School bus graveyard oneshots

By renaz_cv

here to end your suffering after season one More

Note

Theme Park

716 8 0
By renaz_cv

It was about 5 o' clock pm, Ashlyn had already been trying to concentrate on her schoolwork. However, the thought that at night they would have to go to that place again drove her crazy. The pressure she felt was impeccable. She had to plan things out ahead of time, try to find alternatives if anything went wrong, as well as secure everyone's safety. She tried not to let it get to her way too much, but she felt like she needed a break. Her hair had been undone while she laid silently on her bed, looking up at the roof above solemnly. She never had any friends before, and although it wasn't ideal at first she had grown a liking to them. Of course, that was a bit embarrassing for her to think. She looked at her shadow that was completely distorted from her current look. It was something she had to adjust to— but it was still pretty weird. Her feet pressed against the floor, before hearing something hit the back of the window. It made a giant thud. "What was that?" She asked herself in a stern voice. Who in their right mind would throw a rock at her window? She got up to walk over, opening the blinds to spot her friends. She sent a eye roll their way before opening the window to see what they wanted. "Why are you guys here?" She asked as her eyes narrowed. Aiden gave a smug grin. "We needed to get your attention." He said as he looked at the fallen rock that hit the grass. Taylor gave a quick smile, who accompanied her twin by being beside them. "We are going to the Theme Park down the street! Would you like to come Ashlyn?" She asked. Ashlyn looked to the side for a brief moment, thinking how far she had come with the bonds between her friends. She gave a raspy gulp before continuing. "If you give me a moment, I'll get ready." She said with her usually reserved voice. "Also, no more throwing rocks at my window." She said with an austere glare. She grabbed the edge of the frame but before shutting it completely spoke. "Meet me at my front door." she said. With a firm grip, she shut the window tight and headed over to her closet. She knew it would be cold since it was fall so she grabbed a red jacket and a pair of jeans. She dressed accordingly to what she had chose then looked down in her closet where she had a few pairs of shoes displayed but they were never really organized because she never took the time to organize things. "Alright, I guess I will wear boots." She said blankly as she took them from her closet and put them on, tying them not too shortly after. She shut her closet door and made her way downstairs and to the front door. With a sigh, she zipped her jacket up and walked down. Before she got any further, she had a stunned look on her face. 'Oh wait, my hair— it's completely down.' she thought, if it was shorter she wouldn't of had a problem but long hair can be an issue in many ways. It always gets in your face or can get tangled more easily. She pulled out one of her rubber bands from her wrist and put her hair up into a ponytail. Normally her mom would braid her hair, but she simply didn't have time to ask. After enough distractions and just the average amount of time it took her to get ready she finally made it to the front door. As she stood on the 'welcome home' mat, she grabbed the keys from a nearby shelf and twisted the knob to open the door.

Her friend group greeted her with a wave as they gave a wide smile. "Hey Ashlyn. Are you ready?" Tyler, beside his twin asked. "Yes, I am. I took a little while though so sorry about that." She said with her normal tone, except a little bit awkward. "Let's just get going then, you guys are taking way too long!" Aiden said with his usual 'I-want-to-cause-chaos-and-will' grin. Logan and Ben nodded their heads as Ashlyn locked the door behind her. "Are we walking there? It is a long way. ." Logan asked. "No" Tyler continued "our mom said she would drive us." A relieved smile came from the boy "Oh alright." He replied.

The group made it over to Tyler and Taylor's house. There parents were already in the car, but they unlocked the doors with their keys by pressing the button. Ashlyn, Logan, Ben, Aiden, and Taylor all got in. Usually, it would be too many people— however luckily enough it was one of those cars with three extra seats in the back. Taylor, Ben, and Tyler were in the first three seats. Ashlyn sat in the very back because she figured it would be more comfortable until Aiden tagged along. Just like he always did— but it was a lot worse in the beginning of the year.

The car ran across the road passing other cars as well. Ashlyn looked outside the window to see the beauty of daylight. It was brimming with resplendent vivid coloring. She enjoyed watching, her eyes browsing the view. That was until her eyes met the giant theme park. It was huge, she didn't know it would be that big though. Carefully, she pulled her headphones up to meet her ears. "We're here I think." Logan said aloud. Tyler nodded his head with a sly smile. "Yeah, let's get out now." He said, reclining the seats so Aiden and Ashlyn could get out.

The five teenagers looked over at the teacups. "Let's go on that one" Aiden suggested "it looks like it's a thrill!" He said with an upbeat tone as he pointed. Ashlyn gave an exhale "Of course you'd choose that one" . Taylor gave a smile "Well, I agree! That one looks fun." Tyler and the others also nodded in agreement. "C'mon Ash it will be fun" he said. "I never said I wouldn't go" she said with a very slight smile, only vague and not clearly seen since it was not often that she did smile. After hearing what she said, Aiden grabbed her hand and brought her to the teacups as the other tagged along. It was one of those rides where you could control the persistency of the speed of spinning with a wheel. Unfortunately, since Ashlyn ended up riding with Aiden he spun that thing like it was childsplay. Taylor didn't want to go too fast and since she was riding with Tyler they got the lucky ride. Ben and Logan rode together but it just seemed like awkward silence at first until Logan striked up a conversation about what his favorite rides were and they talked about that for a while.

