๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐žโ”ƒ๐™Ž...

By _Mini_Padfoot_

He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“: ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”: ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–: ๐˜ผ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™‘๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’: ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š

774 39 67
By _Mini_Padfoot_

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

Sirius' birthday party was in full swing later that night. As said, all the sixth and seventh years of the other houses were invited. A few Slytherins had shown up, most of the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws were also there, and obviously all the Gryffindors were there too.

After having a close encounter with his face almost being shoved into his birthday cake, Sirius was now standing at the side as he leaned against the wall, observing the landscape with a cigarette dangling from his lips.

His first instinct was to study anyone wearing blue, and to be frank there weren't many but only two. While one was snogging another girl Sirius assumed it couldn't be him and Sirius' eyes trailed over to the female downing drinks over in the corner.

She was wearing a short, blue dress, her black hair reaching past her shoulders. Sirius pushed himself off from the wall and walked over to her, coming to a standstill beside her. She, however, didn't seem to notice him.

"So enjoying my party?"

The girl paused, slowly turning to look at Sirius. Her skin was a dusky tone, her eyes were the same shade as the chocolate Remus always seemed to carry around, her lips were a soft pink but were carrying a shine due to the lip gloss she had applied.

The girl in blue looked Sirius up and down before raising an eyebrow teasingly, "It's alright I suppose."

"So you're saying my beautiful presence hasn't affected that at all?" Sirius said, leaning forward on the table holding all the Firewhiskey.

"Perhaps."

"So, that means you find me attractive?"

"I never said I find you attractive, Mr. I'm too full of myself." She slyly replied, but Sirius merely smirked.

"But you didn't deny it either." He cheekily replied, earning an eye roll from the girl before she grabbed her cup and downed her drink in one go. Sirius carefully watched her as she scrunched up her face for a second, before she shook her head and set the empty cup down. Realizing Sirius was still there, she turned to him, placing a hand on her hip as she leaned against the table with her other arm placed upon it.

"So, anything else you need, Black?"

"Not much." Sirius said as he reached for a cup of the alcoholic drink as he had got rid of the cigarette a while back, "Just wanted to get to know a thing or two about you."

"I knew I was a treat for the eyes but I didn't realize you'd be interested." She replied back as her eyes grazed over the dancing teenagers in the middle of the room, her lips beholding an amusing smile.

"And you said I was full of myself." Sirius replied.

"Oh you are, I was just stating facts before about you and now about me." She winked.

Sirius rolled his eyes before a grin took over. "Come on, let's dance." He didn't wait for an answer and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her onto the dance floor.

"There's something called consent." She bluntly said.

"Oh but admit you don't mind dancing with me." Sirius replied, slowly putting an arm around her waist. Her breathing quickened as he pulled her flush against him.

"I guess I'll give you the honour of dancing with me for a bit." She said after she seemed to regain her senses. The song was a slow one, which meant many were slow dancing to the music. Sirius twirled the girl in his arms before bringing her back into his chest again.

"So what year are you in?"

She raised an eyebrow in slight confusion. "The fact that you ask me all these questions but haven't asked for my name, makes me question if this is how you treat all those people you've been with. Perhaps there's something wrong with your head? But to answer your question, I'm in sixth year." She finished off with a grin playing on her lips.

Sirius licked his lips and the girl's eyes flickered to his lips for a brief second before looking back into his grey eyes. "My mistake, my lady. I'll ask now, what is your name?"

She paused before opening her mouth to answer,

"Ki!"

A girl with blonde hair came running towards them, putting an arm around her wrist and pulling the girl she had addressed away from Sirius' arms.

"Come on, I have to show you something!" And she whisked her away. The girl in blue was surprised at first but allowed to be dragged along, but she looked back one last time before the two left through the portrait hole.

