Hate To Love You

By arisse__

( COMPLETED ) - SEQUEL IN PROGRESS - "Always and Forever" Main characters in a new famous GL series, all the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Denial ●
Chapter 2: Location ●
Chapter 3: What ●
Chapter 4: Break (New!)
Chapter 5: Enemies?? Really? (New!)
Chapter 6: Jealous? (New!)
Chapter 7: Falling ●
Chapter 8: Falling Part 2 ●
Chapter 9: Eachother ●
Chapter 10: Courtship ●
Chapter 11: Still Courtship ●
Chapter 12: Already? ●
Chapter 13: Really?? ●
Chapter 15: Back ●
Chapter 16: Parents ●
Chapter 17: Livv ●
Chapter 18: Missed you ●
Chapter 19: Birthday Treat ●
Chapter 20: Birthday ●
Chapter 21: Events ●
Chapter 22: More Events ●
Chapter 23: Unexpected ●
Chapter 24: Explanation ●
Chapter 25: Bonding ●
Chapter 26: Bonding Part 2 ●
Chapter 27: Bonding Part 3 ●
Chapter 28: LK and OR
Chapter 29: Hanging out
Chapter 30: Studio
Chapter 31: Q&A and 2nd month?
Chapter 32: Prank and Meet&Greet ●
Chapter 33: Concert & Rest
Chapter 34: Work, work, monthsary
Chapter 35: LEOL
Chapter 36: End of A Chapter
Chapter 37: Resort
Chapter 38: Only Yours.
Chapter 39: Calm
Chapter 40: Happy Birthday??
Chaper 41: ...
LK & OR 2 | (Apologies from the author)
Fin?
H2L 🩵🫶🥹

Chapter 14: Dating? ●

146 2 3
By arisse__

Rewritten on 11.6.2022

Leia's POV

I woke up with Trisha in my arms, I looked down and she looks beautiful as always. I tucked her hair behind her ear to show her face, beautiful. I gently got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath, I changed my clothes.

My outfit

I went back to the bed and cuddled up to Trisha, I checked my watch and it's 6 am. I felt Trisha move making me look down, she was rubbing her eyes. I smiled at the sight of her yawning cutely, she looked up and looked into my eyes. "Goodmorning beautiful" I greet "Hi" she smiles, she kisses my lips and goes to the bathroom. I smile at how cute she is and got up, I went out of the trailer for fresh air. My phone rang, the name displayed made me smile.

"Hey L!"

"Hey! why'd you call?"

"Nothing, I just missed you"

"We literally talked like the other day"

"Yea but I missed youu"

I chuckle "Yea yea I miss you too"

"Why are you laughing"

"You're so clingy, we literally don't talk for 1-2 days and you miss me already"

"Yea I really am clingy"

"When will you come here?"

"I don't know, maybe next month"

"Okay, I have to go"

"I love youuu"

"You sound drunk but I love you too, bye."

I ended the call and combed through my hair chuckling at the thought of her being drunk, someone hugs me from the back making me look to the side to see. I saw Trisha's beautiful face making me hold her hand, I kissed her hand and turned around. "Love, won't anyone see us?" I ask "I don't care" she kisses my lips, I carry her by her thighs and went in the trailer. I went to the bed and gently placed her down, I kissed her neck making sure not to leave marks. I look at her asking for consent, she gets my silent question and nods.

I kissed her lips "You're mine and only mine" I whisper into her ears. "Yes love" she smiles "I love youu" I say softly while laying down beside her "I love you too" she smiles. She cuddled up to me, I played with her hand while talking. "Had a good time?" I ask "Of course" she replies "Will we tell our fans about us in the future?" I ask her "Yeah, we will" she says "Our set?" I ask again "Yea, probably the same time as we tell our fans" she says, I kiss her head and held her hand.

"Can you walk?" I ask "Yea, I think.." she says making me laugh "You went rough" she rolled her eyes "Well, I can't mark you. Atleast you know you're mine" I shrugged my shoulders "We should clean ourselves up, we have to go right?" She gets up going to the bathroom making me stare at her. After she took a bath, I took a bath.

Leia's Outfit

Trisha's Outfit

I looked at my watch and it was 8:30 am. I kissed Trisha's lips before going out of the trailer while fixing my collar, Trisha comes out after a few seconds after me. We of course cleaned the trailer up before leaving, it was kinda messy.