"Ash, is it fun?" Aiden asked with that chaotically motivated smile. "I guess it is" she said, but she could barely keep up because of the speed— her head ran in circles and she nearly thought that if she didn't have anything to hold onto she would collapse into a coma. Aiden noticed that he was going too fast and slowed it down a bit. "Woah, are you alright?" Ashlyn finally had a moment to recollect reality but it took her a good ten seconds for her dizziness to lay low. "Yes, I'm okay— I was just dizzy" she said, she was a bit surprised she didn't even notice it stopped. Aiden was the type to act on impulse so it was kind of shocking. "Oh, you should try spinning it then." He said carefreely, then handed her the wheel. "since I was going too fast, you should try spinning it" he said with a grin. "I guess I can try, but I'm not that good at these things" her arms placed a firm grip on the wheel as she spinned it with as much physical strength as she could possibly uphold. 'This is actually kind of fun,,' she thought silently to herself with a small smile. Aiden looked like it was just as he thought, like he was on a joyride. He held his fists up in an excited motion as he probably internally pumped himself up. The two took turns spinning from then on, but Aiden had been more considerate cause he didn't want her to puke— Ashlyn had expressed a smile from this situation. A grin filled with appreciation, satisfaction, and the components of fervency. She kind of thought how lucky she was to have made friends like Aiden, Tyler, Taylor, Logan, and even Ben. This was an experience she wouldn't forget.

"Tyler! Can I try pushing now?"
Taylor asked her brother with a smile. "Sure, give it what you got" he said, he was happy to spend these moments with her. She tightly placed her hands to spin as she sent them spinning. "What happened to going slow?" He asked with a laugh. "I changed my mind. Let's go fast." She said as she gave a firm laugh that complimented his. "Okay, okay. . but I don't think you could match how fast I could go." He said, inviting competition. Taylor gave him a look that showed their inner sibling rivalry was about to erupt. "Wanna bet? I put 10 buck down." She said ruthlessly. "10 bucks it is, let's see what you got." He said with a merciless laugh. Taylor started to spin it round and round, like their heads were spinning circles. This went on for a bit, trying to go faster just in case Tyler could out-do her. She then let go "Now, your turn. Bring it on." Tyler grabbed the wheel, beginning to spin it. The circulation of their ride looked like they were at an impeccably large speed. They both had austere looks to their faces, engaging in their own bickering. Before they could go for another round they heard the speakers announce the ride was over. Shortly enough, their competition ended just as the ride did. "C'mon Tyler, lets go." Taylor said, lending a hand to help him up. He took it and they left the ride together to look for the others.

"That was so stimulating!" Aiden said as he was walking with Ashlyn to find the others. Soon enough, they bumped into Logan and Ben. Ashlyn nearly fell but she caught herself by quick feet. "Oh! We were looking for you guys. . it's good you're here!" Logan continued "we found Taylor and Tyler on our way." Ashlyn gave an inaudible shrug "It's good we all found eachother. We haven't ate in a while though." Ben still being rather quiet, pulled one of his earbuds from out of his ear to hear them. He decided to turn off his music as well. "Oh, I know! We can go get some hot dogs by the stand" Taylor said with a grin, before in transitioning into a sly and malicious smile "also Tyler owes me 10 bucks" Tyler looked offended by this as he rolled his eyes. "What? No you owe me!" He said. "Let's talk later, but I definitely won." She confidently spoke. The others agreed to go get some hot dogs, the twins also held off their competition discussion for later. "I think they just serve the average hot dog with ketchup and mustard. Is that alright. . ?" Ashlyn asked the group. They seemed to be okay with it. "Yes." Ben spoke aloud quietly. Logan and the others agreed as well. "I'll go order then. I got the money, anyways" Aiden said and receiving no complaints. Aiden ran up to the stand while being the most socially engaging out of all of them. "Can I get five hot dogs?" He asked. The woman who was making the hot dogs placed them in wrapping, then handed them over accordingly. "Great, thanks." He said as he held them in his hands. He pulled out his wallet and handed them the money. He walked over to the group who found themselves sat near a bench waiting for Aiden. "I got the hot dogs" He said aloud with a cheeky smile. He handed them to his friends and sat beside Ashlyn on the bench. "Thanks" Taylor said with a smile. "Eat up Tyler, after I get that ten bucks you won't be eating another paid meal." She joked with a laugh. Tyler looked at her not too seriously, but also frustrated. "Hey, you act like I'm broke!" Taylor took a bite of her hotdog, before swallowing. "Well, maybe you are."

Ashlyn also thanked Aiden for her hotdog, and so did Logan. Ben didn't say much but he barely talks at all so that was understandable. "Wow, these are surprisingly good. ." Ashlyn said softly to herself as she took a bite. "I agree" Logan said with a awkward grin. "we better eat up because we'll probably be sent to the phantom realm soon." Tyler said "I don't want any of us nearly dying again." Taylor took another bite from her hot dog "Well, let's eat up then. You better be careful though, I wouldn't be surprised if you fell out the van with your clumsiness." Taylor said which made Tyler give a reluctant sigh. "Of course you would say that." Ashlyn looked at her hot dog, then at the group. She was so thankful to have a dedicated group of friends who stuck by her side even when she made mistakes— that included when she had ever lashed out at them. She had learned so much the past months. "Hey Ash, you good?" Aiden asked, noticing her staring out.

"Yeah, I'm good. . don't worry." She continued with a smile that was more vivid "but let's do our best tonight and work together so a mistake like that doesn't happen" she said unfamiliarly hopeful, and showing a distinct difference in character.

——

PLSPLS THEYRE PROBABLY SO OUT OF CHARACTER 😭😭

ill be going over mistakes later bare with me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
666K 40.8K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...