•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{18}

1.6K 31 9
By AshLeeNyx

*3.3k Words*

̶When he thinks about what happened in their village, he still can't believe what he did to Giyuu's sister, he can't fully understand how he could do such a thing to his best friend.

He touched his cheek where the scar was, he didn't think that at that time he was still alive.

He thought he was going to die and the one who rushed at him at that time to stop his attack against tanjiro was none other than the user of sun breathing .

y̶o̶r̶i̶i̶c̶h̶i ̶t̶s̶̶u̶s̶i̶k̶u̶n̶i"

He also couldn't figure out why yoriichi, who was trusted by oyakata-sama, became a demon.

Now all the hashiras have become demons and nothing can stop tanjiro except to return them to their previous human form.

Until all Sabito's thoughts disappeared when he heard y/n's voice.

"Sabito are you okay...because I called you a while ago and you didn't answer" you said.

With a worried expression on my face.

That it was obvious to me because he was deep in thought earlier when you woke up you just saw him in the living room and he was thinking deeply.

Sabito looked at me and smiled as if he was fine but you will see in his eyes that he is not okay.

"Hey, y/n you're awake did you sleep well last night?" Sabito said you.

Just looked at him and smiled.

But in your heart you're worried about Sabito I don't know why but you have a feeling that he's going through something that's not good.

You looked outside and saw that the sun was shining and you hope that today you can return to the mansion so I told sabito that if it's okay we can leave.

"Hey sabito can we counties to walk now you want to go back to the mansion" sabito look at you and smile.

"Yeah sure but we need to pack a food so that we don't go hungry" sabito said.

He stood up and walk to the kitchen.

"You stay here and I will prepare our food and then we will leave" sabito said.

He walk straight to the kitchen and leave you alone at the living room.

You can't help but think at this time that you're paying attention to Sabito as if he's hiding something from you, but it's not a secret like Zenitsu, but a secret that you can help him with.

You sit and wonder what zenitsu and kaigaku are doing now that you're not in their house they must be eating a lot of human flesh now and looking for you.

But what you're thinking more about now is how you can return to the real world if your relatives probably remember you.

A few hours ago, Sabito also finished what he was doing and put it in a bag and took it with him for his trip with y/n.

A few moments later, Sabito came out of the kitchen with something that we were eating, when he came out you stood up and you two left the house.

The two of us you were walking out of the village while the two of us were walking you saw Sabito's crow just following you two.

While we were walking you thought if we could reach the mansion early because if it wasn't too dangerous for our body to walk at night that's why we should speed up the walk now.

When we were walking you was looking at Sabito's cheek where there was still a scar you was wondering where did he get the scar on his face.

At first you thought maybe it was just an accident that's why he has a scar on his cheek.

Or maybe it was done by a demon that's why he had a scar on his cheek and that's what you noticed while you was looking at Sabito's cheek that you noticed that he was deep in thought.

When he turned in my direction you immediately looked at what we were passing by so he wouldn't notice me looking at him.

Even though you just met him yesterday but you feel something different about him like he's hiding something from you, you want to know what it is
so you tried to ask him simple questions to break the silence.

"So sabito where are you traveling?"

You asked you hope he will answer my question.

"Depending on what my crow orders me...where there is a demon somewhere" sabito said.

'I know Sabito feels that the job of a demon slayer is not easy because you still have to travel somewhere just to kill a demon, that's not easy either, you don't need to sleep at night

because you have to be alert around you because at night many demons come out to eat human flesh

and it's too dangerous to be a demon slayer if you can kill weak demons what if one day you face a stronger demon there are only two ways you can either heal or die

but I'm sure Sabito has a reason why he joined the demon slayer crops and the scar on his cheek I'm sure he has a reason where he got the scar on his cheek'

You thoughts to myself "it's not easy being a demon slayer right?" You asked.

Sabito just nodded his head.

"Yeah...is not an easy job...if others out there think that the job of being a demon slayer is easy they are wrong" sabito said.

What sabito said is right, the job of being a demon slayer is not really easy especially when your life is at stake in a job like that, one wrong move will send you to the cemetery
or worse.

You thought at that time if Sabito has a family here because you think he doesn't have a family
It was noon and we decided to rest under the tree.

We found a tree and we sat under it to rest while we were resting, sabito took the food he brought earlier and we both ate when you noticed that sabito was silent while eating you wanted to ask him if he had any friends.

Because he doesn't seem to talk to you much and earlier at home he seems to be thinking a lot.

"So sabito do you have a brother? Or sister? You asked he stopped eating and looked to the side he sight heavily.

"I don't have a brother or sister I am the only child of my parents" sabito said.

"But my parents also died because they were eaten by a demon when I was young...and at that time I didn't know what demons were, I didn't even know that the demon had eaten them"

Sabito said, you can see in his face that he is sad, you know that Sabito will feel that it is not easy to lose a parent.

