🌚🌞 Sundrop x Moondrop > (sm...

By CodLovesMonty

Hello πŸ₯³ welcome to Sundrop x Moondrop ‼️ I will be writing smut, fluff and maybe some angst(if I feel like i... More

Please Read ‼️
Prologue
πŸ’¦ Chapter 1 πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ Chapter 2 πŸ’¦
🌟Chapter 3🌟
πŸ’¦ Chapter 4 πŸ’¦
πŸ’’ Chapter 5 🌟
πŸ’’ Chapter 6 πŸ’’
πŸ’¦ Chapter 7 πŸ’¦
πŸ’’ Chapter 8 πŸ’’
🌟 Chapter 9 🌟
πŸ’¦ Chapter 10 πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ Chapter 11 πŸ’¦
UPDATE
πŸ’’ Chapter 13 πŸ’’
Anyways
πŸ’’ Chapter 12 πŸ’’
😏

πŸ’¦ Chapter 14 - extra πŸ’¦

4.6K 97 428
By CodLovesMonty

Notifs from this story are bugging me so im here now, here's an extra chapter for you thirsty children

Cw for language, degrading kink, daddy kink, teasing, 69

> Moondrop's POV!!

I was tidying up me and Sun's room behind the stage while he was occupied entertaining the kids. I smiled as a bubble of laughter that I identified as Sunny's echoed up to where I was.

Gently placing a pair of Sundrop and Moondrop plushies on a shelf, I grinned at the toys and started collecting the children's drawings that had been scattered on the floor earlier when Sun accidentally knocked over a box full of them. I taped my favorites on the wall, and collected the rest to put back in the box- and then move the box to a safer location.

I knew Sun wanted to hang up all the drawings, but there wasn't nearly enough room.

I finished cleaning and started playing with a set of building blocks while I waited for the children's parents to arrive. Naptime had already passed, and so I didn't have any reason to stick around. Besides, I could use a little me time.

I heard Sun exclaim loudly, "Oh, kids! Your parents are here! Time to clean up, clean up!"

While Sun said to clean up, he really meant for the kids to grab their things; any plushies, backpacks, or drawings of theirs were to be collected. Me and Sun would be responsible for the actual cleaning later.

I waited, fiddling with the arms of a plushie of glamrock freddy (nice guy, might I add) and waited for the last kid to go home.

I peered through the curtain to the brightly lit room where Sun was, indeed, sending the last kid to their guardian.

That's when I got the malicious idea to play a little prank on Sunny. I flicked my gaze to the large industrial vent in the ceiling. I used the vents to get around the pizzaplex sometimes when I was bored. Sun was far too scared of the vents to go inside, saying he heard little scurrying and a miniature clash of cymbals in there from time to time. Well, time for him to face his fears.

Before Sun could start cleaning up, I called from behind the curtains. "Sunny...~"

Yeah, that was ominous enough to pique his curiosity.

His head snapped to peer at the stage area, and I watched satisfied as he started to make his way to where I was.

With a silent chuckle, I hoisted myself into the vent, making sure to be quiet.

Sun flew up to the stage, fumbling for the light switch but unable to find it. "Moony? Are you there?"

I watched with a devilish grin as he started to wander the room until he was right below the vent opening where I lay in wait. I let my eyes glow an ominous red from where I lay in wait, and at the right moment, I pounced.

"AHHH!!" Sun shrieked as I reached down to snatch him.

He kicked and struggled in my grip, but I forced him into the vent with me. His eyes locked with eyes that glowed red, and he sucked in a breath to scream again.

I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Don't scream," I said to him.

He looked even more terrified, before finally taking in who I was, to which his expression turned to one less terrified. Still scared though.

I took in our position. Sun was below me in the cramped vent, me above him with my legs straddling his hips, and a hand covering his mouth. His pants were already a bit loose, and I could feel his member below me.

I lightly ground onto him, feeling him harden, and he let out a soft groan through my hand.

I kept my hand there, trailing the other down his chest to the brim of his pants.

"Is this okay?" I asked him first, waiting for confirmation.

At his nod of approval, I wriggled his pants down and exposed his member. I slid farther down the vent to position my mouth near his member, moving my hand from his mouth and using it to pin him down.

Right here, in this cramped vent, our bodies close together, all I wanted was him.

I tortured myself by waiting, waiting to slide his large member into my awaiting ass, to feel him inside me, to pleasure him with my tightness.

Because, if you know me, you know I love to tease.

I used one hand to prop me up, the one pinning him moving to his member. I slid one finger down that sensitive shaft, causing him to shiver under me.

"Aw, Sunny," I met his eyes and tilted my head to him.

He let out a breath. "Yes, Moon?"

"How bad do you want it?"

He gulped. "Please, Moon."

"Bad enough to beg for it? Like a little slut?"

Sun smiled, then choked out, "You should watch your language."

I scowled, moving away from his throbbing member. "Don't be such a naughty boy, Sun."

"Or what?" Sun asked, trying to hide how he was panting, and the precum dripping down his member.

"Or I'll have to punish you," I said, grabbing his member suddenly.

He jerked upwards at the sudden contact. "Please, Moon."

"Beg more, you little whore," I said, releasing my grip and moving my face close enough that I licked the very tip of him.

Sun cried out. "Please, daddy, please. I beg you," he said desperately.

