Love Me At My Worst ✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... More

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE.
author's note
bonus chapter 2

bonus chapter

5.4K 263 42
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

"NO FUCKING WAY!" A loud shout of a 44 year old man could be heard from the washroom.. startling the triplets who were sprawled around the living room.. jooan had been reading some book while laying on the couch, ggukie had been playing some survival game on her phone and zeha was watching some random make up tutorial on his phone.. while their father had been washing dishes in the kitchen after all had been done eating their lunch, it was vacations going on right now for the kids.. so no one had much to do anything.. while their boyfriends/girlfriends were gone out with their parents.

Taehyung couldn't hear his husband from the kitchen so he was unaware.. but the triplets did.. who immediately stood up and stormed there for their mother in worry.

"Are you okay mom?" All of them asked their mother who got out of the washroom with anger and frustration visible on his face as he held something in his hand.

"Where is this Kim taehyung? KIM TAEHYUNG COME HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Jungkook yelled for him as he walked to the living room angrily.

"Dad is going to die today." Taegguk whispered to her brothers who nodded their heads as they walked behind their mother. "He sure is.".."i am worried." Jooan and zeha muttered respectively.

"Hyung? What happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he wiped his hands on the apron he had been wearing.

"Your death. That is what's going to happen." Jungkook growled at him as he removed the slipper he had been wearing."Uh what?" Taehyung blurted with wide eyes as he stepped back.

"Listen we can talk it there.. yeah? Why are you angry can you tell me instead of using violence hyung?" Taehyung tried to talk the elder into it as he smiled at him while blinking his eyes innocently.

"We will surely talk but you are gonna die by my hands first. come here." Jungkook said in a dangerously low voice as he tried to hit his husband with the slipper who ran away from there immediately and hid behind his kids who were standing there while trying not to laugh at them.. this was nothing new to them since their mother sure was an aggressive person.

"Can you tell me what did i do wrong this time? Kids.. protect me from your mom before you all get half orphan." Taehyung yelled at him as a flying slipper landed on his shoulder.. making him 'ouch'.

"Nah not today fucker. Look at what you did, come here. I won't do anything come here.. it's serious." The elder husband first cursed at him before he pulled the younger who pretended to shiver in fear.

"What is it mom?".."what did dad do?" Jooan and zeha asked as they followed them to the couches where jungkook say on one with taehyung on the other.. and the twins sitting together on the third one.

"I am about to cry i swear to god. Like just kill me. I have no energy to tell you all just look for yourself.. and Kim Taehyung.. fucking tell me how am I supposed to deal with this at this age."jungkook uttered as he rolled his eyes while he brought his knees to his chest and placed his chin on them.. his mood changing fully.. replaced by a somber one as he chuckled something on the table between all of them.

As soon as he did.. taehyung widened his eyes as he stood up and picked up the thing his husband threw on the table.

"No way.. uh how? For real? Did you recheck it?" Taehyung blurted in a whisper as he stood with his jaw dropped.

The triplets stood up immediately as  they hurdled closer to their dad to look at what it was.."MOM? FOR REAL? WHY AREN'T YOU HAPPY?" zeha was the first one to react as he stormed beside his mother and hugged him closely who brought him in his embrace and patted his head.

"We are getting a younger sibling?" Taeggukie asked as she quickly pulled her mother into a hug from his other side as well.. a wide boxy/bunny smile on her face.

"I am going to be an older brother who actually acknowledges that i am the oldest one?" Jooan reacted as he crouched down infront of his mother.

"You all are happy about it? You are 14.. isn't that too much of an age gap to have a younger sibling?" Jungkook asked as he looked from jooan to taeggukie to zeha.

"Hyung.. when did you find out?" Taehyung asked as he crouched down beside jooan infront of his husband as well.

"Just now.. that's why i am angry at you. I am 44.. almost 45.. how did you even manage to impregnate me? I am on the verge of getting my menopause.. just how? Why the fuck did you not use protection huh?" Jungkook seethed at him angrily.

"Well i forgot In the heat of the moment not my fault you were wearing those clothes that day. Why did you not have birth control later?" Taehyung blamed on jungkook who smacked his shoulder.

