𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 || 𝙱�...

By onmywrists

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 �... More

Intro
1 - #SlayParty
2 - L.A.
4 - See You Again.

3 - Fuck You.

735 41 27
By onmywrists

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚘 - 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙶𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Girl, I'm telling you he's such a dub, I can't stand his ass." Aaliyah says in a frustrated tone.

LiLi been in my ear all morning about this nigga DThang, it's hilarious almost.

"Wait, what did he do again?" I groan, while rubbing my eyes, getting ready to get out of bed.

"So you just been ignoring me the whole time?" She asks. I look down at my phone screen to see an annoyed mug on her face. I chuckle a bit.

"No, it's just you always mad at this nigga sometimes I lose track about what you mad about."

"Well, I wouldn't be so damn mad if he wasn't moving like a whore all the time."

"Just tell me what happened," I get up from my bed and stretch, then reach for my retainer box and throw my retainers in here.

"He didn't talk to me for 3 days right- or at least I didn't LET him."

"You blocked his ass?"

"No. I was just upset."

I let out a chuckle, then get up to go to the bathroom, taking my retainers with me.

"Then last night this nigga texted me at 3am saying, 'U up?' I said WOW. This is the first thing you gotta say to me after ignoring you for 3 days? Not even asking how I am?" She exclaims.

"Well, was you up?"

"I mean yes... but that don't mean nothing."

"Then...?"

"He came over girl," she laughs hysterically.

"See? You just allowing yourself to get played by this nigga. You gotta let him know you not just for the kill," I preach. I grab my toothpaste and put some on the brush of my toothbrush, then start brushing my retainers.

"I know but... I'm sorry I can't give it up," She whines.

I laugh at her comment, "girl when will you learn."

"Well I done learned today, I'm never speaking to that nigga again unless he comin' to apologize, because I don't got time to be watching this nigga everyday. I'll just let him be free."

"Shoulda let him be free months ago."

"Nah, don't be acting like your relationship all picture perfect. I know you and Shaio be getting into it girl."

"No we don't," I pause and think about what I just said.

It's not like Shaio and I argue religiously, he doesn't get me that mad. However, this whole moving to L.A. thing has been annoying me lately. I just wish he would let it go.

"Well not really," I say while rinsing the toothpaste off my retainers, one by one.

"He still on yo ass about moving?" Aaliyah says while laughing.

"Of course he is."

"Well this sounds like the beginning of the end," She jokes.

"Don't say that, I genuinely like Shaio. I mean he's sweet, he actually listens to me, and he actually doesn't cheat. This just a bump in the road."

"Oop- that was definitely a Bando stray."

"Maybe, but let's move on, I don't want to talk about him."

"Girl it's been two years and you still holding that against him?"

"Yes? That nigga gave me eternal trust issues. When I first met Shaio I had that nigga begging for my trust," I joke.

"Bro you needa come to the Tz, we miss you."

"And I do not miss yall," I begin jokingly, making Aaliyah roll her eyes.

If it wasn't for Aaliyah and DThang I would never step foot back at that complex.

"Today at 5, we can chill at my apartment."

"Why? You got sumn goin' on?"

"No I just miss you sis, haven't seen you in like a month."

"Fine, I'll come."

"Oh, and bring the Casamigos girl, we gotta get lit as fuckkk."

"Hell nah, you tweaked twin," I laugh. My phone starts to vibrate and I look down to see Shaio calling me.

"Aye Li, I'ma call you back, sbook callin' me." I mumble while looking down at my screen.

"Aight twin, text me when you on your way okay?"

"Aight, I love-"

"DON'T FORGET THE 'MIGOS GIRL," She blurts out, cutting me off.

I laugh hysterically, "I won't girl, love you."

"Love you too babes."

I look back down at my phone and click 'hang up and answer'. I see Shaio, dreads in his face as always, smiling at the camera.

"Hey, love." He says cheesing hard as hell.

"Hey baby, how are you?"

"I miss you."

I chuckle "Boy you saw me yesterday."

"It's a new day love," He beamed. I look down at the camera to see him kicking his feet in the air.

"Why you kicking your feet bro? Be a man," I say jokingly.

"So a nigga can't be happy to talk to his girl?"

"You shouldn't be kicking your feet in the air," I point at the camera with my toothbrush.

"Now give me a second," I say. I put a new layer of toothpaste on the brush and start brushing my teeth.

"Come over, ma."

I hold my finger up at the screen and scrub fast as hell before finally spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing my mouth.

"As you were saying?" I say while rinsing off my toothbrush.

"Come over. Pleaseeeeeee-"

"Be a man."

"Not you cutting me off."

"Not you stealing my lingo."

We burst out laughing at the same time.

"Come at 3," He says while finally getting up from his bed.

"Can't, I'm going to... the Bronx."

"Oh my god. The Tz, again?" He cries out. He starts fake crying, "I've lost her for good."

"Nigga relax, I'm only going to see Aaliyah," I roll my eyes.