We went to Zach and Bella "Hey guys!" Zach greets "Hi!" Trisha greets "You happy?" Bella asks "Eh" Trisha replies "Oh I got an idea, we should go live for our fans. You know, while waiting." Zach says while standing up, we all agree and went to their trailer. We sat down and went live, we were all shown in the camera.

I was beside Trisha, "Hey guys! So were here with the other main cast in the series." Zach waves "Were bored so we will just chat with you guys" Bella smiles "Ok so let's see...." Zach scrolls through thousands of comments "Okay, Eli says 'Will you guys do a meet and greet?'. Yes we will, you guys should wait for the tickets if you wanna see us" Zach smiles widely, he continues to scroll for other questions. "Ok, so Mark says 'Is Trisha single? Would really love to know'. Well let's see" Zach faces Trish, I also face her curious on what she would say.

"Oh uhhh, I am taken." She says quietly making Bella gasp "Omg, who? Is it Leia?" She asks excitedly "You guys don't know them, not saying the gender" Trisha says "Hmm okay" Bella narrows her eyes. I see some comments like 'Aw, thought that Leia and Trisha would be dating. But I'm happy for you Trisha!' making me smile, people really ship us and will still support us even though it's not us who are together. "Okayy anyways, next." Zach scrolls again "Okay, from Elijah 'When will you guys go back to the city?' So from what I know, we will go back on may 20." Zach answers.

After answering a bunch of questions and asking the fans how they were and all, we decided to end the stream. We went to the beach and just chilled there, I wanted to carry Trisha into the water to scare her but people were around.

After half an hour, the director said that we would continue filming at the hotel. We went to the vans and went to the backseats, I was beside Trisha again. The ride was silent, or I just chose to not hear them. At some point, Trisha fell asleep on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 pm

We filmed some scenes for the series, we were on a break right now. I went to the restroom, I checked my phone for messages.

??????

(?) : Hey L!

Leia: Hmm?

(?) : What you doing??? I'm so bored.

Leia: Why? Miss me already?

(?) : Eh, possibly

Leia: Okay, I'm on a break from filming. I'm in a restroom.

(?) : Hm, okay. Well, I realllyyyy miss youuu. I wanna see you🤍🤍

I heard the door open making me close my phone immediately, I looked to my side since I was facing the mirror. I saw Trisha, I smiled at her and put my phone in my pocket. "What was that?" She raises her eyebrows making me swallow my saliva "What was what?" I ask "What are you hiding Ms. Kesse" she approaches me "Nothing, why?" I pulled her by her waist "Cheating on me already??" She asks, I flip us so that I would be pinning her on the wall. I went to her ears "Don't worry, you're mine and I'm all yours" I kiss her neck softly, she wraps her arms around my neck "I love youuu" she says "I love you too love" I kiss her lips. I hear the door click making me pull away and away from Trisha, I glanced at the door and saw Bella. How is she always here. "Uhh hi" Bella greets while going to a stall, I checked my phone since I didn't get to reply.

??????

(?) : Should I go there like next month or next next month?

Leia: Yea, you should.

(?) : Why?? You miss me too?🥺🥰

Leia: F u, and why are you acting clingy today? Your period?

(?) : Yes how do you know?

Leia: I always know

(?) : Yea yea, I need to go, I'm kinda busy today. Love and miss you🤍

Leia: Yea yea, love you too.

I closed my phone and heard the stall door opening, I looked at the mirror and saw Bella going to the sink. Trisha was still on my right in front of the sink, she looks beautiful as always. She combed through her hair and made eye contact with me, "So uh why are you guys here together?" Bella says making me stop looking at Trisha. "Oh uh I checked my messages" I say "Why in the restrooms? Hiding something?" Bella questions making me chuckle "No, just used my phone after going to the bathroom" I shrugged my shoulders "And why are you so quiet Trisha" Bella looks at Trisha through the mirror.

"Just not in the mood" Trisha replies "Well, okay. I'll leave you to it lovebirds" Bella goes out of the restroom, I turn to Trisha "Who were you texting? Are you sure you're not cheating on me?" She bites her lip as I went closer to her. "Of course, do you think I would cheat on you?" I put both of my hands right beside her head but higher making her glance at my hand "I love you okay, I'd do anything to earn your trust" I kiss her lips, she smiles when we pull away making me smile too.

"I'll even show you my texts" I pull out my phone and opened the chat, she looks and tilts her head. "Who is she?" She asks curiously "Family" I smile "Iloveyouu" she says cutely before kissing my cheek and going back to the set, I chuckled at her cuteness and went back to the set too.

