Verità d'oro | G. Mista x F!R...

By CrayNommy

A woman so beautiful her eyes you can easily drown in. Liquid gold meant nothing if its gain from betrayal. G... More

General Introduction
Playlist To Listen :D
Pre Vento Aureo
Episodio 1: Gold Experience
Episodio 2: Venetta's Grocery Run
Episodio 3: Joining The Gang & Finding Polpo's Fortune
Episodio 4: Moody Blues's Counter Attack!
Episodio 5: Sex Pistol Appear [Part 1]!
Episodio 6: Sex Pistol Appear [Part 2]
Episodio 7: First Orders From the Boss
Episodio 8: Narancia's Aerosmith
Episodio 9: Second Orders From the Boss
Episodio 10: Special Program
Episodio 11: Grateful Death & Beach Boy Begone
Episodio 12: Venezia
Episodio 13: The Final Mission
Short Breakdown
Episodio 15: Guts and Intuitions
Episodio 16: Chase and Divided Sea
Episodio 17: Behind Bucciarati's Team
Episodio 18: Virus & Mold, Dead or Alive
🍋 Episodio 19: Love Me As If We'll Die
Episodio 20: Undeniable Desire, Diavolo
Episodio 21: Requiem(s)
Episodio 22: Gangsta Paradise

Episodio 14: Where Traitorous Journey Begins.

65 3 0
By CrayNommy

Words count: 1222 words.

___

"I'm betraying the boss." Before anyone can move a muscle Bruno declare this statement with great hatred towards the boss.

The look in his eyes... Is enough to kill even the Boss.

---

Whilst Ven is being treated by both Giorno and Arancini, Bruno and Fugo made sure Trish is good without a silent harm had she passed out due to the scum act from her own father.

Fugo observed information as much as he could. Pannacota grew restless, wanting to know just what's going on then.

"I figured it out." Bruno raised his voice for all to hear.

"Why the Boss is so feared by all and how he reigns over everyone. We can't defeat him yet, we don't even know his identity." Bruno continues, still with toxicity and hostile towards his mysterious boss.

"...Until we can find his weakness. We'll have to make do." Everyone circles around him by now.

"Just... what's going on Bucciarati?! Don't be so reckless, you're being repulsive!" Fugo shouted on boat, Trish in his embrace.

"Is Ven okay?"

"What happened inside?" Cluster of questions amok between the team, Abbacchio had to loudly clear his throat, seizing his opportunity to speak.

"Give us an explanation." Leone furrowed his eyebrow. Narancia look around full of worry while Mista's eyes dead set onto the weak Venetta Bucciarati.

"...Very well..."

"I'll get straight to the point, perceiving high possibilities of enemy on their way here..." Bruno goes near the boat and faced his comrade.

"As I told you before, I'm betraying the Boss." Bruno repeated.

"This entire time we risk our life bringing Trish here turned out bitter for the Boss true intention all along was that to kill Trish himself." Bruno revealed, earning gasp from almost everyone.

"Wh what?!"

"Fo for real?!"

"His selfish acts. I can't stand that. I can't pretend and let him do that..." Bruno eyes soften.

"And how he had no hesitation to hurt my daughter, there's no coming back now. I'll be honest with all of you, my betrayal, it's personal." Bruno put a hand over his beating heart.

"I don't want any of you involved, the responsibility of both betraying the boss and keeping Trish and my daughter safe will be all mine. I understand if you don't get it, this rage that I have." Bruno looks at his comrade.

"Venezia may already be surrounded by the Boss's bodyguards, don't be stupid Bucciarati." Abbacchio mocked.

"Me and father will make it, I've seen it all I feel..." Venetta found back her voice and spoke out loud, silent follow right after then.

Her voice sounded so flat, without a single drip or hint of a emotion.

"..."

In morning light, you can even hear the steps made by two cats near the boat, that's how silent the team has become.

"You will need help Bucciarati, Ven. It will be much easier if there's more than both of you." Giorno climb back the boat as Fugo climb outside the boat, scared.

"I'll not order any of you to follow my traitorious journey. If anyone wishes to come with me, walk down these stairs and get in the boat." Bruno offered.

