PARCHED (Jikook FF)

By NeVeRmInD1317

Book 01:🌔 The very Mysterious and dangerous Jeon Jungkook happens to visit Busan for some business. And the... More

A/N
Character Visuals
01. My Scent
02. Expected Future
03. I Wish
04. Whatever Fate Wants
05. Moon Shines Brighter
06. Current Queen
07. Trade Your Queen
08. Accept The Challenge
09. I Feel So Restless
10. The Ammendment
11. Need To Keep You
12. Revolution Will Start
13. Situation Is Right
14. At The Perfect Time
15. The Smell
16. In My Thoughts
17. Scent That Doesn't Appeal
18. Uncertain Questions
19. Right Person
20. The Fantasies
21. Threat
22. Make A Deal
23. A Little Gift
24. Imprinted
25. Once Again
26. Ruin You
27. Unwelcomed Situation
28. Try To Heal
29. Loosing
30. The Lie
31. Want
32. On Instinct
33. Sin
34. Aftermath
35. A Truth
36. Will Snatch Away
37. How To Be Fine
38. Get Me Out
39. Just This Once
40. Fight Back
41. Resolve
42. The Certainty
43. Not Enough
44. All Of You
45. Meet Up In Town
46. You Said You Would Wait
47. Punishment
48. Beginning of the End
49. Waiting
50. Angel With Devil Wings
51: Make A Decision
52: My Mate
53. New Plan
54. Just Maybe
55. The Tale From The Past
56. The Tale From The Past-2
57. The Tale From The Past-3
58. Devious Plan
59. Cell Mate
60. Let's Go For A Visit
61. Family
62. Without My Permission
63. My Little One
64. New Life
65. At The Shore
66. Claim Me
67. We Are Perfect
68. Two Options
69. Do You Remember Me
70. Brother And Mate
71. Still Best Friend
72. Your Punishment
73. No Option Left For Her
74. It's Time
75. Uncalled War
76. End Here
77. Going To Bring Him Back
78. Breaking Point
FINALE: The Tale Of The Tales
SPECIAL: Dal's Appa
SPECIAL: A Big Happy Family?

79. You Have My Reigns

9.5K 828 312
By NeVeRmInD1317

(A/N:- I asked for which update you would like, it wasn't about parched, since every book is going to be updated after Parched is completed. So which book's update you would like to see after this...

Enjoy the second last part of this....)

Warning ⚠️: Long ass chapter...

'Our hearts intertwined like the moon and it's sky...'

Jungkook's howl cut through the air before his wolf fell on the ground with loud thud making all the crowd go suddenly silent.

The guards who shot him with darts to make the alpha dizzy grinned devilishly as the darts served their purpose. They let out a howl before raising their spears as a victory gesture. A victory of doing something they never would have imagined in their life.

Defeating a pure blood Alpha!!!

That was something everyone just dreamt of. Never thinking it would become true.

One of them got more brave as he put a foot over the Alpha's limp torso. His head held high as he stood over the thick fur coated chest and started poking Alpha's muzzle with the other end of his spear. He looked at the crowd of Busan which was witnessing the whole scene with wide eyes.

"What are you watching people? KILL THIS FILTHY ROGUE WHO DARED TOUCH OUR LUNA!!!!! ALPHA LISA WILL BE HAPPY AND WILL AWARD US IN EXCHANGE OF THIS MUTT'S HEAD.... SO BRING YOUR WEAPONS DOWN ON HIM FOLKS!!!!"

Lisa watching all of this from afar, still in her chariot with Jimin. A wide evil grin on her face as she watched her mighty long time enemy finally falling on the ground.

"Did you see that love... See... How did he end up after all? Look carefully, love. No one, I say no one goes against me and then expects to not get hurt... Did you see love... Jimin?"

Not hearing any response from Jimin, she looked at her back and her eyes widened.

"JIMIN!??"

_____________________

People raised their own weapons to attack the unconscious pure blood Alpha until they heard a loud growl that made all of them drop their weapons unconsciously.

All the hundreds of heads whipped towards that smooth yet threatening growl and everyone was left awestruck.