Sirius stood there, watching the place where they had disappeared but smiled after. "Ki." He breathed out. He at least had a lead.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sirius hadn't seen Ki after that night, so he tried to find her when he had free time but that was usually in the bustling hallways, which unfortunately made Sirius come up empty handed. He tried his luck on the creation he had made with his friends called the Marauder's Map, but he didn't find anyone named Ki. Sirius' next suspect was the girl he had accidentally knocked to the ground on the day of his birthday.

He had been following her around for a while. Sirius had been able to deduce that she was in Ravenclaw as he caught sight of her one day in her school robes, heading into Potions as he was leaving. Sirius had seen her later on at his birthday party, but before he had a chance to interrogate her, she had left with her friends.

One day, Sirius had begrudgingly come to the library after receiving some not so kind words from his best friend with a furry little problem. Unbeknownst to Sirius, his second suspect was there too. The Ravenclaw was furiously scribbling with her quill onto a piece of parchment, too invested in her homework to take notice of her surroundings. Sirius saw this as a perfect opportunity and so with making an excuse to Remus that he was going to go find some books, earning a very surprised and confused expression from the latter, he practically ran off into the huddle of shelves before slowly coming to a halt in front of the tables at the back.

Sirius gently sat into the chair across from the blonde, who hadn't noticed the new arrival.

"I haven't seen you in a while."

The blonde jumped in her seat, her hand accidentally hitting the bottle of ink which caused the liquid to come pouring out. All of her parchments were now soaked. The Ravenclaw's face was bright red, as she tried to clean up the mess before finally snapping back to her senses and deciding to use her wand.

Sirius watched the whole scene play out with amusement. "That was entertaining to watch." And he watched her face turn even more red if that was possible. "I wasn't here to harass you, love. I just wanted to get to know you."

This made the blonde bewildered. "I'm sorry?"

"Your name?"

She stared at Sirius bewildered but answered nonetheless, "I'm Rina."

Sirius had a sudden idea, "You know I actually need some help. I wanted to write a letter but I'm short on words."

Rina looked at him puzzled but agreed to help regardless, and Sirius told her what kind of letter it was and to whom. When Sirius went to read over it, he had mixed feelings, the writing seemed similar to the letters he gets and the more poetic side also was similar, but something made him think that perhaps Rina wasn't the one he was looking for.

Regardless, he thanked her and then asked for the year she was in. Although he found himself getting more confused when Rina answered his question that she was also in sixth year.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Dear Mr. Black,

I really do appreciate your efforts in finding me, it's very entertaining. I'll tell you this, you and I have met, but whether we've met before I began sending these letters or after you requested me to come to the party, I will not tell. Although I just wanted to say a few things.

Your charm makes me so mad that I can't think straight. Your grey eyes are intoxicating like Firewhiskey. You leave me feeling breathless and I can't help but admire you.

Love,

Your secret admirer

Sirius couldn't help but smile at the last few sentences, although he frowned right after as he felt beyond confused.

"Who could it be?"

Putting the letter away with the previous ones, Sirius went down into the common room and he didn't see it coming but he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Watch it Black!"

It was Marlene McKinnon, who looked at him in irritation before beginning to walk away. Sirius scoffed and looked down and to his surprise found an envelope. He curiously bent down and picked it up. His first instinct was to call Marlene back and give her the letter, but his curiosity began to overpower and he wondered if perhaps Marlene was the secret admirer. He began to open the envelope.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Hey!

Soooooooo, how was it? Don't really have much to say but hope you're all doing well and see you in the next one! Bye!

-S.B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.1K 48
"How did you know it was time to leave?" "Do you feel sick to your stomach every waking moment in that house?" Romina stepped back for a moment and l...
1.1M 49.9K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
577K 15.8K 76
Freya loves Sirius Black, but is too scared to tell him. * * * * Can I just love you in my heart, love you in my mind? Or do I have to find the gut...
1.2M 36.6K 70
Amelia sat in the Great Hall, beside her best friend, Hermione Granger. "Have you heard?" Hermione gasps, reading the Daily Prophet. "Heard what?"...