Contract Agreement With My Be...

By reader_010

My life used to be simple. I got normal problems like everyone else. I got everything planned out. After grad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Not so bad coming back home
Chapter 2: My stolen first kiss
Chapter 3: Contract?
Chapter 4: College Party
Chapter 5: Making it Official
Chapter 6: Back to School?
Chapter 7: Can I really do it?
Chapter 8: Festival
Chapter 9: Spin the bottle
Chapter 10: Miss being Me
Chapter 11: Weekend with Tyler
Chapter 12: Birthday
Chapter: 13 Preparing the Party
Chapter 14: Lacey's Party
Chapter 15: Back to LA
Chapter 16: Burnt Turkey
Chapter 17: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 18: The Deal
Chapter 19: New Year
Chapter 20: Four of us
Chapter 21: Date with Tori
Chapter 22: Paint
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 24: Weekend with Sarah
Chapter 25: Amusement Park
Chapter 26: Make A Wish
Chapter 27: No Luck
Chapter 28: Wade
Chapter 29: Hate The Rain
Chapter 30: What About Now?
Chapter 31: Hot Spring
Chapter 32: Little Miss Temptress
Chapter 33: Summer Break
Chapter 34: This is Peaceful
Chapter 35: Not Worth It
Chapter 36: Hotel Party
Chapter 37: Favor
Chapter 38: Lunch
Chapter 39: Dance
Chapter 40: Celebrity Crush
Chapter 41: It Was Us
Chapter 42: Mr. Wilter
Chapter 43: Thailand
Chapter 44: Nothing Happen
Chapter 45: Miss You
Chapter 46: I Can't
Chapter 47: It's Just A Kiss
Chapter 48: Take Me Now
Chapter 49: Still Want Her
Chapter 50: Ivan Greyson
Chapter 51: It's A Date
Chapter 52: Tyler's Birthday
Chapter 53: Photos
Chapter 54: All Ever Wanted
Chapter 55: Breakfast
Chapter 56: Not A Dream?
Chapter 57: As Friends
Chapter 59: Promise Me
Chapter 60: That Simple
Chapter 61: Sister I Wish I Had
Chapter 62: Wedding
Marriage Contract

Chapter 58: In The Past

58 3 0
By reader_010

Sarah's POV 

I still can't believe how bold and daring Olivia can be! 

She keeps surprising me...

That phone s*x last night was really crazy..

--Flashback--

"Uh I don't think I can do this. It's too awkward." I said covering my body with my bare hands while O is looking at me with obvious desire.

"Are you backing out already Sarah? We haven't even started yet. Besides didn't you just relieved yourself a little while back?" She tease.

"This is different, it feels different when you're looking at me like that." I replied.

"I can't help it.. you look so hot, you are very sexy." She compliments me.

"Look I'm removing my bra. I'm really so h*rny right now. Ahh.. I wish you were here. I miss you." She was moaning while touching her breast as she toss her bra on the ground.

I can't believe she was actually doing this over the phone.

Her moans are getting louder as she play with her perky nipple.

"Shit! That's hot!" I said while I examine her body.

I haven't seen much of porn but this is making me very lewd.

Something between my leg is aching to be touch.

Uh I can't fight it anymore.

"Yes, I'm touching myself." I said as I followed her movement.

"Spread your legs.." she command.

She's instructing me on what to do.

I can already feel myself getting wet again.

I place my hand above my center as I slowly spread my legs.

The lust is taking over me. I no longer feel awkward.

"I want to lick that good p**sy right now." Damn, since when did she learn to talk dirty like that?

"Yea?! Okay go on! It is so ready for you." I said as I rub myself.

"Ahh keep doing that.. faster.. ahhhh!!" She said while she does the same we were both rubbing our center..

Increasing our speed each passing time.

"I'm so wet for you.." I said catching my breath.

"Me too..  I can't take this anymore. I want to shove my finger in you just like this!" She said moaning as she thrust her slender finger inside deeply.

"F-ck! You're so hot!" I said moaning while following her pace.

--

I shook my head feeling all embarassed again.

My sweet innocent Olivia has changed into a very hot and raunchy woman.

I've always had a feeling that she was secretly dominant but that was still something out of ordinary.

It was a strange experience but it definitely aroused me in ways I've never reach when doing it alone.

This is all so new to me.

I need a cold drink. I haven't left my room yet. I don't really feel like working today. I'm so worn out. 

After getting myself a drink. 

I heard someone ringing my bell.

"Oh who's there?" I asked as I open my door.

"Hey sweety, I was just wordering how you're feeling? Didn't see you in the office today." It was aunt Liza.

