Chapter Two (An Indescribable...

By DayDreamRomantic

A sequel to An Indescribable Feeling. - As BTS starts Chapter Two of their career, their soulmate also begin... More

Headline News
Triumphant Return
Listen Carefully
Roles Reversed
Playing Catchup
Toxic Atmosphere
Home Voyage
Idols Assistance
Fan Confessions
Stronger Together
Twice Unexpected
Homeward Bound
Divided Paths
Mountain Climb
Your Turn
Lone Flower
New Heights
Private Activities
Deja Vu
Never Enough
Meeting Again
Badly Hidden
One Family
Time Jump
For Christmas
Tired Teatime
Never-ending Support
Seven Hours
Super Time
Come Back
Passing Time
Reaching Out
Don't Change

Building Connections

3K 190 20
By DayDreamRomantic

"Hello everyone!"

Anna waved at the camera.

"Sorry for surprising you, but apparently that's part of the fun of V Lives."

She smiled as she read the comments.

"It's not fun? It's not fun when you miss it. Ah, that's true. It's sad, isn't it? What do you do when you suddenly get a notification that one of your favourite Idols has gone live? When I lived in England, because of the time difference, a couple of times I got it just before I started work, so I couldn't watch it. So sad!"

Leaning forward, she reads more of the comments. They're coming in quickly now as more people join the live.

"You always miss it because of the time difference? Oh no! That's the life of an international fan, isn't it? The time difference in Europe isn't too bad, I think. Midnight in Korea is 3 or 4 pm there, which we know is prime time for new K-pop content to drop."

A comment catches Anna's eye.

"Chan's Room is usually on at a good time? Ah, Stay Kids' Bang Chan does his weekly V Live every Sunday night doesn't he? Who else watches it?"

The comments pour in from every Stray Kids fan.

"Oh, wow. There's a lot of STAYs watching today. Hello!"

Anna waves again excitedly, before going back to reading the comments.

"You always miss Chan's Room because of the time difference? That's a shame. He works really hard to translate everything he says as well so more people can understand when watching it live."

She nods as she watches the comments move up the screen.

"I do that too? Well, I try my best. I think it's only fair since I can speak both languages - reasonably well. It's a bit harder doing it on a live though! Aww, you guys are too sweet."

Anna put her hand to her heart as the fans complimented her on her translation skills.

"What was that?"

Another comment caught her eye and she tried to scroll back through the comments to find it.

"Did I watch Chan's Room last week? I did, the replay though. Since he's on tour I keep missing it, but I bet American STAY are happy with the time change."

She pouted, not knowing that the viewers were screenshotting her sulking cutely and it would be all across twitter later that she was upset because she missed Chan's Room.

"Yes, that's right. He played my song. For those of you who don't watch it, Bang Chan does a weekly V Live called Chan's Room where he plays song recommendations, or new releases. Last week he did J-Hope's MORE and my How To Land. That was pretty cool. Okay, it was awesome!"

Anna laughed and shook her fists in the air in a little excited dance.

"Huh? You want me to do Chan's Room. Oh, you want me to do a regular V Live like Chan? Wow, that's a big commitment. Honestly, I don't know how he manages to do it every week. They're not short Lives either, at least an hour, sometimes an hour and a half long! Crazy."

The viewers seemed to be very serious about this idea and were trying to convince her to do it in the comments.

"It doesn't have to be every week. It doesn't have to be that long."

She nodded thoughtfully.

"Okay, so, ideas... I could do a long one once a month, say the last Friday or whatever, or a short one every week. What do you think?"

There were mixed results, but one option seemed to win in the end.

"Yeah, I agree. A long one once a month would be better. Wow, am I really doing this? I hope Chan doesn't mind me sort of copying him. Well, it won't be quite the same I don't know the music-making process as well as he does, so I won't be as insightful."

The viewers commented nice things again.

"Aw, thanks. I learned a lot making my album, but I still have so much to learn. Something to look forward to. I like learning new things."

Anna stared at the screen for a few minutes, but there were so many comments coming in that it was hard to read them. Suddenly she sat up and pointed her finger as if she'd had an idea.

"You know what it will be like? A - how shall I put this - fan club? I was going to say a time to fangirl over Idols together, but I didn't want to exclude anyone. Whatever we call it, we can share our favourite songs and dramas of the month. Stuff like that."

She bit her lip as she waited to see what the viewers would think.

"Wait. Is it okay to say my favourites? I shouldn't really be biased."

Anna frowned and hummed thoughtfully.