"I forgot too.. okay? I am the older one.. i tend to forget things, why didn't you remember. It's your fault." Jungkook blamed on his husband who pouted at him while he rubbed his shoulder.

"Uh mom..dad.. we really don't need the details on how you made the baby." Taeggukie muttered in a low voice.. while she smiled awkwardly at them.

"Yeah.. we don't. But after how many months will the baby come out?" Jooan asked.. as he slowly poked his mother's flat stomach right now.

"Is the baby good in here right now mom?" Zeha asked as he touched his stomach as well.

"We are keeping the baby? I am 44.. is it even safe?" Jungkook questioned anxiously at the younger as he leaned back on the couch and picked up his tshirt.

"It has to be.. if you managed to get pregnant then you will surely deliver it well too." Taehyung chuckled as he leaned in and pecked his stomach.

"Thank fucking god that atleast you remember that the baby is yours this time.. i don't wanna go through that shit again." Jungkook snorted as he said that.

"Yeah yeah.. should i book an appointment with the doctor for you?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the floor comfortably with crossed legs as he pulled out his phone.

"Do one thing.. call the doctor at home for a personal check up. I hate that place." Jungkook said as he kept his two youngests in his embrace while the eldest was leaning on his father's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah your hate for the hospitals.. i will call dr.yugyeom." taehyung said as he dialled the number and fixed the appointment right away.

"Mom.. are you okay?" Zeha asked as he looked up at him who smiled at him slightly and nodded his head.."yeah i am.. why though?"

"You don't look too good right now." Ggukie said in an almost whisper."Are you scared mom?" Jooan asked as he held his mother's hand which was just a little bit shaky.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows for a second before he slowly nodded his head as a pout formed on his lips.

"Just a little bit.. i want your brother or sister to be safe and not be harmed.. but if my age comes in between.. then what?" Jungkook stated his worry as he looked down at his stomach as well.

"Don't worry hyung. If you managed to get pregnant than you will manage to safely deliver the child as well." Taehyung said to him in a tender voice as he made his husband lean down a little as he pecked his lips.

"Yes mom.. nothing will happen don't worry." Ggukie said as she pecked his cheek.

"The baby and you will be healthy i know it." Jooan blurted as he pecked his other cheek.

"I have always wanted a younger sibling but didn't ask one because i already have 2 siblings.. i think god listened to me. So If he did.. then he must have only good plans for you." Zeha snickered as he pecked his tummy.

Jungkook couldn't help but giggle at all the love he was getting from all of his loved ones."I love you all so much." Jungkook confessed with a bunny smile as he kissed all of them on their foreheads.

"We love you too. And i guess you aren't angry at me anymore?" Taehyung tried his luck as he wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"I will be If there are any complications. I whole heartedly accept the child.. and i am very happy to be a mamma again since these brats started calling me mom because apparently mama is too childish.. nevermind that.. but seriously i am just angry because we could have been safe and if there are complications then.. you know my experience already taehyung. I don't want to live through something i did almost 17 to 18 years ago.

And i was just scared that what will you three kids will think of it since kids these days are not really fond of such age gaps between the siblings.. especially when you all even have your own significant others.. it could seem weird to you all about that or maybe other kids might make fun of it or something. I don't know much about how kids act with siblings.. neither does he.. so i was worried, okay? I have lived in orphanage till i was 18 and he is an only child. We are still learning.. so i am sorry if I am not the best parent out there." Jungkook ranted stressfully as he turned his head towards whoever he was talking to.

"Mom.. you are forgetting about our little group, aren't you?" Jooan snorted as he said that.. after listening to his mother attentively.

"Did you forget who's our sister mom?" Zeha played along with his brother.

"Mom! I feel offended. Have you seen these muscles.. just look at them. Do you think i would let anyone say anything bad about me or my family? Am i learning taekwondo and boxing for nothing? And you think too low of us.. you sure had 3 kids.. but honestly it feels like we are only 1 to us since we are triplets. These two don't even feel like siblings but more like best friends to me. So don't worry. We whole heartedly accept our sibling and we will even help you take care of him or her." Taegguk said as she boxy smiled again with her bunny teeth peeking out.