"Oh sorry aunt Liza, I overslept. I'm feeling better. Don't worry." I replied smiling.

"Oh that's good. Do you want to join me for lunch?" She asked inviting me to eat.

I can't believe it's already twelve noon.

"Sure, sure.. I'll just freshen up for a minute. Do you want to come in for a bit?" 

She smiled at me.

"Oh it's okay, I'll just wait in the lobby." She replied.

I close the door for her.

I didn't take too long in the bathroom since O's mom was waiting for me.

She instantly approach me when I got to the lobby.

We find a table inside the diner.

I have a feeling we often do eat together. Some of my recent memories are coming back too.

"How's everything with Via? Every good?" She asked gently.

I immediately tense up when she brought O's name.

My face getting flush cause of last night's event.

I drink the water in front of me.

"Yep.. totally great. She's already filming." I replied trying to play it cool.

She nodded in understanding.

"Does it bother you that Ivan is also doing the movie?" She asked concerned.

Wait? Does this mean she knows about my relationship with O?

"I know you get easily swayed by your emotions but it's just work. Via won't do anything to hurt you." She said caressing my hand in a motherly voice.

She definitely knows..

"It does a bit but mostly I'm not too worried. O doesn't give me a reason to worry." I replied smiling.

"I'm glad to hear that." She replied taking a bite of her food.

"I talk to your mom yesterday. It was so awkward. I can't believe you guys haven't told her yet. She was asking if you are dating anyone new and I didn't know how to response to it. I don't want to be the one telling her." She explained.

I start laughing.

"Ah sorry about that.." I covered my mouth and tried to keep myself from laughing.

"We are not sure yet how to go about it. I guess it's just a lot easier talking to you. You've always been very supportive. O is very lucky to have you as a mother."

"Give your mom a chance. She's been under a lot of stress. I'm sure she'll be supportive too." 

Thinking about it, my mom was definitely a chill person. I don't know how much has changed now. I don't think she was ever homophobic but she used to be a big fan of Oli. Urgh! Why did I ever date him? I mean if O and I were to to get married, he'll become my brother in law and how weird is that?!

I get goosebumps thinking about it.

"Are you okay Sarah? You're spacing out." Aunt Liza spoke while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh yes.. I was just thinking." I replied politely.

"Anyway, the department in charge of our halloween party this year is asking when they can arrange a meeting with you. Maybe you should get back to them." She brought the topic casually.

Right, I can't believe it's already almost end of October.

So much planning to do.

"Yes, I almost forgot about it. I'll have a meeting with them soon. Thanks for reminding me aunt Liza." I said smiling.

Now I'm going to get so busy..

---

A few days after, 

We're throwing a Halloween party tonight. 

"This party looks amazing. You did a good job!" Steve said giving me a hug.

Sometimes he is getting way too touchy with me. I wanted to scold him and tell him off but I'm just controlling myself.

"Thanks.." I replied forcing a smile at him.

I was attending to my guest when another person grab my attention.

He was on my back. 

He place both of his hands on my shoulder and whisper behind my ear.

"Boo!!" 

I slap him hard on my reflex. 

He stumbled away, almost out of balance.

"Oh hell no!" He exclaimed.

He took off his mask immediately.

"It's me, my gosh!!" He revealed himself.

"Mophead!" I cry out feeling more surprise as I'm already am.

He raise an eyebrow at me feeling more offended I think.

"Excuse me?!" He was looking at me suspiciously.

"I mean Ty.. hey!! You scared me.." I replied walking closer to him.

He instantly gave me a hug.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't think you could be easily scared." He said laughing.

"Are you with someone?" I asked hoping that O will be with him.

"Nah, after my messy break up with Lucas.. I'm really not looking into another serious relationship. Why do you asked?" 

I shook my head. " No reason.." 

"I thought you know someone you can introduce me to.." he joked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked 

"I'm visiting my hometown then I thought why not visit my friend.." he paused looking at me.

"We're friends now?" I asked mindlessly.

He flicked my forehead playfully.

"I'm kidding! Of course we are. Haha.." I replied.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked while searching around the party.

"Nothing.. Why? Life can just be a bit stressful.. you see." I replied.

"Let's get something to drink." He offered while taking my hand.

"Where's O?.. I mean Via." I asked curiously.

He immediately look at me with a skeptical eye.

I mentally prayed that he hasn't caught on me yet.

"She wanted to come with me but you know.. Work is hectic." He replied.

He took out his phone.

"C'mon let's take some photos. I'll sent it to her." He said pulling me closer as he flash his camera phone.

