Alphas Mrs. Right

By The_Nasty_Gal

When a werewolf prince comes of age the royal family must hold a ceremony at which 30 girls will go to the ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30

29

438 8 1
By The_Nasty_Gal

Ava's POV xxxxxxxxxxx

I stare out onto the garden to see basically a million people. They were all walking around and mingling, tiny sandwiches and wine in hand. Some were playing games such as croquet while others walked around admiring the flowers. I felt a panic attack coming. My hair isn't done, i have no makeup on, the dress I'm wearing is way to fancy for this backyard BBQ setting, and these heels seriously. U thought mason said he knew how to dress.

"I do know how to dress. Gold is a beautiful simple color that makes you stand out. It's also the color of royalty, besides purple. And the heels just give me an excuse to carry you inside later." A deep voice said in my head. What the hell was that? It definitely wasn't Rose. Although she's too stunned to even say anything I got now. "Mate bond remember." Shit, he can read my thoughts if I let him. But that also means I can read his. I was just about to try when a little boy comes running up to me throwing his hands around my legs.

"Sissy!" I freeze. I pull him away bending down to his eye level.

"Jackson?" The smile spreads across my Stacie as I pick him up spinning him around. I didn't know how much I missed him, my family, while I was gone. Even if it's only been a few weeks. Once I set him back on the ground I see my parents hand in hand walking our way. 

"Mom, dad what are you doing here?" I ask hugging both of them.

"You don't think that just because you're the future queen you can just toss us to the side right?" My mom asked in a teasing tone.

"No just how are you here, how long are you staying?" The words kept coming to my mind and right out of my mouth.

"However long you want us to be." my dad answered rubbing my back.

"What do you mean?" they can't just say because I want the hem to, they have jobs to do. Jackson to take care of, I can't be so selfish

"They are your parents Ava, if they wish they can live here in the out territory. They won't have to do any work if that's what they want, and Jackson will be going to school here as well if they move." Mason explained quietly in my ear. I was in shock. I mean I knew that my parents would probably move her, but I didn't know they would be taken care of fully.

"Ah, we won't allow that. Sure a vacation sounds nice, but sitting around gets boring." My dad said. He must've heard mason.

"Yes, I agree. We might open up that bakery we always wanted to. Or maybe tend to the horses, such beautiful creatures." She nodded looking at my dad.

"Mr. and Mrs. Winters it's so nice to see you again." Mason extended his arm waiting for a handshake. My dad shook it like they were old friends.

"It's good to see you too your highness." Mason shook his head.

"Call me Mason please." My parent's eyes lit up a smile formed on their faces.

"They like him," Rose said.

"It's hard not to."  I looked up gazing at Mason.

"Can I get that in writing?." Mason asked papering in my head again. How the heck did he do that? How do I turn that off? Is there a power button somewhere? Mason tried to hold in a chuckle but failed. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Lex and Damian. They looked so happy together. Damian glowed, smiling so big you would see his dimples. Lex couldn't stop staring at him.

"Hey, how did you guys like the party last night?" I asked trying to make small talk while Mason finished a conversation with my parents.

"Ava, thank you for encouraging me to talk to this amazing woman. She's perfect." Damian said, placing a kiss on Lex's hairline.

"Encouraged? More like forced. If I remember correctly she hid behind you and yelled making lex to look behind her." Alex says casually walking over, with a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries already half eaten. Lex started laughing Hysterically.

"So that's the real story." Damian looked down scratching the back of his neck.

"Thanks a lot, guys." We all started laughing. I felt a warm hand on my lower back, turning I see Mason tense. I wonder what's on his mind. Wait a second. I act like I'm going to talk to Rose opening up the link, then I focus on Mason. I stare at him for a second but nothing happens.

"I just need to get him alone to talk to him. Man to man, but hell be with my sister all day no doubt." I hear the words as if they are being spoken out loud. I turn to face him but he didn't change. Does he even know I was listening?

"Alex, Lex I challenge both of you to a game of croquet." I'm trying to allow them to talk to each other without making it obvious.

"I don't really want to play right now," Lex said and Alex agreed.

"Whoever wins gets one favor from Mason" they look at each other. Probably thinking 'can she even do that?'. " And I've never played before" I added walking away. They both instantly followed me leaving Mason and Damian behind. I look back at Mason and he's not objecting.

"Thank you" I hear. I smile and pick up a hammer-looking thing. Alex is explaining the rules but I couldn't really concentrate. I just keep looking over at Mason to see if he needed any help. He seemed to be fine, he and Damian were shaking hands hopefully making amends. 

"Ava you suck at this game." Lex had her hands on her hips shaking her head. " you know if you join the family you'll have to be good at it. We are quite competitive." I put my hand on y heart dropping my jaw.

"IF I join the family. Ouch, you cut me deep." we start laughing.

"You know just cause he marks you doesn't mean anything. You gotta get through coronation." My heart fell at the thought of Mason changing his mind and marking another girl.

"That's not going to happen, love." I feel mason wrap his arms around me placing his hands over mine. We stand there holding the hockey stick together. Tingles spread across my entire body as we swing the bat back and forth. We hit the ball and it rolls through the hole.

"We did it!" I jump up and down clapping my hands.

"See you're a natural. You were meant to be in this family." Mason kisses my temple.

"Damn right she was." We turn around to see the queen and king, right in front of us. I instinctually go to bow, embarrassing myself of course.

" Ava, what are you doing?" Lily comes over hugging me tightly.

"Sorry force of habit," I admit sheepishly even though I've never seen them before this.

"Hello I'm Marcus, is great to finally meet the girl who stole my sons heart. You know for a while there I thought he and Alex were mates. Always together, finishing each other's sentences. They would come out of his room sweaty. I was expecting two alphas to run this pack, I was quite intrigued about the idea." He laughed as he stepped forward to hug me.

"Dad I told you we were working out." Mason rubs his hand along his face.

"Oh, I'm sure you were." Marcus winked at me. Thinking about this makes me want to throw up, but Marcus did have a point. It's quite interesting to see how a pack would run with two alphas.

"Why does everyone think me and Alex were together?" Mason puts his hands on his hips pouting.

"Awwwww Marcus you were just going to accept me into the family." Alex goes to hug Marcus its a strawberry dangling out of his mouth.

"You already live here, eat all our food, and make important pack decisions. Nothing would really change." He says patting Alex on the back.

"Ok, can we stop talking about this please?" A very red mason begged. We laughed until lily placed a hand on my shoulder getting my attention.

"Of course babe." Alex says patting Masons arm. Mason moves his arm away and starts chasing Alex. I watch theme run around until I feel lily's hand on my shoulder.

"Ava, what that man said last night isn't true. We will teach you everything you need to know. You are a part of our family now and we would do anything to protect you and make you feel at home." Tears came to my eyes as I pulled her into another hug. I hear giggling and turn to see Mason picking up Jackson and swinging him around.

"I love you" Mason looked up and smiled at me, dimples and everything

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 19 60
The moon goddess created the creatures of the night. Everyone of them shine at night. A creature who can transform in form of a wolf. A creature who...
773K 50.4K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
197K 5.5K 36
WARNING: UNDER EXTREME EDITING An Alpha King A Human Girl Alpha King Luca Mason, 23, known to be the greatest Alpha of all time. The only thing is he...
24.3K 685 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...