Kiyotaka Of Class B ( Year 2 )

By GiKaRa_

I can't believe i'm saying this. But this is the sequel of my fic 'Kiyotaka of Class B ( Year 1 )' and the se... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
Vol 1 Chap 1 : Co-ed Deluxe
Vol 1 Chap 2 : Partnering exam
Vol 1 Chap 3 : Amasawa Ichika
Vol 1 Chap 4 : The meet and Greet
V1 Chap 4.5 : A Wild Appearance
V1 Chap 6 : Flaws of the Masterpiece
V1 Chap 6.5
V1 Chap 7 : Nanase Tsubasa
V1 Chap 8 : A Helping Hand.
V1 Chap 9 : Results
Amasawa Ichika SS - Union
Ichinose Honami SS - Longing
Horikita Suzune SS - Dread
V2 Chap 1 : The Threat
V2 Chap 2 : The Reactions
V2 Chap 3 : 'This isn't over'
V2 Chap 4 : Relationships
V2 Chap 5 : The Deciding Battle
V2 Chap 6 : Broken
V2 Chap 6.5 : Frustration.... Evil
V2 Chap 7 : One step closer..
V2 Chap 8 : Moving out... (Gone Wrong)
V2 Chap 8.5: The First Anniversary
Vol 2 Chap 8.75: Ichika vs Honami
Vol 2 Chapter 9: The Meeting
Karuizawa Kei Soliloquy
Vol 3 Chap 0: Recap
Vol 3 Chap 1
Vol 3 Chap 2

V1 Chap 5 : Partnerships

3.6K 138 69
By GiKaRa_

Hosen marched on the second-year's hallway with small heavy steps, emitting a fierce intimidating aura with his giant frame, forcibly stealing glances from the passers by as they have assembled into a small audience. However, Hosen seemed uncaring, stuffing his hands in his pockets and approached our front door.

However, his movement had to be intercepted by two figures standing in front and blocking his path, which he had to respect and stood on the middle right between me and Honami, with a distance equivalent to his arm reach. Shortly afterward, Nanase maneuvered her way towards his Side and the other two students on the other.

" Hello, do you need something from us ? " Despite the intimidating atmosphere, Honami managed to keep her voice in check and spoke in a commanding tone, inquiring Hosen with a small serious look.

However, instead of replying, they both looked at me at the same time for a brief moment before gazing back at her.

" Who's this' ? " Hosen unsurprisingly the owner of the earlier shout spoke up, while gesturing with his chin towards Honami. Nanase promptly scrolled through her phone until she showed it to Hosen.

" It's Ichinose Honami of Class 2-A " She answered monotonously, just like a female search engine.

( A/N : Nanase > Google no cap)

" Ichinose.... A on Academics, not bad " Hosen gave his remarks with a completely uninterested look, before gazing towards me. " an' who's this' ? "

Just like how she did with Honami, Nanase scrolled through her phone and opened my OAA profile app and showed it to Hosen.

" Ayanoko'ji Kiyotaka'....... A+ on pretty much everythin'... You look pretty scrawny for an A+ Mongrel " Hosen embodied his remarks about my physical stats in his offending way of speech. However, I stood calm and completely unaffected, while listening to the small devilish laughs behind me.

" Anyways. Who are you ? " Honami voiced out impatiently, slightly annoyed at the presence in front of her. However, it was the blonde haired girl who spoke up

" I'm Nanase Tsubasa, the second leader of Class 1-D. While he's- "

" Hosen.... The name's Hosen " Both of them introduced themselves through different tones. Hosen who is seemingly the leader of the batch gestured with his head towards his two lackeys, without breaking eye contact. " I'm pretty sure you know those two. "

" Yes. They are the partners of two of my Classmates " Honami briefly glanced towards them before nodding. " Anyways, do you need something from us ? Hosen-kun and Nanase-san ? "

Honami addressed the elephant of the room with a question, cutting right through the chase and diving into the real matter. One of which Hosen seems content about

" I've came here to discuss the terms of the partnership' "

" Terms of the partnership ? " Honami parroted in small confusion.