"Let's think of it as exploration and discovery of new content. No hate, only positivity. Sound good?"

Thankfully the comments were all positive, which made her smile.

"Awesome. Now I just need to come up with a name... Oh! I have an idea. Afternoon tea with Anna? Afternoon Tea? Teatime?"

She raised her eyebrows as she asked what the viewers thought, and then sighed.

"But if I do it in the afternoon, is that a bad time for international fans? I think I'm going to need to do a bit of research to figure out if there's a good time, at least for a majority of people. I'll let you know. Okay?"

Anna leaned forwards again to try and read some of the comments that were flying across her screen.

"Will I actually have afternoon tea for the Lives? If that's what we're calling it then of course I will. Good thing I'm only doing this once a month then, and not every week. That wouldn't be good for my diet."

She regretted her word choice as soon as she said it.

"I don't need to diet? When I say diet, I just mean watching what I eat, nothing drastic. I try not to snack and have smaller portions at mealtimes. Otherwise, I'd eat giant bowls of pasta for dinner."

Anna gestured with her hands what an exaggerated size bowl of pasta she would eat.

"Not good. However, I definitely eat better in Korea. Healthier. Everything just tastes so good!"

She grabbed her stomach as it grumbled.

"See I've gotten hungry just thinking about it!"

With a sigh she leaned back in her chair, smiling.

"This has been really nice."

She sat up again and looked side to side as she leaned in close.

"Shall I tell you a secret?"

The comments screamed positive as the viewers got excited.

"I was really worried about doing V Lives. I thought I'd be awkward, and I'd see mean comments, but it's been like talking to a group of friends - a very big group. You've all been very nice, so thank you."

Thank you, Anna!

You're the best, Anna!

I love you, Anna!

"See? So nice. Oh, I might cry. No, actually, I think I'm tearing up."

She laughed as she blinked rapidly to try and make the tears disappear.

"Ah, well, I think we're getting to the end of this V Live. It's dinner time for..."

Anna's eyes followed something behind the camera, and containers of food were passed to her.

"Unless the staff brings me my dinner, and this turns into a mukbang. Is that okay with everyone? You can turn it off now if you don't want to watch me eat."

She begins to uncover the food.

"I was watching someone do a V Live once - whilst eating - and thought, Idols eat during V Lives because it's the only time they have to eat. Or do they do V Live when it's time to eat?"

Anna takes her first bite of food.

"Yum. So, the first episode of Anna's Teatime, or Dinner Time. Shall I tell you what I've been up to lately? Let's start with music. What have you all been listening to the past month?"

While she eats a bit more of her dinner, Anna takes out her phone and opens her Spotify."

"Okay, July... Ah, ENHYPEN's MANIFESTO: DAY 1. I love Future Perfect. I played it on repeat when it first came out. The music video was awesome too. I always like their title songs."

"And then... oh, I discovered SUNMI. A bit late, I know, but I think it was her hair that caught my attention. Heart Burn is a great song, and the music video is good too. Burning men alive with her hotness. Wow! Of her older songs, my favourite is Borderline. I love it!"

"Of course, I can't leave out Hobi's first official solo album! You can really feel the cohesive storyline as you listen to the album. You know how he said the order of the songs was important? It all fits together so well. I think MORE is my favourite though. That chorus is just... urgh, love it."

"Umm, any P1Harmony fans? Doom Du Doom is so catchy, right? They are a recent discovery for me as well, but this song has been on repeat as well."

"And I'll just talk about something upcoming. ATEEZ! Wow. This album is epic! The teasers, oh my... amazing. A mini-movie. Can't wait for that on Friday!"

Anna took bites of her food between talking about each artist and as she thought about what movies and tv shows she had seen recently.

"I, er, try to keep a note of what I've watched because at the moment I can never remember, but originally because it's nice to know when you first watched something, or how long it took you to watch it. What have I watched this month...?"

"I know! Oh, this is the best show ever. Seriously, I love it so much. Extraordinary Attorney Woo on Netflix. Please watch it so I can talk about it with you. It's so cute!"

Behind the camera, one of the staff members started tapping on their wrist.

"Alright. That was a small preview of what my monthly V Lives will be like. I'll let you know when the real first one will be. Tune in to find out the name I decide on."

"Thank you all for spending time with me today. Bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 8.5K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
1.7K 165 22
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮�...
60.1K 2.3K 51
Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky said so. The temperature, the tranquility...
139K 3.3K 43
An alternate universe where Jungkook, a famous idol, meets his soulmate. Both he and his soulmate don't believe in true love and soulmates. How would...