[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•27¦How we got together!•

49 3 0
By Hayooniverse

TXT's pov

Yeonjun widen his eyes and ran towards a black haired short guy, who was waving his hands, the other four followed their elder.

"Jung Wooyoung! It's been a long time!", Yeonjun and Wooyoung did a shoulder bump, "It did. How you doing?"

"I'm great, dude. Why about you?"

"Pff, what can I say huh? My best friend, Yeosang, that bitch left me for Jungho but, I have my San." Wooyoung smiled proudly, "Speaking of San.. Where is he?"

"He? He is with Hongjoong, cause he was being all touchy. So Joongie hyung took him away, kekeke." Wooyoung end with a evil laugh, "Lol anyways, where are they? I wanna introduce my members to them."

"Follow me!"

Wooyoung walked the boys to upstairs and opened a door, inside the room seven boys were sitting on the floor in circle, like a cult.

"Guys. Let me introduce you to, The one and only Tomorrow X Together!", Wooyoung clapped and a guy with blonde hair followed.

"Should we introduce ourselves?"

"Go on!"

"One dream! Hi we are Tomorrow X Together!", the said together.

"I can't lose this to them!", a guy with black and White hair got up and the other followed him.

"Eight makes one team! Hi, we are Ateez!", they yelled together, TXT just stood their awkwardly.

"Let's introduce eachother! I'm the leader of Ateez, Kim Hongjoong!"

"And the shortest.", Wooyoung mumbled. "I'm only one centimeter shorter then you OK!", the other male rolled his eyes, "Don't mind them, I'm the oldest, Park Seonghwa." a smile was on his beautiful face.

"I'm Woo's boyfriend, San!", San smirked, "We are the tallest, I'm Mingi and this is my guy, Yunho!", Mingi pointed at the guy next to him.

"I'm Yeosang! And this is my beloved boyfriend, Jungho!", Yeosang climbed onto Jungho's arms.

"Uh- I'm Soobin! This is Yeonjun.... My boyfriend-"

"What!?, you got a guy and you didn't spill the tea with me?, did you told Changbin about this?", Wooyoung grabbed Yeonjun's collar, "Dude, clam down, he came to my house and yeah he knows it."

"And you didn't told me?, not even yesterday? when you called me?"

"OK, I apologize!", Yeonjun bowed, "You know what? I forgive because I don't know what else to do and what about these three?"

"Oh. I'm Taehyun!"

"Me, Beomgyu and this is our boyfriend, Huening kai!"

"I can introduce myself!" Kai whined, "Our?", Seonghwa asked.

"This three are together!", Yeonjun said, Seonghwa nodded as he understand. "So.... What were you guys playing?" the pink haired boy asked, "Truth or dare, wanna join?" San asked, "Of course!" he sit down with the Ateez members.

"Sit down!", Yeonjun told his members and they obeyed, "Ok. If you can't answer one then you- ah I forgot there are minors here, so in that case.... You have to do/answer it at all cost. Am I clear?", Hongjoong asked.

"That's pretty intense, but OK!", the others agree with Wooyoung.

Hongjoong was the first one to spin the bottle and it landed on......

Mingi!

"Oh Mingi... Truth or dare?", Mingi think for a bit before replying. "Truth!"

"Oooh.... Tell us how you told Yunho that you love him?", Beomgyu asked.

"Well.... One day-

The cold sea breeze blows the hair out of his eyes as he stare deeply at the setting sun. All different colors mixing together at the horizon.

"Hyung!", a soft voice called the black haired boy.

He turned around and saw a little boy with a red rose in his hand running towards him.

"Hyung, that guy told me to give this to you!", the little boy pointed towards the palm trees, there stood a man wearing a dark blue tux and a big bouquet of Camellias in his hands.

Yunho took the rose and the little boy ran away. He gulped and walked towards the other guy. "Wha- what are you doing here, Mingi?", he asked trying not to smile, "Uh- you don't want me here?", Yunho could feel the tension in Mingi's voice.

"It's not like that but, why are you wearing all this formal clothes?, are you gonna out with someone?"

Mingi chuckled, "Well I'm gonna ask someone out!", Yunho's smile slowly fell.

"Oh- oh who is that?"

"Well.... I need your help.", Yunho raised his eyebrows, "How?"

"Umm.... Take this!", Mingi gave Yunho the bouquet, "and now close your beautiful eyes!"

"Are you crazy?"

"Yeah..... over you." Mingi murmured the last part, "What!?"

"Nothing close your eyes!, no peeking!", Yunho did as the other said.

"Guys come on!" he whisperly yelled at the six boys who are hiding. They came and put some fairy lights around the two taller boys and two of them put a small white table with two chairs, and put a wine bottle on the center of it.

The shortest one gave minygi a box and whispered, "I'm giving you my son, keep him happy, or I will drown you. Understand?"

"Yes hyung," the older patted his back and told the others to hide.

"Open your eyes, Yunho!", when Yunho opened his eyes he saw Mingi on his knees with a ring in his hand, "what are you do- doing, Mingi?"

"Well, I know that we have been together for so long. Everytime I look at you, my heart beats so hard, it's like I can't control myself. Everything we make eye contact or you come close to me, I feel like I want you to myself.

Since the first day I meet you, I knew I can never- never see you just as a friend, in fact I want to be more than a friend to you.

You remember the first time you kissed me?, I didn't got sleep for all a month after that, Now. Me, Song Mingi, I'm asking you, Jeong Yunho, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Yunho was in tears, "Do you think I will ever say 'no' to the love of my life?, yes I will be your boyfriend and will marry you if you ask!", he said out loud and wiped his eyes.

"Well we will get married but now give me your hands!", Yunho give his hands and Mingi slides the ring on his ring finger, he stood up, "Now what are you looking at?, kiss me!" with out wasting another second he cupped yunho's cheeks and kissed him with love.

That's what happened", Eveyone cooed at the two, who are holding hands now. "that Was sweet, I still remember Yeonjun being horny when he told me that he loves me.", Soobin said rolling his eyes.

"I will propose to you in even more romantic way. Wait and watch!" Yeonjun closed his arms and turned his head.

"OK, no fighting. Now spin the bottle, mingi!" Mingi did and it landed on...

Yeonjun!

"Woah. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"oh brave, Now kiss your favorite person here!", Soobin blushed at mingi's dare.

"oh too easy, too easy. My love come a little closer!" Soobin was about to move but Wooyouny lean closer to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's lips was about to touch Wooyoung's cheeks, but San and Soobin pulled their man to their side and kissed them roughly.

That happened in sync, which made the others shook, they both pulled away at the same time. San and Soobin stood up and walked out of the room, slamming the door hard.

"I have to make it up to him now." Wooyoung said standing up.

"Same." Yeonjun agreed.

"I fucked up!" they said at the same time.

"Yeonjunie hyung, Doobinie hyung is gonna burn you alive, so go to him already, whatca looking at?!" Kai yelled and Wooyoung and Yeonjun ran out to find their hot headed boyfriends...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 5.1K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
6.9K 494 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...
15.5K 762 33
Choi Soobin x Kang Taehyun It wasn't your super cliché love story. Taehyun wasn't a popular jock while Soobin was an unpopular nerdy kid. More like...
5.6K 384 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...