๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

De Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... Mais

๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ/๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ/๐„๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐“๐จ
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

00 | The Beginning of Mayhem

1.3K 37 7
De Starrmazing

"I don't repeat myself and I don't let people bullshit me." His eyes are narrowed at me from across his desk.

Yes, he was pissed and I made sure to show that I didn't care. Slumped in one of the leather chestnut-colored office chairs, I crossed my arms looking back at him lazily.

"But I had an okay day and I'm in a..." He trails, looking me up and down, his nose twitching. "Lenient mood."

My eyes never rolled so hard. Remaining silent, I watched him. Biting his lip, the muscle in his jaw twitched. From beneath the desk, I could see he was fiddling with something out of my view.

"And it only lasts for so long." He speaks again, the warning in his tone obvious.

Bang!

I barely managed to control myself from jumping in fright at the sudden sound of his gun hitting the oak wood. It was loaded. I know it was. He'd be foolish to have an unloaded gun on him. The shiny stainless steel M&P pistol was pointed at me, his pointer finger on the trigger.

"So, I ask again and I want the truth. Just know that if you try to lie, at least make it a creative, credible answer. I hate fucking liars."

All I hear is the sound of a knife kissing the wall. His words, threatening, didn't affect me. I didn't care. I wasn't scared of him.

"Why were you with X?"

Xenon.

Oh, my wonderful friend and ex, Donovan Powers.

Without any control, a smirk formed on my lips as I took in his glamorous serious look. Though he was mean to me, I can't deny how good he looks right now. So full of anger. He was a killer and I was going to push him.

"I wanted to have sex." I shrugged. "And he was available."

Silence. That was it in the room. You could hear our soft breathing if you listened closely. It wasn't until I started closely that I saw something glint in his eyes.

Shortly, he grunts roughly, raising the gun to his chin. Tapping twice, he looked off towards the window.

"Did you?"

"As if I'd tell you, Carter." I smiled wickedly.

Everything falls silent once again. Until he stands to his feet, keeping his gun in hand. I watched him with a taunting look.

"You're going to shoot me now?" I teased.

He remains silent, rounding his desk to the front of it. Stopping in front of me, he leans against the edge. He says nothing. Silent as a mouse. I snickered to myself. More like a dead rat. That emotionless expression that always plays on his face was staring down at me.

"You know," I boldly stood from my chair, feeling my confidence grow to a high extent. "It felt really good. Never felt so sensitive." My words came out in a slow slur. Almost purring. Exaggerated.

The muscle in his jaw worked and increased my boost.

I didn't have sex with Donavan. I was messing with Carter's head just like he does mine. Sick and twisted. I was sick of Carter. Thinking he can control everything I do just because I'm paired with him. He's about to see me. See who he's really about to get married to.

"He was really deep inside me." I continued, practically feeling his anger rubbing off onto me.

He still stands there, silently, eyes zeroed in on me. Then he took me off guard when he unexpectedly smirked evilly.

"I bet he was. I heard a lot about X and his whores." He moves slightly, tucking his gun in his holster before walking past me to his lit fireplace.

I watched him closely, my eyes narrowed.

"I'm not his and I'm not a whore."

Then the words that fly out of his mouth next cause my mouth to fall open.

"Really? Just a few days ago you were on your knees for me. Swallowing everything I had to give you just so you can get what you want. You're a dirty girl and I'm not surprised you would let the next man fuck you to get whatever you want. I'd say that's the actions of a whore."

"Fuck you," I growled and my eyes widened.

Two words and shattered glass. I threw his favorite liquor, merely hitting him. It met the floor, shattering everywhere. The alcohol is running everywhere. My words are spoken with a high amount of venom in my tone that it even takes me by surprise.

He stiffens, turning to face me and I freeze. He was glaring at me with a dangerous vague look. The sharp intake of breath was loud and clear.

Wordlessly, he stalks towards me and u have to try my hardest to keep the brave angry look on my face. Even if my confidence has escaped me, replaced by anxiety.

When he steps in front of me, I don't back down. He reaches out and it takes everything in me not to flinch. It was a sudden action and the rumors about this man and him doing whatever it takes to keep people in their place flood my mind.

I tense when he brushes the strands of my hair back, out of my face. Slightly confused, my brows furrowed together as I tried to anticipate his next move.

"Such a pretty face," he murmurs, his hand traveling slowly down the side of my left cheek. "With a dirty fucking mouth," Prickles on my skin.

I barely managed to comprehend what he was about to do when his hand locked around my neck, pushing me up against the edge of his. The wood rubbed against my exposed back, no doubt leaving a burn. I curse myself for wearing the crop top today.

