Adopted by a Manipulator

By AwesomepAnKAke72

❥ ❝ I won't ever leave you Y/n... I already promised your late father that I won't ever leave you alone.❞ ✦... More

Welcome
bio
0 | ᏟᎡႮᎬᏞͲᎽ ☯ [Edited]
2 | ҒᎪͲᎬ'Տ ՏᎬᏟᎡᎬͲ☯ [Edited]

1 | ᏢᎡᏆՏϴΝᎬᎡ 001 ᎪΝᎠ 002☯ [Edited]

253 6 0
By AwesomepAnKAke72

ᏢᎡᏆՏϴΝᎬᎡ 001 ᎪΝᎠ 002

A strange like protal opened up and threw the two on a pile of trash... A huge pile...

"-ther.. Father! FATHER!"

Dream woke up with a jolt. He looked around his surroundings to look for Y/n, he looked in front of him and now he looked at his child who hugged him, which he assumed all night long.

His child's eyes were crimson red, just how he loved it, although his eyes were filled with tears of despair...

He hugged his child again, and his child's eyes bawled with sadness, the loss of his child surely never left him, and he, too started to tear up.

The surroundings were surely peaceful, the warmth of the sun, the ocean washing back and forth, the birds did sound nice as well....

...

Wait a minute....

THE BIRDS????!

Dream looked around in a panic, he now noticed the things that he was hearing, The light blue sky full of birds, the deep and blue ocean, the far but warm sun, along with Y/n, who was on top of him.. Only...

Shorter....

Dream then he stood up, he was a bit wobbly since only being in a prison cell for over a year[?]...

Only to be fallen down, falling and falling from the top of what seemed to be piles and piles of trash...

Dream almost wailed in pain, because of his former scars that Quackity gave him in prison.

y/n fell along with him, preparing to catch his child Dream then threw his short and weak arms towards Y/n's small body.

Y/n fell into his father's arms, y/n let out a harsh whimper, trying to endure the pain of his former harsh training and the first life that the man with the scar gave him.... Dream did called him Quackity.... Was that his name?....

Dream looked more like a 16 year old child now. He hated this look, it made him look vulnerable, he was once a knight, a leader, a fucking warrior... And now he looks like a wimpy, weak, fragile 16 year old child...

To be more exact he hated how he AND his child looked.

Y/n was surely smaller compared to himself, Dream took notice of his scars, they seemed to be of his own training, and that was something Dream forbid Y/n to do since Y/n was there, every single training session...

Dreams eyes squint in suspicion since Y/n was far too young to be even doing Dream's training... That was suited for a knight for a king's guard...

Dream then thought about how much he was going to have to pay for Y/n treatments since Y/n was now a regular patient of Puffy he had to pay up...

Dream took this opportunity to put his mask on, his gifted mask that was given to him by King George and has a protective ward on it by the one and only God of the Server DreamXD...

But..

His mask wasn't there ...

'My mask ..' Dream thought, he searched his head and body only to finally notice that his mask was no longer on him.

"WHERES MY MASK?!?" Dream desperately yelled out, Y/n had to watch in pity as his father, Dream, was searching the trash pile only to find his beloved mask.

"I LOST MY MASK! SHIT! Y/N HELP ME FIND IT!" Dream turned to Y/n who nodded in agreement to search for his Father's mask, the two searched and searched, but no mask was found...

"FUCK!" Dream yelled in defeat... Y/n watched as his father fell to his knees and started to cry for a second time in this world ... "There there, you'll find it soon, George wouldn't get mad." Y/n patted his father's head, trying to comfort him...

"Who the hell's screaming at 7 am in the morning?" A man yelled to himself, walking to his kitchen, where his wife was.

Unknowingly Dream and Y/n, they woke up the residents nearby.

One couple saw a glimpse of the two, thinking that the two had finally escape from a villain, the wife of the couple then yelled to her husband who was now getting the phone from his room.

"Dear! Call the police! Those two children are badly injured!" The wife yelled, after that she ran for her shoes and ran out the door, she then used her quirk, Sight

→Sight! A rare quirk upon each family member, sight can be used to zoom in on particular stuff and can check the surrounding area, however the draw back of this quirk is that the user of it will have severe bad eye sight and will cause the user to have temporary blindness after usage of 30 minutes.

The woman then called out to the duo to ask if they were ok, within sight, Dream took Y/n, and carried him bridal style and ran away from the random woman...

The woman then stopped because she was out of breath, "you poor things..." She said in pity... She looked at the floor, tears in her dark blue eyes, she couldn't save those two... Even if she tried, they seemed too frighten of people, so she then hoped that the police would save them...

As the police arrived the Green duo ran away, until they ran into a random nearby alleyway and hid inside of a dumpster underneath the pile of trash.

As it was reaching noon, the police couldn't find the two children anywhere. So they took it upon themselves to ask the woman who saw them and tried to help them...

"Did you see their description ma'am?" The police officer said to the woman who tried to help the two that ran away.

"Yes. One was a Teenager with dirty blonde hair and he had dark an orange, baggy prison like jumper. And the other looked to be a small child at the age of 4, he had a dirty white shirt with holes in it and brown pants, he also seemed to be wearing dark blueish green haori with black checkers."

"Thank you for your assistance Madam Suzuki."

"... Please... Save those children... They seemed to be in a lot of pain, I can't bear to see someone like that ever again!" She pleaded with the police officer

"Of course we will find them Ma'am, please rest assure that we will have one Hero on this case .." The police officer was unsure about which hero will take this case, but assured the woman that the two will be found and safe...

Wherever they might be...

"Y/n.. let's go over here!" Dream whispers to Y/n was looking for food. Not realizing how hungry they actually are, they are going to sleep in a random bed. It was trashy but its still a bed.

-SMP Secrets-
!! I heard that Technoblade once told Y/n that Philza was afraid of Baby Zombies, so Y/n had a baby zombie in a boat waiting for Phil..

-----

All done with chapter 1 but it's short due to the lack of my internet.

[Updated this book for the various reasons, I am now back where I used to live, that is with better data so I am gonna edit this book.]

Also I forgot to mention that this book is highly inspired by StarFWolf
So go read their story first before going to read more chapters of my book! Plzzz I give them hard credit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
621K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
136K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...