𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠✞

By ajaleh_

Aliyah a single mother of two, has a on again off again relationship with her children's father, Aliyah and... More

Characters ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Jᴜsᴛ ᴜs
Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ🏘/ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴜs
Wᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ 🛝💦
Part two of fun dayఌ
A ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ☕︎︎
Day 1 without the boysఌ
Day 2 without the boys♡︎
Day 3 with the boyఌ
Girls day💕
Maya's cookout ❀
ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷
Prt.1 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎊
Prt.2 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎉
Everyone's social media post📸
Character backgrounds
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹pt.2 - spa and fancy dinner
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹- last day!
The twins arrival 📆
Christmas eve🎄pt.1
Christmas day🎄
Father and son time 👨‍👦‍👦
Little character social media update 📸
New book alert ⚠️⚠️
Time alone together.
Time alone together prt.2
Back home.
Aliyah's day🎂
(Quick question)

Girls trip🏝🏖

962 25 1
By ajaleh_

3 months later...
Aliyah's pov:
December 2nd, 12:00pm, Wednesday
Today the boys are with their father, José came and got them around 10am and he'll have them until Sunday night.

While I don't have the boys I planned a girls trip for my girlfriends and my younger sister is coming along with us as well as Jose's sister and cousin Agnacia.

I already got everything planned out and I made sure that before the boys left that Leo had enough pumped milk since me and the girls are going out of the country for our trip.

Our flight doesn't start until 3:00pm so all of us girls still have time to get the rest of our stuff together.

I go up stairs and start taking my luggages downstairs and I put them by the door ahead of time.

Me and the girls will be gone for 5 days and we are going to Italy. I made sure to get us a nice Airbnb while we're down there.

So all the people on our list of going is

Me
Mya
Alejandra
Leoni
Asanti
Aganica

All the girls are ready and have everything packed up so before we leave we're going to go grab lunch.
I leave out the house with my luggage and make sure I lock up the house and put my things in the car and head to our destination.
____________________
1:20pm
Location- North Italia, outside view

I meet up with the girls and take a seat next to my sister and mya.

"Heyy ladiess"
All the girls- "heyyy"

"So.. is everyone excited for this girls trip?" I say

"Mya- yess I definitely needed a nice trip before I pop these twins out  and also a good break from the kids" she says while laughing at the end.

"Asanti- yeah I definitely needed this for sure"

"Alejandra- same I've needed this for awhile.

"Leoni - yess girl I needed a break because raising kids ain't a joke" she says while laughing.

"Agnacia- Frr girl I definitely needed this I haven't had a break in awhile".

We all chatted it up for a little bit more time before a waiter came and took our order.

We all got the Italian heart shaped pizza with red wine as our lunch, mya got just a glass of water instead.

——————————
2:40pm, Wednesday
Me and the girls all made it to the airport and meet up with each other and all grabbed our luggage.

We went through the whole airport routine and we made it just in time to board our plan.

We have now a 12 hour flight to Italy. We won't be in Italy until 3am in the morning, we have a long day ahead of us.
——————————
3:04am
We finally made it to Italy and while we were on the plane I called José around 9pm to say goodnight to the boys since by the time I made it to Italy they wouldn't be up.

Me and the girls grabbed our luggage and made our way to the rental car while we're down here.

Leoni is going to drive us all down to the Airbnb which is only 10mins from the airport.

Their Airbnb-

Alejandra , Leoni room-

Aliyah's room-

Asanti and Agnacias room-

Mya's room-

The kitchen-

Living room-

Outdoor tables-

——————————-
3:30am, Thursday, December 3rd,day 1

We all found our rooms and decided to call it a night, the first thing on are plan for later on today is to go checkout the beach and go out tonight.
——————————-
9:09am, Thursday, December 3rd, day 1

All us girls are dressed and up ready to go grab breakfast.

We decided to doordash us some breakfast from a Italian cafe.

We got different croissants for our breakfast today.
—————————-
12:09pm
We all are headed to the beach to spend half the day at.

Location- Sardinia, italy 🇮🇹

Me and the girls all chilled in the water and chatted it up with one another, and took pics for insta.

Some of the girls post
           ^^^^

@Aliyahlarae💕

35,900 likes
@Aliyahlarae💕- livin lavishly✌🏾"
View all 791 comments
—————————————-
@Asanti

67,560 likes
@Asanti- the rich life 😌"
View all 1,000 comments

——————————————-
@prettygirl_Aganica💕💕

73,900 likes
@prettygirl_aganica💕💕- such a pretty view😏"
View all 2,000 comments
@Lovelymyaa

89,000 likes
@lovelymyaa- "my peace"
View all 7,000 comments
———————————————-
After some of us girls got done taking photos we chilled at the beach for a little bit more before going out to find a nice little lunch spot.
————————————————
8:30pm
All us girls are back at the Airbnb after church exploring a little bit of Italy, and rn I'm otp with José talking to the kids about their day and what all they did.

José told me that he took them over to his moms and they had a movie night around 6pm and they're all staying the night over his moms house.

He also says that Leo's doing good with being on his bottles for now, when we made it back to the Airbnb earlier I made sure to pump and refrigerate my breast milk.

Hopefully Leo will do good with being on his bottles for awhile.

Me and José chatted up a little bit more before me saying goodnight to the boys.

Aliyah- "goodnight Jayden mommy loves youuu"

Jayden- "night night mommyyy" he says to me while blowing me a kiss through the screen.

José then puts Leo's face into the screen so he can see me.

Leo looks up at the screen and smiles when he sees my face and starts babbling to me. Aliyah- "aww mommy loves you too babyy, you go night night with daddy okay?" I say while looking at him through the screen.

He smiles back at me and babbles more, we talk for a bit more before hanging up.
—————————————
12:03am, Friday, December 4th

All of us girls are headed to a new club in Italy and we're probably gonna be here till 4 am.

Mya is back at the Airbnb since she's 31 weeks pregnant and wants too get some sleep.

————————————
We all arrived to the club and headed to the entrance.

We made it past the id section and started walking around and taking a look of what was surrounding us.

Me and the girls went up to the bar and they all got shots but I stuck with just a little bit of wine since I'm still breastfeeding.

After a while we all went to the dance floor and danced with each other and sung the lyrics to summer walker -karma.

When the song went off all of us went to the lounge area and took a seat and just chilled and took pics for the remainder time.

Pics from the club-

Aliyah

Alejandra

We hung out at the club for a little bit more and then we all went back to the house and called it a night.
————————————-
[Authors note- thank you all for reading this chapter, part 2 of the girls trip will be for the next chapter so I hope you guys enjoyed this little chapter. Make sure to vote and comment 💕.

By the way if you guys haven't noticed I've changed most of the characters face claims so you guys might want to go back into the other chapters to see the changes I made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 193 31
Growing up in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew she would have a rude awakening on her 18th birthday. Knowing so, she got job, two...
35.9K 987 25
Aliyah hasn't seen her child's father since she was 17. Aliyah hasn't even dated since she had her child. What will happen when she want to hide thei...
31.8K 1.7K 39
#MAAN# What if Anu gets pregnant when maya took choti with her while anuj acts rudely with her? How will she reveal it? What will anuj reaction? Wil...
107K 5.1K 50
Selene has had enough of her baby daddy putting her down for having mental health issues. She finally gets the courage to leave him. For good. Vladla...