a witcher student in high sch...

Por Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... Más

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43

37

59 1 0
Por Edaj1908

The day has come for the three girls to return to kuoh before y/n escort them y/n had a little talk to harima.

Y/n- harima did you realize what i have talk to you??

Harima- yes i have. I'm sorry for my selfishness. Now i see what you mean..it took me a long time to realize that eri is doing her best just for me..now i understand. I am such a fool..

Y/n- well eri it seems your idiot of a man admit his side what about you..

Eri- well it was worth it..Well wiskers you are mine now..

Y/n- well it seems both of you migjt have some fun later..

Harima and eri had a massive blush on their face..

Y/n- listen carefully rou two..dont rush all the things..finish your school..and harima what cam you say to miss sawachika??

Harima- eri i know i am an idiot..now my eyes are now open..all i cam say is thank you for the things that you have done for me..and i can guarantee you that i will return all the things that you have done..

Eri- it's nothing kenji all i want is that you stay by my side..and don't leave me..because i..i...i love you so much kenji..

Harima ( blushing )- i ...i love you too..

Eri- can we make our engagement to become real..

Harima- fine by me..

Eri- but i don't have a ring...

Y/n- no problem..i have a perfect ring..wait here..

Y/n proceed to his room to get a ring..

Vali- sigh!! That idiot did something again..

Sona- well it was y/n that we are talking..

Osakabe- what do you mean??

Vali- that husband of mine has a habbit of treasure hunting..and that idiot is good at it..

Osakabe- ohh my..

Sona- not only that he is also good in botany.

Osakabe- oh my~

Vali- i will be waiting sister~

Sasakura- ohh my it seems itoko san has finally fallen to y/n....

Menawhile

Y/n- hey guys here it is..

Eri saw the ring her eyes wemt wide to see a solid gold diamond ring..and y/n give it to harima..

Y/n- consider it self a first gift for your engagement..

Eri- ehh!!! First gift!!

Y/n- consider another one more coming in the next few days..it's because both of you will become official couple..as of today..fufufufu now ladies if you excuse me i will escort my wife and her three lackeys here..

Y/n is now escorting the three devils while harima and the rest went to their home..

Yagami forest

Vali- well dear it seems your job here will be far from over..

Y/n- not really because that vampire who murdered here is a friend of mine..

Sona- in other words. This town will br safe..

Y/n- yes.. this town is safe..because that vampire is a higher one..and that vampire is a powerful one..

Rias- i see..

Y/n- it's even written on that report...i will talk to my contractor tommorow..

Sona- i guess you can go home during summer break..

Y/n- yeah but i have to make sure before i go home...

Rias- well it seems you have made a friend here sensei~

Sona- or even morr than a friend~

Y/n- what do you mean??

Rias- y/n those two teachers you have..is gunning for you..

Y/n- sigh~ rias you know that i am..

Vali- sorry big boy~ you are part of the supernatural..and you married a lucifer..

Rias- true~ whether you like it or not you are part of it..

Y/n- and you approve to it..

Vali- of course i did..i am not blind...and remember i the white dragon empress..and dragons have a 6th sense. And you know it.

Y/n- sigh~

Sona-may i ask are you planning to keep your secret??

Y/n- i'm not..but yours you need to hide it..if they discover who i am..let it be. It's my job to slay a monster keeping my identity will be against my own will..

Sona- sigh~ witchers...

Y/n- sona witchers code has to be followed every time..and this world is need one witcher..let everybody knows about my identity...as for you girls you might need to fight like a witchers but you need to cover your identity.. fighting a monsters is not easy..and i mean it. I cant do it alone..i need you all to be with me not just a master and student..but a family anf friends..

Rias- no meed to worry all the 3 supernatural beings are here with you..trust me..

Y/n- thank you guys..and i might need a favor from you..

Rias- what is it??

Y/n- find the best motor cycle for me..and give it to harima..it's a gift from me...i saw him riding his bike..so i have an idea to give him 2 bikes..in my own wallet..

Rias- alright...

Y/n- i might consider a car but knowing that idiot likes a bike...

Rias- alright.. i will find a bike and charge it into your account.

Y/n- alright..see you soon guys...

Vali- see you soon sweetheart..gabriel gives her reagards..

Y/n- alright..

Rias/sona- see you soon ..

Y/n waves and smile while the girls use their magic circle to kuoh..and y/n returns to his home..

Y/n ( mind )- well i might talk to the principal tommorow.