" Those two partnered up with two from your Class, an' I'm here to discuss the terms. " Hosen lazily gestured with his head towards the two lackeys of his, before fixing it right up.

" Terms ? What terms ? " Honami was genuinely confused by Hosen's words. However, it seems that it already started getting on his nerves.

" We are here to discuss the details of our partnership Ichinose-senpai, two classmates of yours partnered up with two classmates of ours. We're here to discuss the terms and reach a consensus from both parties " Nanase took the baton off of Hosen's hands and continued his talks, furthering Honami's confusion even further.

" We haven't agreed to any terms ! We have partnered up on our own volitio- "

" An' we haven't agreed to partner up for free either' " Hosen interjected.

It seems that Hosen is the type of guy who works using his own logic and refuses anything else that comes out of your mouth that he deems as unsatisfactory, no matter how small. Judging from his fierce interjection, he seems to get impatient with every small obstacle that gets in his way and he's ready to snap at any given moment

Usually, those types of people are generally the worst to handle since it's pretty hard to reach a general consensus with them. However, with enough evidence, you could easily back them to a corner and force them to view things your way, becoming an easy target for manipulation.

" We have already finalized the partnerships, and we cannot change them according to the rules. So I don't have anything to discuss with you, Hosen-kun " Honami seemed ready to leave. However, she stood there and stared at Hosen, awaiting his next moves.

Once partnerships are finalized, you cannot switch partners unless for extreme reasons such as expulsion or serious illness. So if Hosen tried to trigger one of those it would pretty much work against him in either cases

Whether Honami is aware of this or not, she seems to have at least a subconscious realization that she doesn't have to obey Hosen and she can simply ignore him. His motives are pretty obvious, he is trying to milk some rewards from us using the two students. So unless he has something up his sleeve, his words can be considered pretty empty.

" I didn't come here to fuckin' cry about partners an' rules n' shit', I simply don't give a single fuck' " Hosen spat, his lips curling up in a creepy and toothy grin." If you don't fuckin' lay on your knees and beg, I'll fuck those two shitheads of yours ya'hear me bitch' ? "

Hosen's hands flew out of his pockets in a quick manner and pointed towards the distance between him and Honami with a cocky and sinister grin. His eyes lit up in a menacing gleam as the aura around him turned even more suffocating.

I let go of my phone and pulled out my arms too, with a small glare towards him, Hosen noticing this, widened his grin even further in amusement. Honami unconsciously took one step back, seemingly frightened about Hosen's drastic change towards a more aggressive behavior.

" You cannot do that " Suddenly, a voice chimed in, clearing the atmosphere with it's high and calm tone. Hosen's demeanor immediately halted as he turned around alongside Nanase and the rest to look at the abrupt interceptor " Using violence on the school's premises would only lead to your expulsion, especially against a large number of people. It may possibly lead to you getting imprisoned if you do enough damage "

" Kiriyama-senpai~! " Honami instantly blurted out his name as soon as he came in sight and started waving at him. The student council president whose known as Kiriyama Ikuto stood behind Hosen with a small smile as he replied with a small wave of his own.

" Oh' you're that guy who did that borin' ass speech last week " Hosen blurted out in recognition.

" The student council's speeches are present to put order and discipline into the students as they attend this prestigious school. In simpler terms, it is to put bandits back to their places and to make them realize that this isn't the slumps " Ikuto stated elegantly, as he stared back at Hosen with a sharp and Authoritative gaze, an expression mildly similar to Manabu's

" Blah' Blah' Order and discipline my ass' I just came here for a leader to a leader talk' "

" But you jus- "

" I don't think he meant that tho " Just as the situation started heating up, I immediately cut off and spoke up, garnering everybody's attention on me inside of this hallway. " He never stated that he'll ever use violence, and he only talked about two people. So I assume that he meant flinging the exam so both of our classmates would get expelled "

This situation has been pretty misinterpreted from the start, Hosen's goal here was not to stir up trouble, but it was to progressively manipulate us into submission after clouding our minds with false confidence.

