Coming Home | mark lee.

By maplemarkie

"I felt like I had been waiting whole lifetimes just for you." - Idol/Long Distance Relationship AU. More

Coming Home
✤ 1
✤ 2
✤ 3
✤ 4
✤ 8
✤ 9
✤ 10
✤ 11
✤ 12
✤ 13
✤ 14
✤ 15
✤ 16
✤ 17
✤ 18
✤ 19
✤ 20
✤ 21
✤ 22
✤ 23
✤ 24
✤twenty five
✤twenty six
✤twenty seven
✤twenty eight
✤twenty nine
✤thirty
✤thirty one
✤thirty two
✤thirty three
✤thirty four
✤thirty five
✤thirty six
✤thirty seven
✤thirty eight
✤thirty nine
✤forty
✤forty one
✤forty two
✤forty three
✤forty four
✤forty five
✤forty six
✤forty seven
✤forty nine
✤fifty
✤fifty one
✤fifty two
✤fifty three
✤fifty four
✤fifty five
✤fifty six
✤fifty seven
✤fifty eight
✤fifty nine
✤sixty
✤ sixty one
✤ sixty two
✤ sixty three
✤ sixty four
Epilogue

✤forty eight

2.1K 54 2
By maplemarkie

the next morning, mark woke up to tiffany pressing kisses on his bare chest.

"good morning, dummy." he whispered, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

she smiled, nuzzling her face into his neck and he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"mm...you smell like me." he said.

"that's cuz i'm wearing your shirt." she chuckled.

he pulled away to take a look at her. smiling sheepishly, he pressed a kiss on her lips.

"do you have to go today?" she asked and he shook his head.

"no, i wanna spend time with my dumbass." he kissed her cheek making her squeal.

there was a loud knock on the bedroom door as mark quickly wore a fresh tshirt and his pajamas that were discarded on the ground.

he opened the door, as his mom chirped happily, "good morning!"

"good morning." tiffany smiled.

"come on, get ready quickly. we're going on a picnic." his mom said.

"wait, really?" he asked.

"yeah. quickly." his mom smiled and left.

tiffany jumped up from the bed excitedly and ran to the washroom.

"what's got you so excited, huh?" he asked, watching her brush her teeth.

"it's been YEARS since i've gone for a picnic with my family." she said.

he smiled softly at her before pressing a kiss on the side of her head.

*

mark's family, mark and tiffany had gone to a really big park, with a few more families on a picnic.

mark's mom had made a lot of food for the picnic, including sandwiches, cupcakes, cookies, and a lot more. everything looked so aesthetic.

"come on, pose for me, i need to click a picture of you two. it'll be my phone's wallpaper." his mom smiled.

tiffany smiled widely and gave his mom a tight hug before leaning against mark's chest and letting his mom click a picture.

tiffany_moon 3h

onyourm__ark 3h

tiffany_moon 2h

onyourm__ark 2h

*

mark and tiffany were just strolling around the lake just beside the park. his parents and minhyuck were sitting on their picnic spot, talking about random things.

tiffany swung her and mark's latched hands, and suddenly mark stopped in his tracks. he pulled her towards him, making her bump into him.

he stared right into her eyes with a soft smile playing on his lips.

"god, i'm so lucky to have you." she smiled, her hand going up to his cheek and caressing it as his hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.

"can i tell you something?" he whispered, making her nod. "you feel like home to me. like...like canada."

she leaned in and kissed him softly. after pulling away, he rested his forehead against hers and whispered, "i can't wait to spend my whole life with you, tiff."

"me neither, mark." she smiled.

*

they had come back from the picnic in the evening and since they didn't have anything better to do, they decided to chill in the living room.

so here tiffany and mark were, his head on her lap as she sat beside mrs. lee on the couch.

"do you remember how mark used to be way taller than tiffany, and he used to annoy her by taking away her stuff and holding it above his head?" mark's dad laughed.

"oh, yeah! and then she'd come crying to me saying how he was teasing her!" his mom smiled.

"mark was annoying back then." minhyuck said. "i still don't know how he managed to befriend her."

"oh, i CLEARLY remember how it happened." mark giggled.

"we were in the library together and he just points at some book about napoleon and tells me that was me." tiffany said. 

"wait, why did you say it though?" his dad asked.

"because napoleon was short." mark laughed. "and she was so small in size back then, i thought i could carry her in my pocket."

"honestly, everyone expected you two to date when you got older, back then." his mom smiled. "i'm so happy."

tiffany smiled, and then yawned.

"are you sleepy already?" minhyuck asked.

"yeah, but i'll drink coffee." she said. "i have to stay up tonight, some project came up and i have to make a working model." 

"a working model?" mark asked.

"i just have to do some research on how i could make it." she shrugged.

"oh. i'll make you some coffee then." his dad got up.

"oh, no! i can make it myself." she got up after him, making mark whine.

his mom grabbed tiffany's wrist and made her sit back down, "mark's dad makes really good coffee."

"yeah, and it's RARE." minhyuck smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.4K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "𝙸𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠... 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜," 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙖...
150 2 30
'I just think that you and I are meant to be' 'Remember one thing she was mine first'
22.7K 673 26
✧ idol au ✧ - an accidental meeting on a dark night led to a love that was written in the stars. as they fell in love, they knew that they had found...
14.7K 312 21
"now a person become a memories that hurt to say."