How did this happen

By rocxiiroyal

As I walk down the snowy path, a intoxicating sent filled the air. As I took a big wiff of the air, my wolf w... More

Help wanted!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!!! (you're to young to be my mate)

2.5K 37 11
By rocxiiroyal

~ Hunter ~

how....that's all I can truly think out the moment...How??? I was so excited, but now I'm so confused. I thought this was a good thing...well...it is a good thing...I mean I found my mate, but I'm only 17. I found my mate earlier than Any young alpha would. she's 14  for crying out loud. I mean I love her, but am I really supposed to. She's my mate there is no mistake I can feel it, But how? Why would fate put us together???

~ Kaitlin ~

Wow....that's all I can honestly think right now...Wow!!! I can't believe this and I never did...well...until now...he's my mate,but I'm only 14. He's 17 for God sakes. I'm way to young to find my mate anyways. Am I supposed to love him??? Well yeah I know I am, but am I ready for it. He only sees me as a little kid of course, but he is my mate, I can feel it. The Sparks, the.. the everything!!! But, look at our age differences. Why would fate put us together like this???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds like there minds think alike tell me what you think. This is the intro so it's kind of sucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 44.5K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
524K 11.5K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
68.5K 1.6K 41
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...