Peter Ballard Imagines

By bonniebird

Stranger Things: Peter Ballard / Henry Creel/ 001; This book is for Netflix's Peter Ballard . All of my Imag... More

Introduction
Afraid
Cold
Blankets
Out in the snow

Challenge *Smut*

1.2K 42 3
By bonniebird

Peter Ballard x Reader

Requested by Anon

Warnings: Smut, office smut, fingering

"Dr Brenner's office is the third door on the left. He's expecting you. You're a little late." The lady at the receptionist's desk said. Your new keycard had gotten you through the building to this floor. You wouldn't be getting any further than Dr Brenner's office without his permission. You'd been offered a job as a data collector.

Your job would be to compile all the data the scientists collected for them. You hoped it would open up some more opportunities. You also hadn't been told what the test subject was. The job offer had said it would involve collecting data on behaviour analysis. You'd assumed that meant studying animals doing tests or something like that but when you'd asked, you hadn't gotten a straight answer.

"Sorry, I'm late Sir." You said as you hurried into the office. He had been expecting you and while you were only two minutes late you hadn't expected him to take on a meeting so quickly. You almost collided with a tall blond man who had a blank expression on his face. Dr Brenner had been glaring up at him from behind his desk.

"Ah. You must be (Y/N) (Y/L/N). You're late." he commented and looked away from the man who turned to stare you down with his hands behind his back.

"Yes. Sorry. I'm new to town and the lab was further away than I thought." You explained as you took the seat he gestured to. He had you fill out a few forms and explained that everything was confidential. Then he glanced at the man who still quietly stood behind you.

"I have to go to the rainbow room but I have some time to show you around this floor." Dr Brenner said as he got up. He marched quickly through the corridors and gestured to each room he passed. He stopped at a large room and led you inside. What you saw shocked you. Dozens of children of different ages in hospital gowns. "Now Peter can show you the rest of the floor and to your office. I'm afraid I have some things to attend to."

The blond man, evidently Peter, stepped closer to you and gestured to the door with one flat palm. Following him, he gave you a tour around the rest of the floor and then led you to your office.

To say the office was generous. It was a very small room with only enough space for a small desk. You could just about squeeze between it and the wall to sit down. There were three grey filing cabinets along one wall, no windows and two shelves that already had things weighing them down.

"More of a box than an office." He commented. You settled in rather well. To be honest you didn't really get around the lab at all. You got out of your car, walked to the elevator while greeting the doorman and got off on your floor to find Peter waiting, explaining that he had been assigned to work with you by Brenner to ensure you adapted to your job smoothly. He would escort you to your office and leave you there with the pile of work waiting on your desk. One day you'd asked Peter if he'd like to have lunch with you, before quickly pointing out that there wasn't much room. He smiled and returned for you later on. With your packed lunch in one hand, you noticed that Peter didn't have anything with him but he led you to a larger room with tables.

"It's after lunch so I thought it would be empty." He said and sounded rather pleased with his assumption being correct. After a few weeks, you had a routine and you even brought in an extra lunch for Peter. He'd eyed it suspiciously the first time but had opened the brown paper bag and seemed to enjoy whatever you brought him. Though he never told you so. It occurred to you after a few months that you'd never seen Peter leave the lab. In fact on the few occasions that you'd offered to give him a ride home, he'd come up with some kind of excuse.

"I won't be able to have lunch with you today." Peter said to you grimly as you met him at the doors. You walked together through the corridors.

"Oh, that's ok. I can stay and work through lunch. If I leave early I might make it to this new dinner that opened. Although." You paused and glanced around. Peter looked down at you with some amusement seeing your head whip in all directions as you checked the coast was clear and leaned in slightly as you leaned closer to him. "I am a little behind."

"You are?" Peter asked and sounded almost sympathetic.

"Well It's pretty complicated and even though I graduated top of my class. It doesn't make any sense to me. But just when I get going and I'm almost done he has more files to sort. It's never-ending." You grumbled.

"Do you find the work too challenging? You don't want that?" He asked and frowned when you laughed a little and nudged him gently with your arm.

"I like a challenge." You said as he stopped outside your door. "I just prefer challenges I can win." You admitted. This made Peter almost smile at you. His eyes seemed to see deep inside you and for a moment you felt stuck and trapped under his gaze.

"Ballard." Someone called down the corridor. Another orderly. He nodded and smiled a little at you before hurrying away with a calm grace.

You worked through lunch, eating in your small office and only leaving to run to the bathroom. On your way back you collided with one of the orderlies that worked on the same floor as you. He didn't live too far away from you and you were vaguely familiar with his face but not his name.

"(Y/N)!" He said and put a hand out to stop you from hurrying off. "I wanted to ask if you were busy tonight?"

"Oh. Maybe. I have work to catch up on." You seemed to make them deflate and their eyes flicked to the end of the corridor when you followed their gaze you saw nothing but a shadow rounding the corner.

"Oh. I thought I overheard you mentioning that new diner." He said. You frowned. You were certain that no one else had heard you talking to Peter that morning but perhaps he had mentioned the diner. However, you seemed to be the only person that Peter spoke with from what little you'd seen of the lab.

"Yes but. I um. Well. I have more work than I thought." You explained. They nodded and rubbed their hands together, ever persistent.

"What about the weekend? I saw neither of us are working on the weekend." He smiled at you. You sighed and realised that you weren't going to come up with an excuse to get rid of him.

