π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš || 𝙱�...

By onmywrists

πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπšπšπšŽπš–πš™πš 𝚝𝚘 πš›πšŽπš”πš’πš—πšπš•πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπš˜πš› πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘, πš‹πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽ οΏ½... More

Intro
1 - #SlayParty
2 - L.A.
3 - Fuck You.

4 - See You Again.

802 47 24
By onmywrists

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚂𝚑𝚢𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚘 - 𝚆𝚒𝚝 𝙼𝚎

𝙶𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I'm laying down on Shaio's bed, Shaio in between my thighs, as we peacefully watch TV.

Well probably not we, this nigga too busy scrolling through instagram.

I look down at his phone, and see a Triller playing of a brownskin boy with dreads, each loc a different shade of brown. "Who is that?" I ask, while pointing down at his screen.

"That's Kato, he in L.A. right now."

"Kato as in Katozai?"

"Yeah."

"As in, 'she my thot, my lil' baby uhh' Katozai?" I sing jokingly.

He sucks his teeth before chuckling lowly. "Yes. Don't you know he got other songs besides With My Hoe right?"

"Yeah I like the 'she on my side, hellcat pushin' my ride, I tell that lil' hoe bye bye.'" I sang some more.

"I tell that lil' hoe bye bye. She wanna be on my side, she wanna be on my side." He continues.

I laugh before picking up my phone to check the time. It reads '2:15'.

"Damn Shaio I gotta go," I mumble before sitting up.

"Why?"

"I'm going to see Aaliyah remember?"

"Awe, don't leave me for that bird." He says jokingly.

When we first met, Aaliyah and Shaio did not click at ALL. They don't hate each other as much anymore because of me, but they always sneak dissing each other to me.

"Girl I don't know why you like that bougie ass, bitch ass Brooklyn nigga." Aaliyah criticized, eyeing Shaio.

"Well Gi, I don't know why you got this treesh ass bird hangin' around you everyday. It's bad for your health." Shaio hissed nonchalantly, dissing Aaliyah.

"Shut the fuck up I ain't no bird. You just want to lock Gi up in your house, and make her a fuckin' house slave you sexist." She stepped up to Shaio.

"Can yall relax?" I hold my hands up to block them from each other.

"You lucky I'm not a woman beater." Shaio joked before increasing his walking speed to pass us.

"I hate that bitch." Aaliyah sucked her teeth.

"Shaio, she's not no fucking bird, get over yourself." I say, slapping the back of his head.

I hop out of his bed and slide back into my yeezy slides, and grab my small black purse. He hops out of his bed too, and opens his bedroom door for me, getting ready to walk me to his front door.

He walks out and I follow behind him. We finally arrive at his front door and we stop. He reaches his arms around me and I do the same for him.

"I'ma miss you ma," He says before squeezing my ass.

"I'll miss you too," I look up at him, before he lowers his head to kiss me.

We let go of each other, and he opened the door for me.

"I love you," I say before exiting.

"Love you too," He responds, then shuts the door.

-☆-

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I hear Kenzo in her bedroom, laughing AGAIN on the phone. She been laughing damn near every 3 minutes. I get up from my bed, then exit my room. I walk down the hallway and open her door.

"Who you talkin' to?" I ask curiously.

Her smile drops and she sucks her teeth. "Nigga, mind your fucking business, you ode annoying," she snapped.

"I'm just saying cause you keep laughin', this nigga gotta be a fuckin' comedian." I joke, throwing my hands up defensively.

"Boy get the fuck out," she says before getting out and pushing me out of her room.

"Tell him I said he a bitch."

"Shut up," she closes the door behind her.

I sigh while laughing, then head over to the kitchen. I scope out the fridge in boredom. I know I'm not the only person who eats out of boredom, right?

I feel a ring come from my phone. I pull it out my phone and read the contact. 'DThang'. I answered the call.

"Yo bro," I say, setting my phone down on a shelf in the fridge as I rummage through it.

"Come outside gang, we all out here." He says holding his camera up, to show a semi-large group of people, many recognizable faces.

"Word? Copy, I'm boutta head out then."

"Quick bro, before all these niggas despirse," He jokes.

"Aight, I'm coming, damn," I laugh, before hanging up. I pick of my phone and slip it in my pocket, before closing the fridge and walking back to my room.

I go over to my closet and pull out my navy nike tech fleece, then pick up my mask. I grab my keys, open a drawer on my night stand and grab my G19, my wallet, and a lighter. I exit my room.

"I'm out," I yell out, hoping Kenzo heard me. She peaks her head out of her bedroom.

"Can you get me AA batteries?" She asks.

"Aight."

