yuni says.

"Okay, I know. But seriously, the Professor really made a technology that could happen in horror movies, this is quite absurd." Vivian says.

"Yeah... with the technology, they have carded a lot of Heartland's residents." Katrina says with a frown.

Ron and Jean look at each other, Ron says, "Are they talking about Heartland? And how our friends are being carded?"

"Let's listen carefully." Jean says. "Katrina may have told them everything."

Yuya says, "I am glad that Yuni is here, now with the device we can save thousands of citizens and people."

Yuni says, "You are flattered, Brother. It is only a child's play for me to reverse the carding."

Ron and Jean are shocked to hear that they know how to reverse the carding.

Yubel says, "So right now the weapons are prepared, what's the next step?"

Yuya says, "We will need to choose the people to use the weapons to defend our Dimension and even stop them from going to the other dimensions. That is what the Arc League Championship is about. Those who duel really well this year will be able to join in the Lancers."

"Lancers?" Vivian asks.

"Lance Defense Soldiers, Reiji named it because of LDS, the Lancers' mission is to infiltrate Academia and stop Akaba Leo. You told us that this Kurosaki Shun is the one attacking Professor Marco, right? Maybe you should try to persuade him to join."

Ron and Jean are shocked that they know about Shun. Ron says, "Katrina has told them our secrets?"

"Well, that will be much easier..." Jean says.

Katrina says, "I am not sure about that, I mean, he is stubborn and he might not agree on wasting time like this."

Rumi says, "If he doesn't agree, maybe he will listen to Ruri and me."

Yuni sighs and then says, "I am not sure about it."

"Sure about what?" Vivian asks.

Yuni says, "It's Rumi. She asks if she and Ruri can do the persuading."

Ron and Jean are shocked, "Ruri and Rumi?" They think.

"Ruri and Rumi... of course, if it is them, they can persuade him." Katrina says. "Shun is very overprotective of them, but I am sure he would agree if it is their request."

Yuya says, "But there is a problem, if others know that we saved the hostages from Academia, I am afraid that Sora will tell everything to the Professor and we won't be able to prepare."

Katrina grits her teeth and says, "You are right...then Yuzu will also be their target, too."

"But the Professor only targets Yuzu and the ones who look like her, so why not let Rumi do the work?" Yuni asks. "She just tells me that maybe she will knock him into his senses."

Vivian says, "Maybe that will work, too."

Katrina nods and says, "I guess we should leave it to Rumi... By the way, Brother, have you and Sister participated in the Championship before?"

Yuya says, "Of course, and I'm going to participate in this one considering we have a new summoning method."

"Do you think we can attend the Championship as well?" Katrina asks.

Yuni says, "The thing is, Vivian has only a 59% of win ratio, which means she has to win one more duel to attend. As for you, Katrina, the last time you duel in Standard is 7 years ago, so I will have you, Ron, and Jean do the 6 wins in a row challenges to attend the championship."

"So six wins in a row. I see." Katrina nods. "Sounds easy to me since I have a lot of advantages. But how am I going to find my opponents?"

"We'll help you with that. So no need to worry." Yuya says with a nod. "Well, that is it for today, since tomorrow is our last day of school, maybe after school I will install the reversed system into Yuzu, Ruri, and Rin's Duel Disk."

The others nod as they are going to head out, Ron and Jean are already escaped into their rooms, Jean says, "So they have saved Ruri and Rumi from Academia."

"But when and how? More importantly, where do they hide them?"

"I don't know. But if that's the case, Shun won't need to be reckless and we can also join forces with them. Right now, we must ask Katrina about this." Jean says as Ron nods.

So Yuni knows how to reverse the program of being carded, so now Yuya, Yuni, Katrina, and Vivian's duel disk have been installed. The next chapter will be Yuto's duel with Yuni.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

163K 3.6K 90
A normal person, with normal and boring life, wo was just regular Fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, suddenly got transported to YugiohVerse. It was not a planned even...
6.8K 183 53
After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of challenges besides getting into the confl...
720 27 8
After the split of the four dimensions, Ray split to 4 whilst Z-Arcs split parts were no where to be found until one day when Leo Akaba discovered th...
10.9K 145 11
After Zarc's defeat in the hands of Ray, and the merger of the 4 dimentions. The life of Yuya should be positive. The evil entity has vanished, the f...