LOVE SIPS(ON PARTIAL HIATUS)

By Tale_teller03

❤️ Collection of Short stories❤️ Completed stories will be marked completed! 1.) Obsession or Love. (✔) <�... More

꧁༒༺ CONTENTS ༻༒꧂
My COVER Gallery:
Rankings :)
A Sip of Love 🍹
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡INTRO) [✔ Completed]
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡ CHARACTERS)
(●♡1)
(●♡2)
(●♡3)
(●♡4)
Our Relationship! 🥺
IT WAS ALL WRITTEN ⛰️
Bully turned Fan (😉 1)
(😉2)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(💘1)
(💘2)
(💘3)
(💘4)
(💘5)
(💘7)
(💘8)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(👁️1)
(👁️2)
(👁3)
(👁4)
(👁5) (⚠️Ending on Venereal note!)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (💓)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
( 💓1)
The Gordian Knot 🪢

(💘6)

88 6 24
By Tale_teller03

┏━°❀•°: ⚘ :°•❀°━┓
Stretched till yards
was the mat of truth,
Under the
layers of thin lies.
Just remove the cover,
Truth will be unveiled.
┗━°❀•°: ⚘ :°•❀°━┛

Tale_teller03

The party was on full swing, if we can say it according to a kids logic.

Slow kids music was playing. Kids were paired and playing passing the pillow.

We were also clapping for those who were performing dance or reciting poems as their tasks.

Kids now-a-days surely are talented.

Ahana is not in this bundle since she lost in the 7th round. She danced with Suraj, proving that he is her only boyfriend, in short we can say, she proved her loyalty *shaking head*

But suddenly I felt that she isn't here. A sudden fear crawled in me as I'm not feeling her following behind me by my dupatta.

"Bhabhi where is Ahana?" I finally excused from managing kids which I droped on Bhai and asked bhabhi who is in kitchen arranging juice for kids.

"Huh? She would be here only na?" Bhabhi narrowed her eyes finding my question to be very obvious.

"And she isn't even my child when u r here, you know? So search here, she would be around you only." She said and chuckled.

I moved to the hall again and start searching for her.

"Are we play hide hide?" Neyanta, another friend of Ahana asked me tilting her face as I'm lying on floor and searching fir her under bed.

"Hahah, no," I laughed at her cute expression of bewilderment.

"Then why u do this?" She asked again seeing my whole bend form.

"Ye-yes, yes we are! U had to find Ahana. Had u seen her?" I thought to use a smart way.

"I had seen her with her big bfh," (Boyfriend) she said finally pointing towards the upper floor which is Adhara's room.

I took a deep sigh, but relief is far. I'm still on tenterhooks.

🇦​ 🇫​🇪​🇼​ 🇲​🇴​🇲​🇪​🇳​🇹​🇸​
🇱​🇦​🇹​🇪​🇷​

"WH-WH-WHAT? SU-SUR-AJ!" Shattered and loud angry voice of Adhara boomed from the outside of the top room, Adhara's room.

"Adha-" Suraj turned around hearing Adhara's voice who was equally in panicked state.

"Don't!" Adhara loudly said and pointed a finger at him. She took a second and cleaned her tears again.

Taking fiery large steps she reached towards Suraj, she bent to his level, no she didn't approached for Suraj but for Ahana who was lying unconscious in Suraj's lap, in the most horrible way.

"Aha- Ahana? Ba-baby... Ahu?" Her voice was broken just like how broken she is now.

The child she has considered and loved like her own is now unconscious and the condition she is in, feared Adhara the most.

She picked the little girl in her arms, she wrapped her dupatta around her as the dress was torned badly. Her body have large marks, handprints, as if she was in grasp of someone.

"Adhu are you still-" Adhara who was still shocked, turned towards the source and she finds her bhabhi at the doorstep.

"Why you both are so pale? And Adhu why are you crying? Did you find Aha-" She stopped her inquiry as her eyes in voluntarily stopped at the figure wrapped in thin cloth.

Then her eyes roamed at the whole room, it was cluttered.

She is scarred to know what exactly took place here. So was was Adhara.

"What? What are y-you hold-holding?" She asked in almost fear, as if she already know what it might be.

"Bha-bh.." Adhara teared up more. She turned completely which made Shikha, her sister-in-law loosing all her balance.

"Adha- Aha..."

The woman had lost herself, and her heart is in her throat.

"What?" Adhara deadening self moved as she felt Suraj taking Ahana in his arms.

"DON'T ADHARA!" Suraj strictly warned her.

Moving downstairs he make his way towards back gate.

"Adhara inform family member that we are going to hospital. And tell bhabhi to call the parents, and see off them safely." He said to Adhara who was following him along with her bhabhi.

"No I'll come to hospital too," Shikha pleaded from back, eyes still didn't wandering from her daughter.

But understanding the need of time, she moved inside, telling Adhara to keep her daughter safe and see will reach their soon.

And so with heavy heart Shikha move inside, and Adhara and Suraj drove to the hospital.

A slap resonated in the hospital hallway, taking all the family members by surprise.

"You did this, right?" Shikha's voice was loud and clear. Her fingers were pointed towards no one other than her sister-in-law's husband, Suraj.

The man with whom she had trusted her daughter countless times.

Her tear stained face can't see the culprit, and it's not like she even want to see him clearly. Because she had seen the truth behind those cheerful nature.

Suraj face which was turned towards his right due to the slap is now fixed on Adhara, his wife.

His eyes pleading wordlessly to her, but he himself doent know what he was pleading for.

Not to be blamed for almost molesting a girl?...
Or for her speaking a word in his favour?...
He himself doent know.

But she teared her gaze from his.

He disgust her.

