Victorious Reboot: Season 1

By kamjaxson

10 Years after Tori, Andre, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie, and Trina Graduate. The gang returns to Hollywood Arts... More

Chapter 1: Returning Home
Chapter 2: Club Avalon
Chapter 3: Finding Tori
Chapter 4: Back In Our Groove
Chapter 5: Anniversary Celebration!
Chapter 6: Moving In!
Chapter 7: Spin The Bottle
Chapter 8: The Morning After
Chapter 9: Reviewing The Night
Chapter 10: Old Flames and New Flames
Chapter 11: Getting Back To Business
Chapter 12: Excuses
Chapter 13: Meeting Halfway
Chapter 14: Reconciling
Chapter 15: Tears of Joy or Tears of Sorrow?
Chapter 16: Slapped By Reality
Chapter 17: Investment with a Moose
Chapter 18: Do Not Disturb The Understudy
Chapter 20: Conceited Ex's and Illegal Oh's
Chapter 21: Chug! Chug! Chug!
Chapter 22: Send In The Boys
Chapter 23: Maybe
Chapter 24: Stuck Together
Chapter 25: Helen (Hell In) The Hospital
Chapter 26: Congratulations Tori!
Chapter 27: Drunk Phone Calls & Hook Up's
Chapter 28: Say Yes To The....Baby?
Chapter 29: Dinner Party Disaster
Chapter 30: Tori Goes Platinum, Again (Finale)

Chapter 19: A Tea Party Brainstorm

188 6 5
By kamjaxson

The following day the gang meets up at Tori and Andre's house to brainstorm ideas for Tori's video. Tori walks out of the kitchen carrying a tray with a pitcher of Iced Tea. She hands everyone a glass. Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"It's open", Tori yells.

The door opens and Trina and Audrey stand there.

"Hi everyone!", Trina says.

Everyone says hello.

"Say hello Audrey", Trina says.

"Hi everyone", Audrey says softly.

Everyone says hello to Audrey. Trina puts her bags down and sits down taking a deep breath and rubbing her head. Tori notices and hands her a drink.

"Hey Audrey, I have coloring books in my room if you want to go play", Tori says.

"Ooo yes", Audrey says running up the stairs to Tori's room.

"Thank you", Trina mouths.

Tori smiles and sits down.

"Ooo can I go color?", Robbie asks.

"No!", Tori yells.

Andre pulls out his pear pad.

"Okay, let's get down to business", Andre says.

"Wait, don't we need to wait on Jade", Tori asks.

"Jade's here", Beck says.

"I'm here", Jade says walking from down the stairs.

"You have to stop doing that", Tori says startled.

"Sorry, but you just have a lot of things in there, new things that I haven't seen before, I would have stayed in there but a child appeared so I had to flee", Jade says sitting beside Beck.

"Okay, anyways, we need to come up with some ideas for Tori's music video", Andre says.

"WHICH I'M DIRECTING", Jade says loudly.

Everyone stares at her quickly.

"Which Jade is directing", Andre states, "So out with it".

"Okay so the video needs to match the title and meaning of the song", Robbie says.

"Of course, Katherine Obvious", Tori says laughing.

"Captain!", Everyone yells.

"When will you learn?", Trina says laughing at Tori.

"Whatever", Tori says, "But Robbie's right, we need a video that screams Butterflies".

"No, we need a video that screams Nervous Love", Jade says, "You don't want the meaning of your song to get lost behind the visuals of the video".

"That's true stuff", Cat says.

"Yea, but I still want to incorporate Butterflies into the video", Tori says.

"And we can do that, but the main storyline should be you falling for a guy that makes you nervous every time you see him", Jade says.

"That's genius", Trina says, "But he has to be the perfect guy, he really has to sweep her off her feet".

"Okay, so I need to get some auditions together for the perfect guy", Andre says.

"Ok now we need a plot, scenery, back ground actors", Tori says.

"I can get a couple of my acting buddies to be background actors for your video, some of the might actually be perfect for Background Actors", Beck replies.

