Dreams Apart

By WordAddictOfficial

Reality sucks and her dreams aren't any better till they grasp her soul into a different world that makes her... More

Intro<3
Protagonists ☆
Dark Dreams
The missing letter
Deja vu
My rainbow
Fading
The welcome party
The rumor
Camera
Metal flower
Flori kingdom
Identity
Burnt scar
Half
Your world
Westly
Drawings

My diary

39 6 1
By WordAddictOfficial

Angela

"Prove it." What was the worst that could happen? The boy before me squinted his eyes in amusement.

He was an illusion in a dream, my dream. One that I have power to destroy and get rid of whenever I feel like it.(Even my own lies couldn't convince me just enough to get rid of the man who stood before me.)

"Prove that you're not asleep?" He speaks as though it's nothing.

"Yes. That." I hesitate despite actually wanting evidence for what torments me me every now and then.

He attempts to step closer to me but I take steps back endlessly.

"Read your notebook, Angela. Till then I'll prove to you."  He advises as the surrounding fades away and so does he. I feel my body shift within the sheets to that print above my skin.

"You've been asleep for over 14 hours." Jane utters in a rasp tone. She has make-up smudged all over her face with a t-shirt that seems a bit too familiar.

It's mine.

"What are you- why are you-" I sigh in frustration with a tight grip to my head that aches at each word I utter.

"I know. Why am I wearing your shirt, why am I here and what happened last night? Sooo many questions!" She exclaims dramatically with laughter.

"Haejang (hangover) soup is ready!" I could hear Hardin's voice from the kitchen with Summer's laughter to spill onto to his chatter.

"All of you are here!" I groan into my pillow.

"Correct! Now get up." Jane says as she dances her way out of my room. I hesitantly get up and cup my hand over my mouth to sniff my horrid breath that resembles the smell of everything I consumed with a pinch of morning breath.

I don't have time to sip Hardin's good soup because all that trails through my mind is getting my hands on the diary that once belonged to me.

I had left it at Diana's when I went away, I think. I groan in annoyance at how I barely have any memory of it.

I put my morning gown on and walk over to my spoilt kitchen with Hardin and Summer. They swing their hips at eachother with "Just the two of us" to play along whilst Jane scolds them.

She watches her food get hovered over by them and pinches her eyes in exasperation. My eyes stay still, watching love unfold before my eyes. Summer and Hardin love eachother rot and yet they just never know it.

It is bittersweet to watch how they lay eyes on eachother without even knowing it. Eyes that resemble "I'd do anything for you." Only an outsider could read the eyes of love, they never do and it's a pity.

I head to the bathroom, leaving them occupied to their flirting and Jane's whinning about starving. I stare at my reflection through the bathroom mirror that has tons of cracks and scars.

My eyes are dead. They resemble the scars that stain the mirror, visible and broken. My eyes tear up but I dry them off with the thought of getting ready to leave to Diana's to get my diary.

I know she isn't there. I have the idea that she'd probably be at the gym around this time so I'm most likely to find Kimberly or Ronald. I take a long bath and leave the bathroom steamy with the smell of fresh coconut conditioner.

I am welcomed with the sight of Hardin's good soup. They surround the table as they hum and puff at the sip of it. It arouses the entire place and I sniff dramatically with a smirk to my face.

Hardin is not Korean, he just cooks like one because of the that one time he lied to get hired as a Korean cook at some restaurant. He didn't have to but the Americans there seemed dumb enough to hire anyone who told the story of being one.

"So you all decided to sleepover?" I move along side the table and manage to a sip a spoon of the soup.

"That was the plan..." Jane mumbles with a hint of something I should be taking into consideration.

"Andres didn't though. Are ya'll good?" Summer asks with slight worry. Okay that's what I should be taking into consideration.

Were we?

"We saw him leave your room very-" Hardin attemped to finish off but Summer probably stomped on his foot purposely . It then hit me.

"Oop!" Jane stared at her phone with her mouth slightly opened.

"Well shit." She handed the phone to Summer who eagerly grabbed the phone.

"Oh my-" before Summer could express herself, her phone rang immediately with "Mom" to notify her. "I'm so dead." She got up and paced as she watched it ring.

Hardin and I lad our eyes on the video which was the footage taken from yesterday night which was awful.

I wasn't amused as I watched it but yey more headlines to await me!

"I'll be blunt, we're in deep shit." Jane began. I sighed deeply, being entirely speechless. It is what it is.

"I'm leaving." I shared. "Where to?"
They lifted their brows as I headed to the door. "Diana's!" I yelled.

I was surprisingly welcomed by Westly, I hadn't seen him in years and he oddly still looked as young as he did years ago.

He is tall enough to make my neck strain with lean abs and muscles that clench onto the black shirt he wore. His hair is chesnut with warmth of red and earthy tones of browns.

It is wavy and floppy as he sinks his fingers into it endlessly.

He has beige skin with neutral undertones just like Diana.

Westly is Diana's brother. He is pleasant towards my sister and I whenever we happen to see one another. It wasn't as though he was always there, he'd leave often and come back whenever.

As though he had a different life on the other side of the world.

"Angie!" He exclaims joyfully as he lays his eyes on mine.

"Hello." I grin despite hearing the nickname that I so badly loath.

