𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤\𝙨/𝙚𝙧, 𝙖�...

By kyutepups

I have way too many It headcanons so here we go 💀 More

disney princesses
disney princesses pt 2 (the covers)
The Breakfast Club (+two)
Messages between me and my friends
Messages between me and my friends pt 2
Their favorite roblox game
High School Teachers
Super Powers
Bizaardvark/youtuber

ABOUT THIS BOOK

73 1 5
By kyutepups

So recently I've had a lot of IT headcanons and AU's and I just thought id share some with yall 😍

Now see I WOULD have made this aesthetic but I'm too lazy for all that shit (although if you do want an aesthetic type thing I'm working on my reddie oneshots book and it'll be oozing and dripping with aesthetics)

I might write little oneshots about the aus/headcanons, so if i decide to do that. There will be an emoji corresponding with the au. (ex. a frog emoji on a quick oneshot where the au I had for it was about frogs)

Also there's def gonna be some ships in this! Including..

Reddie

Stenbrough

Benverly

Bilverly (but not like serious relationship bilverly)

Stanlonbrough

Henpat

Streddie

Anyways, i hope you enjoy, and lets get into it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...