Next day

Y/n goes to school he proceed to the principal's office..

Principal- ahh y/n how was your first week in our academy..

Y/n- it is fine sir..and inhad solve the mysteries about your vampire problem..

Principal- you did!!

Y/n- yes..that vampirebwhobcausing you a problem it turns out to be a friendly one..i know him very well..

Principal- what about the victims??!!

Y/n- probably his victims is also an evil vampire..

Principal- oh my!! Is it real!!

Y/n- yes..you already know that vampires can blend to a normal human..but this vampire is no ordinary..he is a higher vampire..only higher vampire can slay a high vampire...while i can slay normal vampire..your town is safe if that vampire friend of mine is here..trust me..i know him for years now and i saw him in action..

Principal- it seems your worl here is done..amd you will go home any time soon..

Y/n- not really i need to clear out and speak to that vampire..and you need to talk to the authorities here..and herebis my report i made it last night..if they not going to believe it..then it was their problem..because a vampire like him has no weakness..even garlic and salt wont work on him...

Unknown to them osakabe is listening to the principal and y/n's chat..and y/n forget to close the door and itoko accidentally pass to the principals office .

Principal- so hoe long you are going to stay here???

Y/n- well until semestral break that is why my class president send me a lot of test papers that i need to answer..

Principal- sigh! You guys are impossible..but can you finish your test in time??

Y/n- of course i can.. i cam do it within a week or two..

Principal- how about the question??? Of the test??

Y/n- it's a piece of cake if you ask me..

Principal- ohh enlighten me..

Y/n- believe it or not sir..i am not just a normal monster slayer..i am more than that..

Meanwhile

Osakabe ( mind )- y/n?? A monster slayer??? How??

Back to y/n

Y/n- you see during my training days most of my masters train me not only in combat..they also train me for knowledge in all aspects..and when i enter kuoh academy my friends there and yuri's friend teach me the things that i need to know in order to to blend me to civilization.

Y/n ( mind )- sorry principal youbdon't have to know about the supernaturals..sorry for lying sir..but it's for the best..

Principal- civilization??

Y/n- i train in yhe deepest part of the forest for so many years..i only go out to a big city for contracts to slay monsters..until i'm done..as for kuoh well lets just say i do a ramdom job...like escort and some minor services if there are no monsters exist .

Principal- and how did you manage to enroll to that prestigous school??

Y/n- ahhh i have a friend there..and it was my luck..because i am workingbas a part time server that time..and one day they saw me doing martial arts and sword fighting..that os how they know about me..and man those girls are so persistent..they want to learn martial arts..so o uave no choice to give it a shot and it works..and that point they given me a chance to go to school..and i did their tradition..i take an emtrance exam and i pass it..

Principal- so literaly they pay your tuition. In exchange for teaching them Some martial arts.

Y/n- yes..

Principal- i am curious how did you fight a dangerous monsters lurking all over the town??

Y/n- i have a sword on me and a lot of focus and skills and knowledge that is all.

Principal- ahh i see so that is why sometimes ylu bring your weapons..

Y/n-yes..

Principal- well why 2 swords..what is their pupose??

Y/n- well 1 is made of silver and one is made of steel. They have different purposes silver is made for monsters only..as for steel i just use it to hunt some animals whenever i will go hunting..

Principal- i see...

Meanwhile

Osakabe was shock to know that y/n is a monster slayer..but she decide to keep it a secret for her self.

Back to y/n

Principal- how about your payment? How did you agree??

Y/n- i usually take gold. But it should be exact. In exchange for the monsters head..

Principal- did any monster beat you or experiencing failed to your contract??

Y/n- fufufufu funny thing is sir no monsters can beat me...but they manage to put a lot of scars in me..because i have a tools amd weapons that i need to kill them..fufufufu

Principal- it seems yuri put a good faith in you..

Y/n- don't worry sir..your town will be safe..and besides my vampire friend is here..if you heard any news about a vampire attack and his victims never been found or missing .expect that vampire is a friendly one..he knows who is a vampire  dressing up like a normal person..while the evil vampire leaves the body of it's victim. And if you found a dead body burn it immediately because ghouls will follow..

Principal- i see..thank you so much y/n for helping us..expect the authorities will believe it because i have a copy of your report and as a back up plan i have a recordings to our conversation .

Y/n- smart move sir..

Principal- hahaha..ever since you came here to aid us..i took initiative for my self..knowing that a certain monster slayer from kuoh is coming here. And besides the authorities will be shock that one day yagami town will be safe thanks to you and your friend..

