๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ |...

By Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... More

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
4. she saw too much
5. reverse uno
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

10. think of brielle

1K 23 14
By Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

My worst morning came, it's not about me but Brielle. I was cleaning my room and she came to me crying, I haven't seen her crying so much like this. It began to worry me so much, I thought she was hit or something when she told me that Alex yelled to her.

It make my blood boiled like i want to scream to him but it's not my place to do that, he still my boss after all. But Brielle told me that she only wants to spend time with her own father, she told me that she missed her father so she beg him to spend time with her and that Alex yelled to her and scolded her.

"Hey hey, Belle, im sure your Daddy is just tired." I reassured her, wiping the tears on her cheeks. "He's very busy and im sure he didn't mean to yelled at you."

No, he don't give a damn to his own daughter. Brielle only wants to spend time with her father, i know Alex is busy person but he should still make time with his daughter, because this will traumatised her for the rest of her life, for not having a parents on her side.

"Does my Daddy love me?" Brielle mumbled, looking at me with broken look.

We're in this kind of situation again and i still burned with anger when I thought of Brielle thinking that her father was irritated by her presence. This was the worst situation to be with a child like this, thinking that her own father doesn't care about her.

I'd been in this kind of situation when i was in a young age start when my father died. My mother changed, she's always mad and screaming to me then her boyfriend came, she only cares about her boyfriend. And that is something i dont want to happened to Brielle.

"Dont think something like that Belle." I sighed, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Your Father loves you, it just happened that he's very busy person, working hard for you but he loves you." I said slowly, Brielle was still sobbing. "Stop crying okay? Im here for you, lets just play together."

Brielle nodded her head slowly, "Thank you Yelena." That's the only words she say and then she hugged me which is i hugged her back while soothing her and gently rubbing her back to stop her crying.

I stayed with Brielle a whole day to make her feel better. She's still sad after i tried to reassured her, it actually broke me and not like that it make me angry so much. This is not right at all, i wanted to talk to Alex but im sure he still doesn't care. I dont know why they even make a kid when they cant do their responsibilities to their kid.

Later that night, i wait Brielle to fall asleep, i hope when she woke up she gonna forgot all of that. I just dont want her seeing sad and crying. I went back to my room as i try to find my book, reading books will make me fall asleep fast. Suddenly i heard a knock on my door when i turned around I saw Alex standing, i just realised i left my door open.

This is my chance to talk to him.

"Great, you're here." I stood up, glaring at him.

"Dont be rude." He seemed unbothered. Which is making me even angry.

"Are you for real, Alex?" I hissed, ignoring how utterly divine he look.

"What is it now?"

"Come on dont act like dumb." I scoffed and began to raised my voice to him. "Do you know that she cried all day?"

His brows furrowed. "I dont appreciate your tone!"

"I dont care, you are really heartless." Putting my hands over my chest and turned to glared at him again. "You shouldn't scolded your daughter or yelled to her!"

I wasn't there when that happened but based of what Brielle told me, im sure its worst, i know how Alex get mad, Brielle wouldn't cry like that if it's not worst.

"That's none of your business! Stop stepping on my personal life you're just her nanny." Alex snapped, i could feel the heat radiating from him. "She's me daughter and i can do whatever i want to her, i can scold her 'cause im her father." His mouth—soft kissable pink lips became a thin line of quite anger.

"Yes im her nanny and im the one who's taking care of her but scold her for Begging you to spend time with her?" I paused, my voice hoarse. "You dont even give a damn about your daughter."

Alex took a deep breath, trying to control his temper. "You know what, you don't deserve my apology."

"Apology?" I asked confused.

"Yes about yesterday." He sighed, " I was ass—"

"The one deserves an apology is your daughter." I remarked, tucking my hair behind my ear. "What's matter right now is Brielle, im sure you dont even know her."

"Of course I know her, she's me daughter." He replied dryly, leaning on the doorway.

"Really? Can you even answer these questions about her?" I raised one of my eyebrow to him.

"Try me." Alex said.

"Okay, what is her favourite food?" I asked, looking straight to his goddess face, thankfully i can control myself being horny, what's matter right now is Brielle.

"Waffle with whipped cream." He answered immediately, hmm good guess.

"Her favourite color?"

"Do i really have to answer that?" Alex said through clenched teeth.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes.

He sighed. "Purple."

Probably he saw it on the team of the small party.

I hum. "How about her favourite disney princess?"

"It's Aurora."

"Her favourite bedtime story?" I just wanted to know, if he really know something about her daughter.

"Cinderella." He answered perfectly, the suddenly he banged a fist against the door, it make me jump. "You know what fúck this!" He moved towards me. "I know her alreyt? Just...whatever go to bed."

With that he left my room. I mean, im glad he know his daughter, he answered them correctly, not bad anyway. But i do hope that tomorrow he will apologise to Brielle, that's what's parents always doing whenever they scolded their child right?

The next morning, there's no sign of Alex, been waiting him to apologise to Brielle. This morning when Belle woke up, she dont look good, looks like she haven't forgot about what happened yesterday. Thankfully her tutor came so she kinda distracted, and hopefully she wont distrusted because of that, especially she's having a tutor right now.

Not knowing what to do, i helped some of maid here to clean the house. I didn't know else what to do, beside i miss cleaning house, i first help them to mop the hallway then i headed to the living room, this house is very huge. While sweeping the floor i suddenly bumped my back, i turned around to see Alex.

"Im sorry." I immediately apologise without looking to his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked, already glaring at me. The smell of his cologne that make me weak.

"Isn't obvious? Im cleaning." I turned around and continue sweeping the floor, i could feel his eyes were all over me. Cant he just leave me alone?

"No, leave it." He surprised me by his calm voice. "That's not your job, isn't yer job to take care of Brielle instead?"

I sighed and turned to faced him. "Well, apparently, Brielle is having a tutor right now and I didn't know else what to do."

"You dont have to do that, you can do whatever you want except for that." He said, his face dont look irritated at all. God, Yelena no matter what dont fall for his game.

"Fine, but did you already say sorry to your daughter?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest. But then he just walked out, completely ignoring me. "Im still talking to you, you prick!"

What the hell? I was literally talking to him and he just left like I wasn't exist. For a minute he look calm then suddenly he became a jerk again, I swear to God, this man had a bipolar. I just leave it and went to my room instead, i dont think i can go around the house knowing Alex is here, he's the most annoying person.

I didn't know that Brielle's tutor had already left. I found Brielle on the kitchen eating her favourite food, which is the waffle with whipped cream.

"Hey, you okay?" I took a seat across her, as she looked at me smiling widely, it actually surprised me? Probably she's eating her favourite food.

"Yes, my Daddy apologise to me for yelling at me." Brielle smiled. Wait, Alex apologise to his daughter? I thought to myself that he will never gonna apologise to his daughter but i guess im wrong. Hearing that make me smile, i dont know why, it kinda turned me on? That's exactly what i want.

Ugh, Yelena for god sake.

Well, i guess it's pretty relief that he still care about his daughter. Im happy that Brielle is happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 794 60
ใƒปโœฆใƒปโ”ˆโ”ˆใƒปโœงใƒปโ”ˆโ”ˆใƒปโœฆ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š โ†’๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ -current Alex ! -The Car era...
7.5M 216K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
13.7K 360 8
It's New Years when Alex turns up drunk and high on your doorstep, and you find looking after him is a chore. But he's a shameless flirt, and trying...
433K 7.9K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...