|| Change Of Heart || AU ||

Por MintsThoughts3

"So, we live with you now? Great..." Brick rolled his eyes, before looking up to glare at Frost once more. ... Más

- • Prologue • -
- • Chapter 2: Reunited • -
- • Chapter 3: Bonding • -
- • Story Short (Halloween Edition!): Trick-Or-Treat! • -
Story Short (Christmas Edition!): Christmas As A Family
- • Chapter 4: Kindergarten • -
¡Update + Active Socials!

- • Chapter 1: Foster Homes • -

399 12 1
Por MintsThoughts3

Brick's Point Of View at Edgar's Little Boys Foster Home

———————————————————————

I lied in my assigned bed. I closed my eyes, 'how could they do this to us?! Separating me from my brothers? Ridiculous! And those dum girly sissies helped them!' I thought to myself as my blood boiled. I began to think of ways I could escape, even though escaping would be nearly impossible with security watching me the entire time. Maybe I could act really good and they'd lie off with the security for a while? Or maybe I should just beat 'em up! I pondered for a while, until I finally decided that I'd figure out something tomorrow as I attempted to go to sleep.

——————————————————————

Boomer's Point Of View at Pokey Oaks Foster Home 

I lied in bed, blocking out what the other kids in my room were talking about. This place sucked! The white pyjamas they made us wear were itchy and uncomfortable. The food was gross, which kid actually likes mushy veggies and some starchy potatoes? bleh! Makes me sick just thinking about it. speaking of kids.. Will these guys ever shut up?! 

"Lights out." Said a voice from the doorway as the lights went off. I hugged Octa a bit tighter as the room went silent, I had a feeling as if I were being watched. Which, I was. I was being watched by security 24/7, so I actually was being watched. 

———————————————————————

Butch's Point of View at Cityville's Foster Care.. (Yes, i Imagine Cityville being that lazy)

'Man.. This is so dumb! Foster care places are dumb! That judge is dumb! Everything's dumb!!' I thought. 'I hate this place! Bed at 7:30?! That's way too early for me! I swear this place is dumber than Boomer!.. Then they punish me because I punched some dumb kids! I'd rather live in a dumpster rather than this place, oh wait! There'd be no difference!' I rambled and rambled, not noticing that the lights had been turned off and that the others had fallen asleep. After a while, I finally finished rambling and fell asleep for the night.

———————————————————————

Brick's Point Of View, 7:16am Day 1.

I'm waken up by the unpleasant beeping sound coming from the digital alarm clock on the worn-down bedside table next to me and to the sound of kids running around and getting up. I sat up tiredly, already wanting to go back to bed, but I couldn't, why? Because the dumb security guards would just keep on waking me up. I go to grab my cap, but that's when I realised I couldn't feel it, so I turn my head to look at the crooked bedside table when I saw that my hat wasn't there at all! I pick up the worn bedside table and look under it, nothing besides garbage and dust. I put it back down to look inside, I check both creaky draws. Nothing but dust. I began to slightly panic, I lifted up the Triple bunk bed I had slept in, nothing. I place it back down and searched all the beds. Nothing. The guards try to catch me but can't, too much of an adrenaline rush. They ended up crashing there heads together and passing out.

"Where is it?!" I yell out, my voice still raspier than normal due to being up too early. I check the 3 other triple bunks in the room, still nothing. That's when I hear..

"Looking for this, new boy?" Said one of the older kids, roughly 12 years old and holding MY CAP! I instantly flew over and tried to snatch my hat back, but he swiped it up and I crashed into a wall, breaking it. I flew to him again, except this time I crashed into him, knocking the 'jerk' over. I grab my cap and go to get changed for the day but unfortunately, this wasn't the end of that jerk.

While eating breakfast, that jerk came back smashed my face into my bowl of cereal, and he took my cap! I coughed a bit, getting the milk out of my nose. (if he has one). I swiped my face, getting the milk off. I took off like an angry bull! That jerk was gonna get it!! I swiftly dashed off in a random direction, searching for him. I searched the bathrooms, Not there. I searched the bedrooms, not there. I flew outdoors, and found him laughing with his friends. I shot some heat-rays as a warning. They look over at me, their ugly laughter paused as I flew at them full boar. I threw the one with my cap flying into a wall. He had dropped my cap before being thrown, so I picked my cap back up, dusted it off and spun it backwards. I look over at his goons, smiling devilishly which must've been enough to scare them, as they ran off screaming like little sissies.  I laugh, enjoying my victory. But.. Not for long.

"BBRRICKK!" Yelled Director Edgar, A wrinkly old fart. I rolled my big red eyes and hovered over to the old bag. 

"What?" I ask, acting as if I had done nothing wrong. The croaky old man replies;

"You are one bad egg! Go and apologise to those boys!" 

"Uhm.. I didn't start this, pops! I was severely provoked!" I defended, crossing my arms.

