always and forever - pacey wi...

By mswannabewebster

Everyone knows the unsual tension between best friends y/n l/n and pacey witter. The flirting, the jealousy... More

cast!
playlist
y/n and pacey's playlist
nicknames 4 the cast
1
1.5
2
4
5
heyyy
6

3

199 4 0
By mswannabewebster

ugh. y/n did not want to wake up this morning. Thoughts rushed back into her head from last night. Pacey says he's in love with Tamara, that he's never felt like that with someone before. Pacey's in love with Ms. Jacobs. ' I don't want to go to school today, fuck' she thought. Jesse opens the y/n's door and sees how sad she seems.

" I know you don't want to go, but we gotta" he whispered. y/n sighs.

"Alright, let me go get dressed, Jess"

" I'll make breakfast" he smiles

she smiles. Jesse walks through her door, goes down the stairs and starts to make breakfast and shit. y/n can hear pans and forks and shit on the floor. she starts to get dressed.

what she wears:

she walks down the stairs and sees no breakfast.

" What happened?" she says smirking.

"Oh, shut up," Jesse says.

he passes her a nutri-grain bar.

" Yum"

" Let's just go to school, ok?"

" Ugh, fine"

The two walk to school. Jesse notices her discomfort. It must be from last night and how stupid Pacey is being. Out of all people, why did Pacey have to hurt her? He swung his arm around her and walked to school.

They arrived at school and were met by the others. Her and Pacey looked at each other before she looked away. Pacey had noticed how she had looked at him like never before. Hurt, anger and discomfort.

' Why is she looking at me like that, what did i do?' he thought.

Pacey quickly sat and looked intensely at her, hoping to get her attention.

" How's my girl doing today?" he said

y/n just ignored him. how is he going to act like nothing happened.

" Princess?"

"y/n/n?"

" y/n"

" What Pacey?"

" Why are you acting like this?"

" what do you mean, Pacey?"

" You've been looking at me weird, ignoring me, and you never call me Pacey!"

" Do you remember last night?"

" Yeah, what about it?"

"You did exactly what you said you wouldn't do!"

" Oh.....

".....yeah!"

"Look I-" Pacey was interrupted by the bell and the teacher walking in the room. 'Thank god' she thought. She really didn't want to talk about this right now.

The rest of the hour was filled with boring lectures, watching stupid videos, and Pacey's pathetic attempts to talk to his best friend. The bell rang and the h/c girl rushed out of class before Pacey could talk to her. Pacey just sighed. What else could go wrong today? Lunch was so awkward. Joey and Dawson weren't talking, Jen was sitting with Cliff and his friends. Y/n and Pacey weren't bickering as always.

" What is wrong with us?" Dawson said.

" What do you mean?" Jesse said.

"Why is lunch so awkward with us today?" he said

"Maybe because you've been obsessing over Jen to talk to us!" Joey angrily said.

"No I haven't" he defends himself.

" I get you like her but you don't have to forget about us!"

" Look Jen's cool but you're drooling over her every time you look at her!" Jesse said.

" It's getting kinda annoying," y/n said.

Dawson just scoffed at them.

' Wow, can I not have a crush on someone? Jesus christ!'

" Why aren't you two talking?" he says, pointing at Pacey and y/n.

" Hm I think Pacey's got someone on his mind and he's too busy thinking about them to talk to his friend," y/n says, glaring at Pacey.

" Oh shut up!"

" Make me!"

Pacey just scoffed at her.

" Can lunch go by any faster?" Jesse said.

" For real" Joey said.

" y/n can i talk to you?" she said

" Yeah sure"

the pair quickly got up.

"do you know why y/n's acting like this, Jesse?" Pacey said, confused

" It's cause of you Pacey," Jesse said.

" What?"

" It's because of you and your teacher crush"

" Tamara?"

" Yeah."

*skips to joey and y/n walking through the hallway*

" So what's up Jo, you look really nervous?"

" Dawson's mom is cheating on his dad with her employee"

" WHAT?"

" I saw his mom kissing him in his car"

" Did you tell Dawson?"

" I couldn't. I saw them last night."

" Are you going to tell him?"

" I can't! and you can't tell him either!"

"Don't you think he should know?"

" Now isn't the time to tell him"

" You promise angel, you can't tell him!"

" Fine Jo" y/n lifts her pinky finger and so did Joey.

The two smiled.

" Dawson's right. What's going on with you and Pacey?"

Before y/n knew it, tears were streaming down her face in the middle of the hallway. she quickly wiped them away before pretending as nothing happened.

" I don't know Jo, i like him, he likes this other chick, and I thought he liked me"

" He doesn't like you like that?"

" Nope," she sighs.

" And I have to pretend like I'm not heartbroken and sad about it,"

" I know how you feel"

the two shared a hug.

Empathy and sympathy are all that are felt at that moment.

the bell rang signaling that 7th period was here and lunch was sadly over.

*the next day*
"Wow, look at her!" Dawson says, infatuated with Jen

" Oh.." Jesse said.

Y/n and Joey share a look.

"Wow Dawson I'm disappointed in you," Joey said

A few minutes passed and y/n thought this whole tape was just about Jen when an older woman and a young boy appeared on the screen.

"Dawson...I didn't know you shoot this kinda stuff" Jesse said.

" Um, I didn't shoot this" Dawson said, rubbing the back of his neck.

" That woman looks oddly familiar," Joey says.

" I know her!" y/n says.

" Who is that?" Jesse says.

" Ms. Jacobs!"  y/n said.

" The English teacher?" Joey said.

" I wonder who this boy is?" Dawson said.

y/n studies the young boy's face again.

y/n and Jesse share a look.

It's Pacey.

'mi corazon ya no esta igual' - jugaste y sufri by eslabon armado and danny lux

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 100K 150
Twins usually mean double the joy, a two for one, a built in friend from birth. But that doesn't apply to Darius and Storm's boys. Their sons are sim...
5.1M 258K 72
-Demon Series: Book 1- Aden Perri has problems. The last day of school his girlfriend calls it quits. And proceeds to move on a little...
4.8K 89 11
Yn Swan and her adventure with her mates, the Salvatores, Mikaelsons and the Gerald Tvd x tw x hp Crossover I dont have any rights on the vampire di...
373K 18.5K 39
The wielders are coming, and they're ready for violence. With a cub in her arms, Arietta James, a dedicated vet technician in training, flees for her...