There stood an Omega wolf in all his beauty and glory. The wolf was large, almost of the size of a regular Alpha wolf. The only thing identifying him as an Omega was his heavy Omegan scent of spring waters. The scent was so soothing and alluring at the same time but right now it had stale stench because of the Omega's distress.

The Omega was coated with thick but equally soft white fur. He was glowing like his scruff was adorned with most beautiful white pearls. His usual deep blue eyes were now glowing in silver. The only blemish on his white furr was black motif of waxing moon patterns on the Wolf's spine. Even in wolf form he could make anyone's knees buckle with his beauty. Anyone could tell that the Omega has a gifted beauty.

He almost looked like he was living embodiment of the Moon Goddess herself.

"LUNA!!", Someone from the crowd gasped loudly making all of them immediately bow their heads in respect and knees on ground.

Jimin started walking towards the crowd, no, towards his Alpha who was currently lying limp on ground. Weapons were immediately thrown on the ground and people were on their knees as the Omega walked through the crowd towards his Alpha.

The guard that had stepped on the unconscious wolf staggered down immediately looking at the Omega wolf who was clearly bigger than their own.

A pure blood Omega.

All of the area was immediately cleared to let the Omega pass through. With every step Jimin took, people's confusion rose more. And soon synchronised gasps were left everyone's mouth when the Omega nuzzled the Alpha's fury neck.

The scent of spring waters with a hint milky scent was wafting in the air in smooth streams as Jimin tried scenting his Alpha. His spring waters scent was getting mixed with the Alpha's faint forest dew. And soon it started smelling like heaven on earth. People were in awe, silently watching their Luna tend to the rogue wolf until Jimin broke from his reverie and his eyes snapped up at the guard who dared to step on their King.

No.

Their Emperor.

A low growling started rumbling from his chest he eyed down the guard who was stepping back slowly.

In no time Jimin lunged at the Alpha guard and torn his face cruelly. The other two guards were about to run they also couldn't be saved from the Omega's wrath who's Alpha has been challenged and hurt when he was carrying that same Alpha's litter in his belly.

People were scared for their lives now. The Omega could attack them too. But one of the elder alpha who seemed to grasp the situation faster than others spoke up.

"Luna has taken that rogue as his mate and not Alpha Lisa it seems and we have hurt him. We need to apologise.", He announced. He was current chief of the village.

People once again bowed their heads on their knees to sincerely apologise to their Luna whom they had defied but Luna seemed distracted. Jimin was busy staring at the chariot which stood at far end at a clearing.

Jimin growled loudly at the chariot which was going away on a fast pace. Everyone alerted looking at Luna who growled at the chariot. Lisa was running away. At the same time Jungkook's wolf was slowly starting to open his eyes. Jimin looked at both alternatively but he didn't need to choose since some brave alpha from Busanians yelled.

"We will catch her and bring her to your steps, Luna. Rest assured!! Your Alpha needs you!!", He said raising his sword gaining everyone's support.

Jimin leaned down to nuzzle at his Alpha's scruff as everyone cleared the area to follow Lisa and only the two mates were left there.

They don't know how much time passed since then when Jungkook returned to his full consciousness again. Of course, they both were pure bloods. No herb could harm them more than just dizzying them for few minutes.

Somewhere along the scenting they both had shifted to their human form. Not caring about their nakedness, they kept hugging each other intimately but not doing anything dirty. Just their wolves craving for each other...

"I never knew your wolf looked so beautiful, Omega... You were so hot there with your fangs out and in attacking stance.", Jungkook whispered in Jimin's neck huskily before kissing the soft skin. Jimin blushed profusely at the praise, especially because it was about his wolf. Jungkook has praised him before too, he does it always. But he never had shown his wolf to anyone.

"You got yourself a handsome wolf too, Alpha...", Jimin answered shyly.

"I never knew I was able to shift. My Alpha never had reacted to anything. It was like he never even existed, until you came back to me...", Jungkook confessed with teary eyes matching to those of Omega who was looking at him with same fondness in his eyes.

"It was the same for me too... I thought I didn't even have wolf. But it was good since I wasn't going to get married to someone I love. But guess, Goddess always had something planned for me. My Omega leaped when I met you at the shore for the first time...."

"Guess, we needed each other to recognise ourselves....."

______________________

After two days people'were gathered to see their future King and Luna stand at the center of town as they confronted the truth.