"Oh, I'm daddy, then? What are you?"

He gulped. "I'm your little slut."

"That's right," I said. God, this was becoming torturous and not only for Sun. I decided to increase the speed.

I lowered my mouth to his member, taking in half, then all of his throbbing hard shaft. I heard Sun let out a low groan as I enveloped him. I started to bob my head, dragging my teeth gently against him as I did so. I took him deeper and deeper, Sun a moaning mess as I deep throated him.

"Ah, daddy~" Sun cried as I sucked hard at the tip, causing him to spasm in pleasurable pain.

I loved that nickname. I let out a soft moan against him, pushing past my gag reflex that made tears spring to my eyes. (really? Okay, who programmed the naptime attendant with a gag reflex?)

I felt Sun tense under me, sensing he was close, and removed my mouth with a pop, a string of saliva leading from my mouth to the end of his still -hard dick.

Before Sun could get up to protest, I moved up to straddle him, my hands on his shoulders and back brushing the top of the vent. I swiftly removed my pants, and felt Sun's warm hands come to rest on my hips.

I was about to thrust myself down on him, but his hands on me stopped my descent.

I glared at him. "Sun, don't mess around. I need this."

"Oh? How badly? I'm desperate too, but you don't see me needing your dick," Sun said, sweat dripping down his face showing his bluff.

"Well, If you want it, it's right there," I said a bit crossly, gesturing to my painfully hard dick that rested on his stomach.

"Okay," Sun said, the last thing he said before using his grip to grab my thighs, twisting me around on top of him so that my ass was toward his face and my face was near his crotch. He pulled my ass toward him and I squeaked with protest, cut off swiftly as he enveloped my dick in his mouth.

Honestly, I was kinda expecting him to eat me out but this was much better.

Sun was bad at a lot of things, but giving a bj was not one of them.

I let out a loud moan of pleasure, my member finally finding the pleasure it had been begging for.

I found my face at the perfect place to suck him off simultaneously- and, hey, it'd give me something to busy my mouth with. I didnt hesitate and popped his hard dick into my mouth.

I felt him moan onto my dick, sending vibrations that made me shiver with pleasure and almost cry out (if I wasn't already busy mouth-wise).

I sucked and sucked, drawing him into my mouth far enough that my lips touched his balls (LOL BALLS u can laugh). I felt so close, yet still felt the overwhelming urge to be dominant.

So, of course, I made him cum first.

He came into my mouth, which I then popped off of him, leaving cum and saliva dripping down his member. I struggled to give him a handjob through his orgasm, as I could feel my own impending.

I let out a muffled cry of, "Fuck!" As I came into Sun's mouth. I felt the walls of his mouth constrict around my dick as he swallowed, and I swear it was the hottest thing ever. I mean, try 69ing with your lover in a cramped vent. Seriously, I reccomend it.

Sunny released my dick with a pop, and I wiped his own off with my discarded pants. I flipped myself around so I lay with my back on him, and then (very cramped) scooted so I could look at him. I plopped myself onto him so that our chests were flush with eachother, my hands beside his head.

"You said a curse word," I taunted.

"You said even more curse words!" He protested.

"Yeah, but that's basically in character for me so it's okay. Did I turn you on that much that you resorted to such inappropriate language?" I teased.

"Oh, be quiet, daddy," Sun said, wrinkling his nose. "I can't believe you like that name."

"It makes me feel in charge, Sunny. Maybe next time I can call you daddy."

Sun opened his mouth to reply, but a small stuttering sound from behind his head cut him off. We both watched as a miniature version of DJ Music Man hesitantly scurried to where we were, me naked and Sun half-naked, on top of one another.

He scurried up to Sun's head, with a crrk-crrk sound, turned to look at both of us.

Then it let out a screech and clashed it's cymbals together, scaring us so badly that we both screamed and the ventilation panel holding us both up collapsed, sending us crashing onto the floor of our room painfully.

We looked up at the hole in the industrial ventilation where we'd just fucked, and I smiled sheepishly at Sun.

"You'd better fix that later! If Vanessa sees-" Sun started

"I know! I'll fix it!"

"You know, it's your fault it broke. If you hadn't pulled that stupid prank-"

"I know, darling!"

I pressed a kiss to his cheek and stood up from the floor. I realized my dick was still out and pulled on my cum-stained pants.

"No more having sex in the vents, I got it," I called to Sun, who was still on the floor, as I walked into the bedroom to try and find a clean pair of pants.

-
This chapter was weird if it's not like my normal writing style idc u get sex thats what u horny kids want right

Anyways I've been holding in my piss for half an hour now I NEED TO PEE SO BAD ONG ok byee hope u enjoyed

Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 3.7K 31
This is my first story, please don't get mad if I do a ship you hate. You could always skip the chapter. I don't know how many ship's I'll do but don...
5.2K 109 5
Everyone thinks that transformers know nothing about love. Well as for Sideswipe he has a different story. Find out who Sideswipe has a crush on in S...
697K 38.9K 55
Book of Daksha and Arjun(Arranged Marriage Series #1) Once she was a happy-go-lucky girl So was he. Now she has become a bold and confident person. ...
56.1K 204 4
WARNING: NSFW DON'T READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT STUFF. And don't say I didn't warn you.