"Same time, sus." Zach says "What'd you guys do in there?" Zach narrows his eyes "Nothing" Trisha says going to sit down "Okay, this scene is for all of you." The director states "This scene is where-" the director explains what we have to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 pm

After all of the scenes, Zach and Bella invited us to go to a bar again. Trisha agreed so I decided to come with her so she wouldn't get drunk, the director says goodbye and we all go to my car. I got in the drivers seat and Trisha in the passengers seat, Zach and Bella voluntarily went to the backseats. I started to drive to a bar that Cam owned that had a beautiful view, after like 15 minutes, we arrived. We ordered drinks and I just got wine, and then we went to a booth.

I was just drinking and staring at Trisha while listening to them talk, I saw a lot of people staring at Trisha and me. I put my right arm around Trisha while drinking using my left hand.

Trisha was tipsy after like 20 minutes of drinking a lot. At some point, I saw a man staring at Trisha with lust in his eyes. I went closer to Trisha and put my free hand on her knee, I was listening to Zach telling a story.

"Quiet as always Leia? Why don't you talk to us?" Zach says "Or will you just stare at Trisha?" Bella asks, I just shrugged my shoulders.

After like 20-30 minutes, I think Trisha is actually drunk. She is very cute when she's drunk, she keeps on giggling adorably. I was smiling due to the sight of cute Trisha, Zach and Bella were looking at me suspiciously but I don't care.

When Trisha laid on my shoulder, I just know shes drunk. "Don't let me drink anymore" she softly says while laying on my chest "Yea yea I won't love" I whisper the last part "Why did you even drink so much" I chuckle while patting her head "I-I don't know" she says slurring, I smile at how cute she is.

I let Trisha stay on my chest probably half asleep or asleep, I stopped drinking and just held her in my arms. "Are you sure you're not dating?" They both look us up and down "Mhm" I hum "Then why do you act different around her?" Zach raises his eyebrow "What is this? An interview?" I chuckle avoiding his question "We may be tipsy but you cannot avoid our questions" Bella points at me, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Leia Kesse! You have to answer us" Zach says making me laugh "What? I'm just being kind" I say "Hmph, you guys are dating or you fell for her." Bella crosses her arms, I scratch the back of my neck not knowing what to reply. "Aha! It's one of those" Zach says "Okay, we need to get back. You guys are gonna be drunk." I get up while carrying Trisha bridal style, "Fine Leia Kesse" Zach and Bella got up and followed me to my car.

I gently put Trisha in the passengers seat and buckled her seatbelt up, Zach and Bella was comfortable at the back already. I went in the drivers seat, I put on my seatbelt and put my hand on Trisha's thigh while driving.

After like 10 minutes, we arrived at the hotel. Zach and Bella were sober enough to go to their room, I went to Trisha and carried her. I locked the car and went to the elevator, we arrived at our level and I went to our room. I put Trisha on the bed and settled her in, I went to the bathroom to take a bath.

I went to the bed and settled behind Trisha, she turned so she was facing me. "I thought you were asleep" I softly say "I love youuu" she cuddles up to me "I love you more" I kissed her head "Why do you always smell great?" She asks making me chuckle "love, that's so random. And I don't know" I reply still chuckling "It's like you have a natural scent that smells so great" she quickly says, I looked down on her and smiled. "Get some rest love" I kiss her forehead.

A/N Okay, this is kinda late. But it is kind of a long chap, I dont like doing mature content that bad. So uh yeah.

Hope you guys are enjoying this book, cause I know I am😭

If you're wondering who ? Is, you will know in the next chaps.

I will probably end this story at like 20-30 chaps, I think 30 at the max.

Send some feedback and suggestions.

Till next chapter!!👋👋

And for anyone wondering about the next chap of Bestfriends(my other book), it will come out soon I think. I really can't think for that book yet.

(Word Count: 2358)

Edited: October 17, 2022

=================================

Rewritten 11.6.2022

(New Word Count: 2370)

===================================

Why do they keep on saying "love", lowkey getting annoyed bcs of my writing.

*Girly rlly said that 30 is the max of ending the book💀💀*

Rewritten 5.6.2023
(New Word Count: 2375)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 255K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
182K 5.9K 35
What if Teresa hadn't been the first girl in the glade? What if another girl had come before her? Waking up in a cage, surrounded by boys was exactly...
925 102 11
Perrie, Jade, and Leigh-Anne don't talk about the break. They talk about everything else except this because it will only start an argument. They all...
750K 63.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...