" But Kiyotaka~ he cannot do that he'll- "

" Get expelled ? " Honami nodded. I shifted my eyes off her and landed them on Hosen " However, he'll only get expelled if the school figures out that he flung the exams

" But if you think about it, the school has no way of knowing whether a student deliberately marked questions incorrectly or not. There can basically be a typo or forgetting one number costing you the whole question. Their only way of knowing is by referring to the entrance exams and observing their reactions during the exam period.

" However, even that isn't enough. Hosen can simply just tell his classmates to answer questions they got correctly on the entrance exams while act like they are struggling on others, to fool the system and get away with the lowest possible marks.

" Isn't that right, Hosen Kazuomi ? " I stated out loudly, challenging Hosen with my gaze. However, he seems to have already accepted it

" Heh' it seems that you don't have A+ for show Scrawny-locks' I can see why you're the best in this goddamn institution' " Hosen spoke up, with an evident amused grin on his face. " Pretty much what you said' I'll tell them to score low marks and your classmates' would run back to their mama' kfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkf "

Hosen started laughing at his own joke with a weird laughter, ones of the kinds of Ryuuen's. However, if I could laugh weirdly I would have too, because what I stated was nothing but bullshit

" Now now' it's not too late for you retards' You can simply start by prostratin' and beggin' me, then' we can talk' " Hosen boasted loudly with more weird laughs, laughing like a victor.

I have already consulted Chie-sensei about this topic, in the case of Tsukishiro trying to use normal students to get at me. At that time I was contemplating whether or not to ace all 5 of them and reveal the extent of my abilities, to which I came with the decision to

The school is pretty strict on the questions that you get wrong, not only they do refer the things I stated before, but they also refer to your tests during the 9 years of compulsory education. The judgments are made based on very strict measures, there is room for mistakes so you should be fine as long as you fail unintentionally.

Going by this, this reveals to me the holes on Hosen's logic. Additionally, by stating the flawed version out loud, this has also revealed to me that Hosen is nothing more than a stupid gorilla

I can definitely see Tsukishiro's strings wrapped up around his head, he has fed him false info in order to drop a suicidal bomb in our class and potentially get me. Whether the bomb would actually self-harm the carrier is simply a different story. For now, I'll have to reflec-

" Is that so~? Then there would be no need for us to do that " Honami suddenly spoke up, snapping me away from my thoughts and drawing my attention towards her. To which she already reciprocated and looked at me with a small but bright expression " If the school cannot make judgments because of that, then I'll have to simply provide them evidence that they have held back~ "

" Huh' What are you talkin' about ? " Hosen confusingly emitted, with a small smirk lingering on his face. Honami shifted her eyes off me towards him and grinned

" What if for example, I have recorded this conversation between us and sent it to the teachers~ wouldn't that be enough evidence to make the judgment~? " Honami spontaneously took out her phone from her pocket and displayed it to Hosen. However, with the screen facing behind her

" Hah' No way, you're trying to bluff your way out' " Hosen sneered, after his face cracked for a moment. " I can't believe I believed you for a moment' If you have the evidence then show it to me' "

Hosen decided to call a bluff and throw the ball back at Honami. However, her smile grew even more.

" Why would I show you the evidence~? " Honami pulled her phone in front of her and started tapping, before sliding it back. " I'm trying to build relationships based on trust Hosen-kun, so if you cannot trust me you can simply carry on with your threats.

" However, if you do betray us. I'll make sure to make you pay "

No way

I stared at Honami in disbelief while she has just killed Hosen with an innocent delighted smile, I wasn't sure yet if it was a bluff or not. However....

" You annoyin' bitch' "

" Senpai~!!! " I didn't have enough time to process since Hosen has already lost his cool and started throwing hands. I immediately tugged Honami's hand and pulled her behind me, swapping positions with her while simultaneously redirecting my free hand to slap Hosen's away, to which was successful.

" STOP ! " Ikuto shouted as he started moving forward. However, it fell on deaf ears as Hosen regained his composure and latched back. However....

