๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ

Par celeneee2x

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง... ๐Ž๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... Plus

๐…๐‹๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐Ÿ: ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ: ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘: ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’: ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ“: ๐๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ”: ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ•: ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ–: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ—: ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ฎ ๐๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‰๐จ๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐€ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ 

1.1K 31 14
Par celeneee2x

As she sat in front of her vanity mirror doing her makeup she couldn't help but think on how the night would go. It could either be one of the best nights or it could be the suckiest night ever. She chose to go with her first thought because if she thought about the second she would end up not going.

Sophia finished on her makeup and started to get ready, since her hair was already styled. She made her way over to the edge of her bed where her mother had already laid out the young girl's dress.

The perks of being the daughter of a well known designer is that you don't have to worry about the dress you're going to wear to any event. Sophia simply gave her mother her ideas and Alayna made it work.

The young girl fitted her way through the dress and matched it with the perfect stilettos.

Around her neck laid the pearl necklace gifted by her father. After all, Benjamin Castro was the young girl's father. She somehow still managed to love and respect him. Sophia knew the terrible things her father is responsible for, yet she couldn't hate him. She had no room to feel hate, she just felt disappointed.

A knock on her door made her look away from the full body mirror she was admiring herself in.

"Hey hermanita, are you ready?" Her brother asked as he made his way into the threshold of her door.

"Uhh, yeah, let me just put on some perfume." The young Castro girl responded, making her way back to her vanity mirror.

After giving herself a couple sprays both Castro siblings made their way downstairs where JJ awaited for his cousin in a color matching suit.

Next to him stood an average height girl admiring her boyfriend and her friend as they made their way down the stairs.

"Alright, let's get this night started." Sophia said before they walked out of the door to make their way onto Joel's car. Both girls got into the back seat with the help of the males, careful with the dresses.

"We're stopping at the Bakers if that's okay." Joel said looking over at JJ beside him and then through the rear mirror to look at the two girls sitting in the back of his car.

"Sounds good." JJ and Savannah said, causing them all to avert their attention over to the young girl in blue.

They thought the girl disliked the idea being that she didn't agree to it. In reality the young girl was on her phone texting none other than Noah Underwood about her 'usual'. The young girl had managed to run through her whole stash that week.

"Is that okay with you Sophia?" Joel asked removing the young girl from her phone at the mention of her name.

"What?" She asked confusedly as she looked over at her brother who was pulling out of their driveway,

"Where's stopping at the Bakers is that okay?" Joel asked again, looking through the rear mirror at the girl behind him.

"Yeah, that's fine." Sophia said with a small smile. She had no problem with that, it's not like she was trying to avoid the Beverly High quarterback.

They drove down to the Baker residence where a black limo awaited at its doorsteps.

"Of course." Savannah said with a small chuckle knowing Mrs. Baker would get one for her kids.

"A little help here." Sophia said from the back of the car as she tried to get out.

"Oh right." JJ said, jogging over to her side to help the young girl out.

After successfully helping Sophia get out of the car they both made their way into the Baker residence. Joel made his way in first with Savannah quickly trailing behind him. After went JJ who stood aside by the threshold to let the young Castro girl come into the home right after him.

"And they're here." Billy called out with a smile as the four well dressed students came into his home. "We're doing pictures before you all leave." Billy told them and they simply nodded before walking to the wall that everyone stood at.

From the end a young Baker kid was caught in a trans as he looked over at the young girl in light blue.

"Well could you at least act like you're not still stuck up on your ex." Ripley said in annoyance and frustration as she saw how Jordan had his gaze on the Beverly High cheerleading captain.

Jordan simply sighed and rolled his eyes. He hated the fact that he wasn't the one the young girl would be going to Homecoming with. He tried to just avert his attention from her and focus on Ripley, but she just wasn't the best distraction.

On the other side of the room Sophia sent JJ a small smile.

"Here let me fix that." She said as she saw her cousin struggling with his bow tie that had managed to slip.

"Hey you have some fans looking your way." He said, making the young girl sigh knowing who he was referring to.

"Well they can look all they want." She said in a bothered tone as she finished fixing his bow.

"I don't get it, you say you're not bothered but you sound as if you are." He said with a small chuckle.

"It's just how can he say he loves me and that he wants to give us another chance one day. Then the next walk around at the hands of Ripley." Sophia said, looking down at her dress to make sure everything is good.