"Again, I did this on my own. You are not obligated to come with me. Albeit personal, and as arrogant this may come out..."

"I'm doing what I think is right and I have no regret." Bruno declared, the rest can only stood with fear for him.

"...The Boss already declared my position as traitor among Passione long time ago. This will be no different." Arancini made her presence loud and clear, knocking everyone from their own trains of thoughts.

"Is that why you were on a run!? Arancini you son of a bitch!" Fugo realized as Giorno look away when the all pissed Pannacota looks at him.

"Mhm. My, my, Fugo, you're smart aren't you? I will follow you through different route Bucciarati, just know that I'll have your back." Arancini nods at her last sentence after she teased Fugo. Abbacchio let out a tired sigh, sitting down recollecting his thoughts.

"Thank you Arancini, I'll have your help." Bruno smiles.

"After all this time..." The former cops started.

"I get it now, the thoughts of betraying the Boss was there ever since Cerchio and Venetta came along. It all become solid when Giorno's here. Correct me if I'm wrong." Leone stood as he stares at Bruno.

"Look at me in the eyes Bruno." Leone commanded his supposed superior. Eyes widened as all heard him calling Bruno Bucciarati by his first name.

"You're absolutely right Abbacchio." Bruno nods.

"That's suicidal don't you know that? Bucciarati is not like you don't know what's going to happen..." Leone breathe out, almost too tired now.

"I pledge myself to the organization. But then again, I'm not one to stick around..." Abbacchio stood beside Bruno.

"I can only rest when I'm with you, Bucciarati. I'll follow you." Abbacchio took his seat on the boat, in front of Venetta and Giorno.

"Abbacchio! D don't be stupid!" Fugo pleaded.

"...Thank you, Abba." Bruno smiles as he looks away.

"Don't mention it." Leone scoffed.

"Oi Giorno." Mista suddenly said.

"Yeah?" Giorno looks up.

"Move. I wanna sit besides Ven." The gunslinger scratched his cheek, a bit embarrassed.

"Huh?"

"Move away damn it! Oi Bucciarati, if you win... That means I get to he capo right? If that's a yes, I'll get loads of money." Giorno roll his eyes as Mista sat down besides Ven right after Giorno moved.

"Heh, Bucciarati is a smart man. He wouldn't fight if he didn't think he could win. Same with Ven though, with both of them, we're unstoppable." Mista grinned, no longer scared or hesitate.

"Mista! You too?" Fugo shout again.

"Well... What are you going to do Fugo?" Mista asked the pudding man.

"..."

"...I'll follow Arancini." This shook everyone.

"I... I'll help you..." Fugo looks down.

"Well then, what about me?!" Narancia now yelled, earning all attention.

"I'll follow you Bucciarati! Fugo's mean so I would rather follow you! Take me with you, Trish is like me. Trish is me!" Narancia stood in front of Bruno, touching the male Bucciarati's heart. A proud, genuine smile painted across his lips.

"All settle then?" Arancini took a couple steps.

"What are you going to now Cerchio?" Venetta stood and asked the masked figure.

"I doubt my bounty will be the same now that I shown my capabilities in front of the Boss. I'll stay away and guides you all from time to time. With Fugo as my partner in crime, you won't have to worry about me Venetta." Arancini explained.

"Fix his temper while you're at it Cerchio. His brain needs a lot of fix even tho he's smart." Mista made Venetta sit down again and put his arm around her shoulder.

"SHUT IT YOU STINKY SHIT FOR BRAIN!!" Fugo yelled waking up Trish.

"See?"

"Enough, Let's go! Once the boat leaves, you will become traitors!" Bruno cuts off the humor.

"Be careful." Cerchio waves.

"You both as well." Bruno smiles, raising his right hand to waves at both Arancini and Fugo. All on boat too, waves their hands for a temporary farewell.

Bring it on, Boss of Passione.

Your selfish desires will surely bring you down.

To be Continued.

Up Next!

Episodio 15: Guts and Intuitions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 424 16
"Geez I won't die with this . I'm strong ya' know"
148K 2.3K 32
Lord forgive what I've done Please bare with the first few chapters, the writing DOES get better They/them reader
249K 3.8K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...
149K 7.4K 46
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...