Alphas Mrs. Right

By The_Nasty_Gal

When a werewolf prince comes of age the royal family must hold a ceremony at which 30 girls will go to the ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

22

405 7 1
By The_Nasty_Gal

Ava's POV xxxxxxxxxxxx

There we so many dresses. I mean it makes sense, Lilly has been queen for about forty years, and each ear is a different dress. Not to mention all the dresses from other balls she's attended in other countries. I think I've tried on twelve dresses and I'm tired, but the ball is in less than twenty-four hours. I decided to take a break nod help Lex with finding her dress. As we look she tells me about her travels, she's been away for school just seeing the world. She stops in the middle of a skinny dipping adventure story and pulls out a dress. Without another word she hurries into the dressing room to try it on.

"It's a little tight, but it's beautiful." She says as I'm zipping up a skin-tight dark purple dress. It was long but has a slit that reached mid-thigh. The dress had one shoulder, and the entire thing was covered in sequence. She looked amazing.

"If you can't breathe now you might want to find a new dress. You won't be able to eat in one that's too tight." I say stepping back to get the full look.

"I won't be eating, I don't want to break the dress." She laughed.

"Maybe you could get it altered," I suggested. I'm sure they have a private tailor that could do it in no time.

"No, this dress is expensive."

"Yea so are lungs." The dress was beautiful and definitely fit for a nineteen-year-old. She steps down and goes to look for matching shoes when something shiny catches my eye. I walk over to a coat rack and see a dress bag hanging from it, it was hidden by the door. I unzip it and a gasp left my mouth. I instantly pulled it out and tried it on.

It was a beautiful dress, it was white and covered from top to bottom in glittering tulle. It had straps that were no more than two inches. The straps come together to hit my mid-chest showing off a modest amount of cleavage. I turn around and it is backless, creating a deep V that doesn't stop until it hits my lower back. It was long, floor length and with every step, it shines. It was perfect, but it was white. We were going to a black-themed ball, I can't wear white. It looks like a wedding dress. I hear footsteps coming, and chocolate and pine hit my nose.

"Hey Ava are you hun-" Mason stops when he sees me. He rakes his eyes over my body his mouth hanging open. He shut it and opened it many times. "You look....." He swallows hard shifting on his feet.

"Is it that bad, I knew white was a bad idea. This is a black ball I should go for a darker dress. I just saw it an-"

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I turn to look at him but he was already standing so close. His finger slides across my face tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He places a small kiss on my forehead, lingering there for a moment. Like I might disappear. I hear gasps, Mason breaks away and leaves the tingling feeling behind.

"Oh Ava, That was my coronation dress," Lily says her, and Lex stands by the door, their eyes full of awe.

"I'm sorry I didn't know ill put it back." I reach for the zipper when a hand stops me. "No, it was clearly made for you." Her eyes start tearing up. She turns around and walks out the door, not a minute later she comes back in with a pair of glittery white heels. I slip them on, perfect fit. I turn to look at myself in the mirror and I look not terrible.

"We look stunning"  My heart almost stops.

"Rose? Rose! Are you ok? How do you feel? Do you need to go o-" a million things rushing through my head right now.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I need to sleep for a little while longer. It's just we look so good, I had to say something." She says weakly. I nod smiling trying to hold back tears as she fades away to sleep again.

"I can't believe you found that dress before i did."

"You should wear your hair up."

"How about cutting a slit in the dress." Lilly and Lex start talking at the same time spewing off ideas at one another. I'm not really listening to any of them.

"Guys stop harassing my girlfriend." I listened to that one. I snap my head at Mason, but he doesn't seem to notice what he just said. Am I his girlfriend? It's honestly never been heard of before. Mates are just called mates and are normally engaged by month three of the relationship if they don't get married on the spot. I'm so deep in thought I don't even notice lex and lily leaving or Mason standing next to me.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks, I just nod my head and unzip my dress letting it fall to the floor. Girlfriend, is he going to call me that tomorrow at the ball? I bend down and put the dress on the hanger and slip it back into the bag. will he introduce me like that to everyone? A growl pulls me out of my thoughts. I turn around to see Mason a few inches away from my face eyes black. what's the matter with him?

"What's wrong?" I ask taking a step back.