"That's perfect, thanks", Tori says.

"I think for the plot she should be on her way to work but she stops at a coffee shop and runs into this cute barista everyday and she wants to talk with him but she's too nervous to do anything about it, hence the butterflies", Trina says.

"Wait, I thought you said Guy, why would I be flirting with a Barista", Tori asks.

"Barista is actually a gender neutral term used to describe a person who prepares or serves expresso-based coffee drinks", Cat says.

Tori looks at Cat quickly.

"What?", Cat says, "I had to play a Barista once so I did some research to prepare for the part".

"Ok then", Tori says, "What else should the video include?"

"Besides you and this Hot Barista, what else do you want to debut in this video?", Jade asks.

"Uh I don't know, maybe my friendship and support from my friends, maybe you all can be in the video, encouraging me to follow my dreams, aka the Barista", Tori says.

"Oh brother", Jade jokes.

"That's actually a very good idea Tori, you can equate us telling you to follow your dreams with music to you following your dreams with the Barista", Robbie says.

"Yeah, that's perfect", Andre says, "And of course we will all be in your video".

"Yay, I can't wait", Cat says.

Everyone smiles agreeing.

"Then it looks like we have us a video concept, when should we get started?", Tori asks.

"The sooner the better, you need the hype from the song to support the music video", Andre says.

"Agreed, so what do you say Saturday, 10am at the production studio?", Jade asks.

"The production studio has already finished?", Tori asks.

"No but they are done with the north wing, and gave us clearance to start working in there, so do you want the studio or not?", Jade asks.

"Yes, we'll take it", Andre says.

"Then it's settled, can we go?", Jade asks.

"Wait, I wanted to ask Cat and Robbie how everything is going so far with the Broadway Play, I know you both auditioned for leads", Beck says.

"Yep, and I just know you both got the lead parts", Trina says.

"At least Cat, I'm not so sure about Robbie", Jade jokes.

Robbie slowly looks at Cat, who lowers her head.

"Actually....", Cat starts.

"We both got the lead, and we're both gonna crush it", Robbie states.

Cat looks at him confused. Robbie puts his hand on her leg. Jade stares at Cat raising an eyeball.

"That's great you guys", Tori says.

"Yeah, look at you Rob, a Broadway Actor", Andre says.

"No more teasing you about not having a career", Beck says.

"Stand up, is a career", Robbie says.

"Yeah, a career you clearly don't care about anymore", Beck says.

"I care about Stand Up", Robbie says.

"I don't know Robbie, I haven't seen you with Rex in like 3 months", Tori states.

"It's as if he doesn't even exist anymore", Trina jokes.

"He still exist, in fact I'm going home to get him, right now", Robbie says jumping up, "Come on Cat".

He reaches for Cat's hand. Cat takes his hand and stands up. Jade quickly stands up as well.

"Yeah I think me and Beck are gonna go too, we have to pick the kids up from their grandparents house", Jade says quickly walking behind Cat and Robbie.

"I guess we're leaving", Beck says slowly getting up.

"Ok, thanks for coming everyone, see you all Saturday, Tori says standing up and grabbing the empty cups of tea and walking into the Kitchen.

Trina stands up and helps her take the glasses in the kitchen. Outside Jade stops Cat from walking away. Beck and Robbie continue walking to their cars to start them up.

"Hey Cat, is everything okay with the Broadway Play?", Jade asks.

"Yes, Why would something be wrong?", Cat asks.

"You just seemed a little off when we got on the topic of the Broadway Play, I was just making sure everything was going well", Jade says.

"Yep, Just as Robbie said, everything is fine, we BOTH killed our auditioned, we BOTH got the lead, and we're BOTH doing just fine", Cat says.

"Okay well I wish BOTH of you luck, I'm just surprised Robbie got a leading role the bar must be really low if they're giving leading roles to newbies", Jade says.

"It was actually a very tough crowd at Auditions, if Robbie didn't make it, I'm sure they would have given him Understudy which is even as good as the lead", Cat says.