"What kind of costume is that? Who are you dressing up as tonight?" He asked teasing me.

I turn around to let him get a good look.

"Duh! Isn't it obvious? Asami from Legends of Korra." I said playing with my hand.

"Okay cool! You look like a total badass.." he said.

I was flattered. 

He usually just annoy or tease me back then.

"How about you?" I asked curiously. 

He is wearing a creepy mask.

"Classic Jason, from Friday the 13th.." he said proudly.

No wonder why it creeps me out.

"Want to dance?" He offered.

He's still a big party person. I bet I'm going to get so bored without him.

We dance crazily.

"I know your secret.." he whispered behind my ears.

I've become self conscious after I heard him say that.

He was just laughing and teasing me the whole night.

I think I'm a little tipsy too.

I excuse myself and walk out to get some fresh air. He follow behind me.

"Hey! Sarah where are you going?" He asked.

I looked back at him.

"Why are you following me?" I asked instead.

"I was just playing around. I don't really care if you remember." He said when we both stop walking.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Oh please, you think I didn't notice? This is the first time in years have you ever called me mophead again. You don't even call my girl Olivia, O anymore.. You've been acting a lot more like the old Sarah that I knew. The one who finds me annoying." He explained.

"Ugh! Okay fine.. I'm starting to remember stuff." I said honestly.

"Does Olivia knows about this?" He asked curiously.

I shook my head a couple of times.

"I'm not ready yet. We're so happy right now." I said while I sat on the grass.

"Oh because you broke her heart once." He said casually.

"I already regret that. Please don't judge me." I said.

He took a sit next to me.

He took out a cigarette. 

"Want one?" He offered.

I shook my head.

He lit the fire and start smoking.

"Do you think she'll hate me if she knew that I already have my memories back?" I asked.

It's been bugging me eversince.

"No clue.. Sorry." He replied.

"I think she will. I still remember how she pushed me away and told me how she never wanted to see me again. How she wish to have never met me at all." I said feeling emotional now.

"You're the one who push her away." He rebut.

Gosh, he's being a little harsh.

"I'm just saying.." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"I know.." I sighed defeated.

"That's in the past. Just please promise me you will never do that again to her." He said while rubbing my shoulder in a brotherly manner.

"After your accident, she was so ready to give up everything.... everything for you. She didn't want to come back to LA. But when you woke up, you have no memory. You didn't recognize her and.." he blow another smoke. 

"You left.." he finished.

I didn't realize the tears that were falling in my face.

"Hey, don't cry.." he said handing me a napkin.

"I didn't know.." I sniffle out while wiping my tears away.

"I'm not saying it to guilt you or anything." He said softly.

"After everything, after all that happen.. she choose you.. still choosing you." He replied putting more emphasis on the last phrase.

"You are the one that makes her happy." He said smiling to cheer me up.

"I never stop loving her. I didn't even think I would ever had this chance again." 

He look up the sky.

"I don't really know what went down between you two. I mean I don't know the whole story. But I trust that you are mature enough to handle your own shit this time around." He said being more hopeful for me.

I gave him a tight hug.

"Thanks.. I'll do my best for her." 

"You can take my advice or not but I think she should know about your memories coming back. That way you can both settle what ever issues left between you two." 

I think this is the most matured conversation we ever had.

"I'll try to when we see each other in person." I replied back.

"Speaking of which.. look who's calling me." He said showing O's photo popping on his phone.

He tap the green button and receive her call.

"Hey you guys look amazing tonight! Happy Halloween!!!" She shout in happiness.

We both wave our hands at her.

"What are you doing outside? The party is already over?" She asked.

He showed her blowing a smoke.

"It's getting chilly.. I needed a smoke." He replied casually.

"I wish I was there with you guys. I miss you so much Sarah." Her attention is now at me.

My smile grew bigger.

"I thought you would be with Tyler tonight." I said.

"I wanted to but my shooting schedule keeps changing up." She replied feeling a little upset.

"I totally understand." I replied.

The three of us spend the whole evening just catching up.

---

A few weeks later, 

I am inside my office right now, reading some documents for possible partnership with other firms for my hotel supplies.

My secretary knock the door and I let her in.

"Hi Ms. Sarah, your mom is outside waiting for you." 

I was stun to get a visit from my mom. 

Mostly excited to see her.

"Okay, I'll see her now. Please cancel all my meetings today." I said as I rush out.

She was standing in the hallway.

I immediately embrace her.

"Hey mom! I'm so happy to see you." I said affectionately.

She blink a few times. She look too surprise but I can see that she was happy too.

"I'm happy too. Something interesting happen today?" She asked curiously.