"Seriously." He says through gritted teeth, His eyes slowly looking down my body not leaving anything out. My back is fully against the wall when it hits me. I'm practically naked. I was in such deep thought about the girlfriend thing I didn't even realize I was stripping right in front of him, or bending down to get my- oh no. Thank goodness I had on a matching pair of blue laced bra and underwear. I was silently thanking whoever gave me clothes in the hospital.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I start to cover myself, but he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head against the wall. One of his hands holds me in place while his other hand slowly caresses my collarbone. He slowly drops his hand to outline the strap of my bra and downs to my cleavage. My breath hitched as a warm sensation is left behind. His hand found it was to the back of my bra and with one hand unclips it. My bra hasn't fallen down yet because my arms are still raised.

"This isn't what you want," I say breathless trying to reason with him. He doesn't want a grill like me, someone who can't give him anything. He pushes his whole body against me until I feel his fully erected groin against my entrance. His jaw tightens.

"You have no fucking idea what want." I was taken aback. I knew he said he wouldn't give up on me, but I thought he only said those things because I was his mate. Not because he actually wanted me. I look at him, his messy black hair intoxicating his voice. The way he cares and the way he is still pressed against me makes me realize I want this. All of this.

I stand on my tippy toes and kiss his collarbone. I feel him swallow hard as I trail upward. I nibble at the base of his neck and start sucking knowing it's going to leave a mark. His breath starts getting heavy, and he releases my hands allowing my bra to fall to the floor. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me even closer so my breasts are fully against his chest. He lifts my head up and kisses me roughly. Passionately. Like he's been holding himself back. He gets on his knees and kisses the lowest part of my ribcage causing me to gasp. His tongue trails up stopping just before my breast.

"Where do you want me to touch you?" He asked in just a deep voice I almost didn't hear it. I'm getting light-headed. As he continues to suck and lick every part of my stomach.

"Here?" he questions kissing my hip bone just below my underwear. I put my hands on his shoulders afraid im going to collapse. I couldn't answer him nothing came out of my mouth but moans and whimpers.

"What about here." He asked kissing a little under my belly button right above my- oh. He starts sucking making my legs start to shake. My hands found their way to his hair slightly tugging making him growl with approval.

"Focus sweetheart." His tongue finds its way to my nipple and quickly licks it causing me to jump. He pulls me even closer to him as his mouth fully wraps around my breast. I can feel him moan as he starts sucking, taking it whole. Hiss's fingers found their way down to my unswear. he slowly starts rubbing me feeling my wetness seep through onto his fingers. I inhaled sharp and fast falling onto him. He quickly flips us around so I'm on the floor and he's on top of me. His finger hooks my panties and pulls them to the side. My instinct takes over and I try to close my legs but he put his hands on my knees and slowly pushes them apart again, his eyes never leaving my dripping underwear.

He leans down pressing his thumb between my legs, a moan escaping my mouth as my back arches. His finger was circling my entrance getting me more aroused. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows as if asking for permission before he did anything. I slowly nodded and that's all he needed as he slipped his finger into me. It didn't get very far. "Fuck" Mason groaned.

He must have big fingers right? Cause if not this would be incredibly embarrassing. Maybe it was the fact that I was spread open for him to see or that his finger couldn't fit but I had a sudden rush of insecurity wash over me. I started to move, then move again trying to be more comfortable with myself.

"We can't do this." My anxiety became even worse. Is it because I look bad, or because I don't know what I'm doing? I feel exposed and stupid. Tears start to sting my eyes as I sit up ready to run out the door and never look back. I was about to make a break for it when I felt a soft material slip over my head. I turn to the side to see Mason shirtless, scratching the back of his head. Of course, he doesn't want me running around naked. I got up to start looking for my clothes.

"I'm sorry." I froze and turned around. Mason was standing there looking at his feet refusing to meet my eyes. "I want it to be romantic, not on a closet floor." I looked at him confused. So he stopped not because of me, but because of the place. I slowly walk over to him and press my head against his chest. Hearing his heart beat faster a smile crosses my lips knowing I caused it.

"Let's go home," I said. He grabbed the dress while I found the rest of my clothes. We got in his car and it was silent the whole way home. Not an awkward silence but a good one, a comfortable one. Once we got home he carried everything to my room for me still not saying a word. We were at my door as he was about to leave when he kissed me on the cheek.

"Dream of me princess." With that, he turned and left leaving me to think through everything that just happened. And I think I like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 666 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...
1.7K 61 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...
49.9K 709 55
STOP!!!!! Please stop, don't do this. I will come with you, luca, just don't hurt Ryan. I love him. Don't give me this bullshit. You should think twi...
507K 13.5K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...