"No it isn't", Jade says.

"Yes it is, you don't know how Broadway work, now I'm gonna leave now, see you Saturday", Cat says rushing off.

"Wait Cat!", Jade says trying to stop her but she has already ran to the car.

Jade takes a confused deep breath and walks to her and Becks car to leave. Back inside Tori and Andre's house, Andre grabs his things to leave.

"Alright, I'm about to go meet with some Talent Agencies to see if we can get us some Male Actors for the video", Andre says.

"By meet with Talent Agencies, do you mean go have drinks with Beck and his Actor Buddies?", Tori asks.

"Potato, Patato", Andre says.

"Yeah okay", Tori says laughing.

"See ya Trina", Andre says.

"See ya Andrew", Trina jokes, "I mean Andre".

Tori laughs.

"You got jokes, you haven't called me that since....", Andre starts.

"The winter showcase, sophmore year, 12 years ago", Trina says.

"Right", Andre says laughing.

After Andre leaves, Tori begins washing dishes while Trina wipes off the tables.

"Speaking of Andrew, how is everything going with him?", Tori asks.

"Nothing is going, I don't deal with Andrew sexually anymore", Trina says.

"I meant with him and Audrey and his co-parenting", Tori says.

"Oh, that's going okay", Trina says.

"Okay?", Tori asks.

"I mean yeah, I think he's actually trying now, he's taking her with him on his trip to London this weekend", Trina says.

"Really that's great, I can't believe he wanted to take her", Tori replies.

"Actually it was my idea!", Trina says slowly.

"Then why don't you sound happy", Tori asks.

"I don't know, I'm just not sure about this", Trina says.

"What aren't you sure about?", Tori asks.

"This is the first time she's going to be with him for longer than a weekend without me", Trina says.

"Is this Jealousy, I hear?", Tori asks smirking.

"No it's nervousness, what if she gets over there with him and they have the time of their lives, and she actually enjoys spending time with him", Trina asks.

"That's bad, why?", Tori asks confused.

"Because, what if she decides she likes it better with him and she doesn't want to live with me anymore?", Trina asks.

Tori turns around quickly.

"Are you crazy?", Tori asks walking over to Trina.

"A little bit, but you love me anyway", Trina says.

"Don't flip the subject", Tori says, "Because what you said was crazy, I don't care if he gives her a million dollars and a Porsche, a child doesn't form a bond with the person who gives them all of their wants, they form a bond with the person who gives them their needs. So no matter how much he gives her, it's you who she's gonna want and need to be with."

Trina sheds a tear, and smiles at Tori. Tori wipes the tear off of Trina's face.

"I mean frankly if he offered me one million dollars and a Porsche, I would go with him", Trina jokes.

"Stop, I'm being serious", Tori says.

"Yeah, you're right, I don't know what I was thinking, besides this Surprise Birthday Party I'm gonna give her when she gets back will make her forget about that whole London trip", Trina jokes.

Tori smiles. Suddenly Audrey runs down stairs.

"Did I hear something about a Party?", Audrey asks.

"Wow, she has the ears of a Bat", Tori says.

Trina nods at Tori laughing.

"Yep, I was talking about this Tea Party in my stomach, that's missing a few guest, some Pizza and Ice Cream, so go get your stuff so we can go get them before they close", Trina says.

"YAYYY", Audrey says running to grab her stuff.

Trina looks at Tori.

"Thanks for the talk", Trina says.

"Anytime, love you", Tori says giving Trina a hug.

After Trina and Audrey leave, Tori goes into the living room and turns on the TV, her mouth immediately drops open as she stares at the TV.

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 3K 20
When the Hollywood Arts gang graduate from Hollywood Arts they all find them selves all going to the College Of Performing Arts. When checking into t...
2.3K 103 22
After Tori wins Song of the Year at the Platinum Music Awards, her Music Career takes off, and she begins to finally be successful. However her priva...
6.6K 153 14
Cat and Tori love story.
987K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...