"Well you're here." I said giving her a peck on the cheeks.

I'm usually very affectionate towards my parents.

I don't know why she's acting like I'm doing something out of ordinary.

"I heard from Liza that you fainted. Is everything okay?" She asked worriedly.

I smile and nod my head.

"I got my memories back." I announced.

She gave me a tight hug.

"That's a great news sweety! Thank God!!" She seem so relieved to hear the news.

I look around her but she seem to be alone.

"Uh, where's dad? Isn't he with you?" I asked curiously.

She gasped.

She look so confused.

"Oh dear? You..." She paused for a bit like she was contemplating about it.

"You don't rem..?" She was very hesitant.

"Mom?" 

She shook her head.

"Let's get something to eat sweety." She said while she take my hand gently.

We sat somewhere quiet inside my hotel restaurant.

This is all getting me anxious.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She reach out for my hand.

This is just making me nervous. Like I'm about to hear a terrible news.

"Your dad and I.. we are not together anymore. We got divorce." She finally broke the news.

I moved my hand a bit further. 

Taking in and processing what I just heard.

"Divorce?" I repeated.

She look so worried about me. 

"Yes, sorry.. look it's okay. It was a long time ago." She said trying to calm me down.

"Since when?" I asked utterly shock.

"Almost four years now. How is your memory right now?" She was increasingly getting worried for me.

I place my one hand on my forehead

I was feeling sick. I start getting headache.

"Sarah, sweety.. are you okay?" She asked.

I drink the water in front of me.

"I'm fine.." I replied. "Where is he now?" I asked curiously.

"He's living in the same town. We haven't really talk much." She replied.

"Are you okay mom?" I asked again. 

She nodded and smile at me genuinely.

"Yes, I made peace with it. I'm sorry, I've been very tough on you in the past years. I don't want you to feel that any of these is on you. Our marriage has been on the rocks for so long. The divorce was the only answer." She explained.

I clear my throat.

I close my eyes and my memories were taking in. I saw visions of myself and the things that happen. I was remembering events from the past.

I felt my mom hold my hand. She pressed it softly.

"Sarah.." she call for my attention.

I open my eyes and understood everything. It all made sense to me now.

"Don't think too much about it. Your doctor says that stress is only making your condition worst. Give it some time. I just want you to be safe and healthy. I almost lost you once." She was being gentle.

"Please forgive him.. forgive us. I promise to make it up to you. For all the times I wasn't there." She replied with a teary eyed.

"I love you Sarah." She said.

"I love you too mom." I replied.

We both smiled and had an unspoken understanding.

---

My mom and I spend so much time together the past few days.

She ask me if I was seeing someone and I was so close to telling her about O and I.

 Maybe it will be better if O is with me when I tell her.

I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't mind. 

After all, she knew how important Olivia is to me.

It is kinda sad that my mom had to leave again because she still have a lot of business to run. I actually encourage her to go meet another people. I want her to be happy. I don't want her closing any chance of a possibility of her falling in love again. I told her not to worry about me anymore. She is free to see anyone because she's single.

Right now, I am driving towards my dad's new house.

I've thought about this for a while now.

We really need to talk. 

After a few hours, I arrive the place. I took a few deep breath to calm my nerves.

I knock a few times,

He open the door. He was too surprise to see me. 

"Hello dad.." I greet him.

He was speechless for a moment.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

He nodded and then he smile at me.

"Yes, come inside Sarah." He spoke warmly.

He seem so happy to see me. It's like he doesn't know how to act around me.

He let me sit comfortably in his living room while he walk away and went somewhere.

"Do you want some tea?" He offered when he came back.

"I'm fine.." I replied shortly.

He sat across me.

"I'm really surprise to see you. Last time we talk didn't end well.. Sarah I'm really sorry." He said.

I cross my legs and straighten up on my seat.

"I remember everything now dad." I said with a serious tone.

He smiled at me.

"That's a great news sweety!" He said.

"Please don't call me sweety." I said frustratingly.

He close his mouth and was silent for a second.

"Do you know why I was driving that day?" I asked a rhetorical question.

"It was a tough time for me. Everything seems to be falling apart... with you and mom constantly fighting.. I had no one to talk to. Olivia was always the one I could run to when I had problems but she and I were not really in good terms then. I hurt her so much and I was trying to fix it. I wanted to mend our friendship. We were suppose to meet that day." I continued.

I turn my attention to him.

"While I was driving, I saw you in the streets. You were with another woman. I suppose she's your new wife now. You two were kissing. I was completely stun, I lost control of the wheels and I didn't see the truck approaching until it hit me." I explained.

