๐ผ ๐น๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ฒ๏ฟฝ...

By _GayestHoe_69

Anthony Lucifer Abaddon is a 15-year-old Demon born in the seventh circle. However, his parents got an offer... More

A/N
Characters
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 39
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 40
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 41
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 42
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 43
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 44
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 45
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 46
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 47
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 48
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 49
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 50
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 51
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 52
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 53
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 54
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 55
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 56
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 57
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 58
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 60
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 61
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 62
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 63
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 64
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 65
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 66
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 67
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 68
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 69
๏ฟผโ„ฐ๐“…๐’พ๐“โ„ดโ„Š๐“Šโ„ฏ
Book 2 In The Works

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 59

15 0 0
By _GayestHoe_69

Sunday 29th September

[??? Pov]

A human and a human is normal on earth; a demon and a demon are normal. However, a demon and human? That's not been seen nor normal. These demons have been on earth for too long. It's the parents that are the main problem. The demons around my age in earth years aren't the worst compared to some of them down in hell.

Vlad although seems to be the worst demon to mess with. It's planning something to do with Anthony's family. It's entertaining to see everything that goes on, you're used to being in the shadows used to not socialising. Father doesn't want them back in hell though. He says 'God always has plans.'

It would be interesting to talk to them but angels & demons are sworn enemies so that's impossible unless they don't catch on that I'm not human. I can't make myself obvious or my abilities. (Yes angels get to keep their powers on earth as well.)

Anthony's brother being added to the mix will sure add something. Hatred than there already is staring up.
————

[Vlad's Pov]

Bexey: guys im being released today! need to take it easy for a couple of days though so I can't defend anybody's ass physically

Vlad: That's great we should celebrate at the park!

"I'm glad to see Bexey getting released" I nod still remembering my plan. If Anthony says no then it would get in my way.

He will wanna celebrate.

I still think this is a terrible idea! It's not too late to back away!

Nobody ever wants your opinion worrier but we still have to hear it

No backing away. It's happening end of the story.

Kai: AAAAA BEXEY I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE GETTING RELEASED TODAY AND I'M DOWN!

Anthony: I'm glad to hear I'll be there!

"Gens I'm gonna pop out and get some shit if it was just demons at the celebration I would have packed one of our recipes!"

I peck him on the lips. "Don't be long. Call me if you need anything darling"

"Double check everything before you go for me will you?"

"Of course Vlad"

Get going

Shouldn't we bring more hand sanitiser?

We'll be fine!

I close the door my eyes going red my wings spreading as I fly to Anthony's house.
—————

[Annabelle's Pov]

I sat down with my glass of whine turning on the TV. Hinn went to go get our new curtains, there was no point in me coming along, I wouldn't know what to do.

I put my feet up sipping as I felt something was off. I place my glass on the coffee table and turned down the volume of the TV as I got up looking in the corners.

Nothing.

I went to go sit back down as I grab a hand pinning down my attacker.

We look at each other in silence. Vlad? THIS F** IS ALIVE?!

"YOU'RE ALIVE YOU F**?!"

"That's not a nice greeting after years Annabelle" The thing laughed catching me off guard as I was the one pinned down.

"It's your lucky day! Time to-" He's not killing me today!

I push him back into the wall building up a fireball and hitting him as he avoids my attack.

We keep fighting. "You're good...but not good enough"

Where the fuck are we?

I saw him doing hand gestures seeing a bit of fire as we were in another place.

"WHERE ARE WE?!"

"In my special place where I can do what I want"

"What?" I'm tied up to chains made so I couldn't escape.

"Told you. Before I was gonna say that I am gonna kill you. Anthony needs to be punished"

I shuffle trying to get out. I need to get out of here. Is it in his mind?

"By killing his mother? How would you feel if yours was killed?"

Vlad created a chain saw and spawned bin bags as he also got a piece of paper showing it to me. "That's my writing! You can't do this!"

"I don't know my mother. So I wouldn't know and wouldn't give one. I can do anything when we enter my special place. I'm not sorry that it has to come to this. Don't think you'll be getting into heaven or being a ghost so goodbye homophobic bitchy mother who didn't love her child"

Vlad turned on the chain saw as I close my eyes. "I do love my son...and husband. You're a monster..."

"You can't say anything!"
———

[Vlad's Pov]

I slash right into her head splitting her apart as I unwrap the chains. Should of went in her demon form...

Would have been more challenging. You didn't go in your demon form though.

I didn't need to.

We should of for safety! We could have been killed!

She was useless

I cut up her organs; shove her body into the bag and organs in the other as I surround the bags by the fire watching them burn to laugh as I click my fingers to clean myself up.

Lucky that Hinn is out

This is awful...

Party pooper! This is amazing! One of our best kills!

He's gonna flip when he finds that note. No idea about Anthony but that's my revenge done. Somebody died. She was the better parent I think. Both are homophobic etc. so that didn't make a difference on point.

The body will be gone now. I enter back into the house. I place the note on the table drinking the glass of wine turning off the TV.

Vlad, you'll need to get rid of her stuff. SHIT, YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER RINGS OFF!

You're logic, you should have reminded Vlad.

Thank you, worrier!

They should have reminded themselves! You have to get rid of her stuff to make this believable that she's left the husband.

I'm gonna do that.

I go upstairs grabbing her stuff and getting rid of it.

W-we should go to the others now to celebrate!

We don't want to seem suspicious being gone for a long time; don't forget the shit you said you were gonna buy

I take out sanitiser squeeze some out rubbing it on my hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 711 31
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฎโโ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขโโœฎ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— ||BOOK ONE in the Infernal Chronicles Series|| โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง Once upon a time, in a town far far away, a young woman named A...
4.6K 201 13
Let's just say, I am going full sadist here. Lucifers are the titles given to the strongest of their generation, from the first gen to the fifth gen...
35 1 13
A story about a young girl who was an outcast and was sent to an academy in Blacktown, Madras: Amber Baker, she was only 19 years old. Amber was no d...
50.8K 1.3K 35
Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of the most popular people in school, but sen...