"Until someone adopted me, he also taught me how to use Breathing style techniques his name is 'Sakonji Urokodaki' he stood up if. parents during those times when my parents were gone....and he also considered me as if he was his son because his son also died, his only son was eaten by a demon"

Sabito said When you heard Sabito's story, you couldn't believe that the loss of his parents had a big impact on him.

And the demons are to blame for all that if you think about it carefully if there were no demons in this world maybe every single family here would be happy now.

We finished our meal when we finished eating we left and continued walking you still can't help thinking where miku and nel are now.

They have been missing for several months and you still have no news of their where abouts while we were walking you noticed that the sky was darkening like it was going to rain
when sabito noticed this he became alert to the surroundings.

"It's not good if the rain catches us, we'll probably encounter a demon on the way!" Sabito said.

When you heard this you was scared you didn't think that a demon would come out at this time
Sabito pulled your hand and ran quickly.

"We need to find a cave where we can hide and rest we can't wander in this weather." Sabito said.

You never thought that there is a demon that comes out like this even when it rains.

"A demon will come out even if it rains?" You asked.

Sabito and he nodded his head "yes, when it rains like this, they can go out because they won't get burned in the heat of the sun!" Sabito said.

While we were running you saw a cave so you told Sabito.

"I saw a cave on the side of a big tree over their" you said Sabito immediately ran to the cave where we can rest.

When we got to the cave, Sabito immediately made a firefit for us to light and cook our food. After a while, it started to rain heavily. with lightning.

luckily we found a cave just in time before the heavy rain came down
You was just sitting in the back getting cold in the wind, Sabito saw you getting cold so he gave you his haori so you wouldn't get cold.

"Wear this so you don't get cold" sabito said.

You looked at Sabito and was thinking twice if you should take his haori, I also don't want to make him cold "but...how come you don't hav-"

You didn't finish what you was going to say and he put his haori on your back and made sure to wrap you up so you wouldn't get cold you didn't hesitate anymore and you thanked him.

"Thank you" you said.

"Your welcome" sabito reply back.

While he was making a fire when the firefit was lit, you didn't feel cold where you was sitting while Sabito was sitting on the other side and started to cook the fish he brought for us to eat.

While Sabito was cooking, you wanted to ask him what his cheek scar was made of, but you hesitated because he might get angry with you if you asked.

"It's a good thing we found a cave because at this time there are demons that will roam around looking for human flesh" sabito said.

Sabito is right because you see that there is no sun and the demons cannot be burn when they come out in this cold weather.

You looked at Sabito, you
You really want to ask him what's wrong with his cheek but you're afraid to ask because he might get
mad at you so you just kept quiet where you was sitting and waited for Sabito to see what he was cooking about.

After a few moments, he was cooking and he gave me a fish and one for him
we ate in silence, you didn't ask him any more questions because you was too shy to ask questions, so you just ate in silence until you was done eating and Sabito was also done.

After you finished eating you went to lay down for a while because it was getting late and Sabito also went to lay down to rest maybe tomorrow the rain will subside.

When you lay down on the ground to sleep you couldn't sleep and you was restless in my bed so you just stayed awake until I decided to check on Sabito to see if he was asleep.

You looked at Sabito and made sure he was asleep when you was sure that he was asleep, you stood up and approached him slowly you made sure that he wouldn't wake up so you slowly approached him.

When you got close to him he fell asleep soundly so when you saw the scar on his cheek you gently touched it when you touched her cheek suddenly something appeared in you're vision that you couldn't explain.

You suddenly saw in you're vision that someone attacked him, a demon with two horns and yellow eyes like a cat and a mark on his forehead and his hair was in a ponytail.

And when Sabito was about to attack a demon, he stopped him so his cheek was scarred.

And you saw the demon that attacked him his face was familiar when you saw the demon that attacked Sabito.

You immediately let go of Sabito's cheek, you was restless and you're heart was beating fast as if it was going to come out of you're chest.

Your felt the fear before but now it got worse when you saw in the vision the demon that attacked Sabito you're panting a lot and you're scared you don't know how to stop yourself you feel scared you're restless.

You slowly walked away from Sabito but you made sure not to wake him up you went back to your seat and you lay down quietly as you lay there your whole body was shaking with fear you tried to calm yourself down but at this time you couldn't calm yourself down.

'the demon I saw in my vision earlier looked like yoriichi I saw him in my vision earlier but the big thing is wondering how he became a demon or a monster why did he attack sabito? does he intend to kill sabito? or he will eat it, what is his intention or plan, why did he attack Sabito?'

You thought to yourself There are many things running through your mind about yoriichi, you want to answer all your questions but you can't.

You're looking for an answer but you can't find any answers, the only one who can answer your questions now is Sabito, the only one who can answer your questions now.