"I know my boy and she's just a distraction to him, I promise you." JJ said, making the young girl shake her head.

"You don't have to promise me anything. I told him already, I just want to be friends. He can be with whoever, I could care less." She said, making her cousin scoff and laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, not even you believe what you just said." He said, making the young girl give a small chuckle.

"Ok, everybody let's get together. Let's take this photo. Quick, quick, quick." They heard Billy call as they were all getting ready to take pictures. "Wait, where's Asher?" Coach Baker asked as everyone was now in position for the group picture.

"Yo, who's ready to turn up?" Everyone heard Asher call out as he made his way into the house with Layla following behind him.

"Perfect timing." Coach Baker called out having everyone scoot down just a bit so that Asher and Layla could be in the frame. "Oh, you all look amazing." Coach Baker said, looking around at all of his players and their partners. "Get tight, get tight." He added making everyone come closer.

Making Sophia come in front of Jordan and Ripley with JJ at her side. Jordan from where he stood could smell the fragrance he knew belonged to the young Castro girl, and it was driving him insane.

The Homecoming dance was in full effect. Everyone was dancing and having a great time except for Sophia. She was sitting down on the bleacher as she looked over at all of her classmates having a good time.

"Hey there you are." She heard someone call out as they made their way over to her.

"Here I am." Sophia said with a small chuckle.

"So, have you spoken with your brother?" Savannah asked the young girl as she took a seat beside her. Sophia simply shook her head and sighed.

"I can't. I just can't bring myself to do so." She said before getting up. "And you know what I am about to have a good time so let's pin this conversation." Sophia said, rolling her eyes before walking over towards her cousin JJ to share a couple dances. The last thing she wanted to do was get her night ruined by Savannah trying to get her to talk to someone about her problems.

After sharing a couple dances Sophia made her way over to the hallway to have some space from the music and people.

"Sophia." She heard someone call out for her. She turned around and there he was in his black suit.

"Shouldn't you be with Ripley?" She asked the young guy that made his way over to her.

"Sophia could we please just talk." Jordan said coming to a stop in front of the girl.

"Talk about what, Jordan, we've already talked." Sophia said, rolling her eyes as she played with her nails.

"What's going on between you and Noah?" He asked, making the young girl look down at her phone at the mention of his name.

"What's up with you and Ripley?" The young girl quickly asked, causing Jordan to chuckle a bit.

"You jealous?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Totally not, just curious." She said having a small smile form on her face.

"Oh yeah, you're totally jealous." Jordan said, teasing the young girl that had a small smile on her face.

"Me be jealous of some Malibu cheerleader, boy please." Sophia said, rolling her eyes. "Remember what you told me at the Booster party this year." Sophia said, coming closer to the young Baker kid. "That I am the only girl you would bring to an important event as such." She said, bringing her fingers up to his tie as he gave her a nod.

"So why should I be jealous of some cheerleader you just look at for a simple hook up." Sophia said with a chuckle as she brushed his shoulder.

"Yeah you right." Jordan said, nodding with a smirk on his face.

"After all, we're just friends." Sophia said, causing a sting in the young boy's chest. She was about to walk away but stopped at his side.

"I love you Jordan, but if I'm not happy with myself. I can't promise to make you happy." Sophia said with a sting in her chest. She simply walked away leaving the young boy there in the middle of the hallway.

She walked outside to where Noah was awaiting for her in his car. She walked down the stairs and made his way over to the quarterback that was getting out of his car to meet her halfway.

"You look beautiful." He told her with a smile as she did a little spin for him. "As always." He added before reaching into his pocket to pull out a small clear bag. He extended it out and the young girl reached to get it but he hesitated for a moment. "Sophia, be careful." He told the young girl who simply smiled and chuckled.

"Of course." She said before taking the bag from his hands and putting it into her small purse. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a dance to attend to." She said with a small smile before turning around to walk back towards the gym.

From a distance someone was looking at them. Every single move was watched, from the flirtatious spin, all the way to the small clear bag.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

73.7K 781 57
@badbunnypr started following @valentinavillegas ...
659K 11.9K 32
"am i daddy yet?" [social media au] copyright | lukespuffle 2017
5.1K 165 16
Regulus Black is a powerful, pure-blood wizard with an embarrassment of a brother. James Potter is the best friend of the "embarrassment", and is de...