𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯...

By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

♥♡"Where am i?" moments of silent-"This isn't my home at all......." Your a demon, but not a normal demon. Yo... More

¡𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!
十一
十二
十三
!Halloween special!
十四
十五
Early New years/Late Christmas special!
十六
A/N
十七
十八

3K 86 34
By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

yelling could be heard.......

tons of it....nonstop........

The demon princess slowly opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the sound yelling.

"Hashira or not! I will not let you get away with it!" She averted her eyes to Tanjiro, then to the person who she never saw.

The female demon realized she had cling onto the kakushi, she apologized to the poor kakushi. She look at Rui, hugging him close. He smiled, hugging back, enjoying her warm hugs.

For some reason, everything was a muffle. It was like her ears were stuffed with something.

Although....a certain smell had caught her attention. She sniffed the air even more.

She turned to look at the hashira with scars, he held a box. There was a stab at the side of the box.....

Blood......

The princess ears then felt her ears not stuffed anymore. She walked up to the wind pillar.

"What the hell are you coming closer for? Get away you demon!" He then pointed his katana at [Name].

She didn't flinched one bit. The wind hashira feeling annoyed, swing his katana right at her. The thing was that they didn't know what she was capable of.

.

.

.

Every person minus [Name] and Gyomei eyes widen, how did it go to the wind hashira, Sanemi, swung his katana at the demon princess.

To her pinning him to the floor, with her foot on his back. Sanemi, the wind hashira was in shock, 'she didn't even flinch?! How?!' He thought. His face and stomach facing the ground.

While his back was facing her, the demon princess felt guilty for having to do this but, she needed to stop him so he doesn't do anything else.

'She....managed to dodge a.....' The hashiras were really shocked (except for Gyomei), they didn't even see her move at all except walking.

Tanjiro on the other hand, was feeling shocked. Rui watching what happened, he was amazed. He was impressed.

The wind hashira turned red in anger, how could a demon like her do that. He thought she couldn't do anything cause she looked really weak.

"Get off me!" The wind hashira yelled, trying to get up. The princess demon nodded. She got off his back, as the wind pillar got off the floor glaring at her.

If he wouldn't have stabbed Nezuko or swing his katana at her. She would have never done that type of action.

She grabbed back the box, walking over to a kakushi and handing it to them, she gently smiled at them.

Which made the frighten kakushi relax, she seemed so harmless, they were afraid she would do the same thing like what she did with the wind hashira.

The wind hashira was about to stomp right up to her just when-

"The master...has arrived" two children voices spoke out.

The princess looked to where she had heard those voices, a man came, he looked ill. [Name] looked at his appearance.

[Name] felt her eyelids slowly close, she started to feel drowsy, she took a step to Tanjiro but her legs and wobbly and she started to fall.

Everyone looked at the demon princess, and before they could react, a kakushi caught her. Tanjiro stared at her, relieved that someone caught her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Name] sat up from the ground, her vision felt blurry. She felt eyes on her, she shakes her head as her vision came back to her senses.

Every hashira was looking at her, while some glared. The demon princess looked around but saw no Tanjiro nor Nezuko.

"The demon is fully awake...."

"Now let's discuss about this demon who can walk in the sun.." a calm voice says, she turned her whole body to face the master of the demon slayer corps.

"If I may ask, what is your name?" He had asked her, the demon princess looked at him, she looked down at the floor.

"Oi! Respond when the master asked you a question!" The wind hashira yells at her, but Oyakata raised his hand and instantly the wind hashira stopped.

[Name] looked back up-"My name is [Surname] [Name], sir" she says, looking at his figure.

Oyakta still had a smile on his face, he then asked her another question-"What do you mean when you say who is Kibutsuji?" The demon princess felt stares.

"Well.....I don't know who that is sir....I don't think I ever met who this person named Kibutsuji is..." she answers truthfully.

"Well let me explain who Kibutsuji is, he is a demon lord who creates man eating demons. He is also an enemy of the Demon Slayer Corps..."

The demon princess was lost in thoughts-'Another demon king- er Lord? I thought my brother would be next....' She thought.

'But man eating demons?! I thought humans and my species made peace.....I mean...'

'Unless if this place where I am is-'

"Hey are you listening?!" [Name] snapped out of her thoughts when the wind hashira yelled at her.

.

.

.

"Would you guys like to accept her?" Oyakata asked, every hashira answer was of course different.

.

.

.

.

.

After talking, [Name] would be taken in by Shinobu. As the insect hashira ordered a kakushi to take her. The kakushi grabbed the female demon and started to carry her to the butterfly mansion.

[Name] didn't want to put to much stress, so she then asked politely to put her down-"I can't do that-" [Name] managed to get out of the kakushi's grip.

She then picked up the kakushi, and in a second they were already at the butterfly mansion. The kakushi was shocked, many thoughts had ran through the kakushi's head.

The demon princess set the kakushi down-"You can leave...it's okay!" She says, smiling at the kakushi. The kakushi blinked before nodding.