Y/n- well if the authorities doesn't believe in you it will be their problem..i suggest to leave them be..if that will happen..

Principal- true..i have done my part..

Y/n- good to hear..

Principal- well monster slayer letsbhave some coffee while we chat..

Y/n- why not..i haven't got a proper rest due to patrolling and answering my test question..and luck is on my part because i saw that blood sucker killing his own kind last night..

Principal- and you didn't help him.

Y/n- no he can take care of him self..and besides that blood sucker is stronger than me..

Principal- i see..well let him do his job..

Y/n- yep and all i have to do is to clear the town if there are some more evil vampire and monsters that i have to slay.

Principal- ohh i see..you are cleaning his mess..

Y/n- not really i  just investigating if there are other monsters around here..

Principal- i see..so here is some coffee..

Y/n- thanks

Meanwhile

Itoko starts to walk away leaving principal and y/n..

Osakabe( mind )- unbelievable that y/n has a huge secrets thatbhe hides..and he is a monster slayer..for real?? And his swords not only 1 but two swords..i can understand steel but silver?? How did that happen i knoe silver is a soft kind of metal but how does it effects to monsters such as vampires.. that y/n who is he really?? A charming guy that has a lot of secrets hiding behind him..sigh..

Meanwhile

Y/n- well sensei i guess i have to go in my class..

Principal- alright..see you..

Y/n stands up and proceed to his class.

Location classroom

As y/n enters the class room he immediately open his test papers and answer it immediately..while the others doing their own thing..until itoko sensei enters the room and the class went silent..

As n hour pass y/n still answering the test papers he didn't realize that he was called by miss itoko osakabe..

Itoko- mr l/n!! Are you listening??!

Y/n- sorry ma'am i wasn't paying attention..

Itoko is looking his liquid gold eyes..egile the class is laughing at him..

Itoko- can you answer this question for me..

Y/n answer the question without using a calculator.

Itoko osakabe( mind )-  he can answer it without calculator..

After y/n answer the question the class was shock to see y/n answering without any devices..

Y/n- what??

Rg1- dude yoi just answer that hard question without using any calculator..

Y/n ( lied )- sorry it happens i answering the same question into my book that os why i haven't listening to the lesson..

Rg2- you are indeed a kuoh student..

Y/n- hehehe i guess i was...

Itoko- l/n san you can go to your seat..

Y/n- hai cutie pie~

The class- eeeehhhh!!!!!

Rb1- did you hear that!!!

Rb2- yeah!! No one is strong enough to tell that to sensei!!!!

Rb1- yeah!! This is the first time!!!

Rb3-yeah!!!!

Itoko( blushing)- oh dear...alright class...lets continue..

Rb2- look class teacher is blushing madly!!!!

The whole class is brcomes rowdy while itoko is blushing madly..

Timeskip lunch time

Itoko is finding y/n she was embarras due to y/n's action..and akira saw him and she told miss itoko that y/n is in the roof..

Rooftop

Itoko osakabe is now at the rooftop she spotted y/n who is earting his lunch..

Itoko- y/n san..what is that stunt that you pull earlier??

Y/n- pay back for eavesdroping at the principal office..

Itoko- what??!

Y/n- lie all you want sensei. I know that your eavesdroping. And it was easy fore to track down due to your scent..

Itoko ( mind )- crap! I forgot i spray some perfume before i go here..

Y/n- well there is no point  hiding my identity..now that you know my little secret my dear child..

Itoko- you know i am practicaly older than you..

Y/n- sweetheart you may know about my identity but you didn't know about my age..fufuf here is the tip my age is triple than yours~

Itoko- what??

Y/n- oh sweetheart~ you may know that i am a monster slayer~ due to eaves droping..you peeping tom~

Itoko is now blushing madly due to y/n's actions.

Itoko- i'm not a peeping tom..it just happen that i was passing at and i heard you and the principal were chatting..

Y/n- it's basicaly my fault because i forgot to close the door. And it was still early in the morning. i asume that there is no student. And yet i was wrong and you were there..

Itoko- yeah..

Y/n- if you were so eager to know who i am and my identity all you have to do is ask..i am not the type of person who hides my identity..

Y/n's face is closer to itoko. And her face was now blushing madly..

Y/n- any way..if you want to ask then ask sensei..just after what you learn keep it as your own.