"Oh come on." He slightly frowns at the awkward distance between us and pulls me in for a hug.

I like it. If anything, I may have had a tiny crush on him. Call it daddy issues or whatever.

"You're all grown up now." He pulls away from the hug with a smile to his eyes that suddenly lights in gold.

Does this family have an eye condition? I'd always argue with Austin about his eyes changing into sudden orange but seems like Westly too.

"You're young as ever!" I giggle almost convincing myself for the fake and high-pitched sound escaping my throat.

"Am I?" He smirks as Austin makes his way down the stairs.

"Don't flutter him, he likes them young." He warns coldly with sarcasm as his biceps drip with sweat. He has on grey drawstring waist shorts with nothing to cover his upper skin and his brown hair has curled up into a mess.

"Anyway I was on my way out." Westly coughs lightly, not commenting on Austin's accusation. So he does? "Wait to go, I have a chance!" I consciously giggle at my inappropriate thought with giggles to my eyes.

Austin notices this and rolls his eyes which makes me feel as though he's read my thoughts. I let my eyes sink into the ground and wish for him to disappear from sight.

"Don't sweat it." He looks away from me and winks at Westly who isn't fazed at all. He sarcastically nods with hands to his pockets.

"You were amazing on the news last night." Westly chuckles, referring to the commotion from yesterday's party. He then walks over to the door with a wave behind his back.

I sigh, leading my eyes to the floor once again but stopping in the tracks of  Austin's wet abs which he doesn't bother covering up. He looks right back at me however I pull my eyes away.

He eagerly wants a reaction so he pulls me into him.

I push against his rock hard body that has ink printed onto it. I gasp loud enough to steal a smile from him. He locks his eyes with mine with nothing but bad intentions.

"You're badass now huh?" I uneasily gulp down the nerves that make my brain work a lot more slower and my heart bump faster.

He knows this like he knows everything else or maybe that's what I make myself believe. "You hit people and shit..." He teases without breaking the intense eye contact we share with each other.

"You should take a shower." I suggest, flustered but not showing any of it.

"Your eyes actually say something else though." He slightly pulls my chin up and pinches my cheeks roughly with his face to come closer to mine. Butterflies flood my stomach like a riot. I am out of breath and he feeds off of it.

He smirks and that angers me. Who said he gets to have that type of power over me? So I strain my neck even closer to his face. Our lips are only inches away from one another and that gives me a bump of adrenaline that I never knew I needed.

"Your eyes always say something too although your actions are just way louder and oh- such a turn off." I pull away from him.

"I'll get to it." I say towards what I actually came for, my diary. I head upstairs without looking back at him and I find my way through the room which belonged to me when I had stayed here.

It's a lot more different than what it used to look like and whatever I had left behind is gone. I head to a servant who stands in the hallway. I've never quite seen her before although it's been a while since I've been here.

"Do you have any idea where my things were taken to?" I ask after sharing a greeting with her.

"Oh the young Miss Miler took some with her." Kimberly? Why would she?

"Do you have any idea why? When did she-" I was cut off by Kimberly Jane herself as she appeared with the diary in her hand.

I swear I had no clear memory of the diary a few seconds ago but as I laid my eyes on it, it felt as though I had never forgotten about it.

It was old and worn out. It had dust between the cover as she barely used much of her hands to hold on to it. "You may leave Whitney." She dismisses the servant as she jogs away quickly.

"Why do you have my diary?" I walk towards her. She says nothing besides glaring at me with a smirk to her lips.

"I don't have time for this, please hand me my diary."

"Why should I? This could be used against you when they submit you to a psych ward."

"This only proves you're actually crazy. This has everything going on in that sick mind of yours." Anyone could say anything and maybe it might hurt but when she did, it broke me.

She was my sister after all, the only one i was actually left with at the end of the day. "Kimberly, just hand it over." I exhale deeply with exhaustion.

"Come get it." She shrugs and runs off stupidly down the stairs.  I groan as I follow her to where she has stopped in her tracks.

It was the yard. "What sick game is she playing? Maybe her inner child is bored?" I mock but as soon as I went into the yard my jaw dropped.

She lit a fire in the grill as some things burnt whole. I grew curiosity as I walked further towards it. My things, the things I had oncd loved wholeheartedly as I had stayed here burnt.

"Here Angela." She throws the diary into the grill. I don't think much of it infect I don't think at all. I run in attempt to grab it but a tip of fire reaches my bare skin.

The diary lands into the grill but I push it to the ground and reach my hand towards the part of the diary that hasn't been burnt just yet.

I hold it tightly to my hands as I grasp it, thankful that it hadn't burnt to ash. I almost smile till I see the look on Kimberly's face, it looks of terror and guilt.

I hope to see what her eyes are fixated on but Austin's loud yelling has interrupted my trail of thought.

"Angela!" Austin rushes over towards me with his eyes black and worried towards my arm that begins to hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 19 20
In a world where dreams shape reality, AoiLLy, a young dreamweaver, discovers she has the rare ability to enter and manipulate the dreams of others...
42 0 5
In a coming-of-age supernatural story, Klara finds out secrets of her own and of her unknown family. Falls in forbidden love builds beautiful long-la...
686 6 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
2.6K 122 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...