𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄...

By myoirv

﹟★ ⋮ 'the black phone' ⌒ ᵎ . . ヾ⋆ ࣪.* ࣪.⋆ | finney blake x oc ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ; 𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ; saturday July... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄
(𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘛 𝘍𝘌𝘈𝘙) 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘗𝘌𝘙 !
𝘙𝘖𝘊𝘒 𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛 !
𝘙𝘖𝘉𝘐𝘕 𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘖 !
𝘊𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘚𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘊𝘖𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘚!
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘕!
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘉𝘉𝘌𝘙 !
𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘖𝘗𝘌 !
𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘊𝘌 𝘠𝘈𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘈 !
𝘉𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘞𝘈𝘓𝘛𝘌𝘙 !
𝘗𝘈𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘉𝘖𝘠 !
𝘕𝘈𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘠 𝘉𝘖𝘠 !
𝘌𝘚𝘊𝘈𝘗𝘌 !
𝘝𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘙 !
authors note !!

𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘍𝘍𝘐𝘕 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘎𝘎 !

2.5K 61 12
By myoirv

Wendy's head rested against Finney's shoulder, her nose brushing his jawline. Dozing off as she quickly grew tired.

In any normal scenario Finney would absolutely panic over it, but considering they were kidnapped and Wendy was probably seeking comfort.

He thought it was platonic, but he couldn't help but blush at how close she was to him. Finney sighed as he stared at the locked door, on edge.

a few minutes later the lights suddenly went on, Finney quickly scrambled back to pretend he was sleeping. pulling Wendy down with him.

Wendy gave him a bothered look, about to say something before Finney cut her off by putting a hand to her lips. Wendy widened her eyes as the door opened, quickly shutting them.

A few seconds passed, filled with an uncanny silence. It was so quiet Wendy could hear the grabber breathing heavily.

"I know you're not sleeping~" the grabber said in a song like tone, carrying a tray. The pair slowly sat up, glaring at the man who kidnapped them.

"I'm starving," finney spoke up, but the grabber changed the subject. "Tell me your name"

"Why do you care?" Wendy scowled.

"I usually don't," the grabber admitted, "I find out in the paper and they usually print out a nice, big photo with all the details I could ever want."

Finney and Wendy stayed quiet at his words.

"All the things you kids lie about..." The grabber said lowly causing Wendy to get nervous butterflies in her stomach.

"What's different this time?" Finney asked.

"Oh.." the grabber trailed off, Wendy's ears perked up at the sound of a dog barking in the background.

"oh it's complicated, it's...to complicated," the grabber continued. "Everything's different, nothing's going right."

"You could let us go." Wendy firmly said.

The grabber stayed quiet at her words before finally speaking up, "I've been thinking about it"

Wendy suddenly felt tears in her eyes at his words, 'i can leave?' she thought.

"We promise we won't tell" Finney stated, glancing at the brunette girl beside him.
"You can blindfold us, drop us off the street. We'll walk home".

Wendy nodded at his words, staring at the grabber for his response. "Well, tell me your name." The grabber said.

"Taylor" finney said, "Taylor Mullen." The grabber turned to Wendy, waiting for her answer.

Wendy stared at him, hesitating to be honest or lie. "Ava...Ava Lane" she mumbled out.

The grabber sighed at her words, dropping the tray he was holding onto the floor. The pair flinched at the sound of metal crashing, staring at the man for his next move.

The grabber pulled a newspaper that was under his arm, throwing it at Wendy and Finney.

The pair quickly grabbed it, opening it to see they're faces inside.

"I was really starting to like you...Finney and Wendy" the grabber growled, kicking the tray in anger.

"I almost let you go," he said before closing the door, not locking it.

Wendy huffed in annoyance, watching as finney walked to the door. "that was so stupid- what If we could have left" Wendy's voice broke as she talked to herself.

as Finney went to open the door the phone started ringing, wendy quickly went to the phone, picking it up.

Static was the only thing she heard, "hello?" Wendy called out. "Bruce? Billy- paperboy?"

Silence filled the dark basement after that, the sound of the phone call ending could be heard loudly.

Wendy shook her head in disappointment to Finney, the pair stayed silent as they stared at the scrambled eggs on the floor.