"Yes we will. And whatever this idiot said.. she's right. We don't know anything about the baby yet we love them already. And can't walk for them to come out to us." Jooan said Who grinned his rectangular smile as well.. carbon copy like his father.

"And i will be the best big brother ever and i will protect him from everything. Ggukie will protect me and i will protect baby. I promise. We won't let anything happen to them." Zeha said as he grinned bunny smile as well.. exactly duplicate of his mother.

"I am going to cry.. you all are making me emotional." Jungkook sniffled as he was embraced by all 3 of his children while his husband looked at them with a fond smile.

"So i will have to deal with your mood swings again? It's been 14 years yet i remember every single thing of yours.. protect yourself kids. He is going to eat us alive for the next 8 months. Or atleast me. He is scary.. very scary when he's pregnant. You have seen how aggressive he is, right? But pregnant jungkook is even more scary." Taehyung said dramatically receiving a smack on his head making taehyung laugh out loud. "See.. it's already started." He chuckled.

"Well thankfully you are there so take good care of me like you did last time. And hopefully.. my stomach won't be that big because i don't know how i ended up with 3 children when i didn't even plan one." Jungkook grumbled at him as he rested his back with a pillow behind it.

"What do you mean?" Jooan asked curiously.

"Oops. Yeah.. none of you are planned. I hadn't even graduated when i found out he's pregnant. It was one hell of a ride." Taehyung Snickered as he remembered those times.

"And why are we only knowing about it now?" Ggukie muttered in disbelief. "Are you calling us a mistake?" Zeha questioned playfully.

"I would never. I accepted you all right away." Taehyung blurted quickly as he raised his hands in surrender. "Sure you did." Jungkook scoffed as he remembered the past arguments over it.

~

"The baby is safe and healthy.. and i am 6 weeks pregnant. There are no complications.. but i do feel tired all of a sudden right now. I can't take stress because it's bad for the baby.. have to be extra careful especially for the next 2 months since these are critical months." Jungkook informed his husband and kids as he laid on the bed of his room drowsily.. while his hand rubbed his stomach softly.

"We will take care of you mom." Ggukie said as she sat beside him.."we won't let you do any work." Jooan and zeha said simultaneously.

"Ohh our baby is 6 weeks old already.. i am so happy and ready to be a dad again. Thank god the baby is safe. I love you them already." Taehyung said with a smile as he kissed his tummy.

"I am happy to be a mamma again too. And thank you my babies. Just because new baby is coming doesn't mean i will forget about you all, okay?" Jungkook said while he looked at them through almost closed eyes.

"We know you won't. You two are the best mom and dad after all." Zeha said as he Laid beside his mother and cuddled him who wrapped a protective arm around him.

"Okay okay.. i am going to sleep now. I haven't done a single thing yet i feel extremely tired. Wake me up when it's time for dinner." Jungkook chuckled as he yawned while covering his mouth before giving a tight lipped smile to them.

"Now are you three looking for an invitation specifically to sprint off our room? Or plan to stay here and sleep with us." Taehyung asked playfully as he laid beside jungkook as he lazily played with his hair.

"I am staying." Zeha muttered who was already cuddled with his mother.

"So am i." Jooan said as he jumped beside zeha as well.."me too."ggukie said enthusiastically as she jumped in between the two boys.

Taehyung sighed as he went on jooan's other side.."be my guests. Good night(?) To you all. Wake me up when any of you is hungry or make ramen or something for yourself in the kitchen. Both your mom and dad are lazy mutts." Taehyung said as he kissed his all babies' foreheads before closing his eyes and going to sleep as well.. his arm protectively wrapped around ggukie and jooan.

_______________

Oh well.. hope you enjoyed it i guess.

The end...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 27.4K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
29.9K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
99.1K 4K 9
Love Story of an innocent wifey and his pervert husband. Is he truly innocent or just acting for revenge?? Is he really love his husband or he was...
40.2K 1.7K 18
Idol superstar Jungkook found himself pregnant only a few weeks before the biggest world tour of his career.He was forced to make a choice between hi...