He gasped.

"I'm sorry.. Sarah, I didn't mean to.. I will forever regret this. I never meant for you to find it the way you did. Your mom and I have been having a lot of problems and we tried, but it just.. it just didn't work out." He look ashamed and in despair.

I look away for a second.

"You and mom were just faking the whole happy marriage thing.. You guys thought I didn't know. I heard you guys fighting during my graduation party. Mom was trying to save your marriage and you just didn't care. Now it all makes sense to me. You've found a replacement." I said.

My voice was nothing but cold.

"I hate you." I finished.

He stood up and tried to apologize again.

He wanted to hug me.

"I'm really sorry." He said.

"I don't know how to deal with this right now. Everything is still fresh to me and everyone else seems to have already move on." I said honestly.

"I came here because I want to tell you how I truly feel with everything that happen. I didn't get the chance to because I lost my memory after the accident. Mom wants me to give you a chance." I said.

"I don't think I can do that right now but.. maybe someday.." I said.

He look at me with a hopeful smile.

"I understand, thank you Sarah." He said.

I left the house and drive back to my hotel.

I rest in my room. 

I feel so exhausted.

I should be happy that I finally remember everything but somehow I feel like it would have been better if I didn't.

--Flashback--

"Hey don't worry about it. I got you." Oli is trying to tutor me.

I've been having a lot of trouble keeping my grades up.

I couldn't focus at all.

I miss O so much. 

Everytime we call each other, she has all these amazing stories to tell me. I'm so happy for her but at the same time I feel lonely. I want to tell her that I just want her here with me but that would be too selfish even for me. I would only get in the way of her success.

I don't even have any good stories to tell at all.

My life sucks.

My grades are so bad that I may not be able to graduate.

My parents are always away and when they are here, they tried to hide the fact that they are fighting. They tried not to show it to me but I could feel the tension. I've caught them a couple of times but I pretend to be oblivious about it.

All marriage go through this rough time I suppose.

"Hey are you listening Sarah?" Oli tried to get my attention again.

"Yes.. yes, I just need a little break." I said.

"We still have a lot to cover." He reminded me.

I appreciate his help but to be honest, O is so much better at this. She has a way of explaining stuff. She was my savior in middle school and highschool.

"I know.." I said getting tired of the tutoring.

He probably see how disinterested I was getting.

"Okay, let's take a break. What do you want to do?" 

You can't give it to me even if I tell you.. she's miles away from me. 

"Anything that is not studying..." I replied dryly.

"You seem so down.. c'mon, smile. Don't worry too much about your grades." He said cheering me up.

I nodded and force a smile.

We start spending a lot of time together and my grades improve at least. But I've been feeling a lot lonely than before. 

The whole long distance relationship is taking a toll on me. 

I don't know if I was getting depressed or just extremely sad.

One night, my classmate invited me to a movie. She was too persistent and I decided to go because I didn't want to be alone in my bed. Just overthinking about how my life is turning out, it is not helping my mental health at all.

To my surprise it was all a set up.

O was waiting for me.

I should be happy to see her.

But something about me is changing..

I got so scared.

I feel like I was not good enough for her.

I was the one person that was holding her back.

I knew if we continue our relationship, I would eventually become too selfish and want her all for myself.

I would probably make her choose between me or her career and before I could ever do that..

I ended it.

It was the most difficult decision I ever made.

I could barely say the words when she ask me if I still love her.

I said not anymore..

An absolute lie that crash her heart.

I don't deserve her.

...

Oli came once in my house to congratulate me for passing all my exams.

He and I settle in the living room. I gave him some snacks.

"I knew you had it in you." He said estatically while hugging me.

"Thanks, I couldn't have done it without your help." I said feeling thankful.

He suddenly held my face and pulled me for a kiss.

I push him away but when I look back at him. It was O that I see this time. 

Me being so lonely without her, I gave in to my desire and I kiss back.

She was the one on my mind while I surrender to the kiss.

Until I heard the sound of the vase falling.

When I turn my attention, I saw her standing there. I saw Oli sitting next to me while he was catching his breath then O took off running.

I screw everything up.

I made everything worse.

I never got a chance to explain. 

I didn't want to lose her. I thought somehow.. maybe

Maybe she would at least take me back as her best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 44 32
*new adult romance***explicit scenes and language**I don't care what my cousin says; I am not the queen of impossible relationships. I mean, just bec...
103 12 3
Bring her with me. Show her off. Pretend to like her. Three of the worst ideas to ever exist. Until they weren't. Trouble always had a way of findin...
38.2M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...