People captured Lisa easily with help of rogue soldiers who were already at the border of Nakdong from where Lisa tried to escape. Two days were spent as the news of this chaos spread over to other Kingdoms too a little lately but still they sent over their armed forces to help their legal Owner or may I say, First in Command Emperor, Jeon Jungkook. But everything was settled by Busanians.

They held Lisa on the ground as Jungkook and his mate Jimin stood in front to carry out legal hearing of Lisa's sins. People had gathered to see their ex rular, or the one who always had fed people the wrong information to get hold of their kingdom along with her father who was long taken care by Jungkook.

"Mun Il-sung, Father of Mun Lisa, offended the court rules repeatedly for years to secure the highest post that was first in command Alpha. He has been punished. Now here, stands Mun Lisa, who abducted an underaged Omega and lied about being the destined to the same and shall be punished by death.", Jungkook announced and a roar of cheers and claps filled the air. People could never get over how they treated Jungkook by thinking of him as a mere rogue when he actually was their long lost Prince and first born of their late Alpha King, Jeon Jaehyun.

"May I?", Suddenly Jimin who was silent all along spoke up and that made everyone turn silent. Jungkook nodded at him.

"Don't kill her."

"WHAT?", Jungkook furrowed his brows at the Omega. Lisa's head perked up from where she was held down.

"Listen Alpha. I'm not saying to spare her. Just expel her from the Kingdom. If not for her, her father would've killed me long ago... So I owe her atleast that much. Besides, death would be an easy penalty for her.", Jimin answered calmly to which Jungkook thought for a while before nodding.

"Lisa, Leave the Kingdom this instant. Hereby, I'm issuing an order that Mun Lisa shall spend her rest of the life as a rogue. She shall not be permitted entry in any kingdom. If anyone does so otherwise, shall be punished by Busan's law and order."

________________________

Things changed.

Not so much. Just people became more happy than usual. As they found reasons to be...

The Kingdom was celebrating today.

It was their Alpha's coronation day!!!

He was going to accept Busan and other Kingdom's reigns he had won over the years. And that was going to follow by the mating ceremony of him and their Luna the next day.

As of now all the officials from other kingdoms were already present and people were gathering slowly at the palace Grounds to see the humongous ceremony.

Whole town was decorated with wild flowers and golden net sheets to give it a royal aura. People had helped themselves and worked for days to celebrate their King and Queen's coronation and mating in a way they deserved. They had helped the royal kitchens to make over 20 types of sweets and over 35 types of other dishes for the officials from different Kingdoms. Over thousand plates were ordered, Gifts were made. Various types of gold and silver ornaments were made for their King and Luna by their Busan's folks with love.

Because it all was worth it...

______________________

"Just one more, please love...", Jungkook panted in Jimin's ear as he whispered on his sweaty skin of neck which was decorated with variety shades of love bites.

"No Alpha!! It's enough. The guests are waiting...", Jimin said adjusting his royal robes over his five month swollen belly. He looked at the alpha who was still not satisfied even after second orgasm. Well Jimin opted using his hand for Alpha's pleasure with his first release since his Alpha didn't want to hurt his pup.

Well his Alpha could be silly sometimes. He had high sexual drive, but because he feared that he would be hurting his pup of pushes Jimin's buttons too much. Yet he needed Jimin for a release.

"Please Little Luna... Just a quick one?"

"N-"

"Jungkook Hyung!!!! Are you in there??"

Jungkook and Jimin's eyes widened at Taehyung's voice. Jimin instinctively places his hand over his mouth to avoid making any sounds. They were doing their adult stunts against the same door now Taehyung was standing on the other side.

"Y-yes. What happened?", Jungkook tried asking casually.

"Well is brother Jimin with you too?"

"N-no. He's not.", He said a little annoyed while Jimin was having fun looking at his Alpha staggering.

"Of course he's not. I'm here to give you Abeoji's message. He told you to be ready for ceremony. And one more thing. He said you're not to do any dirty business with brother Jimin before tomorrow's mating ceremony. Otherwise he's going to postpone it for next five days.", Taehyung yelled. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"W-what? He cannot do that.", He stuttered again. Jimin almost cooed at his big buff alpha who looked like a kid who's been snatched his toy off.