Wendy gave them a disgusted look but considering their circumstances, she didn't complain about it.

Finney and Wendy sat on their knees as they scooped up some of the egg off the ground, putting it back on the plate before eating it.

As the pair ate they shared small chit chat, Finney avoided Wendy's gaze though; he had noticed ever since the last call with paperboy, the pair had been awkward.

Whenever he would reply to what Wendy would say the tips of his ears would redden with each passing second.

When the two finally finished eating they laid on the bed next to eachother, waiting for the next call to come...

Wendy grimaced as she stirred in bed, the dream that had been plaguing her mind since Robin was kidnapped had come back. It was the only thing Wendy had been thinking about recently, being held captive in a basement with absolutely nothing gave her time to think about good and bad things.

Most of those things were Robin. She had wondered about it a lot, if Robin had to go through the same things as Wendy and Finney; or if he went through something completely different.

But Wendy, being the stubborn girl she was, refused to believe Robin was gone. Even though those thoughts were always in her mind, she denied everything, not wanting to believe what others had to say.

But the dream- it brought her hopes down. It was always the same dream of Robin being in the basement. Enduring painful things the grabber was inflicting while Wendy stood and watched from the sidelines not being able to stop them.

Wendy knew what was coming whenever the dream came back, and then she would wake up in a cold sweat.

Wendy gasped as she sat up, trying to catch her breath. Putting a hand to her mouth to muffle her unsteady breathing, noticing Finney laying down peacefully next to her.

Wendy turned back to face the wall, her breath slowly steadying as she thought about the dream.

A unknown sound caught her attention. Wendy squinted, trying her best to see whatever hid in the darkness. Wendy froze while looking at whatever hid there, not knowing whether she should wake up Finney or not.

"Finney-.." Wendy whispered, softly poking him to wake up. Finney grumbled as he tiredly sat up, "what?" he said sleepily. "Where's your pen?" Wendy quietly asked.

"Here," Finney stated pulling it out of his pocket, "turn on the flashlight" Wendy said.

Finney complied, turning on the flashlight his rocket pen had. Slowly moving the flashlight to where Wendy was staring at in fear.

drip...drip..drip

finney gasped at the figure that was floating, blood covered their neck (which looked as if it had been slit open).

Wendy's eyes gazed over every inch of the unknowns boy body, taking in the gruesome sight.

The pair watched in utter horror as the boy slowly rose his hand, Wendy and Finney followed his gaze to the phone. Reluctantly getting up from the mattress to answer it.

"Hello?" Finney called out. Wendy felt goosebumps all over her body as she glanced between the unknown boy and Finney, jumping when she no longer seen the boy no more.

"Hello?" Finney repeated, pointing his light to where the deceased boy was. "Hello-" Finney was caught off by what sounded like a small child.

"You don't have much time...the grabber hasn't been sleeping", they said, "he think that this might be it... That he's gonna figure it out."

"Who's gonna figure it out?" Finney asked.

"His brother upstairs" the boy suddenly laughed, causing Wendy to give Finney a "absolutely not" look.

"Are you griffin?" Finney questioned.

"Who?" The boy asked.

"Griffin Stagg," Finney explained.

"Probably," they said nonchalantly, "it's all a little hazy, but I imagine you know all our names"

"Every kid does," Finney continued, "I didn't know you"

"Nobody did.." Griffin stated, Wendy frowned at his words.

"You spend everyday invisible, and then every kid in the state knows your name.." Griffin mumbled out.

"You don't have much time" he suddenly said.

"Why hasn't he killed us?" Finney asked.

"You won't play the game. You have to play the game." Griffin continued, "If you don't play, the grabber can't win."

"What game?" Finney asked.

"Naughty boy"

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ @ᵐʸᵒⁱʳᵛ ! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 462 17
cant promise frequent updates cus of school but will post with moderation psa my writing is better in the book than this description end date: 3/26/2...
7.8K 252 12
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫. Fin...
19.2K 643 13
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. Robin Arellano x Male OC The Black Pho...
vinney♡ By mike

Fanfiction

2.8K 48 14
vance just really likes finney's face and finney in general