๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ '๐“ผ

By HetalBhavsar

๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข/๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š’๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š , ๐šŒ๐šž๐š๐šŽ , ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ... More

Part ( 1 ) Intro
Part ( 2 )
Part ( 3 )
Part ( 4 )
Part ( 5 )
PART ( 6 )
PART ( 7 )
PART [ 8 ]
Part ( 10 )
A Question please......

Part ( 9 )

178 12 2
By HetalBhavsar

NEW CHAPTER 🖤

At mall

They all get out of the car and went inside the mall ........

Y/n saw there is no one in the mall like always because it's own by non other than bts ..........

Y/n = oppa

Namjoon = yes princess ( He said and looked at y/n )

Y/n = can we buy a plushie ( She said looking at him with puppy eyes )

Namjoon chuckle at her cuteness and said .........

Namjoon = sure you can buy anything ( He said and smiled at her )

They all went to Chanel store.........

They all went inside and everyone started to bow .........

One of the Worker came to them and said .........

Worker 1 = Good evening mam and sir ( bow ) how can I help you ( She said looking down )

Jimin = we want the most beautiful dress for our babygirl..........

Y/n blushed and looked down when jimin said babygirl ........

Worker 2 = sure sir please you sit here I take the dresses for you .........

They all went and sat on the sofa .........

Y/n was still red about what jimin said ...........

Yoongi = baby why are red .........

Y/n = u-umm nothing oppa ( She said nervously)

After sometime some of workers came with so many dress in their hand ........

Taehyung = princess you go and try them on ........

Y/n = okh .......

She said and went to changing room while still the workers are holding the dresses .......

After sometime

Y/n came out wearing her first dress ........

There ( bts ) mouth became wide open .........

Jungkook = b-baby t-this is good but you can only wear this in front off us ?

Y/n pouted.......

Yoongi = this is not going to work this time .......

Y/n stomp her feet and again went to the changing room ........

TO BE CONTINUE
WHICH FF SHOULD I MAKE NEXT ????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
176K 9.5K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...