All men are same! Her mind want to vocalise, but didn't.

"Shikha!" Now it's her mother-in-law who shouted. "You are talking about son-in-law of this house, know before you speak," Her mother, Anamika, was shocked to hear her daughter-in-law claiming such a disgusting crime on her son-in-law without a shame.

"Oh how I forget this is India. Humara mahaaan desh!! Jaha galti aadmio ki to kabhi ho nahi sakti. Right? Esme bhi meri hi beti ki galti rahi hogi, nahi? That she wear strapy top, hot pants?? Usse bhi me salwar pehna deti to sayad eesa na hota? Galti meri hi hai, nahi? Aur nahi to kya? Me bolney se pehle sochu... Es insaan ne karne se pehle socha What he is attempting to do?"

(Our great country!! Where men can never be at fault. Correct? In thi too, must have been my daughter's fault, no? That she's wearing a strappy top, hot pants. If I had made her wear a salwar than this mustn't have happened. This is my fault, right? And then what else? I should think before speaking, but what about him... What is this guy trying to do before he did it?)

Shikha yelled as calmly as she can, keeping the suroundings in check...
Her throat filled so she took deep breathe again. And gulped the lump painfully.

No, she won't stop toady. Today she will highlight the standard difference. The difference a daughter-in-law and a son-in-law has, to the privilege, and the support.

"Mujhe pehle din hi rokna tha Suraj ko use etne kariba and Etna import banne se. I used to think he genuinely care and love her, but no Mr. Suraj Kumar, you just don't want to take her on date, but on bed too? Saram bhi aayi esa karte hye? Sorry! Sanam aati to abhi bhi yha Thore hote,"

(I should've maintained the distance of her's from you, to let her get used yo you, and becoming so much import.

Didn't you felt shame while doing this?

If you had felt then you wouldn't be still standing here.)

Shikha fiersly cleaned her tears. She was about to speak again when a slap was landed on her face.

She was in shock. She raised her head to see her husband standing their with a red furious face.

"Shikha you lost it or what? Without a prove you are speaking this shit. Suraj is listening that doent mean he is guilty! Dammit run your brain before reprehending," Amvit, Adhar's elder brother, finally think to put sense in his wife who was rambling nonsense according to him.

Well whole nation might tell her to stop, and blame her to talk in such way to damad of the house, but he doesn't want her to stop because of old traditions, especially on this critical issue, but he want her to gather prove and rightfully took actions against the culprit!

"What prove is needed? No one except him was in room. Ahana is lying in his lap in that state..." Adhara numbled to herself, keeping her head bowed, her voice just above whiser, and enough to hear her family members and the culprit according to the her.

"Really?" Amvit can't hold back from the surprise crossing his face.

Is this really his sister?
The man who was been openly blamed is her husband...

And did she also judged the book by its cover? Eyes can fool too... Amvit is numb at the action taking place.

No more conversation took place. Physical proves were only solution now. Adhara left the place excusing for washroom. Amvit too frustratingly went in doctors cabin. And the older citizen were numb too. They were sitted on the near chairs only.

"How cruel God is? Or does the faith of the daughters of this house is so unlucky?" In a broken voice, and tear stained face, Adhara questioned God, The God who was mute for years now.

After splashing some water, Adhara felt courage to go inside the ward where unconscious Ahana was.

Seeing her, some coloured and some blurred moments appeared in front of her eyes, making her teary again. Provoking her to ask is being a daughter is the mistake she committed?

Adhara was holding Ahana's hand and is soothingly rubbing it, silently pleading for opening those mischievous eyes of her.

"What?" A surprised gasped come from her mouth. Adhara leaped up, and she went to the door, her next movement is clear before her eyes!

Her task become easy when she finds Suraj standing near the door only.

She checked Jim from top to below, for what? She only knows. But Suraj was alert seeing her those predatory gaze.

"Open this Shirt," was what Adhara said to him.

"Huh?" Suraj was shocked, but he know that this isn't for what many men can think for.

"No, leave it like this, Sleeves up," She ordered next, seeing his all buttons open.

What is this, Is she feeling pity or what? Was the question that crossed Suraj's mind Firstly after seeing Adhara's face changing expression from strictness to ice.

"It's not you..." Adhara whispered painfully. Words which were uttered just to make herself belive that what she is seeing and linking is totally wrong.

Suraj doesn't go through any change of expression after hearing her, he is still firm and still.

But Adhara had tears, a numbing of Who can it be? Who... who? Can be continuously heard.

"Adhara what the hell he is doing here. Shoo him away from my daughter's ward. I'll-"

A very scarred Shikha shouted seeing Suraj near Ahana's room.

"Adhara you know me, you only understand what-"

"No bhabhi, No!!"

Adhara loudly declined Shikha mid sentence.

"No bhabhi... Suraj is inculpable," Concluded Adhara.

.

.

.

☞𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ☜

22/8/22

WORDS COUNT: 1955

Hola Amisos

Quite a emotional one 😥

It made me sad, but somethings are gonna reveal.

Boring, meaningless, time waste...
If you find this relatable to the chap then it's OK.

It's OK, if you actually don't know at what extent a (wo)man can do wrong...

But I felt to write, and share something through this.

So stay tuned for atleast this, if u r reading it this far... 

Do share ur views!!

Have a good day or night~

Bye!!
Stay safe~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shikwe By B.

Romance

79.6K 5.9K 13
▪︎Some stories are just waiting for an ending.▪︎ A marriage set on shards of glass, every step forward makes someone bleed. A troubled heroine, a lo...
122K 5K 66
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ➽🤍 Ongoing ➽💛 Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
133K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
48.9K 2.3K 15
◎ My 2nd book on short stories ◎ The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" ❤️ ♡ Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...