"Aight, stay safe bro," She says, holding out her hand, signaling that I dap her up. I jogg down the hallway, give her a dap, then I head towards the front door to leave.

-☆-

𝙶𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I finally arrived at RPT, I took bus, the train, the subway, damn near every form of public transportation to get here.

I should've gotten Aaliyah to buy me a damn Uber.

And there it was, those 4... ugly ass... buildings.

I slowly stroll into the complex, under the sign that reads 'Welcome to River Park Residences'. As I walk past the deli, I see a group of people, yelling, laughing, dancing, just about anything a random group of young men would be participating in, in New York City. I ignore them, just move on with my day.

As I get to Aaliyah's building, I decide to call her, since I honestly don't like walking in these buildings by myself. I pull my phone out of my pocket, and go to contacts, then click on the contact that reads 'LiLi.' I hold my phone to my ear.

It takes her about 3 rings until she answers. "You here already?" She asks.

"Yes, come get me love."

"Aight, I'm coming downstairs right now."

"Thank you, bye," I say, before moving my phone from my ear.

I decided to kill time by texting my mom, letting her know that I'm safe.

Mom

I'm here

Ok 👍,
be safe.

Love you

😍

I chuckle at her response. Her and them damn emojis.

I hear a group of people walk into the building, laughing as loud as they were outside, and I hear them walk by the staircase, but I simply ignore them. Got nothing to do with me.

As they walk up the stairs, I hear somebody walking down the stairs. "Hey girl!" A familiar voice says. I look up and see Aaliyah walking towards me, with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey love!" I exclaim while walking towards her holding my arms open, signaling for her to give me a hug. She finally gets to me and greets me with a warm hug. It's been a while since I saw her, but she was glowing, and it was THAT typa glow. If you get what I mean.

I finally break our hug and walk towards the elevator, gesturing that she follows me.

"I'm only on the 3rd floor," She said while tilting her head at me.

"ONLY? Girl I am not taking those damn steps," I scuffled jokingly making her laugh.

We arrive in front of the elevator, I push the button and we wait patiently for the elevator to arrive on our floor.

"So, you look... different," I joked while looking over to LiLi, staring at her phone.

"Why everybody been sayin' that, I honestly don't know what y'all be talm bout," She speculated, while looking up from her phone.

"When we get upstairs you gotta tell me everything about this nigga."

"Who? DThang? We not even talkin' like that anymore I'm damn near so over him."

"Girl, 'damn near' don't count. And I'm talking about whoever is giving you this damn glow," I joked while fixing up her hair a little.

She laughed awkwardly, "Girl who the hell you talkin' about?"

I know she know who I'm talkin' about, that's why she laughin'.

"Whoever he is, he must be great, 'cause ian seen you like this since you and DThang finally started talking."

She rolls her eyes while cheesing hard as hell, and looks back down at her phone. "Okay girl, we gon' talk about this mystery man."

The elevator finally arrives and Li and I get into the cart. I push a button with a number next to it that reads '3', and we wait patiently for the elevator to take us to her floor.

Once we get to her floor, we get out of the elevator and walk to her room.

"Girl I'm sorry but I don't care how much you hate Shaio, he might be the one," I brag.

"Yeah he gone be the one who I'ma kill," She joked , making me gasp sarcastically in shock.

"If you kill him, I'ma kill you," We both burst out laughing.

We hear a group of people on the floor, but we ignore them and continue to walk. Once we finally get to Aaliyah's apartment, she pulls out her key to open the door.

"Gianni?" A familiar voice yells out to me.

For the love of GOD.

I turn around and see Bando, standing behind us, but not too close. "Hi," I said dryly before turning back to Aaliyah. I don't wanna have small talk with this nigga.

"Been a while," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah."

The awkward silence quickly fills up the hallway, and all that could be heard is Aaliyah's key's jingling in the door.

"So uh, how you been?" He finally asked, attempting to break the silence.

"Good."

"That's good."

"Yup," I said, popping the P sound, hoping he would just go away.

"You look good."

I finally turned around to him, "Listen bro, it's cool to see you and all, but I do not want to talk," I hissed before turning back. "And girl can you hurry up with that damn key?" I said to Aaliyah.

"Listen woman, don't get mad at me, I ain't do shit," she responds quickly. She looks back at Bando.

"See nigga, told your ass not to come."

"Nigga Ian know she was finna be up here, I was outside with my niggas." He snapped back.

Aaliyah lets out a deep sigh, before finally opening up the door.

Bando stepped up and said "Gianni can I just talk to you for a second?"

"No, Bando, I don't wanna talk," I responded while following Aaliyah into her apartment.

"For one second bro, stop being like that."

"No."