" Don't hurt Senpai~!!!! "

Slap

Amasawa immediately landed in front of me, being on the receiving end of Hosen's vicious rush and slapped him on his cheek. To which instantly redirected his route towards the floor causing him to ram his head on the ground

" Arrghh' THE FUCK ?! " Hosen lifted his head from the ground using the help of his hands and looked at us, with an expression showing immense shock. His face was bruised from the landing with his biggest mark was Amasawa's slap on his left cheek. " W-Who...... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ? "

" Batman " Amasawa mused with a wide devilish grin. Before stepping towards Hosen's body and grabbing his collar " Seems that you need to learn your place Gorilla-kun~ Nobody can hurt Senp- "

" Amasawa stop " I took a step forward and put my hand on her shoulder, ordering her to stop. She immediately obeyed and let go of Hosen's collar and stood up, brushing some dirt off her skirt, before looking towards the hallway

" Hosen-kun, please stop " Nanase's body moved forward to help Hosen standup. However, he instantly brushed her off and stood up on his own.

" This is not over' Ya hear me punks'? " Hosen turned his head to face us, while leaving some last threatening remarks. Amasawa stuck her tongue out mockingly to which he only grit his teeth and started walking away.

Nanase hurried towards his side like a small puppy and matched his pace. She momentarily turned around and glanced at me as she was walking away, before turning back and disappearing from our sights.

" Phew~ That was quite intense~ " Amasawa promptly puffed her chest and released some steam as she wiped off some invisible sweat on her forehead. She turned around to face us, with a smile plastered on her face. " Are you okay Ichinose-senpai~? "

" Mhm~ I'm fine " Honami nodded at her, before squeezing my hand even more. I simply turned around to look at her and she looked up to me with a warm smile and a small cute blush plastered on her face " Thank you for saving me, Kiyotaka~ "

She rose up on her toes and gave me a peck on my cheek, as a display of her gratitude. I simply smiled thinly at her, before my ears caught on small grumbles

" Meeeh~ I helped you too Honami-senpai~ Why don't you thank me as well " Amasawa frowned, seemingly longing for some attention.

" I don't thank my rivals " Honami latched into my arm and hugging it, while giving a mischievous grin towards Amasawa who frowned even more. However, I could tell that she indeed held a feeling of gratitude towards Amasawa.

Clap Clap

" That was a brilliant show.... Amasawa-san " Our attention suddenly drown towards the source of the abrupt interjection, a boy with short blonde hair and silver eyes slowly took steps towards us, while clapping his hands off. Just when Amasawa spotted him, she immediately rolled her eyes

" What do you want now Takahashi-kun ? " Amasawa spoke with an annoyed tone, not pleased with his presence at all. However, I noticed the small commotions that broke off on the background, but they were muffled at best, so I kept my eyes in front.

" I thought that you did something amazing and I complimented you upon it, is that wrong Amasawa-san ? " Takahashi elaborated, with a small but genuine smile. However, Amasawa was completely uninterested and kept looking away and refusing to talk. Moments later he let a sigh, before turning towards me. " So you are the Ayanokouji Kiyotaka I assume ? "

" Yes ? " I replied. " And who might you be ? "

That question was completely unnecessary, since I already knew his name. He was Takahashi Usamu of Class 1-A, a boy who's popularity rivals even Yousuke's. His popularity bloomed even more, when he was revealed to be the person who has the highest OAA Rating between the first-years.

However, just as I emitted the question, the commotion on the background grew even more rampant, growing louder and louder until it became more audible

" What ? "

" He doesn't know him ? "

" How ? "

All of them murmured between themselves, throwing some surprised glances at me. My attention was drawn back towards the guy, as he emitted another sigh.

" Right, allow me to introduce myself. " He immediately blurted out and took a pose, with a thin amused smile on his face. " My name is Takahashi Usamu of Class 1-A, and I'm also a genius "

" a genius ? " I parroted, to which he nodded.