The demon princess went inside and bumped into someone-"I'm so sorry!" It was a little girl, she had two pink butterfly pins on the side of her head.

[Name] looked down at her and smiled-"There's no need! It's fine, I wasn't looking where I was going" [Name] says, the little girl looks at her and smiles, before it turns into a frightened stare-"Ahh! Please don't hurt me!!" She covered her face.

[Name] blinked, before realizing that she must have seen her horns. She looked at the little girl and hugged her-"please don't eat m- huh?" She stopped as she realized that she wasn't harming her.

"I won't harm you! It's okay...I was wondering if you had seen my friends?" [Name] asked.

After awhile, the little girl's name was Kiyo. She leaded [Name] to where the Kamado squad was. She saw Tanjiro there with his friends. She smiled, and went to them.

"Huh? Oh hey miss!" Tanjiro says, not knowing her name. [Name] smiled-"My name is [Name]" Tanjiro smiles, and nods.

"THERES A DEMON!!!!" Zenistu screams, Tanjiro looks at Zenistu and tells him to calm down and that she was harmless.

"So she's a good demon?" Tanjiro nods, [Name] stood there thinking of stuff. She walked over to Tanjiro-"Tanjiro would it be okay if I could walk around?" Tanjiro blinked, "well I'm not su-"

Tanjiro stopped when he realized she wasn't there, he looked at Zenistu to realize that she was hugging him, and telling him that she wouldn't harm him.

Tanjiro stared at them, he smiled at them. Zenistu looked at her-'Shes so...Nice!!!' Zenistu thought, he then hugged her tightly. [Name] gasped a bit at his grip.

Tanjiro was about to tell Zenistu to stop, just when [Name] giggled a bit and patted his head. Zenistu was happy-'EEEE! She's patting me!" He thought.

Murata was sitting on the chair the whole time, watching the scene as it was happening before him. [Name] looked at Murata and smiled, Murata felt his cheeks heat a bit.

Something about that smile...it was really warm and gentle.... He thought.

[Name] then looked at someone- Murata felt someone behind him.

"Ara Ara!~"

[Name] was told to leave the room because Shinobu had a room for her downstairs, the demon princess didn't mind at all.

The insect hashira also gave her clothes. [Name] changed out of her clothes, because her dress was all dirty and filthy, and maybe torn a bit at the back of the bottom.

The butterfly girls told her that they wanted to give her new clothes. They also told her to go change in a room that had at least light.

When she went into the room to change, she looked at the clothes that had given her.

They gave her a cute [F/c] kimono, white socks, and a white haori.

([Name] outfit) (The gray part of the kimono is the color you like, you can imagine the hair color and skin. The rest which is the kimono that had some white and the haori is just white)

[Name] smiled at it, it felt nice. She walked out and noticed that the three little girls were waiting for her. When they saw her they started to compliment her.

You see- while [Name] was in her room sitting on a bed. The butterfly girls came to see her, they started to chat and talk. They got along with the demon princess, and they like her since she was really nice.

[Name] then showed them something after they stopped complimenting. The demon princess was sure full of surprises-"You can hide your horns?!" Naho shouted, surprised. The rest of them was surprised.

[Name] was kinda surprised a bit, she thought everyone had seen her with no horns before, but she started to realize something.

The demon princess realized that she may be in a different universe, but she isn't sure.

"You look kinda different without your horns!" Sumi says, [Name] giggled and patted her head-"Can I have pats too?" "Me too!" The demon princess giggled and patted their heads.

The butterfly girls and [Name] got along with each other as days pass.

Laughter, yelling, screams filled the butterfly mansion.

[Name] was really kind that the butterfly girls immediately trusted her and loved her. She was so harmless, that they wanted to stick with her.

She had even helped them with stuff, the butterfly girls were so happy that she was here with them.

Rui and [Name] relationship grew too! Rui loves her because she is like a big sister and [Name] thinks of him as a little brother.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Although.....a certain person has been sad and depressed about the demons princess leaving.

"Where are you....I'm so sorry...I failed to be a brother...." The king says. Time was different.....where [Name] usually lived in the castle, it's been about two days since she was gone.

-But where she was at...it's only been about a day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Im sorry.....

~•Secrets/Facts•~

Zenistu dreamed of [Name], so that's why [Name] barley got sleep.

Tanjiro thought [Name] was really beautiful .

Nezuko is still sleeping, but she dreamed of being with [Name].

Shinobu thought you were a cute demon for a bit.

When [Name] trained with her brother as a kid, she accidentally kicked him right where the light didn't shine.

Inosuke felt a weird feeling in his heart- he didn't know what it is. But he will eventually get it soon.

Author made some mistakes probably.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 898 20
DISCONTINUED 🍽️ ; which a reckless, stubborn child stumbles across the demons and their slayers, surprising them with her unique ability, immunity o...
115K 7.1K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...
7.7K 1.8K 43
Freedom comes at a price and a young Earthal princess must live the life of somebody else, even if it means facing evil threats and impossible odds. ...