"Oh my god, even worse." He says dramatically.

"Stop with the dramatics, I'll be there in an hour okay? And you better not be tweakin',"

"Thank you baby, I love you."

"I'm finna get ready."

"Aight bye."

"Love youuuu." I pick up my phone and hang up. I rinse my face with cold water than grab my exfoliating soap, ready to start my morning skin routine.

-☆-

Aniyah POV:

I wake up as I feel a beam of light beaming in my eyes, and see a crack in blinds letting in sunlight. I realize that I'm naked and remember that OJ did come over to spend the night. I turn around to see if he was sleeping there, but he was gone.

"OJ?" I yell out with my raspy morning voice before stretching. I hope out of my bed, I throw on a shirt and my underwear before exiting my room to see if he was still here.

I turn the corner in the hallway and see him trying to leave through the front door, quietly. He wore the whole Nike tech set, and even has his mask on. This nigga is a damn fool.

"OJ, where the hell you going?" I say while folding my arms making him startle. He chuckles awkwardly. His stupid ass.

"Oh shit, I thought you was sleep. I was just going to run to the deli real qu-"

"Nigga you think I'm retarded or some shit? Why you tryna leave?" I raise my voice, cutting him off.

"I was tryna say I was finna go to the deli to get sumn to eat, because I'm hungry, are you dumb?"

"Now you calling me dumb?" I scuffle, "I'm not stupid, OJ I know you tryna leave my ass," I say, giving him an attitude, then turning my back to him to go to the bedroom.

"Damn right I am..." I heard him say lowly while I turn around. I stop in my tracks.

I'm boutta clock his ass.

"Excuse me?" I say turning back around at him. He sucks his teeth rudely at me.

"Yes, Aniyah I am trying to leave."

"But why you gotta be like- Why the fuck would you even come over here in the first place?"

"For the kill? Duh," He laughs hysterically at me. Pulled his mask down and all. Slowly I feel my emotions go from anger to sadness. All I've ever wanted to do was love him, and he's just been on and off about everything. He can't even decide if he loves me or not.

"Fuck you OJ. You know what? I am so fucking done with you trying to bring me down for no fucking reason." I bawled emotionally, trying to hold in my tears.

"I didn't even say nothing bro, you dead always tryna cry over nothing," He criticized as he rolls his eyes.

"I just want this to work OJ, but you're making it so hard for me," I drop my head and avoid eye contact, feeling the tears build up in my eyes.

He sighs annoyingly, "Look, I'ma call you later aight?" He walks out the front door and closes it slowly.

No you fucking won't.

I finally allow my tears to fall, weeply lowly, while still standing in the hallway. I've just felt so alone these past couple months, not knowing what I'm doing so wrong. Why doesn't he love me anymore? Am I the reason?

I walk back to my room as I cried. At this point I just wanted to go back to sleep.

I grab my sheets and slowly drape it over me, until I hear my phone ringing. I throw my sheets in the air to look for my phone and my phone goes flying out of my bed. I get up to see who is calling me. 'Sheemy', the contact read. I roll my eyes, I honestly didn't want to talk to him right now. I don't even like him that much.

But whatever, I'll pick up anyways.

"Hello?" I say turning my camera off.

"Yo, why your camera off ma?" He forrows his eyebrows at the camera.

I take a minute to analyze his face. His hair is neatly twisted. He got a fresh line up and everything. His skin looks a hot mess though, I can't lie.

"Boy you need some Proactiv cause you walkin' around lookin like you got monkey pox," I joke before laughing hysterically.

He sucks his teeth. "Why you movin' like you wasn't fuckin' with me yesterday?" He asks while tilted his head to the side.

"I'm not even worried about you right now," I utter truthfully, because I really wasn't. Right now I just want my man back.

"Oh it's that time of the month? You with Bando again?" He says. I know his ass hurt.

"Yes."

He starts laughing hysterically, and I'm sitting there like a lost bird tryna find out what the fuck is so damn funny.

"That nigga don't even like you bro, you goin' out bad shawty," He says still laughing.

"He was just here yesterday, stop it."

"And where is he now?" He continues to laugh in between sentences.

I sit there, trying to hold my anger in. If I say too much I might just be a dead woman walking.

"Shut the fuck up, if you wanted to call me to make me feel bad about myself, then I don't wanna talk." I say emotionally, feeling myself go from anger to sadness.

"But you picked up the phone cuttin' ass? I'm only matching your energy ma," He snapped truthfully.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I just wanted to check up and you, you know, make sure Bando ain't kill you yet."

I scuffle, "I wish somebody would kill him."

Sheemy laughs, "Well I could do that."

"Boy you would never."

"Watch me."

I grin at the screen sinsterly. I don't want him to die... I was just joking, but I am very sick of him. I wouldn't mind if he died.

-☆-

1952 words
Nay tweaked why she tryna kill my bae 😢🙏🏾
Like and comment and tysm for reading 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
552K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
453K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...