" Yes, I am considered to be a prodigy on pretty much every field, whether it's academics or sports, martial arts, chess you name them. I've became pretty famous worldwide when I participated on tournaments and won " He boasted joyfully, with a proud and dignified tone. I briefly glanced at Honami who gave me a nod, vouching for his words.

" That's... cool I guess ? " I didn't know how to respond so I tried my best. However, it seems that my answer only threw more wood in the fire as the audience got insane.

" Pffft hahahahaha " Takahashi started laughing amidst the chaos, to which automatically drew them quieter. " You are pretty funny aren't you Ayanokouji-senpai ? You're just like Amasawa-san for real "

" Amasawa ? " He nodded.

" Yep. You two gave me pretty much the same response Senpai, it's pretty interesting " Takahashi shifted his gaze briefly towards Amasawa, who now was capable to at least look him in the eye. " Anyways Senpai, now that we have met, do you mind being my partner ? "

His request shook the audience as they erupted in more murmurs. I guess it is understandable since he appears to be a very high ranked celebrity, in the eyes of the public this is equivalent to lowering yourself to reach someone below you.

He also has an A+ just like me in the academical rating section, so he isn't a bad partner by any means.

" I'm sorry, but I have already partnered up with Amasawa today. " However, I had to reject, to which somewhat silenced the audience.

" Oh, that's a shame then. I really hoped to secure the top spot reward " He gave me a small bitter smile, seemingly sad about not partnering with me. However, he immediately brushed it off before slowly shifting his gaze towards Honami. " How about Ichinose-senpai ? Have you found a partner already ? "

" No, I still haven't found a partner yet " Honami shook her head, a bright smile plastered on her face. To which Takahashi slightly smiled too

" That's great, do you mind being my partner then ? You have an A if I recall correctly. " Takahashi inquired, to which however, Honami gotten slightly reluctant

She seems to be contemplating whether to accept his offer or not, she can refuse him and partner up with one of those weak academically students according to her plan. However, Takahashi seems to be a great catch if brought towards our side, so she might be reluctant just because of his popularity.

As a last resort, she looked up to me searching for answers. I simply replied to her with a nod

" I think you should just do it. " I encouraged her, before glancing at Takahashi. " The both of you would have a great chance to make it in the top 5, so I reckon you should just accept it. "

Honami smiled broadly at me and cheerfully nodded, before taking out her phone and submitting a partnership request, to which Takahashi immediately accepted.

" Sweet ! " He blurted out in small celebrations as he slid his phone back towards his pockets. " I would love to talk more with you Senpais. However, it seems that Lunch break is almost at it's closure. So if you'll excuse me I'll be taking my leave "

" That's fine, it was nice talking with you Takahashi-kun ! " Honami waved him off goodbye alongside some of our classmates, he turned around and waved back as well, with a kind smile on his face.

Amasawa instantly left after him as well just when her usual boisterous demeanor gotten back and went through a separate way from Takahashi.

However, just when I was about to turn back I immediately caught of Takahashi's gaze as he turned around to look at my direction before disappearing from foresight. Following his line of sight I looked back towards my class where Kanzaki has recently arrived from the cafeteria and was currently talking with some of my classmates

Takahashi eyed him more thoroughly with a small amused smile before turning around and taking his leave. I immediately glanced back towards Kanzaki who wasn't aware of the gaze and kept silently listening in the middle of a group, before I glanced back towards the hall exit again

That was definitely weird...

Oh Mamamia writing at 1 AM with a headache is so fun... yay

I always get the ideas to extend chapters but always end up higher word count than expected.

Anyways, Takahashi is pretty much OOC, his name is in thatshittykinugasafanfic but I just made him more of a character.

I wrote the last part from 9 PM to 1 AM so sorry if the quality is lacking.

I'll see you in the next one, bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 170 15
Hi, everyone. This book is my rewrite book of the Class S this book. So I'm saying this story is talking about what first !! This story commences in...
72.4K 2.4K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...
14K 550 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
10.8K 163 18
Kiyotaka returned to the White Room, along with Class D. I got the idea from @AlbertIsBestGirl's fic You can make the original characters react 🥇: a...