I feel his hand softly grab my wrist. I quickly turn around and slap him off.

"Nigga don't touch me," I raised my voice.

He raises his voice even louder, "Can we speak for one second, bro?"

I watch his demeanor change completely, as if a dark cloud had just hovered over us. I turn back to Aaliyah, standing in her doorway, with her mouth open in shock.

I sigh and whisper to her, "Give me a second."

She nods her head, "Be safe girl." I step away to let her close the door. I turn to Bando, who's looking down at his shoes.

I lean against her door and fold my arms. "What do you wanna talk about."

He looks up at me briefly then puts his head back down. He stays silent for a few seconds, I suppose thinking about what he wants to say.

"I never got to say sorry," He hesitated.

I roll my eyes and stand up straight. "You're forgiven, bye." I turn around to open the door before he stops me.

"Why you bein' so difficult?"

"Bando have you ever made anything easy for me? Why should I care about making things easy for you right now?"

"I just want to say sorry. I know you've moved on. I don't care about that. I'm just telling you straight up. I shoulda never cheated."

I sigh and turn back around to him. "So that's it?"

"And you was right, I would never find a girl like you again," He mumbles.

I scuffled, "I thought that's what you wanted?"

"Apparently not."

We stand there silently, and I analyze his mannerisms. He looked uncomfortable, he never apologizes to anybody.

He looks up at me, "So, you dating that Shaio nigga now?"

"How do you know that?" I blurt out quickly. 'Cause who the fuck telling this nigga my business?

He laughs, "DThang."

I miss that laugh.

"Of course, nigga can't keep his mouth shut."

"So you moving to LA with him?"

"Hell nah," I laugh lowly while dropping my head. "Not interested in doing that."

Bando leans against the wall next to me and looks up at the hallway lights.

"You don't like LA?"

"Not ready to move."

"Hmm," he nods, keeping his focus on the lights.

He stands there silently, but nothing awkward about it now. I felt like I was getting too comfortable with him, like I just forgot about all the bullshit he's put me through, but I did feel safe almost. Like I could trust him weirdly. Like every bad thing I thought about him from this point never happened.

"So what you be up to now?" I asked, looking over at him. I don't know how his ass can stare at light for that long, he ain't gone be able to see shit.

"Music," He says lowly.

"You don't gotta girl or anything?" I say curiously.

I mean if he can ask me about Shaio I can ask him who he with, right?

He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged in uncertainty. "I don't know."

"How do you not know?" I laugh.

"It's complicated, feel me?" He says slowly.

"I get it," I shrug nonchalantly.

I hear a ding from his side, and I look over at him, digging in his pocket for his phone. He pulls it out and types something, before turning to me. He gets up from the wall.

"Well I gotta go. It was nice to see you again." He says, cheesing in my face.

I laugh, " 'Nice', I guess." I say sarcastically.

He laughs with me. "Bye," he says before waving and walking away from me.

I wave back then turn around to open Aaliyah's apartment door. When I get in her apartment, I see Li sitting in a stool in her kitchen, mixing a red juice with a straw. The ice clinked against the cup.

She looks over at me and squints. "Girl, I heard everything."

"Okay? We didn't say anything crazy," I furrow my eyebrows while smiling.

"Mhmmmm," She smacks her lips, "Yall was out there 'ke-ke-ke'ing'."

I rolled my eyes, "Girl it was nothing." I plop onto the couch and grab the remote.

"I hope you know that nigga misses you bad," she says while getting up from the stool and walking towards the couch. She carefully places her juice on the table in front of the couch and sits next to me.

"He got a whole girl, bruh," I waved her off.

"Yeah, a girl who he don't like."

"Well even if he does, nothing is gonna happen."

"Girl yall was talking outside like a married couple with 2 kids." I look up at her in shock.

"We had a regular conversation, you draggin' it ode," I say, laughing in between my sentence.

"This is the start twin, first it starts as a regular conversation one time, then it's friends, then it's flirting, then it's FUCKI-" I cut her off.

"I am in a committed relationship with Shaio, I will NOT be participating in such activities." I hold my finger up to her mouth to shush her.

She rolls her eyes at me. "I hate that bitch ass nigga, I wish he got hit by a train." I look at her with a perplexed look on my face.

"Girl, take that back..."

"Fine, only for you though." We laughed it off and I finally click on a show in HBO Max.

-☆-

2710 words
Aaliyah was doing a lot of foreshadowing right 😹😹🙏🏾.
Sorry for this update releasing so damn late, it was supposed to drop the same day as chapter 3 !
Should I add a chapter on Gianni's family life? Bc i be forgetting that they not grown asl 😭
Thank you for reading, comment and vote !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
99.3K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.