childhood love ; s. heizou āˆš

By jxnnniiii

"š—Øš—šš—›š—›,š—™š—œš—”š—˜ . š—–š—¢š— š—˜ š—›š—˜š—„š—˜ ." -@jxnnniiii - date : 20/7/22 š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ a male slowly opens u... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009

010

1.8K 51 166
By jxnnniiii

requested by @witchinwinter

few years later .

"thoma , I can't do it ." heizou said in a nervous tone .

"just go for it ! she wouldn't say no . infact, I'm sure she'll say yes ! "thoma smiled .

heizou looked at thoma nervously ,"are you sure?"

"yeah of course , ill kill myself if she said no to you ." he said in a stern tone .

"alright then, ill try .." heizou sighed .

y/n noticed heizou's nervous gaze upon her , and question what's wrong .

he sighed , never thinking this moment would ever come .

"y/n ... " he said bending down on one knee .

"y-yeah..?" y/n said , thinking if heizou is going to do what she think he's doing .

"will you marry me?" heizou said , pulling out a small box with a diamond ring on it .

y/n hugged heizou on the ground crying , never thinking this day would come .

"yes , yes , yes i will ." she smiled while crying .

"really?" heizou hugged back .

"of course ! why would I say no ." she laughed .

"thank you so much y/n.." heizou smiled , glad that he finally could be your husband .

a few days later , thoma accompanied heizou to pick a suit while hutao accompanied you to pick a dress .

"hutao , are you sure? it's kind of short .." you said , looking at the dress that didn't go below her knees .

"hmm, if you don't like it we can pick another one ." hutao smiled .

there was one that caught your eyes , a white dress , not that frilly , and it won't make you trip . it's was the right length and it was exactly your size .

"i want this one !" you pointed .

hutao smiled at you , happy for you , even though she only knew you since high school .

"hutao? why are you crying!?" you placed an arm on each of her shoulder .

"im just so happy for you , you're finally going to get married , and i don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend yet ." hutao said . yes , she was bisexual .

"thanks for being such a supportive best friend to me , you're a best friend a girl could ever have ." you smiled .

soon , you purchased the dress and put it in your closet , waiting for heizou to pick out his suit so the both of you can surprise each other on the big day .

"thoma , i think I'll pick this one . "heizou smiled akwardly after browsing through all the suits which looked all the same to him .

"anything you like ! im so happy for you and her ." he smiled .

soon it's the big day and heizou was so nervous while you were so excited .

you invited tartaglia and he invited pierro, columbina, pulcinella , scaramouche , la signora , dottore , sanchone , arlecchino . while scaramouche invited raiden , raiden invited the other archons .

the wedding bells rang and y/n started to walk the aisle while the bridesmaid , hu tao , ganyu and keqing , the flowergirls klee, diona, qiqi and sayu threw flower petals everywhere .

soon, the both you and heizou were facing each other , and heizou placed your veil behind your head , smiling at your beautiful face , the both of you said your vows and heizou took the ring and slipped it on your ring finger as you do the same .

"you may kiss the bride .." xiao said .

the both of you kissed and happy tears were falling of the both of your faces .

the end .

(yall so mean to thoma for what ☹️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 251 10
" š—¶ š˜„š—®š—»š˜ š˜š—¼ š—øš—»š—¼š˜„ š—²š˜ƒš—²š—暝˜†š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—“ š˜š—µš—²š—暝—² š—¶š˜€ š˜š—¼ š—øš—»š—¼š˜„ š—®š—Æš—¼š˜‚š˜ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ . " - @jxnnniiii - date : 21/02/23 š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ a...
4.5K 2 6
This book tells the story of two friends who spend their days exploring, playing and dreaming together. Through their adventures and misadventures, t...
5.2K 183 17
- This story is placed in America in Present Time. It is a Muichiro Tokito x Fem Reader for all the fans out there. BTW, this is my FIRST book, so f...
2.4K 53 13
friends to lovers trope. "Friends are not supposed to kiss each other" -------------------------- "She was kind, warm, caring, everything to be preci...