So you ignored all the things you saw in your vision earlier and you tried myself to an even though you knew you couldn't sleep you just forced myself because sabito and I will be traveling back to the mansion tomorrow.

.
.
.
.
.

The rain is heavy so the demons can roam around looking for their victims.

At this time douma is in the temple and thinking about where he will find y/n because it has been months since he escaped from her.

On the first day he didn't panic too much but as days passed and days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months he was restless and he became very aggressive.

There are many things running through his mind right now, especially when he found out that y/n was with Zenitsu and Kaigaku at that time, why didn't he think of that right away.

He went out of his temple and saw that it was raining heavily so he was encouraged to look for y/n.

"where are you y/n do you know that I can't live without you by my side!"

Douma thoughts to his self until he noticed the presence of a demon, he no longer wonder who this demon was

He sees the two demon twins yoriichi and kokushibo he wonders why kokushibo is here with yoriichi.

He doesn't have time to talk to them right now because the only thing on his mind right now is to find y/n and be with her.

"It's a miracle you didn't go to the red light district today douma" yoriichi said Douma didn't say a word and was thinking about where to start his search.

That kokushibo will notice him who is very serious he has never seen douma like this before who is very serious
but for a few moments yoriichi became serious.

"Are you looking for a girl? Douma?" Yoriichi asked douma didn't speak immediately because he knew yoriichi was also looking for a girl
he looked at yoriichi seriously.

Yoriichi no longer wonders why douma is so serious now because he knows that they both like same woman.

At that time, Douma was still thinking about how to answer Yoriichi's question to a few moments later he spoke.

"What if i tell you yes!?" Douma said.

Mixed with irritation yoriichi was not surprised by douma's answer he knew that he was looking for y/n they were just the same, yoriichi was also looking for y/n.

Now he has a rival for loving y/n especially his brother when he encounters kokushibo yoriichi will not allow y/n to be taken from him.

Until Giyuu suddenly appeared when Douma felt Giyuu's presence, his blood boiled even more Douma prefers to kill Giyuu because they will never get along.

Douma has been planning to kill giyuu for a long time but he just can't because if something happens to giyuu he knows what will happen to him.

He knows that he is Tanjiro's friend, so the other upper moons can't just get close to the other Hashira who has now become an upper moon, especially when they are close to Tanjiro.

So he ignored it He was just asked what he was doing here "what did you do here giyuu? why are you here?" Douma said.

Giyu just looked at yoriichi giyuu knows that yoriichi is also looking for y/n but his twin doesn't know yet so giyuu will do everything for him to get to y/n.

"That I was only coming here because Tanjiro ordered me to...Sabito needs to be found before he can tell the truth about us" giyuu said.

Giyuu didn't say y/n's name because he didn't want yoriichi's twin to know it because if he found out it would be harder for giyuu to get y/n.

The three of them were not surprised by what Giyuu said douma narrowed his eyes.

"So what does tanjiro want to happen?" Douma said.

Douma already knew that this would happen and also kokushibo they knew that tanjiro would really kill sabito even though he knew that he was giyuu's best friend.

"What are you going to do now giyuu if your best friend is going to be killed, are you going to defend your friend?" Kokushibo asked.

Giyuu didn't speak anymore but kept silent he knew that tanjiro would really kill sabito but sabito also had a fault with him so he wanted to experience it too sabito how much pain he gave him when his sister died.

"Even if you don't say it I know that you will just let him die because he is guilty of you." Douma said before disappeared into the air.

And yoriichi left leaving kokushibo and giyuu at the temple giyuu thought kokushibo didn't know about y/n but he made a mistake.

That's why giyuu was surprised when kokushibo said that he had also been looking for y/n for a long time.

"Even though you haven't told me about y/n yet, I want to tell you now that he's been looking for her for a long time." Kokushibo said.

While walking pass at giyuu.

When giyuu heard this he couldn't believe what he heard he had known about y/n for a long time and he had been looking for her for a long time.

Now that giyuu knows that kokushibo has been looking for y/n for a long time he is restless where he is and at that time giyuu has a lot going on in his mind.

What if kokushibo or yoriichi or others go ahead of him in finding y/n he doesn't want to share y/n to anyone else.

"I'll make sure I find y/n first!" Kokushibo said before disappeared in to the tin air leaving giyuu behind.

And shaking with fear he doesn't feel it before just now he doesn't want to lose y/n by his side even without his sister but he won't allow y/n to lose him anymore.

"̶ ̶̶I ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶ma̶̶̶k̶e ̶s̶u̶r̶e ̶t̶ha̶̶t ̶y/̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶c̶o̶m̶e ̶t̶o ̶m̶̶e ̶n̶o ̶ma̶̶t̶t̶e̶r ̶w̶ha̶̶t!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
254K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
199K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...