"Well he can. He's Min Yoongi. He told me to pass this to you. Now send brother Jimin. Eomma is looking for him.", He yelled and his footsteps faded in distance. Jungkook sighed and looked at Jimin.

Jimin just giggled and whispered 'soon Alpha', and squeezed his bulge teasingly before running away and leaving Alpha to sulk in his own misery.

________________________

"Now, accept the crown and take your vows Alpha Jungkook.", The holy devotee, Seokjin, who was chosen as the head priest for today's ceremony announced to the Alpha.

The Palace grounds were filled to its full capacity not living space to even an ant to enter. Everyone was eager to see their real Alpha take his vows. The royal officials and kings from different Kingdoms were sitting in first rows and standing up when their leader Jungkook stood up to accept the crown. The stage was enough high from the ground for everyone to witness the whole ceremony and it was decorated with beautiful flowers and decorations of gold.

Jungkook was dressed in red royal robes which had beautiful handmade patterns of gold wires. His dark hair were tide in a top knot making his sculpted face even more prominent. Jimin was wearing a white robe with beautiful sky blue patterns. His long blonde hair were adorned with blue wild flowers that matched shade of his beautiful blue eyes. The whole ceremony really looked like a sight for the sore eyes.

Jungkook looked at the crown before lifting it carefully. Then he turned towards Jimin and lifted it towards him. Jimin smiled nervously thinking Jungkook was making him crown him instead of his mother and father. But Yoongi and Hoseok just smiled softly and knowingly before nodding at him. Jimin lifted his hands to take crown and place it on Alpha's head, but then Jungkook stopped him. He looked at him confused before Jungkook spoke up.

"Accept the crown, my Little Luna."

"W-what? What are you saying Alpha?", Jimin stammered looking at him with wide eyes.

"Accept the crown and rule Busan as their leader.", Jungkook repeated for him once more making Jimin gasp. The whole crowd had started murmuring. The officials looked at each other in confusion.

"Alpha I-I can't..."

"You can Little Luna. People love you. They trust you. It will only be fair if you take this crown instead of me.", Jungkook said with a smile. Jimin looked at Yoongi, Hoseok and then Jin. They all had a soft smile on their faces.

He looked at people who looked fond of the Alpha's decision. He sighed and took the crown slowly. Jungkook smiled but then Jimin tiptoed to reach Alpha's height and placed the crown on his head carefully leaving everyone confused again. Jungkook frowned to which Jimin answered with a smile.

"I have you. You have given me this pup. I don't want anything else Alpha... And if people love me, they're going to love you too. They have to, if they respect my choices. And I know they already love you and trust you enough. You truly deserve this crown. Go and fulfill your purpose, Alpha. Fulfill your promise you made to yourself that you will come back for Busan and take it and you will mate me as Busan's King..."

Jungkook didn't have any words left. He fell in love with his Omega even more if it was even possible. Everyone was silent watching the scene unfold fondly.

He smiled and and looked at the jaded sword that represented Busan's royal reigning emblem.

He bowed down infront of the Omega touching the sword on Omega's feet.

Loud gasps were heard over the place. People gasped and cooed at the same time watching a high mighty Alpha bowing down to his Omega first before accepting the crown. They never had witnessed such a scene. And now they have, it brought tears to everyone's eyes.

Jungkook looked up at his Omega from where knelt on his one knee. Jimin looked surprised. Jungkook smiled.

"I accept Busan's emblem and leadership. I promise to fulfill my duties as their King dutifully and truthfully till the last of my breath. Now accept me Omega.... Because even if I have taken crown of every Kingdom on this land, I will always remain in your foot. Because only you have my reigns.... And I won't change it for anything."

Jimin didn't know when he started crying.

Maybe... Things were different. A good different.

Finally.

___________________

So.... How was it? You have to comment and vote people.

Ahh... I can't believe next part is going to be last of this amazing baby.

Don't worry, I'm gonna post special chapters. They are related to the story but they couldn't be joined here in main storyline in my opinion.

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.5K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
8.8K 322 31
What if Bts jin gets lost in another country and meets a girl who doesn't know anything about Bts? ...
338K 9.8K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
13K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...