Itoko- sigh!! Tell me are you really a monster slayer..

Y/n- i am..and had you ever watch the news about the news at kuoh..

Itoko- i did..

Y/n- all the news about the monsters at kuoh. Are getting lessen right. Unlike the past month..

Itoko- i did hear that news..before a vampire imfestation here..

Y/n- it was my doing..i slay monster there..it doesnt matter what kind of monster i slay it..

Itoko- are you for real??!!

Y/n decide to show his eyes to itoko..

Y/n- look at me sweetheart.

Itoko look at y/n and much to her shock when she saw the real identity of y/n..

Itoko- y/n y-your eyes..

Y/n- yeah i know..

Itoko- how? Wha-

Y/n- fufufuf shocking isn't it..

Itoko- yeah.. what are you y/n..

Y/n- i am not a simple monster slayer sensei. People called me a witcher..

Itoko- witcher??

Y/n- witchers like me are professional monster slayer..we specialize killing monster exorcism alchemy..

Itoko- alchemy?! Isn't that illigal.

Y/n- not to me. Did you forget that i am older than you..

Itoko- how old are you..really..

Y/n- i am probably close to 70 and 80 years old..

Y/n (mind)- sorry itoko i cant tell you that i am over thausand years old.

Itoko- what??! Are you for real..

Y/n( lied )- believe me..a monster slayer like me are basically stop aging. Ever since i start killing monsters..

Itoko was now shock beyond belief.

Y/n- fufu

Itoko- how did you even change your eyes from normal to cat like eyes!!

Y/n- i can do that..depends on the situation.

Itoko- may i ask how did you become like that??

Y/n- tell me do you believe in magic??

Itoko- hmpf..it's just a little trick..

Y/n- that is different kind..but mine is different..all people had a magic..but unlike you normal people you have a magic reserve below existent..mine has a tank of magic reserve..i can manipulate different kind of magic..

Itoko- i see..

Y/n- this world has a lot of mysteries that you have to believe..now that vampire and monsters do exist..and expect a monster slayer do also exist..

Itoko- how did you become a monster slayer??

Y/n- training..

Itoko- how about your eyes??

Y/n- it is not a natural..i am not born as a simple monster slayer..i was made to become one.

Itoko-made??

Y/n- sigh~ someone like me is not born as a natural..i was born as a normal child i was trained and put a little magic on me..

Itoko- magic..

Y/n( lied )- yes..i do believe that this era don't believe in mage and sorceres anymore..but one thing i can tell you they do exist in the past..but now their kind is now extinct..

Itoko- so they exist..

Y/n ( lied )- yes and they are the one who made me like this..but here is the catch..if i want power  and knowledge there is something that i need to give..

Itoko- and what is that??

Y/n- i can have power in exchange of my humanity..

Itoko- oh my~

Y/n-that is no lie.. in the past most people have monster problem they don't know what to do..until they heard a certain monster slayer killing the monster..sure we can slay different monster in exchange for coins. Until one day some bastard put a stain my kind. They all preach against our kind they said witchers are made by a devil that taking a child to make a new witchers..since then when we gonto city by city people there spit me and my kind..

Itoko feel pitty to y/n..

Itoko- how did you manage to calm your self..

Y/n- witchers doesn't have emotions when it comes to that part all we care is to have a contract and kill some monsters that is all..sure people hate my kinds..but not all people hates us..some people needs us and our services..

Itoko- i see..

Y/n- i hope you keep my identity a secret..

Itoko nods..

But unknown to itoko y/n has a naughty  idea..so he stole itoko's first kiss and gropes her boobs..while itoko was shock and blush madly  due to y/n's agressiveness.

Y/n- do you really think i didn't know that you like me~ fufufuf trust me sensei~ a slayer like me posses 6th sense. All my physical appearance are enhance~ i am a mutant  my self~ i can hear your heart beat. and i can smell your scent miles away..fufufu so becareful~

Itoko touches her lips with a red face and shock experience..and her eyes went wide..while y/n proceed to his he leaving the shock itoko..

Itoko ( mind )- what..the..hell... that man..stole my first kiss..

Itoko return to the real world and proceed to her class...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

57.5K 895 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...
79.9K 1K 31
Issei gets neglected by the orc and finds out they've been cheating on him with vali, his sworn rival
16.2K 146 20
y/n l/n is a long friend of rias gremory and a boyfriend of sona sitri. until one day y/n l/n was abducted by 3 groups. brutaly beat him. until he d...