He leans closer, his body against mine. Dark green eyes staring harshly into my brown ones. My heart rate increases slightly.

"I had enough of your insolence, baby."

When I went to look away, his other hand slipped behind my neck, grasping my hair roughly. My head is pulled back, forcing me to look at him. His grip on my neck becomes firmer. Any tighter, I wouldn't be able to breathe.

"You want to know what I think you really need?" His voice was low, wearing a deviant look.

Thick fingers were tugging lightly on my strands, his eyes never once leaving mine. He was touching me, his body against my own. Breaking the intense stare, my eyes made the mistake of looking where I shouldn't. Those lips of his I found myself forbiddenly looking at were deadly close to mine.

"No," My eyes narrowed. "I don't care."

He smiles and it wasn't your simple smile you give to some stranger just to be nice. It was curvy, mischievous, and reflecting something dark. He was going to tell me anyway.

"A trip to my favorite hotel in England would do you just right."

My eyes widened. Memories of that night fill my mind. Sadistic bastard he was. I was not about to let him do it. I can just imagine all those eyes on me before the real game begins. He was going to claim me and everyone in our world will know

"No."

"Yes," His lips brushed mine. "This is long overdue."

"I don't want-"

"I don't care what you want. It's time to show you off, babe. You're my future Queen and if doing this will make you understand that you're not going any fucking where then I'm happy to do so."

The tears that brimmed in my eyes within seconds were almost about to fall. I was going to lose everything. He'd have complete control over me and I would have no voice. My family wouldn't even be able to help if they wanted to. Hell, they are the reason I'm in this mess now.

My breathing comes out harsh.

"Y-You-"

A light kiss against my lips, cutting me off. Shock. I don't think at all. My anger is much more intense, the next thing I do is bite his lip harshly and he pulls away with a hiss, staring at me with an indifferent look. Instantly I see the cut skin on his swollen bottom lip, bleeding.

I frowned at him, about to curse him when not even a second passed before his lips pressed against mine.

His lips were soft but it was so much different in the way he kissed me. It wasn't soft nor delicate. He was kissing me with so much intensity and revulsion like he was teaching me a lesson. The metallic taste corrupted my mouth.

A rough hand finds my waist, squeezing firmly while pulling me closer to his body. His other hand slides up my body to grip my chin between the pads of his fingers, tilting my head back, towering over me, and pushing his tongue past the seam of my lips.

I couldn't help the muffled moan that slips right into his mouth as he groans heavily against me. He devours my mouth with the experience I don't have. With experience, I was never taught. Carter was kissing me for the first time and I hate to admit that it was fucking great.

The strokes of his tongue lashed aggressively against my own and I was doing my best to keep up with him while my mind clouded from reality and focused on him. Only him.

Nearly out of breath, I pull away from him abruptly feeling a wave of dizziness wash over me. The best kiss I've ever experienced in my life.

Donovan couldn't compare.

Hell, he wasn't even a player.

My eyes open slowly, finding his own. I almost stopped breathing at the way he was looking at me.

Like he wanted to go beyond kissing me to teach me a lesson. He wanted to do something to me.

He was angry and the look on his face was only confirmation. The lustful, fierce glare was intense in mine.

His pierced tongue glides over his bottom lip which was swollen and pink from his kiss and bite, while he glared down at me with so much contempt.

Proving I was beneath him.

Making me feel that I was a woman with no power.

No voice.

My purpose was to do everything he said or there will be severe consequences.

"You better be ready by morning." He warns, walking out of his massive office leaving me alone, standing there in his office breathlessly.

Bastard.

I'm not his Queen. I'm my own Queen.

I'll show him.

I'll show all of them.

What do you think of it so far? We're about to see a whole new Tiana and Carter in this rewrite.

READ|VOTE|COMMENT|SHARE

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

30K 761 23
"Why are you following me actually?..." I ask as look at the man in front of me with a worried expression. "Because I want you as mine and whatever y...
22.5K 1.7K 31
Book 2, Second Generation Only daughter of Zion & Gianna, twin sister of Saul, and Princess of.. a bodyguard? Kayla James-Kingsley didn't expect a ch...
9.6K 258 16
"Come on Little Rose, we both know you want to" He Taunted me with mischief In his eyes "Well then, better be ready for some Mayhem" ...
82.5K 2.3K 54
Rowan Hunter is one of the youngest and most powerful men in the city, born into a life of both terrible darkness and insurmountable wealth yet curse...