"Ma-maybe. I'll see." You answered and that seemed to satisfy him for the moment. He left through a wide white door and you hurried to the refuge of your office. You stopped as something made the hair on the back of your neck stand up and turned looking down the corridor opposite your door. Peter was frowning down at his closed fist.

"Peter?" You said. He didn't look up at you and you found yourself walking over to him and gently placing a hand on his forearm. "Are you alright?" You asked as his frown furrowed across his face and he looked a little confused. He didn't reply but held out his hand, opening it to reveal a small sweet in an orange and white wrapper.

"It was left over." He said quietly. You smiled and he seemed to look all the more confused. Having the impression that he wouldn't open up about what was bothering him you gestured to our office. On some afternoons Peter was allowed to stay in your tiny office, cramped into a small seat as he helped you organise your files. Always watching you carefully as you poured over the papers spread across the desk.

"Why don't we go into my office? If you have time. I don't know if you're on a break or..." You trailed off as Peter walked towards the small office and opened the door for you. He seemed to relax when he settled in the small seat and you squeezed behind your desk. You victoriously pulled the same lunch you'd packed him, per your usual routine, and insisted that he should take it, even if he saved it for dinner. His frown seemed to vanish with the easy routine falling into place. You lost track of time and it wasn't until your watch beeped that you realised it was five.

"Oh!" You said in an almost sleepy surprise. You'd been so focused that you felt mildly historiated. You sounded almost disappointed at having to stop and interrupt the roll you were on.

"You could stay a while and finish." Peter suggested as he stood and moved the last batch of completed files to the filing cabinet you'd assigned them.

"I don't know. Would I get in trouble? With Dr Brenner?" You said quietly. Peter shook his head and smiled a little.

"No." He said as he shook his head. You looked unconvinced but Peter smiled and it seemed to daze you a little. "I doubt anyone would notice."

"Maybe I'll stay until I finish this file. I'm halfway through. But don't feel like you have to stay for me. I'm sure you'd like to go home." You insisted.

"No. I'd like to help. Besides, the staff here aren't exactly vetted. You don't know who Brenner hires for security." Peter looked at you curiously when you scoffed and rolled your eyes at him.

"Peter. You're trying to scare me. You're not going to convince me that Dr Brenner would let some kind of killer skulk around in here." You smiled at him and the look on his face changed to one of amusement.

"You never know." Peter said almost ominously.

"I think I'd know a murder if I saw one." You said with a chuckle as you turned back to your file. Peter sat back down and laughed to himself.

After a few more hours you had made a large headway in the pile of work you'd been given. It was quite late and Peter offered to walk you to the elevator.

"Aren't you going home?" You asked him.

"Oh no, I. I have a late shift." He said quickly. You packed up your things as he spoke and stopped next to him, crinkling your nose, and giving him an unimpressed look.

"You should complain to Dr Brenner about your hours. You seem to always be here" You said wisely. Peter smiled

"Maybe you should tell him off for me." He was teasing you now. There was a twist of a raw smile over his face that was rather pleasant on his angelic face. "If you're brave enough."

"To tell off Dr Brenner! I haven't even told the postman off for just tossing my letters on my lawn instead of putting them in the letter box." You said and laughed when Peter seemed amused.

The small office meant that you were rather close to Peter once you had come out from behind your desk. You were close enough to see his eyelashes and the different shades of blue in his eyes. Before you had the sensible thought not to, you had pressed a soft kiss to Peter's cheek. Peter's carefully guarded face seemed filled with fire when you pulled away, something across his face made you slightly nervous though you couldn't really place the hungry look.

"Good. Good luck with your night shift." You said quickly. Hurrying to the door you jumped when his hand was suddenly flat on the door trapping you between it and him. Your skin tingled as his soft touch stroked up your neck. The gasp that slipped past your lips startled out of you before you could stop it. You could feel him leaning in, his back pressed against yours. You watched curious fingers pull the side of your jacket back to reveal your work suit. His hands were warm through your thin button-up blouse. You knew deep down that you should have insisted on leaving. But you ignored it. Just like the thought, you buried deep down that there was something off about Peter. Body caving into him as he lets you lean back. His fingers travelled lower and lower, following the sway of your body and the sounds you failed to hide. His hands slid into the fount of your trousers, fingers exploring their way down between your legs. They twisted into your underwear and delved between your folds. He discovered your clit and decided he was rather pleased with the way you gasped and whimpered as he pressed his fingers harshly, twisting and rolling his fingers over the soft mound. Each swipe caused your body to jolt and lean deeper into him. Feeling the coil in your belly you started to squirm as you felt oversensitive under his touch. Feeling his fingers move your legs gave way as his fingers suddenly sank into your core. You sighed softly, almost relieved at the touch. He pumped his fingers, leaning forwards his soft hair tickling your cheek as your head fell back against his shoulder and he leaned down to watch his hand as he pulled at the waistband of your trousers to watch his hand. The coil twisted tighter and you felt your high tingling across your skin as you prepared to topple over. Your vision went a little fuzzy and You felt yourself slip in his arms as he moved so he could watch your face.

"Do that again." He said quietly as you came back to the room to see his face in front of yours. "I-I liked that. Do it again?" Peter was almost whining as he held you firmly in his grip with his pupils blown as he stared at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 12.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
617K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
381K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...