Living Kills, Steve Harrington

By crosstears

We are deep in a dark wood. I warm you with my blood. Stranger Things Au/Steve... More

Living Kills.

VOL I / Blood Stained Hands

658 38 20
By crosstears

STEVE: It hurts me to love you.
EDNA: Then why do you continue to hurt?
STEVE: Because I cant get enough.

Moscow street-mutt, unloved stray. Eleven pounds of bone, of pelt, of tail. Who can weigh the heart of dog? What dials or instruments may measure loyalty; the desire, hard-wired, to obey? Dogs have no gods, know only to worship the hand that feeds. There is no canine word for pray. Brave little cosmonaut, faithful to a fault; caught and collared, Earth no more than a distant ball with which you cannot play. How the words that sent you on your way crackle through the ragged dishes of your ears, a comet's tail of breaking syllables that even now leave their trail: Edna, in. Edna, lay. Good girl, Edna. Wait. Stay.
                                              Laika by Sarah Doyle.

         Act I: Blood Dried Hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 9.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
137K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
356K 15.4K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...