Noah and just Noah

By Anna12049

"I cant believe that one part could change my whole life" but was my life change for the good? I don't know I... More

The audition๏ฟผ
I need that part
The sleep over
What did i do wrong
Heather
#y/s/n
I like noah too
Rest of my life with you
I love you too
I dont care
No, im still mad at you
I think that i might like y/n
What if it's because he likes y/n
But i will miss you more
A/n
I only want to do this if you want to
He hit me
Promise
Diary
A/n
Diary pt2
Noah and just noah
New story

The kinda perfect date

76 2 8
By Anna12049

(Your pov)
We walk out of the hotel room and head to the elevator. When the door open Noah acts like he was the one who opens it.
"Ma lady after you." He say putting his arm out so the elevator door does not close.
"Thank you good sir" I say walking in to the elevator

A/n start listening to this song now

We walk out of the hotel and it start pouring rain. Noah grabs me by my arm and we start running in the rain. I was having so much fun even though it was pouring. Noah grabs my waist and starts to spin me around and around. I could do any thing but look at his wet hair and Beautiful green eyes.
He put me down "tag your it" Noah says as he starts running down the side walk.
I run after him. I caught up to him and tag him back. I stop running to look at the city.
"Y/n can I ask you something" Noah says looking at the city then me.
"Yeah of course!" I say tucking my hair behind my ears.
"I like you, I really like you, and I love the why your hair blows in the wind and your eyes look in the sun, and I just think that you are the one, so will you be my girlfriend?" Noah says looking right into my eyes
"Noah, I would be the happiest girl in the world to be you girlfriend, so yes, yes I will be you girlfriend." I say looking back into his eyes.
"Oh one more thing... tag your it!" Noah says running back to the hotel
"Oh you are so dead Noah!" I say chasing after him.

A/n you can stop playing the song now if you want

We get back the hotel and go up to our room and everyone is in the same position except Millie was on her phone.
"Oh hey guy come check this out" Millie says waving up over

Paparazzi taged y/u/n and noahschnapp
I found these two in the rain together🙀 are they dating?
Like by 775,032
Load comments...

" guys care tell us are you dating." Millie says and everyone starts to look at up at us. I look at Noah for him to say something
"Yeah we are." Noah says with a sigh.
Millie gets up and hugs me so does Sadie, and all the boys give Noah a high five.
"Now if you guys don't mind I have to put on dry clothes." I say pushing through them.
I grab a random sweatshirt off my bed, and go into the bathroom to change.
When I come out the bathroom Noah wraps his arms around my waist, and throws me on the bed.
"Hey! That's my sweatshirt." He says with a cheesy grin on his face
"Well its mine now!" I say scrunching my nose and rolling off the bed.
"Fine keep it." Noah says
" I will Noah that's why I said it was mine."
I go back on my bed and put a fuzzy blanket on me and grab my stuffed pig. Noah lays next to me and gets under the blanket.
"I never said I was sharing." I say with our faces inches a way.
"You are now!" He says putting the blanket over him.
I roll over and he rolls over too and start to cuddle me. I fell asleep in his arms still holding that pig. I love that pig because it reminds me of Noah.

I woke up to my stomach hurting because I have not had anything to eat since breakfast. I roll over to see Noah siting up on his phone.
"Wh- what time is it?" I say rubbing my eyes.
"Hey sleepyhead, it's 6:00 pm." Noah says running his hand throughout my hair.
"Noah we have that cast dinner!" I say getting up really fast
"No it's okay, I told them that you were sleeping, and plus I was hoping me and you could go on our own date to make up from earlier." Noah says as he gets up and heads to the door.
"Where are you going?" I say getting up too.
"Going to get so nice clothes on." Noah says as he walks out the door.
Nice clothes? That means I should probably start getting ready then. I put on a white sun dress and white high top converse.

(Noah's pov)
When I get back to my hotel room I pick out a plain black dress shirt and plain black dress pants.

I'm just going to scroll through my phone and give y/n time to get ready. How could I pull the most perfect girl ever. I should get her flowers! I run down stairs and buy some the flowers form sails man outside of the hotel. I pick out some very pretty y/f/f. I hope she likes them. I go back to her hotel room I almost forgot to knock. Not this time Noah. Then I see y/n sitting there on her bed in that white sundress my eyes grow wider.
" wow you look"
"Pretty I know." Y/n says cutting me off.
"No you look gorgeous, also I got theses for you!" I say handing y/n the flowers.
"Why thank you Willy will." Y/n says taking the flowers and putting them in a vase.
"Let's go!" I say putting out my hand.
She takes my hand we go down stairs. We walk out the hotel. We hop in to the Uber and drive off.
"Where are we going Noah." Y/n says still holding my hand
"You'll see." I say and turn to look out the window.
I get out of the car and run to y/n's side to open her door.
"Here!" I say holding her hand.
" Omg Noah you did not, I have been wanting to come here!" Y/n says squeezing my hand.
We walk up to 'paschals restaurant' and I open the door for her.
"Noah I think we should tell people that we are dating, because they are going to find out one way or another and it's would make stranger things way more popular." Y/n says
" I 100% agree with you maybe we could post something on ig about." I say shaking my head.

Time skip to after dinner
(Your pov)
This was kinda the perfect date. I had a lot of fun putting food on Noah's face. I'm going to post it on ig.

Swipe

Swipe

Y/u/n tagged: noahschnapp
Liked by: noahschnapp, Finnwolfhardofficials, and 1,204,474
Y/u/n: I had the best date ever with this Beautiful, goofy, and amazing boy👩🏼‍❤️‍👨🏻.

noahschnapp: well I had the best date ever with this beautiful, goofy, and amazing girl🫶🏻.
🔁y/u/n: well I had more fun with you then you had with me.

milliebobbybrown:Y/S/N!!!

User1:eww she is kinda fat

User12: yessssssss

User45: O.M.G
Load more comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 5.5K 52
๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด - #๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ข๐—”๐—›๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—ก๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ ๐˜๐˜„ - ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๏ฟฝ...
211K 7.9K 28
Don't think that my life is so typical because I once thought that and then everything changed for me. Don't ask me how either because I don't know...
268K 8.5K 30
โ แดแด€แด‡แด แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด สแดแดœษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡. โž { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }
218K 3.3K 24
"We can't do this Noah, this is so wrong" Just read the story ;)