"And just how did they provoke you?" The croaky old bag asked.

"They stole my cap! I've had it since birth. It's a very important item, It's been with me when I was revived!" I explained, although the old bag didn't believe me. 

"Oh really? You only live once, you little liar. Now, go to your room!" The Croaky old man shouted. I rolled my eyes, and punched him in his ugly face and then I left to my room.

 ———————————————————————

Over at Boomer's foster home.. (Boomer's POV, 12:17am, Day 1.) 

———————————————————————

I looked outside, I saw the other kids playing and having fun. Something felt.. wrong. Like, really wrong. it was like..Something felt really heavy. It was as if It was draining all my energy. Maybe I ate a battery and now its taking my energy? I dunno. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted.

"Hey there kiddo. Your name is Boomer, right? Why don't you go and play with the other kids?" One of the lady supervisors said. 

"I don't want to. They're boring." I replied, trying to sound tough.

"Alrighty. Although I'd suggest eating your lunch, Lunchtime is almost over. It ends at 12:25." She says in a nice tone. 

"I don't want to. It's smells yucky and looks gross." I said, It's true. It was kinda yucky smelling. 

"Well I'm sorry but you need to eat your lunch. It's not good to skip meals, y'know?" Said the lady. That was my last nerve, so I picked up my plate and threw it right into her face. The plate fell off her face, and shattered into several pieces on the floor, with parts of the sandwich sliding off her face and falling to the floor on-top of the shards. 

The guards apprehended me, but I weasel my out out of their grasp and flew outside, flying away from the situation at hand 'Why did you do that?! You idiot!!' I scolded myself as I continued flying, that's when I hit a barrier. I was instantly electrocuted after hitting the invisible barrier, I rubbed my head and tried again, but this time the shock hurt twice as much, and I fell to the ground, which gave the guards an opening to capture me, which they did. I was in a daze, but I remember being brought back to my shared room and being place on a bed, after a bit of being in and out of it, I blacked out completely. Only to be awoken once again in the evening.

———————————————————————

Over at Butch's Foster home.. Butch's POV. 6:01 pm (Day 1.)

———————————————————————

"Ew.." I say, looking at my plate. 'What did they think I was?! A Cow? Who eats this stuff for dinner?!' I thought, turning my nose up at the vegetables on the table. I pick up the plate, as my guards attempt to stop me. I threw the plate at Jerry. I laughed loudly, pointing at him.

"FOOD FIGHT!!" Yelled one of the children, food suddenly being flung around the room, going and getting on everything and everyone. I loved the sound of the chaos, the sound of plates shattering, the sound of yelling adults, screaming children and laughter. I began to twitch excitedly, my sadistic nature setting in as my smile grew bigger. I grabbed more plates and threw them at the other children.  I flew around, dodging the guards attempts to grab me. I poke my tongue out at them, and pulled my bottom eyelid down. I proceeded to fly over to the fridge and grab the food inside, throwing it at the other children once again. Some of them cried, others laughed and joined in, while the rest had snuck off to other locations. I threw food as I watched the workers and security trying to stop the food fight, sending some up to their rooms, others being taken away to their rooms and so such. I saw holes appearing in the walls rapidly, which happened often considering how much kids here misbehave, but hell it was the most fun I'd had in a while! Felt good to be evil again, if only Brick and Boomer were here..  Bleh! I need to stop acting like a sissy! I felt revolted at the mere thought of caring about that stuff!-...

"Gotcha' Brat!" I heard one the guards say, whilst I went in and out of consciousness. Like, gee! I get i was being myself, but you didn't have to taser me! I mean, sure I don't mind the pain but it's still rude.. I woke up in the "Naughty Room", It was really just a room which was isolated from the others. I wonder when they'll realise that this room doesn't really do anything.. It only teaches you what it's like to be bored. It was still dark out, so it was probably sometime at night, but whatever. I'll just try to sleep to spare myself the boredom.

———————————————————————

A few months later (6) of the same kinds of antics occurring each day, the boys trying to find new and creative ways to escape from the system, trying to find a way back to each other. Even though the boys would never admit it, they missed each other very much, and it pained them to be away from each other for so long. Perhaps they'd be reunited someday..

•~ End Of Chapter 1 ~ •

——————————————————————

P.S The Picture is down here because the Picture Insert thing doesn't work for me 🥲

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.5K 44 21
This story is my idea for a sequel to the original Powerpuff Girls cartoon show. It tells the story of the Rowdyruff Boys and the Powerpuff Girls fig...
8.4K 340 28
(I am you, so stop running away, so I can help you) Buttercup and butch are teens and still hate each other and hate each other siblings, - A story...
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
34K 798 27
Y/n has been in and out of horrible foster homes, and always comes back to the same rude foster care worker who doesn't care what kind of home she go...